DC artist Noochie (@noochiemusic) “Move”

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+28  137
58 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '20        #1
386 page views
14 comments

GoGoSunday 
Props total: 5923 5 K  Slaps total: 259 259
DC artist Noochie (@noochiemusic) “Move”

Brand new video from DC artist Noochie (@noochiemusic on IG.). He has a mixtape coming out produced entirely by legendary producer Drumma Boy. This is the first single from that project with more to come!
+3   

best
worst
14 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
GoGoSunday  OP
DMV fam we got one for the city

@, @, @, @, @, @ @, @ @ @, @, @, @authentic; @_Outlaw, @, @, @, @, @, @, @_Olds, @, @, @, @, @, @, @a_Sadow, @rz, @, @, @_School_2, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @@, @Most_Palone; @, @ @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @_meanz, @GillzGilez, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @@, @, @flip, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @ @CodyThaGod;
+4   

2 months ago '16        #3
ishVicious 
Props total: 6022 6 K  Slaps total: 593 593
I’m at work I’ll check this out when I leave work
+1   

2 months ago '18        #4
Illmatic826z  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9534 9 K  Slaps total: 1648 1 K
 GoGoSunday said
DMV fam we got one for the city

@, @, @, @, @, @ @, @ @ @, @, @, @authentic; @_Outlaw, @, @, @, @, @, @, @_Olds, @, @, @, @, @, @, @a_Sadow, @rz, @, @, @_School_2, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @@, @Most_Palone; @, @ @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @_meanz, @GillzGilez, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @@, @, @flip, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @ @CodyThaGod;

I don’t listen to GOGO
I’m from
Baltimore

Please stop tagging me

I appreciate the love
+1   

2 months ago '20        #5
GoGoSunday  OP
 ishVicious said
I’m at work I’ll check this out when I leave work
Dope let me know

2 months ago '20        #6
GoGoSunday  OP
 Illmatic826z said
I don’t listen to GOGO
I’m from
Baltimore

Please stop tagging me

I appreciate the love
No problem I got u

2 months ago '16        #7
Ravishing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20123 20 K  Slaps total: 1968 1 K
Was waiting for that mention

Mess with the song. Actually bumping Sneaky Tape at the moment
+1   

2 months ago '20        #8
GoGoSunday  OP
 Ravishing said
Was waiting for that mention

Mess with the song. Actually bumping Sneaky Tape at the moment

Preciate u!

I’m looking forward to people hearing this new material. Here’s a little bio they did on Noochie:

DMV rapper Noochie may not yet be a household name but he has already rubbed elbows with greatness. Boasting the honor of being one of only a handful of Washington D.C. area artists to sign with a major label, Atlantic Records in 2017, 25 year-old Noochie is back on his independent grizzy and partnered with Scream Entertainment.
Noochie first came to national attention with the release of his 2016 Bigga Rankin-hosted mixtape, “Product of the DMV” under OY Music Group/Empire. The mixtape produced the viral breakout single, “Gutta”, which XXL raved ‘bangs*like a trap single*but it's very positive and should be listened to closely.’ This is very much in keeping with the Washington Post’s 2020 a*sessment of Noochie’s music which they described as ‘music that is both raw, street-level storytelling and something that you can imagine hearing on a sports commercial.’ This gift of sound is likely a product of Noochie starting out as an audio engineer. His lyrical gift is something Noochie has been honing since about the age of 13.
In the 5 or so years of his music career, Noochie’s name has stood next to a respectable cast of collaborators including Rich Homie Quan, Grammy-winning producer Om’mas Keith, Jazze Pha and Drumma Boy, as well as having toured alongside Lil Uzi Vert. His engineering background makes him a dream to record with and it is this innate talent that will ensure Noochie always has a place at the table.
Now, as the 2nd year of the pandemic draws to a close, Noochie is ready to unleash another round of what makes him one to watch with another Drumma Boy-produced project, starting off with his new single, “Move.” Asked to describe this latest offering Noochie tells us, “Move” was inspired by the attitude I have right now towards the industry. Of course Drumma Boy he made me way more turnt up. I feel like it’s my time and they got to make room for me.” Adding….”So they need to move.”
Talent, authenticity and a city that holds him up as the one who will break through, Noochie is ready for greatness but remains grounded. When you’ve rapped your way out of the ‘gutta’ by keeping it a buck, selling out is not an option. Or, as Noochie himself puts it, “I’m gonna always do me at all cost. My music will last forever.”

2 months ago '17        #9
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 55288 55 K  Slaps total: 7861 7 K
sh*t is trash dogs
@ move this crap to The Skreets

2 months ago '20        #10
SpiceRackDJ 
Props total: 1493 1 K  Slaps total: 361 361
This sh*t Rocks!!!
+1   

2 months ago '20        #11
GoGoSunday  OP

Last edited by GoGoSunday; 10-16-2021 at 09:58 AM..

2 months ago '16        #12
Ravishing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20123 20 K  Slaps total: 1968 1 K
 Illmatic826z said
I don’t listen to GOGO
I’m from
Baltimore

Please stop tagging me

I appreciate the love
This isn’t a gogo track.

GoGoSunday said

Preciate u!

I’m looking forward to people hearing this new material. Here’s a little bio they did on Noochie:

DMV rapper Noochie may not yet be a household name but he has already rubbed elbows with greatness. Boasting the honor of being one of only a handful of Washington D.C. area artists to sign with a major label, Atlantic Records in 2017, 25 year-old Noochie is back on his independent grizzy and partnered with Scream Entertainment.
Noochie first came to national attention with the release of his 2016 Bigga Rankin-hosted mixtape, “Product of the DMV” under OY Music Group/Empire. The mixtape produced the viral breakout single, “Gutta”, which XXL raved ‘bangs*like a trap single*but it's very positive and should be listened to closely.’ This is very much in keeping with the Washington Post’s 2020 a*sessment of Noochie’s music which they described as ‘music that is both raw, street-level storytelling and something that you can imagine hearing on a sports commercial.’ This gift of sound is likely a product of Noochie starting out as an audio engineer. His lyrical gift is something Noochie has been honing since about the age of 13.
In the 5 or so years of his music career, Noochie’s name has stood next to a respectable cast of collaborators including Rich Homie Quan, Grammy-winning producer Om’mas Keith, Jazze Pha and Drumma Boy, as well as having toured alongside Lil Uzi Vert. His engineering background makes him a dream to record with and it is this innate talent that will ensure Noochie always has a place at the table.
Now, as the 2nd year of the pandemic draws to a close, Noochie is ready to unleash another round of what makes him one to watch with another Drumma Boy-produced project, starting off with his new single, “Move.” Asked to describe this latest offering Noochie tells us, “Move” was inspired by the attitude I have right now towards the industry. Of course Drumma Boy he made me way more turnt up. I feel like it’s my time and they got to make room for me.” Adding….”So they need to move.”
Talent, authenticity and a city that holds him up as the one who will break through, Noochie is ready for greatness but remains grounded. When you’ve rapped your way out of the ‘gutta’ by keeping it a buck, selling out is not an option. Or, as Noochie himself puts it, “I’m gonna always do me at all cost. My music will last forever.”
Dope. Had no idea he started off as an sound engineer. But yeah, I’m rooting for everyone from the area.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #13
GoGoSunday  OP
 Ravishing said
This isn’t a gogo track.

Dope. Had no idea he started off as an sound engineer. But yeah, I’m rooting for everyone from the area.
Yeah when he was a younger kid he used to come to the studio when his dad and them rapped and handle the recording duties sometimes… so he’s definitely been a student of the game for a long time

I’m rooting for everyone from the area also I just put another DMV rapper on with my ppl out LA. I talk to multiple of them every week. We finally might have some unity in the city

Last edited by GoGoSunday; 10-16-2021 at 10:15 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '20        #14
GoGoSunday  OP
 SpiceRackDJ said
This sh*t Rocks!!!
Thank u! It been getting love on the radio and in the clubs. I appreciate you checking it out

@

For my DC fam please call WPGC 202-432-9595 and WKYS 202-432-9597 and request “Move!”

Last edited by GoGoSunday; 10-16-2021 at 10:00 AM..

1 month ago '20        #15
GoGoSunday  OP

For those in DMV he’s performing live Friday hosted by Chinese Kitty

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-65online now  18
Video inside This man has no fear of approaching women! He hollers at every woman he..
242 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  17
Video inside 800 LBs man meets internet girlfriend IRL
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+112online now  11
Image(s) inside Nikola Tesla Predicted the Smartphone and the Internet in 1926