Traded in the 9 to 5 for that independence hustle....

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 days ago '04        #1
4130 page views
92 comments

Veno da Don 
Props total: 23437 23 K  Slaps total: 2449 2 K
Traded in the 9 to 5 for that independence hustle....

+110   

best
worst
92 comments

4 days ago '19        #2
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 42444 42 K  Slaps total: 8962 8 K
Depends on your business.
If you want to run a restaurant/bar, it's a 16 hour day, 7 days a week. You will lose track of the normal time/space continuum trying to balance purchasing, marketing, expenses, employee scheduling, employee hiring/firing/training, customer issues, maintaining sanitary rules.
You will have no idea about NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB sports for years. International, national and local news are not on your radar.
Movies, TV and entertainment stop when you start your business. It will be years before you can try catch up on previous years hit movies or TV shows.
+76   

4 days ago '06        #3
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29990 29 K  Slaps total: 8740 8 K
that got me

+46   

4 days ago '06        #4
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29990 29 K  Slaps total: 8740 8 K
 unit321 said
If you want to run a restaurant/bar, it's a 16 hour day, 7 days a week. You will lose track of the normal time/space continuum trying to balance purchasing, marketing, expenses, employee scheduling, employee hiring/firing/training, customer issues, maintaining sanitary rules.
You will have no idea about NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB sports for years. International, national and local news are not on your radar.
Movies, TV and entertainment stop when you start your business. It will be years before you can try catch up on previous years hit movies or TV shows.
For most businesses started from the ground up you are most likely working 12+ hours a day to get it up and running and established.
+24   

3 days ago '20        #5
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 39171 39 K  Slaps total: 12848 12 K
Working by myself the best thing I ever did for myself. Got fired from my first ever job after 3 and like 3-5 months of working there and went independent and never went back

Last edited by Mysticman; 10-13-2021 at 11:01 AM..
+32   

3 days ago '20        #6
OhSoCalbo 
Props total: 7462 7 K  Slaps total: 4467 4 K
Facto!

3 days ago '14        #7
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57440 57 K  Slaps total: 2313 2 K
Most 9-5s will never create generational wealth or opportunities. Some 9-5s aren’t 9-5s eliminate work life balance completely.

If this doesn’t create wealth, it at least it provides a job for his kids
+18   

3 days ago '19        #8
305Trav  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3215 3 K  Slaps total: 1453 1 K
 Mysticman said
Working by myself the best thing I ever did for myself. Got fired from my first ever job after 3 and like 3-5 months of working there and went independent and never went back
you can only sell drugs for so long bruh
+31   

3 days ago '16        #9
Teknicks 
Props total: 35250 35 K  Slaps total: 6281 6 K
 Gotti Pippen said
Most 9-5s will never create generational wealth or opportunities. Some 9-5s aren’t 9-5s eliminate work life balance completely.

If this doesn’t create wealth, it at least it provides a job for his kids
Bruh you need a job that leads to career. Most small businesses don't lead to generational wealth either.

I'm all for entrepreneurship but most wealthy people in this country get there by having a career.

Imagine what kind of business you can start when you're making 6 to 12,000 a month and can write off your startup fees out of your taxes.

Last edited by Teknicks; 10-13-2021 at 02:27 PM..
+24   

3 days ago '20        #10
 305Trav said
you can only sell drugs for so long bruh
n*gga I stopped that back in 2019, months after I got fired. Made enough off of selling on the deep web
+2   

3 days ago '20        #11
 Teknicks said
Bruh you need a job that leads to career. Most small businesses don't lead to generational wealth either.

I'm all for entrepreneurship but most wealthy people in this country get there by having ab career
Then you in the wrong business then. The past 2 months about to have me with enough to put down on a luxury car and I was "working" less than an hour per day. Today I literally spent maybe 30 minutes taking pictures and sh*t

3 days ago '20        #12
b4dizzzzzzzle 
Props total: 3852 3 K  Slaps total: 372 372
 Veno da Don said

That's a fact though. but it's so much less stress on your mental.

@tankajewellery
+2   

3 days ago '16        #13
pnostarr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 9397 9 K  Slaps total: 3884 3 K
corny

3 days ago '20        #14
lostOne 
Props total: 2236 2 K  Slaps total: 436 436
Had a similar thought a while ago and was like i can't rely on other mofo's for my salary if i start a business. I feel is though you have to continue to cater to ppls needs and yes, i know some ppl can drop hot sh*t that ppl will eat up each time, thats a select few tho...so i went into trading/investing and then crypto came along and been butta since
+4   

3 days ago '04        #15
collegeboy58 
Props total: 20976 20 K  Slaps total: 1048 1 K
I suggest anyone considering entrepreneurship to read the E-myth Revisited by Michael Gerber. Most small business owners are really self-employed. A business is a system of processes that runs completely independent from the owner. If you HAVE to work your business, you don't have a business.
+28   

3 days ago '16        #16
pnostarr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 9397 9 K  Slaps total: 3884 3 K
 unit321 said
you complaining about catching up on tv shows and movies?
+2   

3 days ago '10        #17
eightytyson06 
Props total: 21431 21 K  Slaps total: 1375 1 K
Lol hell yeah you're gonna run yourself crazy doing that alone. Won't become easy until you hire workers then that cuts into profit
+1   

3 days ago '16        #18
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 95707 95 K  Slaps total: 10795 10 K
sh*t hurt dont it.

3 days ago '09        #19
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 14987 14 K  Slaps total: 3986 3 K
 imthatinfamous said
For most businesses started from the ground up you are most likely working 12+ hours a day to get it up and running and established.
depends on what kinda business you trying to start
+1   

3 days ago '15        #20
Kehinde 
Props total: 6220 6 K  Slaps total: 2041 2 K
 unit321 said
 collegeboy58 said
I suggest anyone considering entrepreneurship to read the E-myth Revisited by Michael Gerber. Most small business owners are really self-employed. A business is a system of processes that runs completely independent from the owner. If you HAVE to work your business, you don't have a business.

Both of what yall said brought me back to this.
+16   

3 days ago '16        #21
Teknicks 
Props total: 35250 35 K  Slaps total: 6281 6 K
 Mysticman said
Then you in the wrong business then. The past 2 months about to have me with enough to put down on a luxury car and I was "working" less than an hour per day. Today I literally spent maybe 30 minutes taking pictures and sh*t
MOST small businesses ain't shyt.

Salute to you tho.

Your post is motivation, mine is facts.
+1   

3 days ago '04        #22
ddash 
Props total: 52199 52 K  Slaps total: 3894 3 K
ajnahahahahaha now this is funny cause its somewhat true lol
+3   

3 days ago '10        #23
PaperBoy971 
Props total: 1818 1 K  Slaps total: 150 150
 Mysticman said
Dawg you really gon make us ask what it is that you do ?
+3   

3 days ago '21        #24
Jus Honest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6556 6 K  Slaps total: 4914 4 K
 unit321 said
That’s why you hire people

If you doing all that you shouldn’t have a business in the first place

3 days ago '04        #25
ddash 
Props total: 52199 52 K  Slaps total: 3894 3 K
 PaperBoy971 said
Dawg you really gon make us ask what it is that you do ?
sh*t, he about to make me ask him if he got a spare room in a minute
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-32online now  23
Coi Leray haters gonna have to hold a L after Twinnem
80 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+44online now  13
Image(s) inside Did you know you could earn 200k/year from staking NFTs?
111 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Why Car Buyers Are Ditching Dealerships For Online Sales
70 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  8
Oct 15 - Biden's vaccine mandate for companies nears as proposed rule sent to ..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy