21'-22' NBA restrictions on unvaccinated players released

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
35 replies  @games

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 weeks ago '20        #1
5733 page views
148 comments

GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 17667 17 K  Slaps total: 9223 9 K
21'-22' NBA restrictions on unvaccinated players released

+29   

best
worst
148 comments

2 weeks ago '20        #2
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP

2 weeks ago '17        #3
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 85973 85 K  Slaps total: 5104 5 K
O well everyone on the Knicks are vaccinated so this doesn't affect them

+37   

2 weeks ago '05        #4
rawchester 
Props total: 18771 18 K  Slaps total: 2383 2 K
NBA forcing unvaccinated players to stay away from vaccinated players who are apparently protected from covid defies logic. All this does is ostracize players for practicing their right to choose what goes into their bodies.

In a few days/weeks we'll hear about how these players are causing issues and are a detriment to the team because the team is keeping them away from players. lol

You can sweat and breathe all over each other in practice but you can have a meal together. sh*t makes no sense.

This is not about HEALTH!!!!
+195   

2 weeks ago '04        #5
CentsCuZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9300 9 K  Slaps total: 2403 2 K
This is expected when you have a cuck as commissioner of the league.
+30   

2 weeks ago '07        #6
Ghost Terp 
Props total: 12016 12 K  Slaps total: 1679 1 K
Good
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #7
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 16675 16 K  Slaps total: 7109 7 K

+39   

2 weeks ago '09        #8
ahmadou1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 84475 84 K  Slaps total: 5917 5 K
n*ggas said David Stern would've vaccinated the players himself.
+61   

2 weeks ago '15        #9
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31889 31 K  Slaps total: 8638 8 K
 rawchester said
NBA forcing unvaccinated players to stay away from vaccinated players who are apparently protected from covid defies logic. All this does is ostracize players for practicing their right to choose what goes into their bodies.

In a few days/weeks we'll hear about how these players are causing issues and are a detriment to the team because the team is keeping them away from players. lol

You can sweat and breathe all over each other in practice but you can have a meal together. sh*t makes no sense.

im gonna explain. the sad thing is that you will not listen and try to change the narrative.

the vaccine doesn't stop anyone from getting the Virus. It stops the person from getting severely ill. Also, the virus has a harder time being spread in a vaccinated person, AND it stops the virus from mutating.

people who are unvaccinated spread the virus easier and can cause mutations.

look at the flu shot. why do you think theres a flu shot every year? because theres many versions of the flu that have been mutated. you're making it seem like its just one big government conspiracy. getting all your information from memes.

ive done seen ppl say

1. covid isn't real. they just want us in the house so they can put up 5G towers

2. The Government is using this as an excuse for "Marshall(Martial) Law"

3. Population Control

4. we're getting sick because of 5G radiation

5. The government wants to turn the US into China

and now that the vaccine is out. y'all saying other dumb sh*t
+34   

2 weeks ago '13        #10
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 102301 102 K  Slaps total: 41833 41 K

FInna be a dark winter

I will never let yall 4get that yall voted for this

+42   

2 weeks ago '15        #11
 THEDONN said

FInna be a dark winter

I will never let yall 4get that yall voted for this

and this is how I know you're a brainwashed sheep. or a Russian bot.

When ppl were happy. y'all were quick to say "thank you president trump" for operation warp speed.

and what you're failing to realize is that private businesses are the ones putting vaccine mandates in places for their own business. just like how kids aren't allowed to be in school if they aren't vaccinated from other stuff like hep b and all other sh*t.

you just want to find whatever u can use to support your bullsh*t narrative. Covid was running wild crazy under that last d*ckhead. and he finally returned to normalcy of life some what.

I lost my job under that last president and I got it back under this new one.

2 weeks ago '13        #12
 gemini8686 said

When ppl were happy. y'all were quick to say "thank you president trump" for operation warp speed.

and what you're failing to realize is that private businesses are the ones putting vaccine mandates in places for their own business. just like how kids aren't allowed to be in school if they aren't vaccinated from other stuff like hep b and all other sh*t.

you just want to find whatever u can use to support your bullsh*t narrative. Covid was running wild crazy under that last d*ckhead. and he finally returned to normalcy of life some what.

Fam wtf are u blabbing about

WHo the fu*k are you?

+41   

2 weeks ago '15        #13
 THEDONN said
Fam wtf are u blabbing about

WHo the fu*k are you?

now im blabbing? STFU. it just seems like you're sent to urban forums to cause friction and division. like theres some elaborate plans from white supremacist forums to invade urban ones.

if you didnt understand what I said, then you aren't intelligent enough to have these discussions

2 weeks ago '13        #14
 gemini8686 said
now im blabbing? STFU. it just seems like you're sent to urban forums to cause friction and division. like theres some elaborate plans from white supremacist forums to invade urban ones.

if you didnt understand what I said, then you aren't intelligent enough to have these discussions

+26   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
Mark-Ez 
Props total: 5285 5 K  Slaps total: 1621 1 K
 gemini8686 said

son, wtf are u blabbling about b
+21   

2 weeks ago '15        #16
 Mark-Ez said
funny thing is. theres an 8 out of 10 chance that you're the same account as the person I quoted. y'all not slick at all

2 weeks ago '18        #17
back1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10799 10 K  Slaps total: 4340 4 K
 rawchester said

Its for the health of the unvaccinated. If they get vaccinated, their odds of getting ill or dying is virtually zero.

Their odds of getting ill or dying without a vaccine is not virtually zero.

Please understand this.

2 weeks ago '13        #18
 Mark-Ez said
Faxxx

Man bout had me lost af

fu*kin weirdo's

+8   

2 weeks ago '05        #19
ElQueHablaSucio 
Props total: 15253 15 K  Slaps total: 4131 4 K
Restricting players during there off hours. Meanwhile vax and non-vax players sweat and breathe next to each other during the game and shake hands after the game.

sh*t makes no sense. Make these non-vax player wear a face mask and face shield on and off the court. Simple.
+13   

2 weeks ago '04        #20
CentsCuZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9300 9 K  Slaps total: 2403 2 K
 gemini8686 said
im gonna explain. the sad thing is that you will not listen and try to change the narrative.

the vaccine doesn't stop anyone from getting the Virus. It stops the person from getting severely ill. Also, the virus has a harder time being spread in a vaccinated person, AND it stops the virus from mutating.

people who are unvaccinated spread the virus easier and can cause mutations.

look at the flu shot. why do you think theres a flu shot every year? because theres many versions of the flu that have been mutated. you're making it seem like its just one big government conspiracy. getting all your information from memes.

ive done seen ppl say

1. covid isn't real. they just want us in the house so they can put up 5G towers

2. The Government is using this as an excuse for "Marshall(Martial) Law"

3. Population Control

4. we're getting sick because of 5G radiation

5. The government wants to turn the US into China

and now that the vaccine is out. y'all saying other dumb sh*t
Your point about the mutation is false. In fact, from the articles I've read, experts have concluded that mass vaccinations dramatically speed up the mutations by ensuring the virus rapidly encounters hundreds of millions of immune systems, thereby giving it more opportunities to mutate (and at a faster speed).

With that said, your points about the vaccine reducing spread, that's likely true (for now, until the efficacy reduces to single digits, which is its trajectory), as lesser symptoms equals lesser chance to spread.

Lastly, you ignore the fact that 94.3% of all deaths from a virus that has an at least 99.972% survival rate are in the ages of 50 or older. It makes zero sense to put in place a mandate on 20 and 30 yr olds who are in the athletic primes of their lives and fully capable of getting the vaccine to protect themselves if they deem it appropriate.
+24   

2 weeks ago '04        #21
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37590 37 K  Slaps total: 8159 8 K
 CJ Schwarz said
O well everyone on the Knicks are vaccinated so this doesn't affect them

they still gonna lose
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #22
Mark-Ez 
 gemini8686 said
funny thing is. theres an 8 out of 10 chance that you're the same account as the person I quoted. y'all not slick at all
damn atleast u left urself a 20 percent chance at being wrong
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #23
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 27554 27 K  Slaps total: 3909 3 K
 gemini8686 said
They happen to say the same message back-to-back but act like we are as stupid as they are so it feels like a surprise lmao
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #24
Mark-Ez 
 BaseWhitaker said
They happen to say the same message back-to-back but act like we are as stupid as they are so it feels like a surprise lmao
this sh*t got on ur brainy doggy.. i was hyping it up, we aint the same person , u can research

2 weeks ago '20        #25
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP
 gemini8686 said

Russian bot? What is that? You know hillary clintons lawyer has been charged for lying about any trump ties to russia right? It happened a couple days ago

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  32
[Fat Loss] The 10 most Underrated foods for fat loss (and staying lean)
47 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+294online now  28
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-17online now  16
Video inside Didnt Know Rawls from The Wire was gay
101 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+98online now  10
Video inside When y'all both notice red flags!!
75 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
 Closes in 1 hr -  Cleveland at Indiana - 7:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Memphis at Chicago - 8:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Dallas at Milwaukee - 8:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Houston at San Antonio - 8:30 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy