Neuroscientist: "First Hour of The Morning is CRUCIAL"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+67  69
56 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

2 weeks ago '05        #1
8214 page views
121 comments

ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23979 23 K  Slaps total: 9256 9 K
Neuroscientist: "First Hour of The Morning is CRUCIAL"

+101   

best
worst
121 comments

2 weeks ago '12        #2
daman729 
Props total: 74790 74 K  Slaps total: 3121 3 K
Good sh*t. People really underestimate the importance of morning routines. 2 things Ive changed in my morning routine over the past few years is making sure properly hydrate(water and salt) and eat a good breakfast within an 30 minutes to an hour of waking. Protein, fat and some carbs. For years I used to skip breakfast and not even drink water. Id just wait til lunch and eat a huge a*s lunch. Or I would just eat a sh*tty, non satiating breakfast. Hydrating first thing in the morning gets your digestion ready. The protein and fat for breakfast will keep your blood sugar and hormones stable and keep you from crashing and becoming HANGRY before 12. It takes stress off your adrenals and thyroid. Getting our bodily pumps going with a light morning walk can help too.

Last edited by daman729; 10-13-2021 at 01:15 PM..
+133   

2 weeks ago '19        #3
WestPalmBoi 
Props total: 287 287  Slaps total: 11 11
Great post. Honestly I NEEDED this. Much appreciated and I hope it helps many
+24   

2 weeks ago '21        #4
JT21 
Props total: 4097 4 K  Slaps total: 110 110
I’m going to start my old routine of waking up at 2:30am before work so I can do my stretches, and hit the treadmill for 45 minutes. I was way more focused, and felt much better during the day when I was doing this routine
+53   

2 weeks ago '07        #5
majorleaguepro 
Props total: 314 314  Slaps total: 143 143
i see so many posts on here that are on my regular youtube timeline.
+25   

2 weeks ago '21        #6
Losantana16x4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2161 2 K  Slaps total: 262 262
 majorleaguepro said
i see so many posts on here that are on my regular youtube timeline.
Same as well. Ronnie sells our data. No coincidence. Been seeing them as well. He has great info that most will ignore
+21   

2 weeks ago '18        #7
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 24474 24 K  Slaps total: 2403 2 K
thanks op…

4 Quadrants Time Management Strategies | Time Management Matrix

Grant Cardone’s 10 Rules To Get Your Money Right

- Don’t spend it until you get it.
- If you cheat on your money, you money will cheat on you.
- Save 40% until it’s time to invest it.
- If you can’t write it off, don’t buy it.
- Rent and lease. Don’t own.
- stabilize and grow your first income flow.
- The 47 Rule: 40 hours for your boss/7 hours for you.
- Stay broke because cash is trash.
- You don’t want cash, you want cash flow.
- Never quit until you achieve your goals.

Last edited by Mr Tibbs; 10-13-2021 at 06:39 PM..
+35   

2 weeks ago '21        #8
Thotslayer 
Props total: 5111 5 K  Slaps total: 877 877
Wake up at 6.
Hit the gym
+24   

2 weeks ago '04        #9
tnice 
Props total: 20154 20 K  Slaps total: 744 744
real spit
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '06        #10
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20773 20 K  Slaps total: 1321 1 K
Start the day off right my brothers.

Last edited by whammy; 10-13-2021 at 08:12 PM..
+27   

2 weeks ago '17        #11
Tupacpatel 
Props total: 4354 4 K  Slaps total: 1564 1 K
n*ggas is lookin' at so much Gram and Tok they become depressed?

+46   

2 weeks ago '14        #12
bangaondatrack 
Props total: 6695 6 K  Slaps total: 318 318
I used to work in the studio I would be up for days and I tried using social media to keep me awake, I ended up with hypothyroidism and sh*t, I used to use Command + s and Command + TAB so much to save and tab out of pro-tools to youtube now my left wrist crack everytime I move my arm.

I been playing music since 1st grade in new orleans, me and trombone shorty went to the same elementary school and middle school, I pulled out my horn one day and my valves was stuck and I couldnt even hit a double c (i used to hit triple c's easy) . Thats when I knew I had to get off that social media feed back loop, that and I looked in my Chase app and saw that I was spending 6-8 thousand extra a year on sh*t I would lose interest in sometimes the same day I got it. I bought a car I dont need really cuz I been driving rentals my job pays for for 8 years smh and sometimes I'm away from home for months

If you realize you been spending alot of money and loosing interest in sh*t you were super passionate about, do yourself a favor and try to reset, even an attempt is super beneficial .

Last edited by bangaondatrack; 10-13-2021 at 08:11 PM..
+33   

2 weeks ago '11        #13
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 69453 69 K  Slaps total: 8377 8 K
Great video.

We gotta learn to put the phones down. should start going back to old school flip phones
+18   

2 weeks ago '07        #14
acwmich 
Props total: 2941 2 K  Slaps total: 884 884
 Thotslayer said
Wake up at 6.
Hit the gym
Where you work i leave the house at 6 everyday to go to work
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #15
jordanair45 
Props total: 7520 7 K  Slaps total: 1607 1 K
Andrew Huberman is dope.

Can’t believe how much he blew up after Joe Rogan. Salute to him.
+9   

2 weeks ago '06        #16
illathruz 
Props total: 11293 11 K  Slaps total: 2293 2 K
 daman729 said
Good sh*t. People really underestimate the importance of morning routines. 2 things Ive changed in my morning routine over the past few years is making sure properly hydrate(water and salt) and eat a good breakfast within an 30 minutes to an hour of waking. Protein, fat and some carbs. For years I used to skip breakfast and not even drink water. Id just wait til lunch and eat a huge a*s lunch. Or I would just eat a sh*tty, non satiating breakfast. Hydrating first thing in the morning gets your digestion ready. The protein and fat for breakfast will keep your blood sugar and hormones stable and keep you from crashing and becoming HANGRY before 12. It takes stress off your adrenals and thyroid. Getting our bodily pumps going with a light morning walk can help too.
All this for a drop of blood ..

What I'm trying to say is, you can accomplish most of this with a glass of whole milk. You probably already know this, but there are tons of studies explaining why milk as your first food/drink is good for you.

I mean, we as humans drink milk from our mothers so it makes sense

2 weeks ago '04        #17
biscuit 
Props total: 49820 49 K  Slaps total: 4424 4 K
Awesome post

I do my best to remember my dreams and even record what they were about. Later on, I'll look for interpretation of the dreams, or just apply my own interpretation to what I experienced while resting.

Great advice though.

Even better...

Turn your phone off before going to bed and strive to wake up with an alarm.

The radio waves from apps updating and other sh*t going on on your phone disrupts your energy field. You tend to rest better when your phone is actually off.
+14   

2 weeks ago '17        #18
Dennis Reynolds 
Props total: 1354 1 K  Slaps total: 72 72
Great share. I need to be more mindful of my social media time.
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #19
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22684 22 K  Slaps total: 3040 3 K
weak a*s thread full of bi*ches

2 weeks ago '15        #20
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 28672 28 K  Slaps total: 8356 8 K
Pleasure without pursuit! Bars! That's why heauxs act the way they do... Most ain't happy with u because they didn't have to pursue you. What they pursue is stability. Money is stability! Their game is get in good, marry you, have ur kid and take ur money. Bam, stable for life and without the headache of dealing with another person!
+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #21
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 183684 183 K  Slaps total: 10729 10 K
Great thread

2 weeks ago '12        #22
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 183684 183 K  Slaps total: 10729 10 K
 biscuit said
Awesome post

I do my best to remember my dreams and even record what they were about. Later on, I'll look for interpretation of the dreams, or just apply my own interpretation to what I experienced while resting.

Great advice though.

Even better...

Turn your phone off before going to bed and strive to wake up with an alarm.

The radio waves from apps updating and other sh*t going on on your phone disrupts your energy field. You tend to rest better when your phone is actually off.
And also turn off the damn tv when you sleep...I never thought it made a difference but man...my wife binge watches that ID DIscovery channel(I hope this bish ain't plotting on me bruh ) before we goto bed and if she leaves that sh*t on?...I have the worst fu*king nightmares...Talked to someone about it and they said yeah...you carrying that trauma you watching into your sleep since its the last thing on your mind

I know that sounds simple, but seriously bro it really changed sh*t..Turning the phone off at night and the television sounds so stupid and simple - but it REALLY makes a difference.
+17   

2 weeks ago '12        #23
daman729 
Props total: 74790 74 K  Slaps total: 3121 3 K
 illathruz said
All this for a drop of blood ..

What I'm trying to say is, you can accomplish most of this with a glass of whole milk. You probably already know this, but there are tons of studies explaining why milk as your first food/drink is good for you.

I mean, we as humans drink milk from our mothers so it makes sense
Everyone cant handle cows milk though. Its highly inflammatory for most. Especially for nonwhites like me. For 2 reasons. 1) The lactose. Most adults, espcially nonwhites lack the enzyme lactase which properly helps you digest and break down milk sugar lactose. So you'll definitely end up with diarrhea, or some other digestive trying to stomach cows milk when you lack the lactase. And reason 2) the casein protein, which is highly inflammatory. Dairy cows in America are bascially Frankenstein cows. They have a mutated casein protein( A1 beta-casein) that promotes inflammation. The original protein was A2 beta-casein. This is the protein goats, sheep, and many cows outside of America have. This is another reason dairy triggers inflammation. It has a foreign, mutated protein(A1) your body doesn't like. This is why when many people cut dairy, many inflammatory symptoms can cease. Gut issues, fatigue, breakouts, blocked sinuses, itchy skin, etc.

So NO, you cant accomplish this with a glass of whole cows milk. Especially if you arent European/White. You will end up with issues.

If that works for you thats good. Keep doing you. But for most "African Americans", Asians, Hispanics, etc, they have huge problems with cows milk.

Last edited by daman729; 10-13-2021 at 07:45 PM..
+18   

2 weeks ago '15        #24
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 28672 28 K  Slaps total: 8356 8 K
This also why niccas cheat... We hear NO so much from heauxs, when we get them yes's, it's ALWAYS a reward
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '20        #25
Dap Or Slap Me  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 42957 42 K  Slaps total: 5971 5 K
so if I chop my morning lumber,
what's that about?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  24
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
160 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-28online now  17
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  14
Kyle Kuzma: “You gotta do that trade 10 out of 10 times. To get 5 good pl..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+53online now  12
Image(s) inside Shiba Inu new All Time High
361 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy