Any type of experience with supernatural, black magic, witchcraft, voodoo

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

8 months ago '20        #1
11262 page views
339 comments

macsleazey  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1205 1 K  Slaps total: 76 76
Any type of experience with supernatural, black magic, witchcraft, voodoo

Lemme hear any of yíall stories of your experiences. I had some wild sh*t happen to me and shorty recently thatís unexplainable. Iíll post my most recent experience when I get home on my pc.
+21   

best
worst
339 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  8 months ago '06        #2
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37814 37 K  Slaps total: 10644 10 K
Yes, with that Haitian Voodoo...but I am semi-reluctant to share...i'll think about it
+33   

8 months ago '17        #3
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71887 71 K  Slaps total: 6885 6 K
I have been a witness to a seance and a voodoo ritual. Also some witchy things I have been participant in. There are a lot of women who practice witchcraft in my area. But yeah I've seen some sh*t

Surprise, surprise
+8   

8 months ago '20        #4
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 31850 31 K  Slaps total: 4947 4 K
+8   

8 months ago '20        #5
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 39160 39 K  Slaps total: 6529 6 K

+29   

8 months ago '21        #6
Marrero 
Props total: 3992 3 K  Slaps total: 1637 1 K
It’s all superstition imo.
+6   

8 months ago '20        #7
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 31850 31 K  Slaps total: 4947 4 K
 Marrero said
Itís all superstition imo.
I've thought the same, but I do recall some Boxden stories about this here

All I'm saying is, don't fu*k with the wrong person that's into that
+33   

8 months ago '05        #8
B-Block  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 5596 5 K  Slaps total: 254 254
A few years back some thing or some one knocked 3 times on my bedroom door between 2:30 and 3:00 am, doors/windows were locked shut... I got up grabbed a hunting knife checked right away and no one was there, no foot steps... Literally checked every corner every closet and even the attic... and found nothing

The thing is when I tell people this they think I was just dreaming it or hearing things in a half awake state. But at the time I was wide awake scrolling on my phone.

Plus the floors are made of real wood so they creek when there's little weight or pressure when in contact. If it was a home intruder that mother fu*ker had to have had the house keys, weight less than 100lbs, wearing socks and move like the flash because I got up and checked with the quickness with no one there in sight...

Because this weird situation, every time someone has a ghosts story I always have an open mind about it... I truly believe there's more then what meets the eye.
+92   

8 months ago '21        #9
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 20588 20 K  Slaps total: 5237 5 K
When I did a bunch of shrooms I saw Illuminati symbols and pyramids

And waves that moved in directions I can’t describe or ever saw before
+28   

8 months ago '18        #10
Lsulakersaints 
Props total: 27069 27 K  Slaps total: 1202 1 K
I put this in another thread but, I'm from Louisiana and was back home for spring break iirc, it's me, some partners a few hoes and one of my partners kinfolk from up north somewhere and we fxna throw meat on the grill, one of the dudes from up north makes some country jokes and talking sh*t about voodoo n sh*t, my partner says "my grandma was a witch doctor." So dude keeps talking sh*t so my partner walks to the grill and starts talking that creole talk and says romba!!! or smthn like that and the fire raises like 7 inches out the grill, my partner drops his hand and the fire drops with it, and he's just looking at dude like

Buddy looked sick and sat his a*s down, but thats not the 1st time my partner spilled the beans, he got a lil too drunk n told how his grandma locked his heart away so no woman could ever play him, and we're all in our mid 30s n this mf has honestly never gave af bout a bi*ch

Last edited by Lsulakersaints; 09-30-2021 at 12:46 AM.. Reason: Typo
+97   

8 months ago '17        #11
screwplus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3254 3 K  Slaps total: 653 653
Am seriously peeping this thread....
+14   

8 months ago '16        #12
Vizier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6311 6 K  Slaps total: 945 945
 Lsulakersaints said
I put this in another thread but, I'm from Louisiana and was back home for spring break iirc, it's me, some partners a few hoes and one of my partners kinfolk from up north somewhere and we fxna throw meat on the grill, one of the dudes from up north makes some country jokes and talking sh*t about voodoo n sh*t, my partner says "my grandma was a witch doctor." So dude keeps talking sh*t so my partner walks to the grill and starts talking that creole talk and says romba!!! or smthn like that and the fire raises like 7 inches out the grill, my partner drops his hand and the fire drops with it, and he's just looking at dude like

Buddy looked sick and sat his a*s down, but thats not the 1st time my partner spilled the beans, he got a lil too drunk n told how his grandma locked his heart away so no woman could ever play him, and we're all in our mid 30s n this mf has honestly never gave af bout a bi*ch
+38   

8 months ago '17        #13
Ygdirty 
Props total: 3095 3 K  Slaps total: 457 457
When y’all goofy n*ggas do witchcraft and nothing happens, what do u do
+20   

Top 10 most propped recently  8 months ago '18        #14
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 62316 62 K  Slaps total: 3279 3 K
It definitely exist but once you sell your soul I hear it’s hard to get back.
+7   

8 months ago '18        #15
AfricaRedRanger 
Props total: 961 961  Slaps total: 92 92
My uncle dabbled in it with his classmates in HS.
they all came out millionaires and he was a drunk hobo who never had a job (no joke. he died at 50 without EVER landing a job)
there was a room in my grandparents' home where he used to do his voodoo. YEARS later, you can still feel a presence there.

even if you offered my dad $1m to take the house he wouldn't. that house is spiritually unsafe.
+24   

8 months ago '18        #16
9shots92bricks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14475 14 K  Slaps total: 2207 2 K
 TheLuminousOne said
It definitely exist but once you sell your soul I hear itís hard to get back.
Itís all lil more complicated than that but once you open up yourself to it, you have to be careful and ready bc you donít know what you bring back once you go into that spiritual world

Some are good, some are negative energies or demons, and they take a lot to get rid off and a great spiritual healer
+14   

8 months ago '21        #17
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21263 21 K  Slaps total: 3467 3 K
In for more stories
+14   

8 months ago '19        #18
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 37540 37 K  Slaps total: 25718 25 K
I spent years of my life studying, and attempting to practice.

On the backside of it all, I think it's all bullsh*t.

I think if the supernatural really existed, life would be a lot less banal.

i literally haven't seen or have heard anything happening in this world that makes me think supernatural phenomena exist, and I am very, very well read.

I think many people have confirmation bias, and will interpret situations as supernatural when, in fact, they are not. However, you likely won't convince someone who IS convinced of the existence of the supernatural.

The only thing that I was once highly skeptical of, that I am very, very sure of now, is the naturopathic treatment and herbal remedies. I've seen the undeniable with my own two. I know cancer patients that doctors gave up on, and gave mere months to live, who are living years later. I knew of them going to these alternative healers, and saw the process to being cured. I know people who had to use canes, who now walk like they never had any issues. So, THAT, yeah .... you can't tell me anything. I'm talking about people I know well, not a story someone told me about someone else.

Last edited by SuperPawgHunter; 09-30-2021 at 05:29 AM..
+22   

8 months ago '16        #19
Row 
Props total: 1433 1 K  Slaps total: 119 119
what would you consider this as? I remember we use to do this in high school and it worked even on some homies who were like 250+ lbs. you think they're other ''rituals'' like this that work?

+3   

8 months ago '15        #20
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 26650 26 K  Slaps total: 3231 3 K
Interesting this thread is brought my homie from La just released a book he hates gentrification and those culture vultures and privileged kids more than I ever seen someone hate something. I thought I hated this people but I am a friendly compared to them he dabbled in some chaos magic recently.

Personally I don’t fu*k with it I seent sole sh*t when I was a kid with my mexican family in Alviso California which is the bottom of the bay right about san jose. I also seen some sh*t here in Japan as I lived a vampire life for a time and didn’t see the soon for months it felt like but yeah it’s a trip how Japan and that Mexican culture is more close than I ever thought Majo and bruja.

Bottom line sh*t is real respect the spirits.

When I was a kid another witch from Alviso had funk with Aunt who was a with that sh*t was scary as fu*k I seen so much sh*t as a kid I still don’t feel like it was real. There used to be a figure in that house that walked around looked like black static we were all in the living room once and i saw it walk to the garage and slam the door hella hard and then the whole fam ran and there was nothing in there and we had a mechanical garage door so no one could just get out. Also i was taking a bath once my mom used to wash my hair, someone was washing my hair and then i went under and got up and my mom had just walked in the room to wash my hair .

At my Grandmas house in hayward california some old lady had died there I always had sleep paralysis and saw shadow figures and one time i woke up and this old white woman was feeding me pancakes and I couldn’t move.

On a lighter note I haven’t had sleep paralysis once since living in Japan. Also I was tempted at getting a jiko bukken. For those that don’t know those are the stigmatized properties here where someone died a miserable death the sh*t all those grudge movies are based on, but hell nah man I wasn’t playing with it. I coulda bought a house two times bigger than mine now for a fraction of the price but fuuuuuuk dat.

Last edited by CALL AGAIN; 09-30-2021 at 05:45 AM..
+16   

8 months ago '06        #21
Johnny Tapwater 
Props total: 9071 9 K  Slaps total: 1249 1 K
Everything comes at a cost. An equal energy exchange. What are you willing to sacrifice? Be mindful of that before making any deals.

Learn how to protect yourself before dipping into this world. Just as easy as your emotions can be affected in by media influence, imagine how susceptible you are if you can't even control your own mindset.
+17   

8 months ago '06        #22
1 of 1 Houston 
Props total: 25612 25 K  Slaps total: 2147 2 K
Bookmarked for later. Hopefully this thread gets interesting.

+15   

8 months ago '08        #23
Diamond_V  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 11396 11 K  Slaps total: 3711 3 K
 macsleazey said
Lemme hear any of yíall stories of your experiences. I had some wild sh*t happen to me and shorty recently thatís unexplainable. Iíll post my most recent experience when I get home on my pc.

+1   

8 months ago '16        #24
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36795 36 K  Slaps total: 6591 6 K
I could write a book

Things got wild after I moved to Miami

I've seen things on the demonic side and on the Godly side
+16   

8 months ago '18        #25
Bloodpantha 
Props total: 1709 1 K  Slaps total: 2204 2 K
How can i sell my soul to the devil for more money power and respect