People Think Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Is ‘Calling For Civil War’ With New Twitter Poll

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+67  59
54 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

2 weeks ago '15        #1
1586 page views
59 comments

Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x185
Props total: 151964 151 K  Slaps total: 18656 18 K
People Think Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Is ‘Calling For Civil War’ With New Twitter Poll

Critics accused Rep.*Marjorie Taylor Greene*(R-Ga.) of calling for civil war with her latest provocative tweet.

The*conspiracy-peddling*lawmaker polled her 448,300 Twitter followers Monday on whether they thought America should “have a national divorce.” She offered them three answers: “Yes, by R & D states”; “No, stay together;” and “Undecided.”

As of Tuesday morning, more than half of 13,892 respondents said the United States should divorce. Around 38% were against the idea and 10% were undecided.

Some commenters said Greene, a Donald Trump loyalist who has a history of pushing racist conspiracies, was inciting violence with her post. Others pointed out why splitting America won’t work.

More
visit this link https://www.huffpost.com/ .. b0c1ab4bb7ed06
+2   

best
worst
59 comments

2 weeks ago '07        #2
DIPSET101 
Props total: 25063 25 K  Slaps total: 1470 1 K
bi*ch serves no purpose other than to say the most outlandish sh*t
+35   

2 weeks ago '14        #3
Cuttysark 
Props total: 39474 39 K  Slaps total: 2606 2 K
 DIPSET101 said
bi*ch serves no purpose other than to say the most outlandish sh*t
She slow looking

Like an alcoholic fetus

I forget the condition but I'm sure she has it
+17   

2 weeks ago '21        #4
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20237 20 K  Slaps total: 4125 4 K
Civil war������ foh life is great

2 weeks ago '04        #5
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 37874 37 K  Slaps total: 2852 2 K
Broad is just dumb
+10   

2 weeks ago '07        #6
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57607 57 K  Slaps total: 7327 7 K
Yes let them all move to Texas sure it will turn out well for them
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #7
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57607 57 K  Slaps total: 7327 7 K
What about rinos lol ignorant racist heaux
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #8
FEWYEARSAHEAD12 
Props total: 1400 1 K  Slaps total: 353 353
Sounds like a president having a divorce to me

2 weeks ago '21        #9
JabariGarvey 
Props total: 3496 3 K  Slaps total: 2533 2 K
Either divorce or focus on unity. People need to unite as Americans, they winning with us being divided. Talking about different Flags, holidays, national anthems… that’s the bullsh*t. We need to focus on uniting and the ones that’s trying to divide Americans, those are the enemies

2 weeks ago '21        #10
Aztec King 
Props total: 4173 4 K  Slaps total: 1092 1 K
Them same twitter people bi*ching are the ones calling for dave chappelle to be cancelled. LMAO. some of bx dont know where they stand.
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #11
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 111789 111 K  Slaps total: 21903 21 K
why you mad kkk

2 weeks ago '17        #12
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 113925 113 K  Slaps total: 13567 13 K
I'm on board

Everybody still afraid of covid + supports transgender bathrooms & all liberal policies can stay or migrate up north. Those who don't can move south. No need for bloodshed.
+3   

2 weeks ago '12        #13
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 183684 183 K  Slaps total: 10729 10 K
 JabariGarvey said
Either divorce or focus on unity. People need to unite as Americans, they winning with us being divided. Talking about different Flags, holidays, national anthems… that’s the bullsh*t. We need to focus on uniting and the ones that’s trying to divide Americans, those are the enemies
Word? Holidays, Anthems, and Flags for the marginalized, underrepresented, and historically abused individuals in this country are whats dividing us?

We just had a holiday for a serial rapist who intentionally spreaded diseases, death, and destruction across this side of the globe and he has no relation whatsoever with the USA, but the black national anthem for black Americans to feel pride is the problem?

So whatabout monuments, schools, businesses, roads/streets/avenues and so on named after Confederate Soldiers who literally k*lled Americans and tried to burn the country down? Cause you melanin deprived types sure celebrate those individuals, I live about 2 miles from where they have your grandpappy 'nem who k*lled Americans carved into the side of Stone Mountain, Tyler.

Your thoughts?

You fu*king cuck.

@ @ my vacation is over
+16   

2 weeks ago '21        #14
JabariGarvey 
 OldBusiness said
Word? Holidays, Anthems, and Flags for the marginalized, underrepresented, and historically abused individuals in this country are whats dividing us?

We just had a holiday for a serial rapist who intentionally spreaded diseases, death, and destruction across this side of the globe and he has no relation whatsoever with the USA, but the black national anthem for black Americans to feel pride is the problem?

So whatabout monuments, schools, businesses, roads/streets/avenues and so on named after Confederate Soldiers who literally k*lled Americans and tried to burn the country down? Cause you melanin deprived types sure celebrate those individuals, I live about 2 miles from where they have your grandpappy 'nem who k*lled Americans carved into the side of Stone Mountain, Tyler.

Your thoughts?

You fu*king cuck.

@ @ my vacation is over
Ooo weee they got you all trained up. I’m talking about unity over here I’m not on whatever time that is

2 weeks ago '21        #15
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 5078 5 K  Slaps total: 1810 1 K
 Aztec King said
Them same twitter people bi*ching are the ones calling for dave chappelle to be cancelled. LMAO. some of bx dont know where they stand.
Ikr? And u see how those trolls just responded like "u want civil war?" When she didn't even say that. Its crazy cause they don't realize people aren't falling for their sh*t and they're projecting hard literally foaming at the mouth for a civil war. People like that hate their own lives so much they gotta do everything possible to make the world worse off. Truly an evil misguided spirit.

And you right these people don't know where to stand cause They're so bitter Arrogant illogical uneducated and brainwashed.

2 weeks ago '21        #16
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22684 22 K  Slaps total: 3040 3 K
look another wack thread
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #17
 JabariGarvey said
Ooo weee they got you all trained up. I’m talking about unity over here I’m not on whatever time that is
You a servant Tyler. You don't get equal bread at the table, they just tell you that you do because that sh*t covering your other organs might match those you aspire to be like.

Civil War was sold to poor losers like yourself based upon the idea of one day being just like them - and here you are a few hundred years later stuck in the same position hating your neighbors while playing on the internet

Since you like being everyones bi*ch, how about a store run? I need some trash bags.
+8   

2 weeks ago '05        #18
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 102460 102 K  Slaps total: 13056 13 K
Everything sounds good from the comfort of your phone, desktop or laptop.

America really don't want that kinda noise to really happen.

Trust me
+9   

2 weeks ago '21        #19
JabariGarvey 
 OldBusiness said
You a servant Tyler. You don't get equal bread at the table, they just tell you that you do because that sh*t covering your other organs might match those you aspire to be like.

Civil War was sold to poor losers like yourself based upon the idea of one day being just like them - and here you are a few hundred years later stuck in the same position hating your neighbors while playing on the internet

Since you like being everyones bi*ch, how about a store run? I need some trash bags.
Imagine just ranting and taking out your inner pent up hatred and anger at random people on the internet.

2 weeks ago '12        #20
 JabariGarvey said
Imagine just ranting and taking out your inner pent up hatred and anger at random people on the internet.

Imagine spending all of your free time on a rap forum that doesn't want you, has banned you constantly, you don't like rap/people of color or minorities - so you log on everyday to troll them and talk sh*t cause your life sucks and you're a broke f*g**t who should die in a car accident.

If you don't know...Im talking about you, directly to you. ^

Hell of a life you're living Tyler
+9   

2 weeks ago '21        #21
JabariGarvey 
 OldBusiness said
Imagine spending all of your free time on a rap forum that doesn't want you, has banned you constantly, you don't like rap/people of color or minorities - so you log on everyday to troll them and talk sh*t cause your life sucks and you're a broke f*g**t who should die in a car accident.

If you don't know...Im talking about you, directly to you. ^

Hell of a life you're living Tyler
A lot of weird ranting energy. I hope brighter days are ahead for you plair.

Let’s focus on the unity and the things we have in common. We all Americans, we all want freedom, we all want health for our families. They got ya’ll trained up to be so hateful and divided, we gotta unify.

2 weeks ago '17        #22
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 48417 48 K  Slaps total: 10016 10 K
STOP thinking this is a joke. Stop not taking this bi*ch seriously.

If a brown skinned Arab had a poll asking if ‘death should really find its way to America’, the FBI would be visiting his house promptly and he’d be on the NO FLY LIST within the 24 hour cycle.

But this bi*ch’s people have ALREADY stormed the capital.
+8   

2 weeks ago '06        #23
dirtyalphaman 
Props total: 4354 4 K  Slaps total: 62 62
 OldBusiness said

Your thoughts?

You fu*king cuck.

@ @ my vacation is over
I knew this was you bro, lol......speak on it!!! Can't waste my energy on these BS arguments but I'm wit you bro. You know what it is! On New Year's Day and so on, there will still be that Stone Mountain light show and all they can say is "That's our history". Even when it's fu*ked up..........what other place in the world are fu*king losers celebrated so much?!?!?! The Confederate LAWST!!!! AWWWW, never mind, they won't hear it.......they're fu*king Americans.......only place on the planet where losers feel fu*king pride in being WRONG!
+10   

2 weeks ago '06        #24
dirtyalphaman 
Props total: 4354 4 K  Slaps total: 62 62
 JabariGarvey said

Imagine being a pu**y a*s n*gga! Nuf said! What Dem n*ggas say.........OH YEA.......#WeOutside n*gga
+3   

2 weeks ago '12        #25
 dirtyalphaman said
I knew this was you bro, lol......speak on it!!! Can't waste my energy on these BS arguments but I'm wit you bro. You know what it is! On New Year's Day and so on, there will still be that Stone Mountain light show and all they can say is "That's our history". Even when it's fu*ked up..........what other place in the world are fu*king losers celebrated so much?!?!?! The Confederate LAWST!!!! AWWWW, never mind, they won't hear it.......they're fu*king Americans.......only place on the planet where losers feel fu*king pride in being WRONG!
Exactly

Big bro dude on here talking bout holidays and anthems are divisive. Lift Every Voice and Sing is divisive when a kid sings it? Whatabout the fu*kin fact they are enrolled at Jefferson Davis Elementary School (Looking at you @ lol) ?

Idiots like the one I checked in this thread speak in code on here...Dude really sitting there trying to act like the historically oppressed in this country finally getting an anthem or holiday or whatever...Is "Divisive"...When the president he worships was literally on television telling his followers to stop democracy from happening - and those followers then built a makeshift lynching station outside of congress and chanted that they wanted to hang the Vice President for doing his job

Thats unity? Trying to hang the vice president for going to work is unity? Not letting kids sing songs to celebrate who they are, or holidays for the marginalized in this country is divisive when those same kids have to go to schools or drive on roads named after the people who murdered their ancestors and tried to destroy America?

He can suck my d*ck. His momma too.

P.S. @ this my real big brother ^...my blood brother in fact....yall in rival gangs fam
+10   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  35
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
159 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-28online now  22
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+58online now  19
Video inside Twitter goes into uproar after seeing MCU changes to Ms. Marvel
81 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
Video inside Bill Maher pushes back on criticism of Chappelle: 'What the f--- was th..
80 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy