If Wilder trained properly from thet start, what would he have achieved?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '16        #1
690 page views
41 comments

GUMa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 14639 14 K  Slaps total: 8746 8 K
If Wilder trained properly from thet start, what would he have achieved?

I enjoy watching Wilder, His raw power makes him (for me certainly)one of the most exciting boxers in all divisions. Surely he is the hardest hitter since Tyson, I can't imagine there's much debate about that. I know boxing is about other things, but I have not seen a boxer in my lifetime hit harder than Wilder. Despite the fact that i enjoy watching him, i feel he is a sub par boxer overall... Its a weird paradox with me, I enjoy watching him, but find him to be a mediocre in many ways

I think the first Fury match showed this, Fury is massive and strong, if he connected with a couple more of his famous right hands, without doubt he would have knocked Fury out.

As i mentioned....Wilder's technique is awful. For a long reigning heavyweight champion of the world, there is so much he doesn't do right. It's mostly worked for him so far, he has dominated the 'best of the rest', like Ortiz etc with his very limited technique.

I just want you guys to consider for a second, where would he be if he was actually trained properly from the very beginning. If someone were to have designed him from the ground up as a technically sound boxer, I wonder what he would have achieved?

Great footwork, defence, faints, combos etc in addition to his superhuman power, I can't help but feel he would have been one of the greatest of all time. it's a shame really....what could of been

best
worst
41 comments

3 weeks ago '04        #2
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37792 37 K  Slaps total: 8190 8 K
This the coping pleas just in case Wilder win thread ...your bum a*s been bashing Wilder his entire career now you want to be unbias GTFOh with this bullsh*t thread.
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '16        #3
GUMa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
 slimboyballer said
This the coping pleas just in case Wilder win thread ...your bum a*s been bashing Wilder his entire career now you want to be unbias GTFOh with this bullsh*t thread.
I don't think he will win at all, he's a horrible boxer

i still find him entertaining

3 weeks ago '04        #4
 GUMa said
I don't think he will win at all, he's a horrible boxer

i still find him entertaining
you said aj was a great boxer and he got his a*s whipped twice gtfoh

fury and cheater and junkie , i find him entertaining as well
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '16        #5
 slimboyballer said
you said aj was a great boxer and he got his a*s whipped twice gtfoh
Usyk is literally one of the most technical boxers in the game....no shame to losing to Usyk

Wilder is literally miles away from Usyk's technical skillset
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #6
 GUMa said
Usyk is literally one of the most technical boxers in the game....no shame to losing to Usyk

ruiz was not technical sound and didnt train, how he beat aj illl wait...

Fury is miles away from being a drug free athlete

3 weeks ago '20        #7
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 40804 40 K  Slaps total: 13639 13 K
 slimboyballer said
ruiz was not technical sound and didnt train, how he beat aj illl wait...

Fury is miles away from being a drug free athlete
Aj is a bum....

3 weeks ago '04        #8
 Tweezy12 said
Aj is a bum....
you forgot which burner you on again, you just was saying he was a good boxer months ago lmao you and ghettodummy expose yourself lmao
+3   

3 weeks ago '19        #9
CP386 
Props total: 1274 1 K  Slaps total: 432 432
The man is 42-1-1. Get off his nuts. … And he would knock you tf out with 1 punch. Damn y’all trolls get on my nerves. Always tryna push a narrative..
+10   

3 weeks ago '06        #10
datVAkid 
Props total: 36049 36 K  Slaps total: 5939 5 K
 GUMa said
I enjoy watching Wilder, His raw power makes him (for me certainly)one of the most exciting boxers in all divisions. Surely he is the hardest hitter since Tyson, I can't imagine there's much debate about that. I know boxing is about other things, but I have not seen a boxer in my lifetime hit harder than Wilder. Despite the fact that i enjoy watching him, i feel he is a sub par boxer overall... Its a weird paradox with me, I enjoy watching him, but find him to be a mediocre in many ways

I think the first Fury match showed this, Fury is massive and strong, if he connected with a couple more of his famous right hands, without doubt he would have knocked Fury out.

As i mentioned....Wilder's technique is awful. For a long reigning heavyweight champion of the world, there is so much he doesn't do right. It's mostly worked for him so far, he has dominated the 'best of the rest', like Ortiz etc with his very limited technique.

I just want you guys to consider for a second, where would he be if he was actually trained properly from the very beginning. If someone were to have designed him from the ground up as a technically sound boxer, I wonder what he would have achieved?

Great footwork, defence, faints, combos etc in addition to his superhuman power, I can't help but feel he would have been one of the greatest of all time. it's a shame really....what could of been
What hasnt he achieved?
+2   

3 weeks ago '20        #11
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 40804 40 K  Slaps total: 13639 13 K
 slimboyballer said
you forgot which burner you on again, you just was saying he was a good boxer months ago lmao you and ghettodummy expose yourself lmao
Show me that

3 weeks ago '05        #12
hustlehard365 
Props total: 3305 3 K  Slaps total: 332 332
What would he have achieved? He lost one fu*king f*ght. Wilder won 40 in a row and had a belt. Stop acting like the man didn’t live up to some huge hype he literally picked up boxing last min and became a medalist and champion.
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '16        #13
 hustlehard365 said
What would he have achieved? He lost one fu*king f*ght. Wilder won 40 in a row and had a belt. Stop acting like the man didn’t live up to some huge hype he literally picked up boxing last min and became a medalist and champion.
Bro he fought bums

3 weeks ago '04        #14
muzikhead 
Props total: 102 102  Slaps total: 27 27
 GUMa said

I'll take Wilder with the TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT!!!! Usyk will not walk down Wilder like he did Joshua's hoe a*s. I'm just saying.
+5   

3 weeks ago '16        #15
Funke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 16335 16 K  Slaps total: 2746 2 K
 GUMa said
Bro he fought bums
Ortiz is not a bum and neither is Arreloa
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #16
BigCliff 
Props total: 836 836  Slaps total: 73 73

BX talking boxing fu*king k*lls me.

Wilders going to turn Usyk inside out? But struggle with 100 year old, plodding Ortiz. Ortiz had Wilder out on his feet for 30 seconds. PBC had the ringside doctor check him over to let him regain his senses.

Couldn’t knockout China chin Fury, robbed him in f*ght one and was beat to sh*t in f*ght two.

He was out boxed by C- Spilzka (stiff legged from a jab) and C- Washington was beating him until the stoppage.

Usyk has a chin of granite, confidence beyond anyone Wilder has fought and keeps himself off the centreline at all cost.

He would take the f*ght straight to Wilder, as Wilder cannot f*ght on the back foot.

Usyk stops Wilder within 6 rounds via demolition.

3 weeks ago '05        #17
hustlehard365 
Props total: 3305 3 K  Slaps total: 332 332
 GUMa said
Bro he fought bums
He fought bums in the olympics too? Is it his fault the HW division is Trash. The man started f*ghting to take care of his daughter after his hoop dreams failed. I don’t understand ahating on someone that never boxed picked it up won
A medal and became a pro champion. They literally make movies about under dog heroes like that but i get it this is Boxden

3 weeks ago '17        #18
BigCliff 
 Funke said
Ortiz is not a bum and neither is Arreloa
The fact that’s all his resume consists of speaks volumes. You know that, right?

Bum a*s Whyte has a better resume ffs. So does Povetkin, so does Parker. And that’s saying something

3 weeks ago '18        #19
Wiles 
Props total: 402 402  Slaps total: 121 121
 CP386 said
The man is 42-1-1. Get off his nuts. … And he would knock you tf out with 1 punch. Damn y’all trolls get on my nerves. Always tryna push a narrative..
They troll him because he is black
+3   

3 weeks ago '09        #20
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 46103 46 K  Slaps total: 13847 13 K
Possibly the greatest ever but he wanted no parts of real training and dedication so he just settled for what he is which isnt a trash legacy but it could have been soooooo much more.

3 weeks ago '17        #21
BigCliff 
 Wiles said
“They troll him” - explain to me how dissecting an overrated record is trolling.

Wilder has one of the most padded records in heavyweight history. That’s not hating, it’s a fact. How many world title holders are on his record? How many world title challengers are on his record (apart from f*ghting him).

Being educated in the sport doesn’t make people haters or trolls.

Wilder is what he is. A one trick pony with a very good trick. Put him against elite f*ghters who can move on their feet and back him up, and he crumbles. He was dropped by a body shot against one of the softest punching heavyweights. Is that trolling, or racist?

Sconiers knockdown. Any thoughts on that? Or is that trolling too or racist? Wilder was so insecure about it they had it removed.

Is the above racist or trolling? I mean it’s factual, but hey, let’s slide it into a “narrative” to ensure people feel offended.

3 weeks ago '04        #22
 Tweezy12 said
Show me that
GTFOH you been exposed 100 times fu*k out here with this show me sh*t...want me show you Trevor Lawrence 3 game highlights lmao
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #23
ddash 
Props total: 52448 52 K  Slaps total: 3923 3 K
 CP386 said
 Wiles said
This

Dont pay attention to the non black incels on here lol
+5   

3 weeks ago '19        #24
CP386 
Props total: 1274 1 K  Slaps total: 432 432
 ddash said
This

Dont pay attention to the non black incels on here lol
Yessir 💯
+4   

3 weeks ago '16        #25
Funke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 16335 16 K  Slaps total: 2746 2 K
 BigCliff said
The fact that’s all his resume consists of speaks volumes. You know that, right?

Bum a*s Whyte has a better resume ffs. So does Povetkin, so does Parker. And that’s saying something
Ok you do know that alot of these f*ghters were undefeated right? That should hold weight. Also since he had multiple belts he did'nt run from any of them and still knocked everybody except Fury.

Better question is who is on Fury's resume?
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  27
Not DK Metcalf tryna son a GOAT Tight End Shannon Sharpe
154 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-17online now  19
Image(s) inside Did Rikers do this to Bobby Shmurda?
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+45online now  16
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Console Cheating becoming as advanced as PC Cheating
42 comments
21 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy