Jun 9 - Epps slams Chappelle

most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 50 Cent officially being sued for Copyright Infringement
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
420 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 41 41
 Gtownkid04 said:
i didn't know that but still, preacher's kids are usually some of the wildest ones, just like kids in catholic school
cosign Just cuz u have a postive/semipostive enviroment doesnt mean u wont see/do negattive things. Sometime kids are sheltered 2 much n that cant hurt cuz the real world is hard n cold n hella worse in other countries plus some of them church girls be the freakest ones. Also just made me realize drug addiction happens 2 all types of families so dave might have a crackhead in the family. Rich,poor white black whateva we all have problems n nobodies perfect.
 06-09-2005, 02:25 AM         #22
jhjmonnee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember folks,

When you're on top...people will be head-hunting for your spot. Who's the hottest (no homo) comedian right now?

I'M RICH bi*ch!
 06-09-2005, 02:31 AM         #23
phillies1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo that n*gga epps aint lying..You canntell Chappelle Aint from the block talking all crazy like that. I knew it when I listened to the commentary on the 1st season DVD and finding out the white dude writing most of this sh*t. and the white dude is just saying ?????? ,?????? ,?????? all over the sh*t.

Dont get it fu*ked up I aint hating but I be feeling some type of way when I see that show now. It aint him and he making us look like d!ckheads. He just another Monkey dancing for everybody.......IMO
 11 years ago '04        #24
peto 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 5 5
ahh i dont care, funny is funny
 11 years ago '04        #25
Screwhead|m 186 heat pts186
space
space
$14,930 | Props total: 70 70
 Dramatick said:

"The thing about it is, the material he was doing wasn't him. He don't come from no crackheads on the streets and s**t. You can't talk about black people like that and you don't even represent that. [WEBSITE LINK]

Mike Epps must not know how bad DC's crack problem was in the 80's.

It's unfair for Mike Epps to make allegations about Dave Chappelle when he probably doesn't know him personally, has no idea about his past, or has no idea about his present situations and what he's going through now.

Black folks always hating on each other once one of us does good.

"Black actors need to stick together."

Last edited by Screwhead; 06-09-2005 at 03:20 AM..
 06-09-2005, 03:35 AM         #26
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
i didn't know that but still, preacher's kids are usually some of the wildest ones, just like kids in catholic school
yeah, that's true, a lil freak I used to mess with in high school Dad was a preacher
 11 years ago '04        #27
Dramatick 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
Yo, if you got white n*ggas writing most of the jokes on your own show, especially when some of the jokes clown on black people, than that kind of makes you wonder huh? I wonder how Chappelle really feels about the black jokes and if it were his ideas to make those jokes. I couldn't imagine how it would feel to be sitting at a table wit like 10 white writers all saying "n*gga" "n*gga" "n*gga" without any restraint and sh*t, and then they put you out on the stage and make you tell the jokes. Its like a black man telling a white man's joke, and David Chappele is the scapegoat. I know that that sh*t bothers him too. Thats probably why he's trying to get more control over his show, because even though his black jokes are funny, they be disrespecting black people. And black people already got a bad image as it is.
 06-09-2005, 04:46 AM         #28
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dave and his white cowriter Neal are best friends, who gives a fu*k if they use the word n*gga. If Dave don't have a problem with it, why should I? They're cowriters so they're collaborating ideas TOGETHER.
 11 years ago '04        #29
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,376 | Props total: 12 12
*awaits any1 to star in the RICHARD PRYOR story*
 11 years ago '04        #30
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,640 | Props total: 2971 2971
Im wit Epps for his comments about givin' back n' erething....but Epps actin' like he grew up wit dat n*gga, and i sense alil hate in his blood.

so what if u aint grow up in a sh*tty hood, does that make u less of a man???

personally, i been in the hood my younga days n' the burbs in my teens and i was neva broke. But still in my lifetime i been thru my parents seperatin', crack, gettin' shot at, death, shiesty bi*chs n' friends, movin' home to home, teen pregnancy, n' all dat fu*ked up n' some may call it "hood" sh*t. i call it life.

how can Epps critique anything if he doesnt know exactly what Chappelle is goin' thru. Epps is like, "U got white writers, n' white bosses", this n*gga made Resident Evil 2............he played fu*kin' **** a.ss sambo in dat sh*t, so he aint got the right to be callin' peeps out about sellin' out n' sh*t.

I think Epps is tryin' to get some attention. Black people need to get together. There can be more than one big black comedian on the planet earth if we stop cuttin' each others throats when somebody makes it.
 06-09-2005, 05:22 AM         #31
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do sense just a lil bit of hate from Mike, but I agree with the majority of the stuff he said
 11 years ago '05        #32
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
what the fu*k does white people have to do with any of what he said ... u kno how many white people struggle just like black people ... and comendy is comedy no matter whos tellin the jokes and from all the people sweatin season 2 of chappell just think he has white people writing his sh*t .. so wut now u going to hate ..lol im tellin u im half black and half white and i just dont get the whole white comment sh*t ... hatin a.ss n*gga wish he got 50 mill thats what this comes down too!!! and god for bid a white man ever came out and said dam that white boy got a bunch of black people writing his sh*t .. cause IT WOULD BE ALL OVER EVERYWHERE ... fu*kED UP WORLD ! TELL MY MOMS ( WHOS BLACK ) ALL THE TIME A BLACK PERSON ALWAYS BLAIMS sh*t ON THE WHITE PERSON BUT THE TRUTH IS ...... BLACK PEOPLE BRING THIS sh*t ON THEM SELVES .. AT THIS POINT I DONT FEEL BAD FOR ANY BLACK PERSON THAT HAS TO WHIP OUT SOME WHITE COMMENT sh*t ESIPACALLY FOR N DAM REASON ..... THIS AINT 1918 BE fu*kIN GREATFUL FOR HOW FAR BLACK PEOPLE HAVE COME AND IF U REALLY WANNA BE SOMETHING GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUM a.ss AND DO SOMTHING WITH YOURSELF INSTEAD OF BLAMIN IT ON THE PERSON WHO CASHS YOUR CHECK ! I BLAME IT ON THE PARENTS ! STRAIGHT UP THATS HOW I FEEL
 11 years ago '05        #33
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
This Dude Dont Even Kno Dave Chappell How U Going To Say Some sh*t About Something U Have No Clue About ... He Must Still Be On Crack
 11 years ago '04        #34
J^^ 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 0 0
who the hell is mike epps to be talkin bout someone else.... dude's a sh*tty SUPPORTING actor who plays the same type of character in evvvery movie lol

one.
 06-09-2005, 05:39 AM         #35
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see this no where on IGN.com
 11 years ago '05        #36
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 33 33
how can epps say that, its comedy, whocares who writes the jokes huh, aslong as its funny.
 11 years ago '04        #37
xtac 
space
space
space
$859 | Props total: 0 0
mike epps is the truth, wasnt half bad in friday, and dude is halarious in bait
 11 years ago '04        #38
shorttime 
space
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
 Dramatick said:
Yo, if you got white n*ggas writing most of the jokes on your own show, especially when some of the jokes clown on black people, than that kind of makes you wonder huh? I wonder how Chappelle really feels about the black jokes and if it were his ideas to make those jokes. I couldn't imagine how it would feel to be sitting at a table wit like 10 white writers all saying "n*gga" "n*gga" "n*gga" without any restraint and sh*t, and then they put you out on the stage and make you tell the jokes. Its like a black man telling a white man's joke, and David Chappele is the scapegoat. I know that that sh*t bothers him too. Thats probably why he's trying to get more control over his show, because even though his black jokes are funny, they be disrespecting black people. And black people already got a bad image as it is.
exactly, these n*ggas don't understand that sh*t mike epps right about the directors and sh*t and yeah he work for white directors but they don't make him tie himself to a rope and get beaten like a slave by a white man thats why alot of blacks lash out at him and ain't no need for mike to hate they asked a question he kept it real and sh*t he makin money just like dave making money
 11 years ago '04        #39
Dramatick 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1

heres a direct link to the article
 11 years ago '04        #40
aplus|M 
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 47 47
Dave is just getting his money, so I can't hate on him

But much of what Mike Epps was speaking on was true

The only thing I fault Epps on is note reaching out to Chappelle on this and trying to work with him or show him this in private. Real people don't air sh*t out in the media first - they speak to each other, then use the news or a weapon if that ain't effective.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
46 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
48 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
247 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
A Federal Court Ruled That Companies Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks
90 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
279 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy