Jun 9 - Epps slams Chappelle

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-09-2005, 09:53 AM         #61
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Wow yall are offended by wat Mike Epps said, that aint got sh*t on wat Ricky Smiley, Bruce Bruce, DL Hughley and that fat bi*ch on the Parkers said on the radio down here the other day. They basicly owned him. They said understood him just alittle bit, but the rest of the way the owned him big time. A lot of what they said was true too. Like for instance he should be thinking about his family cuz if he dont do something soon, he gon have to give the money back. That thinking bout his family should have made him strong about the situation. They were speaking in reference to themselves and wat the were saying made since and was true.
Word, where do you stay and can you post an audio of that?
 06-09-2005, 09:56 AM         #62
cashprice04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that wasent no real talk that was some n*gga hating on another brother getting paid. I mean dave started on def comedy jam just like mike epps and sh*t. He cant hate because dave open up his surroundings and made white friends and sh*t. He dont know that man he dont know his struggle or his heart like jezzy say. Everybody have there own struggle and he need to worry about his own money and sh*t and keep his mind off daves. In the end dave is going to come back stronger hand harder so be prepared everybody.
 11 years ago '04        #63
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$401 | Props total: 0 0
 cashprice04 said:
that wasent no real talk that was some n*gga hating on another brother getting paid. I mean dave started on def comedy jam just like mike epps and sh*t. He cant hate because dave open up his surroundings and made white friends and sh*t. He dont know that man he dont know his struggle or his heart like jezzy say. Everybody have there own struggle and he need to worry about his own money and sh*t and keep his mind off daves. In the end dave is going to come back stronger hand harder so be prepared everybody.
Amen :applause:
 06-09-2005, 10:00 AM         #64
diplomat4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some real talk
 06-09-2005, 10:01 AM         #65
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
Word, where do you stay and can you post an audio of that?
I wish I could. Dont know if that radio station recorded the interview. I dont even know if they have a website. I thinks its either 104.9 or 104.5 I was listening to yesterday on my way back home from taking my brother to the gym. Ima see if I can look it up for yall tho.
 06-09-2005, 10:07 AM         #66
ja2000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Wow yall are offended by wat Mike Epps said, that aint got sh*t on wat Ricky Smiley, Bruce Bruce, DL Hughley and that fat bi*ch on the Parkers said on the radio down here the other day. They basicly owned him. They said understood him just alittle bit, but the rest of the way the owned him big time. A lot of what they said was true too. Like for instance he should be thinking about his family cuz if he dont do something soon, he gon have to give the money back. That thinking bout his family should have made him strong about the situation. They were speaking in reference to themselves and wat the were saying made since and was true.

I was watching something on cbs the other day I think it was 60 min and they were interviewing Dave and that n*gga Dave said hes straight, if his career all of sudden comes to a holt. He said has a crib and a farm in ohio thats already paid for. I don't know if you guys seen that. You should take a look at that episode of 60 min it takes an insight into his life and what hes going through at the moment.
 06-09-2005, 10:12 AM         #67
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
epps is a hatin dumbass. end of story.
 06-09-2005, 10:18 AM         #68
T_Montana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jae phill said:
this the same n*gga taking orders from white directors lol
aint life and envy a bi*ch this dude mike epps hes alright
but he just mad chappelle got paid that amount that to this day i know dude
aint got aint even near it i like mike epps but he airing chappelle for white writters
n*gga you following orders from a white director no fu*king diffrence this aint real talk

every n*gga you see on tv is a slave regardless what they tell you
they have to follow orders and do what the execs-directors etc tell them 2
now thats real talk ... agree with the community stuff though
basically.....lol

plus he sounds dumb as hell........richard pryor even said chappelle is his favorite comedian
 11 years ago '04        #69
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
damn black comedy is turning into the rap game, folks hatin for no reason, I always roll like this, never worry about what the next man is doing, do you, take care of your family and your business, dont spend your time speculating and worrying about what other people are doing, and all these black comedians coming out the woodwork to talk about chappelle, 9 times out of 10 they wish it was them with that kind of money, and on DL Hughley and Monique they had they own tv shows for years and what did they do with them? nothing at all, a bunch of bullsh*t with no substance, jus one liners after another, instead of all that talkin down they need to stick together, because black people are still the minority when it comes to good TV & Movies
 11 years ago '04        #70
octane 
space
space
$3,348 | Props total: 41 41
Isn't he starring in the honeymooners, a movie adapted from an old white tv show?
 11 years ago '04        #71
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
^^
yep, prob why he said all that, press for his movie
 11 years ago '05        #72
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$37,273 | Props total: 4462 4462
Epps sounding like a hater.
 11 years ago '04        #73
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 2 2
Isnt this the Same Mike Epps who played the Gay guy who stole the teachers car one the Episodes of Season 1 of Sopranos
 11 years ago '04        #74
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 41 41
 chuckster409 said:
Do u have audio? Also Dls show n the parkers had steortypical roles and epsiodes. Dl prolly just tryin 2 up his new show on comedy central. Alotta shows use the same formula for show: 1 smart person who usually helps with other relationships but theirs fu*ked up ,a dumb character but has alotta females/males 1 friend that goes along with the main charcter 1 that hates the main charcter for no real reason etc etc.I think some people are a lil bitter but at the same time speakin the truth. I mean they put in mo time but didnt have the same success like chapelle. Havin people fiendin for ur show/comdey specials.On reason is the networks n how u got ur deal worked out. Alotta shows would be better if the main comedian had more control. The comedy game is startin 2 be like rap. U have real beef n beef 2 amp ur sh*t up with maybe a lil truth inbetween.And just like rap once u get white fans its a double headed sword. Some people start 2 feel u fake cuz u material or cuz who u a.ssociate with.From a comedy stand point 2 a certain extent u do a white crowd and a black crowd.Im tthe type of cats if a can relate 2 it n its funny imma laugh. Sometimes its not just the material but also who performs it. Some of the same cats of comic r on comedy central. Sometime the material is a lil diff n sometimes u notice a hella big differnce. Black or white sometimes u gotta do what u dont like 2 sell/the get the real u out there/get ahead. Thats just life maybe one day it will change but for now we should support one another n help 2 get out REALSELVES out there without being "coons" or stereotypical charcters/material/etc.

Last edited by pimppoet; 06-09-2005 at 11:11 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #75
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
first and foremost some of the writers for chris rock's show on hbo are writing for dave chapelle so is chris rock fraud??????? and dave chapelle is funny his stand-ups are funny and he does that by himself Mike Epps doesnt have the pressure he has Dave Chapelle is a national figure respected by all cultures and races Mike Epps is mainly known in the black community so Mike Epps doesnt know the stress of being great and keeping up a good rep for being funny
 11 years ago '04        #76
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
Dave Chapelle also starred in You've got mail with Tom Hanks before he got all big Dave Chapelle got respect Mike Epps cant even be in a burger commercial with Tom Hanks Dave may not have been as tough or as bad as an enviroment but he seen some of those things.
 06-09-2005, 11:11 AM         #77
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimppoet said:
Do u have audio? Also Dls show n the parkers had steortypical roles and epsiodes. Dl prolly just tryin 2 up his new show on comedy central. Alotta shows use the same formula for show: 1 smart person who usually helps with other relationships but theirs fu*ked up ,a dumb character but has alotta females/males 1 friend that goes along with the main charcter 1 that hates the main charcter for no real reason etc etc.I think some people are a lil bitter but at the same time speakin the truth. I mean they put in mo time but didnt have the same success like chapelle. Havin people fiendin for ur show/comdey specials.On reason is the networks n how u got ur deal worked out. Alotta shows would be better if the main comedian had more control. The comedy game is startin 2 be like rap. U have real beef n beef 2 amp ur sh*t up with maybe a lil truth inbetween.And just like rap once u get white fans its a double headed sword. Some people start 2 feel u fake cuz u material or cuz who u a.ssociate with.From a comedy stand point 2 a certain extent u do a white crowd and a black crowd.Im tthe type of cats if a can relate 2 it n its funny imma laugh. Sometimes its not just the material but also who performs it. Some of the same cats of comic r on comedy central. Sometime the material is a lil diff n sometimes u notice a hella big differnce. Black or white sometimes u gotta do what u dont like 2 sell or the get the ral u out there. Thats just life maybe one day it will change but for now we should support one another n help 2 get out REALSELVES out there without Being "coons" or stereo charcters/material/etc.
Wow congratulations!!!!!, you have officially wrote a childrens book. I only reported wat I heard on the radio homie. Wat they had to say was valid. I said "OWNED" in my last topic because what they were saying was the truth. You can call them a hater but they did spit the truth. Thats all I was saying.
 06-09-2005, 11:16 AM         #78
Ca$ino86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn he just owned Chapelle pretty much in those few comments, nice post
 06-09-2005, 11:28 AM         #79
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there may have been some truth to his statement and yada yada yada

but this is more sketch material for chappelle lol
i can just see it coming
 11 years ago '04        #80
Yd4001 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,051 | Props total: 230 230
So now,what yall sayin is,Dave should give money to the little black kids who's familys are doin bad?fu*k that,Mike Epps is funny(Don't get it twisted)he's not Dave Chappelle though.Why do blacks always have to give back to the community to be righteous or "It's the right thing?"The dude obviously goin through some hard times and Mike should be on his side.And Cedric The Entertainer is not funny at all,period.I can name atleast 10 comedians better than him white or black.Holla Y.A.K
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
61 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
63 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
41 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
239 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
175 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
182 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy