You lakers fans still like Westbrook trade?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+45  108
73 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 months ago '17        #1
4517 page views
77 comments

DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33598 33 K  Slaps total: 17716 17 K
You lakers fans still like Westbrook trade?

LOL

Dude is trash...be ready for high head scratching bone head moves....unforced Turnovers..lack of defense, can't shoot for sh*t....humiliation during playoffs when opponents give him all day to shoot...and just general low IQ plays galore.....

But he is Westbrook, the triple double guy and yall think you got yourself a winner....lol

Russ is trash and Lakers are worse off!!

best
worst
77 comments

2 months ago '06        #2
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 84095 84 K  Slaps total: 10578 10 K
hated the move second i heard it

+24   

2 months ago '17        #3
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 33226 33 K  Slaps total: 10591 10 K
Overreacting in preseason

+54   

2 months ago '04        #4
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 93812 93 K  Slaps total: 6716 6 K
16 TOs in 2 games?
+63   

2 months ago '16        #5
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 72423 72 K  Slaps total: 8577 8 K
Just wait. Vogel and rondo will get him right
+15   

2 months ago '18        #6
baddie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 52233 52 K  Slaps total: 20706 20 K
 Speedy ClapSon said
Overreacting in preseason

Man been doing this for a minute tho… where you been at???
+12   

2 months ago '08        #7
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37543 37 K  Slaps total: 2957 2 K
he will learn how to play the way Lebron wants him to. LBJ Might be the only dude Westbrook will ever actually listen to.
+23   

2 months ago '09        #8
ReggieA 
Props total: 45465 45 K  Slaps total: 917 917
 Dash said
16 TOs in 2 games?
I mean, when they got him, they knew the risk they was taking. He's a high turnover guy, been like that for awhile now.
+2   

2 months ago '21        #9
King Am I 
Props total: 7296 7 K  Slaps total: 3291 3 K
 Kewop Decam said
he will learn how to play the way Lebron wants him to. LBJ Might be the only dude Westbrook will ever actually listen to.
The LeBron James stat padding system aka Bron Ball.

+2   

2 months ago '20        #10
Columbo 
Props total: 21399 21 K  Slaps total: 9602 9 K
 postemupndunkit said
Just wait. Vogel and rondo will get him right
 Kewop Decam said
Westbrooks never had the best people around him to develop him and always had pushover coaches in okc. If hes willing to listen hes finally in an opportunity where much can be learned from the people around him

I dont see him changing. Hes one of the more delusional players i can think of. Perhaps im wrong, its possible he could do well at some point during the season like he did in Houston towards the end of the regular season. He played very well and stopped shooting 3s for a stretch. But then the playoffs came and he reverted back to Westbrick
+7   

2 months ago '04        #11
Veno da Don 
Props total: 26599 26 K  Slaps total: 2790 2 K
The team is kind of thrown together. But just give Bron talent, that is how they are going about it so we will see. But style wise i really don't get WB fitting on this roster. WB was at his best being the #1 option, not sure dude can be a secondary option too ball dominate.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #12
Veno da Don 
 Columbo said
Westbrooks never had the best people around him to develop him and always had pushover coaches in okc. If hes willing to listen hes finally in an opportunity where much can be learned from the people around him

I dont see him changing. Hes one of the more delusional players i can think of. Perhaps im wrong, its possible he could do well at some point during the season like he did in Houston towards the end of the regular season. He played very well and stopped shooting 3s for a stretch. But then the playoffs came and he reverted back to Westbrick
I just don't get how his shooting got so bad. I mean dude was never pure, but earlier in his career I thought he was a problem in the midrange (I wasn't checking no analytics so my eye test could of been wrong), now dude is bad as Rondo shooting that bi*ch but Rondo IQ was all time and WB is on the opposite end of the spectrum in that regard.
+4   

2 months ago '14        #13
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 217544 217 K  Slaps total: 26278 26 K
Oh now preseason matters to y’all? But only for the Lakers right? The hate starting early and the real season ain’t event started yet.

+23   

2 months ago '20        #14
Columbo 
Props total: 21399 21 K  Slaps total: 9602 9 K
 Veno da Don said
I just don't get how his shooting got so bad. I mean dude was never pure, but earlier in his career I thought he was a problem in the midrange (I wasn't checking no analytics so my eye test could of been wrong), now dude is bad as Rondo shooting that bi*ch but Rondo IQ was all time and WB is on the opposite end of the spectrum in that regard.
I think Russ was way better when he was younger especially in the mid 2010s...he was outplaying cp3 in the playoffs making big plays and winning some of the games for the Thunder. Briefly there was a good number of people that considered him top 5 in the league

I think it was 2017 or 2018 when he started the season a little late coming back from an injury. Its been downhill with his shooting since then. Hes also been one of the worst postseason players i can recall since then. Last year with the Wizards in 5 games he averaged 19pts on 33% shooting, 4 to, shot 25% from 3 while attempting 4 per game. Also got outplayed by rubio one year and sonned by Dame another

Playoff time the Lakers just need to keep the ball out of Russ's hands and not pass to him

Maybe try to get him to be more locked in on defense. He still has the athleticism and certainly the strength to be more of a factor on that end
+5   

2 months ago '04        #15
Veno da Don 
 Columbo said
I think Russ was way better when he was younger especially in the mid 2010s...he was outplaying cp3 in the playoffs making big plays and winning some of the games for the Thunder. Briefly there was a good number of people that considered him top 5 in the league

I think it was 2017 or 2018 when he started the season a little late coming back from an injury. Its been downhill with his shooting since then. Hes also been one of the worst postseason players i can recall since then. Last year with the Wizards in 5 games he averaged 19pts on 33% shooting, 4 to, shot 25% from 3 while attempting 4 per game. Also got outplayed by rubio one year and sonned by Dame another

Playoff time the Lakers just need to keep the ball out of Russ's hands and not pass to him

Maybe try to get him to be more locked in on defense. He still has the athleticism and certainly the strength to be more of a factor on that end
Damn you're right that Pat Bev kneeshot changed the trajectory of his career. He knew it too when he slapped the announcers desk.
+6   

2 months ago '12        #16
mars15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 53732 53 K  Slaps total: 4405 4 K
Look I ain’t the biggest Westbrook fan but Literally every star to join Bron’s team or team up with him started off shaky and then got into a groove

Imagine writing him off after two meaningless games
+5   

2 months ago '04        #17
Veno da Don 
 mars15 said
Look I ain’t the biggest Westbrook fan but Literally every star to join Bron’s team or team up with him started off shaky and then got into a groove

Imagine writing him off after two meaningless games
Yeah he won't be allowed to ruin the team i don't think. But his role is just, strange lol.

2 months ago '15        #18
Hellmatic 
Props total: 46971 46 K  Slaps total: 4577 4 K
 Dash said
16 TOs in 2 games?
Basketball games James winston
+2   

2 months ago '15        #19
Lockwind 
Props total: 2579 2 K  Slaps total: 1623 1 K
Westbrook for simmons

2 months ago '09        #20
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44492 44 K  Slaps total: 8230 8 K
Wow the Brodie disrespect is unreal

2 months ago '19        #21
Airtight 
Props total: 14634 14 K  Slaps total: 1883 1 K
They're just throwing sh*t at the wall to see what sticks tbh.

In a perfect world AD plays 5 Bron 4 and Westbrook 1 but lulz that'll never happen. Neither of them dudes wants to be anywhere near the post, I swear to god AD would play 2 if they let him. Westbrook in Bron ball was already a head scratcher, they weren't on the floor much together but when they were he looked shaky. So I guess they're going to stagger them?

It started off weird on paper so we'll have to see how it looks throughout the season. I think Bron wants him to be Kyrie but that's not the case.
+3   

2 months ago '19        #22
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 37492 37 K  Slaps total: 9257 9 K
 droid3000 said
hated the move second i heard it

2 months ago '19        #23
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 51882 51 K  Slaps total: 5357 5 K
Yes! This is gonna be a long season and these dudes aren't playing to win the most regular season games. Only the playoffs really count. Preseason and the regular season is only there to generate profit.

+3   

2 months ago '19        #24
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 37492 37 K  Slaps total: 9257 9 K
 lockwind said
westbrook for simmons
fu*k outtaaaa heaaaa

2 months ago '20        #25
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 18844 18 K  Slaps total: 7856 7 K
 Dash said
16 TOs in 2 games?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  21
Video inside 800 LBs man meets internet girlfriend IRL
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-65online now  12
Video inside This man has no fear of approaching women! He hollers at every woman he..
242 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+114online now  11
Image(s) inside Nikola Tesla Predicted the Smartphone and the Internet in 1926
64 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside CRYPTO FIRE SALE - coins to look for ?
213 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy