Re-Up Gang-Cry Now

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
71 replies  @goodeats

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 weeks ago '06        #1
228 page views
5 comments

Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 105487 105 K  Slaps total: 1544 1 K
Re-Up Gang-Cry Now

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]
+5   

best
worst
5 comments

3 weeks ago '16        #2
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 50341 50 K  Slaps total: 2881 2 K
those tapes were all fu*king dope...........

people that sleep on Push aren't up the Re Up Gang projects and fu*k did he stand and it wasn't from a lack of talent around him...........
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '04        #3
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 14540 14 K  Slaps total: 3258 3 K
i liked the tape too but they live show was one of the worst performances i've ever witnessed first hand. it was free but damn all i remember is them spelling out r-e-u-p G-A-N-G billion times while nobody was gettin hyped

3 weeks ago '06        #4
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 smokeytheblunt2 said
those tapes were all fu*king dope...........

people that sleep on Push aren't up the Re Up Gang projects and fu*k did he stand and it wasn't from a lack of talent around him...........
Yup steel sharpen steel
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #5
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x108
Props total: 133523 133 K  Slaps total: 5892 5 K
As usual Ab k*lled it.

Now overtime I got battle with a hustler with etiquette We got it for cheap rich n*gga rhetoric They moldin' of a man front of the project tenement A testament to n*ggas I broke bread, got cheddar with Moms leavin' applications, say its for my betterment I'd rather be all taped up, cookin' like a kettle with Learn from the veterans But they never taught us much more out there Young boy you just settle ? in essence They got a n*gga pedaling So why school a little n*gga when he hype like ritalin Bringing that dinner and So we in bed like sentiment the same sh*t we learn for our benefits Is it beneficial that I speak it n*gga Take it n*gga leave it it's no longer on my conscience And like I had a conscience the charmer Bundlin' my bomber selling crack to a n*gga moma The former n*gga on the corner, listen to the warning And every day struggle and my walkman Colder as I hawk in My state you younger black you a markman But this n*gga made it through the dark man

+3   

3 weeks ago '06        #6
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 Eclectic said
As usual Ab k*lled it.

Now overtime I got battle with a hustler with etiquette We got it for cheap rich n*gga rhetoric They moldin' of a man front of the project tenement A testament to n*ggas I broke bread, got cheddar with Moms leavin' applications, say its for my betterment I'd rather be all taped up, cookin' like a kettle with Learn from the veterans But they never taught us much more out there Young boy you just settle ? in essence They got a n*gga pedaling So why school a little n*gga when he hype like ritalin Bringing that dinner and So we in bed like sentiment the same sh*t we learn for our benefits Is it beneficial that I speak it n*gga Take it n*gga leave it it's no longer on my conscience And like I had a conscience the charmer Bundlin' my bomber selling crack to a n*gga moma The former n*gga on the corner, listen to the warning And every day struggle and my walkman Colder as I hawk in My state you younger black you a markman But this n*gga made it through the dark man

My favorite part, Liva Don k*lled that whole tape.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Why Car Buyers Are Ditching Dealerships For Online Sales
69 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Dear Dr.Sebi d*ck Lickers, $10,00USD, If you can solve this one problem..
169 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Lil Durk - Pissed Me Off
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-28online now  8
Coi Leray haters gonna have to hold a L after Twinnem