Oct 12 - Student Gets Arrested For Not Wearing A Mask & Refusing To Leave!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '20        #1
899 page views
39 comments

LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x94
Props total: 86278 86 K  Slaps total: 12051 12 K
Oct 12 - Student Gets Arrested For Not Wearing A Mask & Refusing To Leave!

Sixteen-year-old Grace Smith refused to comply with her high schoolís mask mandate in Laramie, Wyoming, and was suspended. She attempted to go to class but was not allowed inside without a mask. She refused to wear a mask and and refused to leave school so cops were called and Grace was arrested for trespassing.
+11   

best
worst
39 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
Lazy 
Props total: 26897 26 K  Slaps total: 3521 3 K
White privilege doesn’t work as well in 2021

I wonder which of her parents put her up to it
+15   

2 weeks ago '20        #3
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x94 OP
@ @ @
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #4
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12661 12 K  Slaps total: 3107 3 K
We are a country of law and order.
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #5
 Tlatoani said
We are a country of law and order.
Sure Is
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #6
servesurite 
Props total: 4616 4 K  Slaps total: 545 545
so her and her family a*sume the rules specifically dont apply to her?
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #7
ruff 
Props total: 13798 13 K  Slaps total: 2458 2 K
Dumb bi*ch
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #8
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 111804 111 K  Slaps total: 21907 21 K
 LegendKilla03 said

Sixteen-year-old Grace Smith refused to comply with her high schoolís mask mandate in Laramie, Wyoming, and was suspended. She attempted to go to class but was not allowed inside without a mask. She refused to wear a mask and and refused to leave school so cops were called and Grace was arrested for trespassing.
when you got privi you get arrested with cuffs in front and get to laugh n smile making news conferences. No knee to the neck.
+5   

2 weeks ago '14        #9
Sphynx 
Props total: 101675 101 K  Slaps total: 26761 26 K
I work at a university and these white kids are literally the fu*king worst, and their hick or privileged parents just encouraging the fu*kery. We got a mask mandate. All it says is that when you're inside any public building you have to be wearing a mask. We got old a*s faculty teaching a lot of these classes.

What these little sh*t-for-brains kids be doing is they try to wear it like a chin-strap, or wear it below their nose. Or if they don't think any adults are watching they definitely not gonna wear it.

And 95% of the time I see this sh*t it's white kids. They don't think rules apply to them, but then they'll also mean mug a Chinese kid, or an Indian kid for not having theirs on or change their seat. So they try to create and environment where the minorities feel intimidated to wear theirs, while they dont. Especially in this climate of Asian hate.

I don't play NONE of that sh*t. If you in my seminar, or near my office you wearing your sh*t, and it better be over both your nose and your mouth. So that's insult to injury for them. Having a black man tell them to do something mommy and daddy told them they didn't have to. They look at you like you just told them to bite a brick of sh*t
+9   

2 weeks ago '17        #10
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 183570 183 K  Slaps total: 13300 13 K
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. These fools think they're so oppressed and some freedom f*ghters over the dumbest things.

+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #11
 Sphynx said
I work at a university and these white kids are literally the fu*king worst, and their hick or privileged parents just encouraging the fu*kery. We got a mask mandate. All it says is that when you're inside any public building you have to be wearing a mask. We got old a*s faculty teaching a lot of these classes.

What these little sh*t-for-brains kids be doing is they try to wear it like a chin-strap, or wear it below their nose. Or if they don't think any adults are watching they definitely not gonna wear it.

And 95% of the time I see this sh*t it's white kids. They don't think rules apply to them, but then they'll also mean mug a Chinese kid, or an Indian kid for not having theirs on or change their seat. So they try to create and environment where the minorities feel intimidated to wear theirs, while they dont. Especially in this climate of Asian hate.

I don't play NONE of that sh*t. If you in my seminar, or near my office you wearing your sh*t, and it better be over both your nose and your mouth. So that's insult to injury for them. Having a black man tell them to do something mommy and daddy told them they didn't have to. They look at you like you just told them to bite a brick of sh*t
 Naga Sadow said
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. These fools think they're so oppressed and some freedom f*ghters over the dumbest things.

Props

2 weeks ago '21        #12
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12661 12 K  Slaps total: 3107 3 K
 Sphynx said

Some of them are the most trifling folks and have the nerve to look down on others.

Probably used the restroom without washing their hands too.
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #13
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 67968 67 K  Slaps total: 5779 5 K
If she doesnt like it she should leave. Maybe Brazil?
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #14
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57607 57 K  Slaps total: 7327 7 K
 Naga Sadow said

Funny part is they say privilege doesnít exist but feel oppressed cause their privilege is diminishing
+5   

2 weeks ago '10        #15
t from the 617 
Props total: 25800 25 K  Slaps total: 816 816
sh*t is clearly exactly what she wanted, she looks happy as a kid on christmas morning probably feels like a real freedom f*ghter
+7   

2 weeks ago '14        #16
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 28169 28 K  Slaps total: 4137 4 K
 Lazy said
White privilege doesn’t work as well in 2021

I wonder which of her parents put her up to it

White privilege doesn't work as well in 2021?

Do you not see the white girl was allowed to video her arrest, arrested peacefully with loose handcuffs with hands not behind her back?

I bet she has a 6 figure go fund me on her way and the charge will be thrown out in court.

Let me know how this turns out out for a black child.
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #17
Mr Insecurity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9072 9 K  Slaps total: 877 877
 LegendKilla03 said

Textbook case of trespassing at a school.
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #18
 Mr Insecurity said
Textbook case of trespassing at a school.
Sheíll get the charge thrown out
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #19
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 28169 28 K  Slaps total: 4137 4 K
 BasedGawd said

Do you not see the white girl was allowed to video her arrest, arrested peacefully with loose handcuffs with hands not behind her back?

I bet she has a 6 figure go fund me on her way and the charge will be thrown out in court.

Cat really said white privilege doesn't work as well in 2021.

+8   

2 weeks ago '10        #20
t from the 617 
Props total: 25800 25 K  Slaps total: 816 816
 BasedGawd said

jesus christ
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #21
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x72
Props total: 240192 240 K  Slaps total: 26853 26 K
 BasedGawd said

white trailer trash @ @ "donated" at least $25k to her slush fund
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #22
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 113925 113 K  Slaps total: 13567 13 K
Ridiculous.... masks actually cause pneumonia.. And the usual liberal Nazis are in here cheering on big government

+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #23
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 21927 21 K  Slaps total: 1441 1 K
 BasedGawd said

I agree with this post but I think dude was saying her privilege didn't work well in this case because her rebellious behavior backfired thus her getting cuffs slapped on her wrists.

I'm sure it's still a slap on the wrist compared to if this took place with a student of color.
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #24
LordGimmeASign 
 TheLastNonEarth said
Ridiculous.... masks actually cause pneumonia.. And the usual liberal Nazis are in here cheering on big government

Masks cause pneumonia?
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #25
LordGimmeASign 
fu*king Christ... They raised a whole doctor's salary in terms of funds for Eliza Thornberry...
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  19
Apparently $503 million gets you 5/9 42 Yards 1int & a lost fumble lmao!
119 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+21online now  17
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Oct 24 - Media kicked off Howard campus for filming Biological Warfare
136 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Baby Bitcoin approved by Techrate up 2,700% 7d