Jun 9 - Nas pays 2 million for a Neptunes Beat

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1850 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
205 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
I10YELLABOI29 
space
space
$785 | Props total: 38 38
2 mil for a beat is stupid as hell no matter how hot it is.... he probably won't even make the money back off the sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #62
regularjoe 38 heat pts38
space
space
$31,036 | Props total: 2463 2463
this is bullsh*t, nas aint got 2 million dollars, much less 2 million to spend on a damn beat
 06-09-2005, 05:19 PM         #63
Richie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaablo
 06-09-2005, 05:23 PM         #64
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frant!k said:
"Nas can have it" says P. Diddy after Nas bidded 2 million for a new neptunes beat, which Diddy wanted to have. "Im busy with recording my best album so far and money doesnt play a part", Nas explains.

The big audience will have to wait 2 month before they will be able to hear this pricy beat, but Busta Rhymes already said. "Ah sh*t, thats the craziest beat, I ever heard! Those drums man, Those drums are fire! If Nas is gonna rap to this beat, its going to be over. This will be the biggest hit in the history of hiphop!"

I hope its going to be as good as they say it is, what y'all think?

source: [WEBSITE LINK]
Damn. I heard about it, and now I really want to hear that sh*t.
 06-09-2005, 05:53 PM         #65
cairo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn... i needa come up wit a beat still... maybe i can get a coupla 10 grands ATLEAST....
 11 years ago '04        #66
NardVa 
space
space
space
$1,639 | Props total: 0 0
You got n*ggaz in the game who don't even get 2 million dollar budget and Nas is droping 2 mil on one beat.
 11 years ago '04        #67
cedar49 1 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 0 0
Nas just called me and offered me $300,000 for a beat on Garageband, but Oprah out bid him and is going to use it as music on her show.

fu*k all of this.
 11 years ago '04        #68
itsdazn 
space
space
$742 | Props total: 0 0
wtf is nas doin wit a neptunes beat
 06-09-2005, 07:59 PM         #69
post count 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, they must have slipped something into Nas' drink.

fu*k, save the 2 million and just go acapella. If this ain't bogus then Nas lost his mind.
 06-09-2005, 08:06 PM         #70
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas e-mail me for a beat only for $20,000...

06-09-2005, 08:30 PM         #71
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do some of you people say nas is deperate because he paid so much. You dont think he will make the money back if the beat is that good? You all that say that are bad business people which is why you always will be a poor a.ss mo fo. you gotta spend money to make money, you gotta invest for your future. Im rich biaatch!!
 11 years ago '05        #72
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
sh*t's gunna be crazy
 06-10-2005, 12:26 AM         #73
RobCrotch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mary j blige paid dre 2 mil for the "family affair" track and that seemed to pan out pretty well for her so why can't this work for nasir?
 06-10-2005, 03:48 AM         #74
Mr.Exclusive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off if this was true the money would not come out of nas's pocket so saying "nas doesnt have 2 million dollars" doesnt really matter in this situation.When your a artist u get a certain amount of album money to work with and so on (depends on lable).I highly doubt this is true cuz if it was that great of a beat diddy wouldve snatched this inna second over nas petty bid.Nas is hands down the best rapper alive and doesnt need the neptunes or a 2 million dollar beat, hes done fine so far with the normal ordinary 50-200 thousand dollar album beats that hes gotten.More Alchemist productions would be nice but who knows now seeing Alc gonna be signed to shady/aftermath soon as this anger management tour is over. Jus my 2 cents take it how u wanna

oh and btw nas does have at least 2 million dumb a.sses ..

Last edited by Mr.Exclusive; 06-10-2005 at 03:58 AM..
 06-10-2005, 04:23 AM         #75
Kocoapelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this aint real trippers... get a grip, its obviously a rumour!

(although i hope it isn't)

cuz i want Nas to blow up all over again

IT AINT HARD TO TELL is his type of beat i dont know about neptunes and nas on some conscious tip? neptunes are more party type beats.
 06-10-2005, 05:34 AM         #76
BIZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True Or Not You Pay That For A Beat, You An a.ss

Dre Probably Is Possibly The Best Producer And Better Than The Neptunes And I Wouldn't Pay That!
 06-10-2005, 06:30 AM         #77
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the hype is going to make everyone hate this song and beat once it comes out
 06-10-2005, 08:21 AM         #78
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bayz finest said:
2 million dollars for a damn beat????

i dont even know what to say, thats just crazy

main reason I'm thinkin bout going to production.. chea....
 06-10-2005, 08:24 AM         #79
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1Yoself said:
That is a lot of doe for a damn beat... Phareal needs to get REAL!
It ain Pharell's fault dude. It was a bid. He had a set price seems like cats really wanted the beat so the the fair thing to do was bid. Price just went up and up and up until somebody folded.

If Nas paid 2 mil...it's got me wondering....What was Diddy's bid previous to that? Was it close, or did Nas just come through with some sh*t to shut everybody down?
 06-10-2005, 08:45 AM         #80
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 williams31 said:
nas doesnt have 2 mil?...get the fu*k outta here....the thing i dont get tho is how did he outbit piddy on this haha...diddy got more money than anybody....but beanie said this is one of the craziest beats he ever heard

Cracks me up when cats say Nas dont have 2 mil. None of us can know for sure but 2mil aint really sh*t in their arena. Dudes been in the game 10 years plus...has one or two plat or multiplat albums. Had the Esco clothes Endorsement. Had the Rim Endorsement. He's a Ghostwriter, He wrote getting Jiggy with it for Will Smith, probably got 2 mil on that song alone. that song was a huge hit. He probably still gets checks from that one. His fu*king manager used to be and might still be Steve "much money" Stoute. Stoute runs a company that provides ghostwriters for rappers that want or need that service. Jay-Z and Nas both work with Stoute on that one. Nas tours quite a bit also, I read alot about him doing European tours.
Rappers have financial advisors too so you gotta think he making some dollars in the stocks and mutal funds also.

I'm not saying he's got Jay-Z paper but saying he aint got 2mil is ignoring facts and just hating.
No E-beefs please!!!
Peace Out
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
65 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
62 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
110 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
154 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy