Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
156 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
337 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
200 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-09-2005, 07:17 AM         #41
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilwatt2004 said:
mike epps was on point about why dave melted down. He ain't built like that. dave's a funny dude and all but do you think you would watch Chappelle show if Charlie Murphy
and all those other funny cats weren't on there.
Murphy and them other cats did write alot of sh*t. He got them white writers now no offence, but I think he has figured by now that sh*t aint gon work. He needs to take some of the money he got and hire Murphy and some of his old crew back, or go get some kats that understand what needs to be done. Just my opinion.
 06-09-2005, 07:31 AM         #42
tantalizing_t2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate when blacks lash out at blacks epps should be supporting dave not hatin. and if white people are writing the show, why hasn't the season started. we're they that harsh in episodes that we can't watch it

Last edited by tantalizing_t2; 06-09-2005 at 07:32 AM..
 06-09-2005, 07:43 AM         #43
smoothassasin7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this isnt slamming dave he just speaking his mind sh*t white cats prolly hyping this bs up to sell that honeymooners....man really dont understand black peeps at all
 11 years ago '04        #44
blaqeyez 
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 0 0
Another Case of the black man bringing the black man down.........Epps is a successful man, sure hes not as successful as dave, but WTF who cares......they both making the dough..........Why epps gotta talk sh*t I dunno.............he actin like you cant make jokes about something if you aint live it, WTF kinda sh*t is that........Half of all comedy wrote the people aint actually live what they talking bout......Same thing applies for hip hop...Epps needs to such his ignorant mouth up

Last edited by blaqeyez; 06-09-2005 at 08:01 AM..
 06-09-2005, 08:03 AM         #45
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crazy
 11 years ago '04        #46
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 0 0
WTF are all y'all saying Mike Epps don't know Chappelle...You don't know if they know each other or not so fallback with that arguement. I'm a fan of both of them. The things that Mike Epps expressed, some of them had truth in them and he wasn't slamming him nor was he really just airing him out. He was asked a question and he answered it. To be honest he really didn't say sh*t hateful towards Chappelle besides the white writers.

Last edited by ~Struggles~; 06-09-2005 at 08:19 AM..
 06-09-2005, 08:13 AM         #47
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont give a sh*t about any of this sh*t all i know is that chapelle show and his standup is some of the funniest sh*t i ever heard and umm mike epps aint to special if u ask me
 06-09-2005, 08:28 AM         #48
~Fat Joe~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it just me or am i the only one think both suck and arent funny, they try too hard and they never make me laugh
 11 years ago '04        #49
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,742 | Props total: 802 802
I don't know Dave Chappelle. So I don't have the right to say what he did or didn't grow up around. Mike Epps might know him a little better, but what he said wasn't his place. Funny is funny, n*ggas gotta realize that.
 11 years ago '05        #50
BUBBA1974 
space
space
$699 | Props total: 5 5
He Is Speaking The Truth But We Really Dont Know What Happened To Dave So We Cant Judge But People Will
 11 years ago '04        #51
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,079 | Props total: 234 234
the richard pryor story gonna be pretty harsh...
dude was gettin molested by men at an early age...
hes had a fu*kED up life
 11 years ago '05        #52
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
 ~Struggles~ said:
WTF are all y'all saying Mike Epps don't know Chappelle...You don't know if they know each other or not so fallback with that arguement. I'm a fan of both of them. The things that Mike Epps expressed, some of them had truth in them and he wasn't slamming him nor was he really just airing him out. He was asked a question and he answered it. To be honest he really didn't say sh*t hateful towards Chappelle besides the white writers.

just by his quotes u can tell he dont kno him good check it

"I don't think he came from the background I came from. I don't think that. But my background. Everything around me is failure. You know what I mean? Trash in the alley. I got eight brothers and we all got damn near different daddies. I come from a real welfare family, you know mother struggling. My grandmother was the same wayÖ So that alone, for you to come out in Hollywood and get in a movie will overwhelm the s**t out of you, if you from that. Now, you give me 50 million dollars, I ain't gonna go crazy. I'm gonna go to the mall and go and get some new cars,

if he knew him he wouldnt have said i dont think he came from the background i came from
 11 years ago '04        #53
kakoden 
space
space
$3,340 | Props total: 0 0
looks like mike speaks the truth....it'd be interesting to see what dave's response is
 11 years ago '05        #54
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,552 | Props total: 46 46
LET THE HATE BEGIN. He wants the crown and funny is funny. No one gives a fu*k as long as it gets a laugh. Epps isnt even all that funny. Everyone knew he was a bootleg Chris Tucker from the jump!
 06-09-2005, 09:01 AM         #55
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow yall are offended by wat Mike Epps said, that aint got sh*t on wat Ricky Smiley, Bruce Bruce, DL Hughley and that fat bi*ch on the Parkers said on the radio down here the other day. They basicly owned him. They said understood him just alittle bit, but the rest of the way the owned him big time. A lot of what they said was true too. Like for instance he should be thinking about his family cuz if he dont do something soon, he gon have to give the money back. That thinking bout his family should have made him strong about the situation. They were speaking in reference to themselves and wat the were saying made since and was true.
 06-09-2005, 09:05 AM         #56
rara2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
damn comedians beefin now thats some sad sh*t

u said it boi
 06-09-2005, 09:16 AM         #57
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k mike epps he aint even funny and why the fu*k is he playing a character thats used to be white hes a pu**y straving for attention hes not even funny
 06-09-2005, 09:43 AM         #58
RonMexico 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm suprised with all the cooning and buffonery that epps does he'd have the nerve to say this sh*t.
 06-09-2005, 09:46 AM         #59
tantalizing_t2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what epps needs to do is try and get on the show
 11 years ago '04        #60
siqone 
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 0 0
jealous ones still envy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
130 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
218 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
126 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago