Sep 28 - Cobb County Woman w/ Medical Issues Missing; Concerns of Human Trafficking

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 weeks ago '21        #1
915 page views
27 comments

mypostmakesense  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 2602 2 K  Slaps total: 151 151
Sep 28 - Cobb County Woman w/ Medical Issues Missing; Concerns of Human Trafficking

UPDATE: NEFERTITI STROTHERS FOUND SAFE

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. - The family of a missing Cobb County woman says they plan to press kidnapping charges after she was found in a stranger's apartment in DeKalb County.

Nefertiti Strothers, 39, had been last seen at work on Friday. The Cobb County woman has cerebral palsy, limited motor functions, and intellectual disabilities, her mother Carolyn Strothers said.

Coworkers at her job at a psychologist’s office on Powers Ferry Road said she disappeared in the middle of her shift, which is unlike her. Her mother said she’s simply not capable of taking off on her own.

On Wednesday morning around 1 a.m., FOX 5 learned that Strothers was found by police after they were able to track her down based on GPS pings from her cell phone. She is now home safe.

Carolyn Strothers says that her daughter was found in a stranger's apartment intoxicated and barely able to stand up.

While DeKalb County police have declined to press charges, Strothers' family says they will pursue kidnapping charges against the man she was found with in Cobb County

She also said that her daughter has been kidnapped before.

Two decades ago, Strothers said police found her daughter in a motel room.

"The police went there, they found her," she said. "They took all of her braids out so she wouldn’t look the same and they were in the process of transporting her across state lines for human trafficking."

visit this link https://www.fox5atlanta.c .. unty-apartment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Nefertiti Strothers was last seen at work on Friday, her mom said. Since then, loved ones have been pleading for answers.

The 39-year-old woman has cerebral palsy, limited motor functions, and intellectual disabilities, her mother Carolyn Strothers said. She’s worried that may have made her a target.

"She loves people, she loves interact," she said. "She’s very friendly, extremely friendly. And I’ve told her about it many times."

Cobb County police have issued a Mattie’s Call for Nefertiti, or Ti as she’s known by family and friends.

Coworkers at her job at a psychologist’s office on Powers Ferry Road said she disappeared in the middle of her shift, which is unlike her. Her mother said she’s simply not capable of taking off on her own.

She also said that her daughter has been kidnapped before.

Two decades ago, Strothers said police found her daughter in a motel room.

"The police went there, they found her," she said. "They took all of her braids out so she wouldn’t look the same and they were in the process of transporting her across state lines for human trafficking. We don’t want that to be the case today."

She fears that Ti will become part of an alarming series of kidnappings of Black and brown women across the country.

"This is someone who is loved by so many people. So many people," Carolyn said, holding back tears. "For her to not be in this world with us would be something that none of us could bear. So please let her go, please bring her home back to us safely.

Cobb County Police tell FOX 5 she was last seen wearing brown pants, black boots, a beige shirt on top of a purple shirt, and a multicolored scarf.

Investigators ask anyone with information to contact the Cobb County Police Department’s Crimes Against Persons unit at 770-499-3945.

visit this link https://www.fox5atlanta.c .. in-cobb-county

Last edited by mypostmakesense; 09-29-2021 at 10:00 AM..
+3   

best
worst
27 comments

3 weeks ago '15        #2
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 135897 135 K  Slaps total: 5582 5 K
Damn that’s terrible
+4   

3 weeks ago '12        #3
HeightsBound  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 31011 31 K  Slaps total: 3284 3 K
Damn, she’s been kidnapped before for human trafficking?

Wild.
+7   

3 weeks ago '21        #4
Marrero 
Props total: 2752 2 K  Slaps total: 1232 1 K
I bet ol boy knows what happened to her. He knows everything that happens in Atlanta. Can’t wait for him to say some cool stuff. He’s so jazzy with his words.

3 weeks ago '15        #5
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74540 74 K  Slaps total: 6835 6 K
 Marrero said
I bet ol boy knows what happened to her. He knows everything that happens in Atlanta. Cant wait for him to say some cool stuff. Hes so jazzy with his words.
Y'all need to run that fade
+4   

3 weeks ago '18        #6
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45620 45 K  Slaps total: 2527 2 K
This world just sucks sometimes
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #7
Gater 
Props total: 6210 6 K  Slaps total: 806 806
 Marrero said
I bet ol boy knows what happened to her. He knows everything that happens in Atlanta. Cant wait for him to say some cool stuff. Hes so jazzy with his words.
Lmao...who you talking about

3 weeks ago '08        #8
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12044 12 K  Slaps total: 1858 1 K
This is bad man, we gotta protect our Queens man.
+2   

3 weeks ago '12        #9
Mavs In 4 
Props total: 8089 8 K  Slaps total: 1728 1 K
 Marrero said
If youre talking about @, Im not sure why you are throwing shade. I always appreciate BXers local insight
+6   

3 weeks ago '06        #10
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20486 20 K  Slaps total: 1308 1 K
 Marrero said

The two Atlanta BXers I'm thinking of would actually make time to run that fade.
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #11
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20486 20 K  Slaps total: 1308 1 K
 Gater said
Lmao...who you talking about
zone3cp

They had a conversation in the Jadakiss Naomi Osaka thread.
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #12
carden2 
Props total: 6528 6 K  Slaps total: 1160 1 K
 HeightsBound said
Damn, shes been kidnapped before for human trafficking?

Wild.
fu*ked up her mama keep getting check off her daughter like that

3 weeks ago '12        #13
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 183336 183 K  Slaps total: 10701 10 K
Been fu*ked up seeing this on the news out here. I hope that lady is okay man
+2   

3 weeks ago '07        #14
OVERLORD 
Props total: 22597 22 K  Slaps total: 6992 6 K
Why would Ti kidnap black and brown women across county lines?

3 weeks ago '04        #15
zone3cp 
Props total: 140470 140 K  Slaps total: 15013 15 K
 whammy said

The two Atlanta BXers I'm thinking of would actually make time to run that fade.
Thats a fact.I wont give dude the time anymore.

n*ggas like that act raised by their moms and act like hoes u wont give attention to.
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #16
zone3cp 
Props total: 140470 140 K  Slaps total: 15013 15 K
 Mavs In 4 said
If youre talking about @, Im not sure why you are throwing shade. I always appreciate BXers local insight
Homos*xual men dont act that way.Real Homos*xual men too busy with real women and situations to deal with. Rather than deal with these dudes who wont fade and subliminal hate for f*gs like them to join in the hate.

I one of them on here who will see u offline. These face rather stay popping like a scorned baby mama.
+1   

3 weeks ago '21        #17
Marrero 
 whammy said

You must be thinking of somebody else then

3 weeks ago '21        #18
Marrero 
 Mavs In 4 said
Why you instigating then? If you love his stories then just tell him. n*ggas dont be doing none of this when he come at me but aight.

3 weeks ago '17        #19
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 52607 52 K  Slaps total: 7424 7 K
 Marrero said
Why you instigating then? If you love his stories then just tell him. n*ggas dont be doing none of this when he come at me but aight.
dogs.. yous a bi*ch

3 weeks ago '17        #20
Lazy 
Props total: 26839 26 K  Slaps total: 3518 3 K
She fears that Ti will become part of an alarming series of kidnappings of Black and brown women across the country.
At first I thought this was a double aunt because TI was accused of trafficking women
+1   

3 weeks ago '21        #21
Marrero 
 S PHX GOD said
dogs.. yous a bi*ch
What the fu*k yo bi*ch a*s gonna do about it? Type?

3 weeks ago '17        #22
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 52607 52 K  Slaps total: 7424 7 K
 Marrero said
What the fu*k yo bi*ch a*s gonna do about it? Type?
yes

3 weeks ago '21        #23
Still2Highh 
Props total: 11032 11 K  Slaps total: 2125 2 K
There need to be a purge...

where its one week every year u allowed to k*ll rapists/pedophiles/s*x traffickers (not real pimps, but cowards that force girls n women into prostitution) n its no consequences.. as long as it's done at night n no innocent ppl get hurt.

3 weeks ago '14        #24
JoMo 
Props total: 6893 6 K  Slaps total: 886 886
 zone3cp said
Homos*xual men dont act that way.Real Homos*xual men too busy with real women and situations to deal with. Rather than deal with these dudes who wont fade and subliminal hate for f*gs like them to join in the hate.

I one of them on here who will see u offline. These face rather stay popping like a scorned baby mama.
I know it's a typo but fu*k it I need a laugh

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '17        #25
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86221 86 K  Slaps total: 25290 25 K
 zone3cp said

Lmao was that a typo?

Homos*xual men dont act that way, real homos*xual men too busy with real women.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+45online now  22
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  20
Not DK Metcalf tryna son a GOAT Tight End Shannon Sharpe
150 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-17online now  8
Image(s) inside Did Rikers do this to Bobby Shmurda?
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+141online now  6
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
338 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy