Stocks stocks stocks - nothing major

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 weeks ago '21        #1
4973 page views
89 comments

RAD Consulting 
Props total: 909 909  Slaps total: 175 175
Stocks stocks stocks - nothing major

i was thinking of ways to spread the wealth to my BX brethren and i figured i would start posting some stock updates

i will make a post for each one.

all the info i am giving you is GUARANTEED MONEY.

NOT QUESTIONABLE.

GO DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE OR FOLLOW BLINDLY

BUT EITHER WAY,

YOU. WILL. NOT. LOSE.

following post in thread will be this weeks. and i will add a couple weeks back for reference.

Last edited by RAD Consulting; 10-12-2021 at 01:26 PM..
+52   

best
worst
89 comments

2 weeks ago '21        #2
RAD Consulting  OP
So here’s my 3 stocks i like this week that are down from the average. AT&T($T) is my go to dividends stock that pays me 7% on my money every 3 months. This is my retirement stock. So every month i buy more AT&T stock and reinvest the profit back into at$t when it pays me dividends. So i never sell my stock or take profit from the dividends it’s like getting a pay raise every 3 months. Now imagine in Ten years how much you will be making in dividends at 7% a year if you keep investing in it. Secondly is Apple($appl) it’s down right now but long term i see this breaking $200 so can easy make 30-40% on your money in the future. Lastly is Alibaba($Baba) it’s at half of its average because China is being very strict but once they get more laxed baba can break 200 then even past $300 so you have potential of double your money if you hold on to these. I personally would not sel this anytime soon. I would only buy more while they are down cause they are life long stocks to hold on to
+58   

2 weeks ago '21        #3
RAD Consulting  OP
this is from last week in september.

I know i sound like a broken record but Tesla is on its way back up again for everyone who has been holding it since last year like me. I’ve posted to buy Tesla on here at least 10-15 different times at different prices. But they are predicting Tesla will hit 3k at least by 2025. So that’s making 4x your money in the next Three years. I know that sounds so long and not fast enough but trust me in this market that’s worth it. So if your not in Tesla i suggest you get in and hold it forever. It’s at $761 right now and is currently trending upwards. You have to be able to weather the bad days also. Yes stocks drop all the time but you can’t panic when they do, u should actually buy more if it’s a long term stock. But if it’s a quick flip then get in and get out fast. But long term lifelong companies like Tesla, Apple, google, Amazon, etc u hold these for life as they only appreciate in value.
+21   

2 weeks ago '21        #4
RAD Consulting  OP
third week of september...

My new stock is interested in is Asana $asan $115. Owned by Dustin Moskovitz one of the original owners of facebook. It’s only been on the stock market for one year and it’s up 327%. So if you looking to hold something long term and watch you money go up down the road this is definitely a interesting stock
+14   

2 weeks ago '21        #5
RAD Consulting  OP
this was from when ppl got hip to the ryan leslie interview oin the 2nd week of september.

I saw an interview recently I’m from Ryan Leslie and he said he bought 100k worth of Apple stock in 2009 and once he made 300k he was about to sell it but his mentor convinced him to keep it. Now that stick is worth 16 million dollars. This is to tell you that holding long term in future tech companies can make you rich if you put enough money into a stock. I posted apple before earlier this year and last year and whoever has been holding it is up a lot. So I’m posting Apple again it’s at $150 today. They have a smart Apple car coming out in 2025. Yes that seem like a long time to flip your money but i can tell you that since I’ve had Apple it’s been constantly going up in price. If you want more long term secure money stay on this. Also long term play is $Spy $449 this stock is an ETF which tracks the s&p 500 which yearly goes up around 10% a year every year. So let’s say in ten years your up 100% long term with little risk. Not one bank or bond will double your money in ten years
+13   

2 weeks ago '21        #6
RAD Consulting  OP
1st of september.
this is the last old one ima post.
everything after this will be recent.

When i tell you that ethereum(ETH) will be the New Bitcoin, trust me i bought my first Ethereum(ETH) in 2017 and been buying more ever since when it was only $300 per ethereum now it’s at $3700 per ethereum and it’s not no where near done. This is my #1 crypto pick right now followed by my #2 pick Litecoin(LTC) $178 and 3rd is Caradano(ADA) $2.85. Buy these and sit in then and don’t sell anytime soon
+14   

2 weeks ago '04        #7
hedake  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 39333 39 K  Slaps total: 2594 2 K
just 1 note...ATT has been sh1t-canning..their stock has been continuously sinking, plus, they are cutting the dividend by 50% next year
+22   

2 weeks ago '20        #8
NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 4819 4 K  Slaps total: 1097 1 K
 hedake said
just 1 note...ATT has been sh1t-canning..their stock has been continuously sinking, plus, they are cutting the dividend by 50% next year
Facts

Good sh*t bro
+5   

2 weeks ago '21        #9
RAD Consulting  OP
 hedake said
kinda forgot that part earlier.

+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #10
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9078 9 K  Slaps total: 1276 1 K
Preciate it but you started out wit AT&T and I'd rather fuxk wit Pepsi on the dividend thing.
+12   

2 weeks ago '16        #11
Illogic 
Props total: 16109 16 K  Slaps total: 9249 9 K
 Bighempin said
Preciate it but you started out wit AT&T and I'd rather fuxk wit Pepsi on the dividend thing.
Foreal i thought i was about to learn something T is a horrible stock.

Just buy 100 shares of decent company and sell calls for $50 and up a week

Options are better than stocks greater return more flexibility
+8   

2 weeks ago '13        #12
The Originator 
Props total: 11689 11 K  Slaps total: 709 709
I appreciate all the game/input y’all got. Ready to put my foot through this stock door
+5   

2 weeks ago '20        #13
 Illogic said
Foreal i thought i was about to learn something T is a horrible stock.

Just buy 100 shares of decent company and sell calls for $50 and up a week

Options are better than stocks greater return more flexibility
Fax

Im an options guy. Stocks long term
+5   

2 weeks ago '11        #14
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27584 27 K  Slaps total: 1141 1 K
Thanks for the info Op

Everone who sits on here f*ghting about dumb sh*t for free all day needs to consider this thread.
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
AliHood 
Props total: 4909 4 K  Slaps total: 344 344
You want a retirement stock to keep purchasing, w/divs: $SPHD
-Monthly div's and I just dump money in there every couple months that I allocate to that fund per paycheck (outside of 401k). This is in my daughters portfolio of what I buy for her. She's 7, I dont do the college 529 or nothing like that because I've been investing for a while with adequate knowledge and basically just buy my own stocks for her. Actually thinking of just dropping 10k in it to let it sit
+9   

2 weeks ago '12        #16
NYCBravado 
Props total: 3656 3 K  Slaps total: 483 483
Let’s get this money brother. Put n*ggas on.

2 weeks ago '20        #17
 Silencer said
Thanks for the info Op

Everone who sits on here f*ghting about dumb sh*t for free all day needs to consider this thread.
Fax

This thread should have more interest as well

+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #18
JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4629 4 K  Slaps total: 934 934
Respect OP keep it coming

2 weeks ago '16        #19
drizz 
Props total: 4850 4 K  Slaps total: 1317 1 K
Gramf - the parent company is my sleeper. It's less than 4 dollars now. Jayz is a big investor and part of the company's board. It's a weed company in Cali. They on some get down or lay down sh*t, acquiring the competition in California. Time will tell if they can scale up. Still a risky play.
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #20
Illogic 
Props total: 16109 16 K  Slaps total: 9249 9 K
 drizz said
Gramf - the parent company is my sleeper. It's less than 4 dollars now. Jayz is a big investor and part of the company's board. It's a weed company in Cali. They on some get down or lay down sh*t, acquiring the competition in California. Time will tell if they can scale up. Still a risky play.
Weed stocks are horrible
+9   

2 weeks ago '12        #21
bkkid92 
Props total: 19409 19 K  Slaps total: 1173 1 K
I've re-started doing auto investments of a few bucks each week into Amazon, Apple, Tesla, Nike, Microsoft & Boeing. I'm looking into other stocks too but this is my long term play. I'm always down to learn about new opportunities.

I do crypto each week too. Just letting it build & work.

Let's get paid
+5   

2 weeks ago '14        #22
brotheramir 
Props total: 2177 2 K  Slaps total: 285 285
“And that was NOT financial “advice”…wink

Thanks for the jewels playa!

+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #23
drizz 
Props total: 4850 4 K  Slaps total: 1317 1 K
 Illogic said
Weed stocks are horrible
I feel you lil buddy. That's why I said it's a sleeper and risky. Jayz name and influence alone may be able to push the price up a few bucks. The price is low at the moment so a few dollars might could go a long way.
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #24
eightytyson06 
Props total: 21646 21 K  Slaps total: 1383 1 K
Just grab some index etfs like vti or voo and an apple or amd and hold on and youre good. Thats how I set my retirement account up. Id say learn futures to see how the money and market is moving and learn options.

Check out earn your leisure and the come up series in youtube they made me so much better and analyzing stocks/charts and out a lot of money in my pockets
+11   

2 weeks ago '09        #25
Acruzer 
Props total: 348 348  Slaps total: 32 32
In to see how your picks turn out
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  23
Apparently $503 million gets you 5/9 42 Yards 1int & a lost fumble lmao!
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  20
Oct 24 - Media kicked off Howard campus for filming Biological Warfare
137 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  14
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Scariest video game ever?! RE4VR
54 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy