Jun 9 - Epps slams Chappelle

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
224 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
marshall law 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 55 55
Yo, Dave writes the majority of his skits on his show. Mike was sayin' "all those white boys" like it's a ton of them--it's mainly Dave and his one white friend Neal Brennan (the same 2 who wrote Half Baked). Plus, Charlie Murphy ain't no writer--cat's been in movies since the late '80s and never broke out like when he got with Dave--so k!ll that noise.

Regardless of where Dave was born, dude grew up in DC during the '80s, so believe me, he has as much right to talk about crackheads as anybody. And the comparisons to Pryor are legit--anyone who has actually heard Pryor will recognize the similarities. No one is saying Dave is as great as Pryor or better, people are just recognizing Dave for what he brings to comedy. The funniest I've ever seen Mike Epps was in All About the Benjamins, and his standups are weaker than Nelly's rhyme skills. Dave is a true comedian and writer--I'm pissed off at how he's acting now too, but I don't think another comedian should come at him like that (esp. another black comedian who is only a b-list cat).

The only thing I agree with Mike on is that Dave should give some of that cheese back to the hoods in DC--that would take some pressure off him and make him feel better about getting that deal.
 06-09-2005, 11:33 AM         #82
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that the point is being missed, sure Epps had a lil hate in his game, but the point that he D.L., Ricky and the rest of them were making was the fact Dave is fu*king up his break and they were saying if they had the opportunity they would make sure they accomplished it, for their families if not for themselves. That's the main point, Mike was being irrelavant about not being quote on quote 'real' and Neal
 06-09-2005, 03:32 PM         #83
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh.........damn.........sh*t is true, but he didn't have to put chappelle on blast to make himself look good.
 11 years ago '04        #84
the wise one 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 10 10
 lilwatt2004 said:
mike epps was on point about why dave melted down. He ain't built like that. dave's a funny dude and all but do you think you would watch Chappelle show if Charlie Murphy
and all those other funny cats weren't on there.
hell yea i would watch that show...smh...n*gga chappelle been funny...way before his show!
 11 years ago '04        #85
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not much of an Epps fan, he's always playin a pu**y paranoid dude in movies and sh*t....annoys the sh*t outta me
 06-09-2005, 04:41 PM         #86
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike Epps Was Seakin Some Dumb sh*t. How He a.ssumin How Chappelle Grew Up, When hes Not Knowin, Then Attackin Him Comparing His Life To Dave's. Its Just On Some Stupid sh*t, Dave Grew Up In DC, Not Exactly Softest Place In The World. BTW Da fu*k he Thinkin Is The Difference Between White Writers And White Directors? Hes Acting Like He Has Never Done A Movie Written Or Directed By A White Guy.
 06-09-2005, 05:58 PM         #87
cairo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
damn comedians beefin now thats some sad sh*t
lol that sh*t is funny...
 11 years ago '04        #88
JFamis 196 heat pts196
space
space
$15,545 | Props total: 836 836
 ReddBoss said:
damn black comedy is turning into the rap game, folks hatin for no reason, I always roll like this, never worry about what the next man is doing, do you, take care of your family and your business, dont spend your time speculating and worrying about what other people are doing, and all these black comedians coming out the woodwork to talk about chappelle, 9 times out of 10 they wish it was them with that kind of money, and on DL Hughley and Monique they had they own tv shows for years and what did they do with them? nothing at all, a bunch of bullsh*t with no substance, jus one liners after another, instead of all that talkin down they need to stick together, because black people are still the minority when it comes to good TV & Movies
"We black actors need to stick together."
 06-09-2005, 06:52 PM         #89
pvanwagner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Epps is a punk bi*ch. fu*k that sh*t. If he can't empathize with what another human being is going through, he ain't sh*t. Punks like him are what's wrong with this world.
 11 years ago '04        #90
jhovaholla2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$739 | Props total: 23 23
Well somewhat real talk.

Only thing I really disagree w/ is...HIm saying Dave can't be compared to Pryor. If you look @ the impact they both are havin' on the masses or both races,and l Think in that way they both are compatible.
 06-09-2005, 10:07 PM         #91
i cant rap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Epps, that sh*t was uncalled for, who the fu*k is Mike Epps, average actor who wishes he had Chappelle fame and charming good looks. HAHA.
 06-09-2005, 10:32 PM         #92
Tre' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They should give Epps a show and him and Chappelle battle for ratings!
 11 years ago '04        #93
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 41 41
 chuckster409 said:
Wow congratulations!!!!!, you have officially wrote a childrens book. I only reported wat I heard on the radio homie. Wat they had to say was valid. I said "OWNED" in my last topic because what they were saying was the truth. You can call them a hater but they did spit the truth. Thats all I was saying.
I wasnt sayin u was lyin just askin did u have a link cuz like i said in my first post sometimes what people say can be takin out of context. I just wanted 2 know excetly what as all said. I didnt fully read ur post I admit. Just sayin all people dont "kept it real" all the time and have 2 set aside personal beliefs just 2 get ahead or stay on top. Nobody fully knows what goes on with everybody else, just a.ssumptions.I cant tell u the life story of my favorite comedians but i know their funny 2 me atleast.

Last edited by pimppoet; 06-09-2005 at 10:44 PM..
 06-09-2005, 10:48 PM         #94
i cant rap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimppoet said:
I wasnt sayin u was lyin just askin did u have a link cuz like i said in my first post sometimes what people say can be takin out of context. I just wanted 2 know excetly what as all said. I didnt fully read ur post I admit. Just sayin all people dont "kept it real" all the time and have 2 set aside personal beliefs just 2 get ahead or stay on top. Nobody fully knows what goes on with everybody else, just a.ssumptions.I cant tell u the life story of my favorite comedians but i know their funny 2 me atleast.
"f!ghting online is like special olympics, you might win but youre still retarded"

Last edited by i cant rap; 06-09-2005 at 10:49 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #95
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,936 | Props total: 4632 4632
fu*k Epps, that sh*t was uncalled for, who the fu*k is Mike Epps, average actor who wishes he had Chappelle fame and charming good looks. HAHA.
wow...............i really hope u're a female
 06-09-2005, 11:33 PM         #96
cinquet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why he hating, chappell said he writes the show with his white friend now the white dude couldn't have came up with the crackhead sh*t chappell is from D.C it's plenty oof crime there just like every city.
 06-09-2005, 11:40 PM         #97
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimppoet said:
Wow if you didnt read my post, then why did you even bother to reply. Also again, they said they understood a little bit but you have a family to feed, thats basicly wat they were saying. Now saying that, they also said some more stuff too and that made sense too. So They maybe hating or whatever in yall eyes, but they spoke the truth.

Last edited by chuckster409; 06-09-2005 at 11:41 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #98
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$731 | Props total: 88 88
both of these n*ggaz is getting paid by white people just one is getting paid 49.75 million more. and as far as epps saying that your "last sh*t" comment the last time i checked season 2's dvd is going to gross more than honeymooners and the other 10 movies this coward co-starred in with ice cube. people should wait for season three to suck before they start saying dave fell off.
 11 years ago '04        #99
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 41 41
No online f!ghting just talkin. We havent made ne e-threats towards each other yet :D
Some of things I wrote I was pissed cuz like i said we diss 1 another 2 much.
I prolly didnt read every post word for word,throughly. I accept my mistakes if i misread or misjudged something. I try 2 see more than just my point of view and respect others opinions.

Last edited by pimppoet; 06-10-2005 at 12:32 AM..
 06-10-2005, 11:30 AM         #100
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i feel for mike epps, hes the only one that has been through hard times. he the realest n*gga out, fu*k g unit they aint real mike epps is real. mike epps is from the streets. he had it the hardest, so until dave chappele can top, that mike epps the gangsta comedian is on top. i feel yo struggle mister epps, ur the only one i seen in a ghetto before that makes u even funnier to me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
89 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Minnesota Vikings Defense - It's time to take notice (Video)
37 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
19 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
156 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
86 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy