Disney promotes tranny stuff to children

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '19        #1
752 page views
38 comments

unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 43093 43 K  Slaps total: 9104 9 K
Disney promotes tranny stuff to children

So Gonzo, a male character dresses up in a girls' costume because he is going full tranny.
Muppet Babies is a show for children, and they are trying to indoctrinate an audience of children.
+11   

best
worst
38 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
A Cold Game 
Props total: 21027 21 K  Slaps total: 2774 2 K
It’s really not that deep.

There are going to be Trans people in the world with or without this cartoon.
Things like this condition young minds to be accepting of it …

Have you considered that a lack of trans representation in the world you grew up in is the reason you’re making this thread now?

I highly doubt this cartoon will be the tipping point of a child transitioning genders …

2 weeks ago '04        #3
Castro 10304  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4089 4 K  Slaps total: 296 296
 A Cold Game said

Have you considered that a lack of trans representation in the world you grew up in is the reason you’re making this thread now?

I highly doubt this cartoon will be the tipping point of a child transitioning genders …

When will be the tipping point then? When they tell your young son at school s*x ed that its ok to dress up like a girl and sodomize himself?
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #4
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 64945 64 K  Slaps total: 15301 15 K
 Castro 10304 said
When will be the tipping point then? When they tell your young son at school s*x ed that its ok to dress up like a girl and sodomize himself?
Yes cause sodomizing is actual kindergarten language and part of lessons go outside dude

2 weeks ago '18        #5
 A Cold Game said

People don't get that teaching kids acceptance instead of hate actually helps reduce hate in the world because now less kids are fearing what they don't understand.

Doesn't mean we have to be oblivious the over demanding bullsh*t trans and gays require from time to time, but it also doesn't mean you have to be consumed with blind unequivocal rage because of it.

Last edited by Proffesor X; 10-12-2021 at 03:56 PM..

2 weeks ago '18        #6
A Cold Game 
 Castro 10304 said
True s*x education is necessary and processing multiple perspectives on the topic is extremely valuable to growing and developing as a s*xual being.

Outside of procreation … s*x is for pleasure… So if my son grows up to enjoy anal… that’s his business.

As far as clothes go … the only reason why you don’t wear dresses is because you were trained not to… I mean really think about it .. centuries ago… someone or group decided men would wear certain clothes and women would wear something else … everyone just accepted it … I challenge you to find a reason other than “that’s just how it is”

Maybe God is your reason… just dont forget where you got his message from …

If you find away to look at the world from outside of your self … I promise you’ll see how silly everything is .

2 weeks ago '18        #7
A Cold Game 
 Proffesor X said
People don't get that teaching kids acceptance instead of hate actually helps reduce hate in the world because now less kids are not fearing what they don't understand.

Doesn't mean we have to be oblivious the over demanding bullsh*t trans and gays require from time to time, but it also doesn't mean you have to be consumed with blind unequivocal rage because of it.

2 weeks ago '17        #8
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 52803 52 K  Slaps total: 7448 7 K
damn, they did gonzo dirty, b.. that's fu*ked up dogs..
+6   

2 weeks ago '08        #9
Nut-In-Honeys 
Props total: 21554 21 K  Slaps total: 2299 2 K
Blame bugs bunny
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #10
GravityEraser52 
Props total: 10219 10 K  Slaps total: 1320 1 K
Damn shame.
+7   

2 weeks ago '20        #11
cutedrakestan 
Props total: 3293 3 K  Slaps total: 4437 4 K
 Proffesor X said
People don't get that teaching kids acceptance instead of hate actually helps reduce hate in the world because now less kids are fearing what they don't understand.

I dont want my children to be accepting of deviant s*xual behavior
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #12
 cutedrakestan said
Then you don't want your kids to be human breh. Not sure what you all think kids are, they are just young adults who will be doing the same dirty minded she we are doing behind closed doors when we get older.

If you eat pu**y, get head, anal, freaky fetish, whatever the fu*k you are into .........its all deviant s*xual behavior breh. Not sure why you think busting a nut on your wife's t*tties is good wholesome fun for the whole family to indulge in

We all should be shielding our kids from early exposure to s*xual content, but at the same time the lesson of acceptance of others who may think or act different should be just as important going forward in the world breh.

There is this weird ideaology that because homos*xuality is considered bad those who are heteros*xual are amoral as far as s*xual identity is concerned. These same people have no qualms about exposing their young children to heteros*xual content long before they are mentally able to process it, or even oppose others doing it to their kids, but frown at a cartoon that shares of a lesson of acceptance.

And you honestly feel your opposition is for the betterment of the world.

ITS fu*kING RETARDED BREH

2 weeks ago '12        #13
daman729 
Props total: 74796 74 K  Slaps total: 3121 3 K
Why I never let my kids watch this bullsh*t. They know they wrong for that sh*t too. Thats why the always disable the fu*kin comments.
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #14
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
 Proffesor X said
We all should be shielding our kids from early exposure to s*xual content, but at the same time the lesson of acceptance of others who may think or act different should be just as important going forward in the world breh.
Odd you should say that. Children in elementary school are being taught s*x education.

2 weeks ago '05        #15
Rockstar718 
Props total: 34868 34 K  Slaps total: 2929 2 K
 cutedrakestan said
I'm pretty sure they don't have cartoons having gay s*x on thr Muppets.

Accepting differences isn't the same thing as agreeing with.

You can not like the lifestyle but acknowledge their existence and right to basic human dignities
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #16
 unit321 said
Odd you should say that. Children in elementary school are being taught s*x education.
Children in elementary school can look on any phone and see a horse fu*king a man.......they need in these days and times...........as long as is age appropriate :kaney2:

2 weeks ago '20        #17
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26080 26 K  Slaps total: 4257 4 K
There was nothing "trans" or s*xual about this episode. Y'all gotta stop taking a clip and a sentence and trying to make it some sh*t it isn't. This Muppet Babies reboot is fu*kin dope too...it can't fu*k with Bluey but nothing can right now.

2 weeks ago '20        #18
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26080 26 K  Slaps total: 4257 4 K
 unit321 said
In what elementary school? Also you have to opt in to s*x ed even in the grades it is taught...usually around 8th

2 weeks ago '15        #19
Lord Funkington 
Props total: 9246 9 K  Slaps total: 1485 1 K
 cutedrakestan said
Saying homos*xuality is s*xually deviant would suggest it being not normal. Biologically, homos*xuality is normal. In the context of a Christian driven society you could argue that it may seem deviant but so would premarital s*x. You have the freedom to raise your children anyway you feel, but teaching them to hate something that you don't really understand is setting them up for failure.

2 weeks ago '14        #20
s550benz 
Props total: 4818 4 K  Slaps total: 1266 1 K
Everyone talking about mandatory vaccinations, the gays ain’t gonna be happy till everyone gets d*ck in the booty with a lipgloss smile
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #21
Myko Jagsin 
Props total: 11572 11 K  Slaps total: 6073 6 K
 Chozen said
In what elementary school? Also you have to opt in to s*x ed even in the grades it is taught...usually around 8th

probably talking about this. ab329 is middle school so i don’t think he’s talking about that.

2 weeks ago '16        #22
milo 
Props total: 703 703  Slaps total: 291 291
how many millions of kids watch this and what the population of weirdos who dress up like bi*ches or want to be a women is 1.2 to 0.8 percent...why on earth is this being pushed like this? FOR WHO. those people don't even have children how do they have so much power. Who are there friends in high places... sh*t is really really weird.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #23
bigvandal 
Props total: 407 407  Slaps total: 75 75
I was watching TV with my son the other day and this came on. I was like WTF is going on here? They were calling Gonzo beautiful and he was waring a dress....crazy sh*t
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #24
NUF  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 1699 1 K  Slaps total: 173 173
 Lord Funkington said
Saying homos*xuality is s*xually deviant would suggest it being not normal. Biologically, homos*xuality is normal. In the context of a Christian driven society you could argue that it may seem deviant but so would premarital s*x. You have the freedom to raise your children anyway you feel, but teaching them to hate something that you don't really understand is setting them up for failure.
Biologically speaking its not normal because it serves no real purpose when it comes to reproducing and spreading your DNA. Gay people can not reproduce and the point of life is to spread as much as your DNA as you can on a primative level.

2 weeks ago '19        #25
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
 Chozen said
So s*x education classes start in middle school and you can opt out, but the state has made it a requirement that a student takes one class in middle school and one in high school, so how do you opt out of a class that is mandated?
The s*x education going on in elementary school is promoting gender identity choices and homos*xuality as s*xual preference choices to them without going into the details of reproductive organs and s*xual activity like in middle and high school.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  21
Apparently $503 million gets you 5/9 42 Yards 1int & a lost fumble lmao!
119 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  18
Oct 24 - Media kicked off Howard campus for filming Biological Warfare
136 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  18
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-28online now  9
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
81 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy