:Rumor: GTA Remaster Leak: Graphics & Animations Will Suck, No New Content

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '04        #1
3108 page views
75 comments

Da Ill One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15535 15 K  Slaps total: 1074 1 K
:Rumor: GTA Remaster Leak: Graphics & Animations Will Suck, No New Content

So, an insider on Reddit claims to have the scoop on the GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition. In a lengthy post on Reddit, he summed up, what many of us were worried about:

Will the GTA Trilogy Remaster Have Better Graphics?
No. The GTA Trilogy remaster will feature mostly unchanged graphics, and unchanged animations.

Yes, you read that right. Now read it again, and weep. Is this a surprise, though? No. Does it still hurt? Yes. But, let me get more detailed, to really drive the pain home, because u/GtaCheaterMan goes into great detail on what to expect and what not to expect from the upcoming GTA Trilogy Remaster:

Games will look mostly the same as versions from 2000s
Textures were upscaled
Faces were updated to look less triangular
Lighting is changed to dynamic lighting
Gameplay animations are identical
Animations in cutscenes were updated characters now have fingers and better facial animations, which apparently don't fit the otherwise outdated low poly models
Car damage changed to dynamic, rather than set damage models
The cities look exactly the same, except for better lighting
There will be no new content, except for a GTA III cheat that adds snow

According to the user, the only reason for the Unreal Engine 4 port, was practicality: Newer systems simply struggle with the outdated engine that the original GTA trilogy was on.

The user also goes on to claim that the studio behind the remaster, Dundee, has already finished with the GTA Definitive Edition: The game's gone gold and the studio is already working on the mobile port, which is set to be released in Q2 2022.

Read 'em and weep? Or is it just me? I gotta say: If this turns out to be true, I would be hugely disappointed, since I was really looking forward to revisiting the old games. I was about 10 years old, when GTA III first released, and a 4K nostalgia trip would've been great. As it stands, this news, coupled with the expensive price tag, is not making me more excited about the GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition...

Of course, this is still a mere leak, and despite the great detail and confidence, there's still hope that the remaster is more than it is made out to be here.

visit this link https://www.earlygame.com .. cs-animations/

best
worst
75 comments

2 weeks ago '04        #2
ghengis 
Props total: 14028 14 K  Slaps total: 413 413
If it isn't truly remastered, then I'll wait for that hoe to go on sale.

+34   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 80693 80 K  Slaps total: 28191 28 K
The title straight up saying “the graphics and animations will suck”
+23   

2 weeks ago '05        #4
jaedot 
Props total: 18153 18 K  Slaps total: 1038 1 K
They would of got my money if it was a full remaster..now Idgaf. They losing me man, I used to love r*
+29   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '20        #5
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x149
Props total: 81618 81 K  Slaps total: 17159 17 K

+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #6
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 82143 82 K  Slaps total: 9021 9 K

+11   

2 weeks ago '05        #7
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 102462 102 K  Slaps total: 13056 13 K
Unreal engine they said, but still the same sh*t

+4   

2 weeks ago '21        #8
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 23061 23 K  Slaps total: 21159 21 K
Only
Care about vice city on god
+6   

2 weeks ago '12        #9
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 183700 183 K  Slaps total: 10731 10 K
lol sounds like folks would be better just ripping the old PC releases and modding them. They've already done all of this + tons more

Mods for GTA 3 for example, they even brought aircraft from the new games to GTA 3.

I'd hoped they'd done something a bit better to this release(misguided hope of course), but this just seems like a waste/super blatant cash grab IMO.

I didn't have a problem with the 60 or 70 bucks since youre getting the games for 20 bucks apiece or a little over 20, but naaaaah. I already own modded versions of all the games and if this is all their doing then whats out there mod-wise more than likely looks better.

Still hoping this is just a rumor and they surprise us, but it seems that's not going to happen.
+15   

2 weeks ago '05        #10
 OldBusiness said
lol sounds like folks would be better just ripping the old PC releases and modding them. They've already done all of this + tons more

Mods for GTA 3 for example, they even brought aircraft from the new games to GTA 3.

I'd hoped they'd done something a bit better to this release(misguided hope of course), but this just seems like a waste/super blatant cash grab IMO.

I didn't have a problem with the 60 or 70 bucks since youre getting the games for 20 bucks apiece or a little over 20, but naaaaah. I already own modded versions of all the games and if this is all their doing then whats out there mod-wise more than likely looks better.

Still hoping this is just a rumor and they surprise us, but it seems that's not going to happen.
These old a*s games were only worth the 70 dollars if the games were completely redone on a full scale.

They didn't have to be on some FFVII remake sh*t, but at least updated to be more current and modern.

Rockstar just slapping mods on this sh*t and calling it good
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #11
mobchip 
Props total: 10484 10 K  Slaps total: 1342 1 K
If they can release GTA: V like three fu*king times then they have the cash to develop a trilogy remake based on the a*sets from GTA: V.

Who in the heck wanted a remaster?
+13   

2 weeks ago '12        #12
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 183700 183 K  Slaps total: 10731 10 K
 Micheal C. Will said
These old a*s games were only worth the 70 dollars if the games were completely redone on a full scale.

They didn't have to be on some FFVII remake sh*t, but at least updated to be more current and modern.

Rockstar just slapping mods on this sh*t and calling it good
It honestly doesn't even sound like they're doing way too much in the way of modding it also. And 70 dollars for 3 completely redone games with that much content in them(Even if its old, they have more content than damn near 90% of games released today ) ...Nah...If they redid them fully they'd be asking you to pay 70 dollars apiece

But this is just lazy all around and unnecessary. We honestly just don't need this. The teams working on this would have been better served making Singleplayer DLC for Red Dead or GTA V (Specially since they got that remaster coming out ) but instead they chose to go this route
+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #13
Keep God First 
Props total: 12759 12 K  Slaps total: 11655 11 K
I almost got OP to 1000 slaps

Help me out y’all

2 weeks ago '06        #14
LYTE 
Props total: 24732 24 K  Slaps total: 2121 2 K
Y'all BETTER not buy this sh*t
+10   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
Da Ill One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 15535 15 K  Slaps total: 1074 1 K
 Keep God First said
I almost got OP to 1000 slaps

Help me out yall
Hey look everyone my obvious f*g**t stalker is stalking me again.

Since you want my attention so bad I slapped myself for you fu*kng stalking f*g**t a*s cop. Kind if scary how bad you want me.

+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #16
Keep God First 
Props total: 12759 12 K  Slaps total: 11655 11 K
 Da Ill One said
Hey look everyone my obvious f*g**t stalker is stalking me again.

Since you want my attention so bad I slapped myself for you fu*kng stalking f*g**t a*s cop. Kind if scary how bad you want me.

It aint that serious sir. Just want your slaps to say 1k

2 weeks ago '04        #17
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 5373 5 K  Slaps total: 366 366
sh*t, I believe it. They could have shown us something if it was coming out this year and going to be something special.
+4   

2 weeks ago '11        #18
Gamemusic 
Props total: 8065 8 K  Slaps total: 630 630
Rockstar so fu*king lazy. *If this is true.
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #19
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 80693 80 K  Slaps total: 28191 28 K
 OldBusiness said
It honestly doesn't even sound like they're doing way too much in the way of modding it also. And 70 dollars for 3 completely redone games with that much content in them(Even if its old, they have more content than damn near 90% of games released today ) ...Nah...If they redid them fully they'd be asking you to pay 70 dollars apiece

But this is just lazy all around and unnecessary. We honestly just don't need this. The teams working on this would have been better served making Singleplayer DLC for Red Dead or GTA V (Specially since they got that remaster coming out ) but instead they chose to go this route
This sh*t really only worth it to Switch owners. Ima just play the versions I got for PS4 and PC already lol

2 weeks ago '20        #20
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25164 25 K  Slaps total: 6165 6 K
if it was a true remaster, rockstar wouldn't drop it so suddenly with barely any promo

this is gonna be the same games just made to look a bit better
+6   

2 weeks ago '21        #21
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20251 20 K  Slaps total: 4133 4 K
 Micheal C. Will said
Unreal engine they said, but still the same sh*t

Yall falling for this bullsh*t, yall know damn well its going to look goodop was in the last thread hating so this thread doesnt surprise me

2 weeks ago '05        #22
 LuxG2 said
Y’all falling for this bullsh*t, y’all know damn well it’s going to look good…op was in the last thread hating so this thread doesn’t surprise me…
You going to link us to some gameplay footage, because nobody hasn't seen sh*t yet

+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #23
Dsammy04 
Props total: 2610 2 K  Slaps total: 115 115
Damn a little disappointing but I would think it be far fetched they would remaster 3 games. This is just a layup for a few extra million in the bank.

But Rockstar should be using resources to focus on GTA 6, a new mainline entry from another game like: Bully, Max Payne, Midnight Club.

OR

They can come out with a brand new game and start a whole new legacy.

Whatever they are doing I’m sure it will be announced sooner or later. We already know GTA 6 is coming it’s just when, but what other major game are the working on behind the curtain.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #24
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 47327 47 K  Slaps total: 20857 20 K
Y'all are gullible as fu*k.
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #25
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 26244 26 K  Slaps total: 2045 2 K
Well a mobile port is definitely more exciting if this is the case.

If the graphics and animations are going to be the same across PS5 and my iPhone I’d rather just play on my phone.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  21
Apparently $503 million gets you 5/9 42 Yards 1int & a lost fumble lmao!
119 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  18
Oct 24 - Media kicked off Howard campus for filming Biological Warfare
136 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  18
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-28online now  9
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
81 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy