Wtf is wrong with Jon Jones

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+63  98
117 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

3 weeks ago '16        #1
3834 page views
82 comments

GUMa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 14646 14 K  Slaps total: 8786 8 K
Wtf is wrong with Jon Jones

Dude is the greatest f*ghter ever, could have unlimited pu**y,money, esteem but gets caught in trouble all the time. I don’t get it, what goes through his head mentally

best
worst
82 comments

3 weeks ago '19        #2
KeyserSoze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13529 13 K  Slaps total: 2165 2 K

+4   

3 weeks ago '17        #3
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47896 47 K  Slaps total: 9809 9 K
He's quite literally a sociopath bordering on psychopathy.

It's not hard to understand.
+31   

3 weeks ago '17        #4
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 87330 87 K  Slaps total: 5139 5 K

+38   

3 weeks ago '05        #5
R4P  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6009 6 K  Slaps total: 602 602
Mental midget
+4   

3 weeks ago '16        #6
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 61746 61 K  Slaps total: 4652 4 K
So they're saying he beat up his fiance right? Jon Jones just a fu*k up. Even with what he's accomplished, it's still Wasted potential. Could've done much more.
+7   

3 weeks ago '07        #7
j_k1dd 
Props total: 3472 3 K  Slaps total: 210 210
Dude literally just needs to get out of Vegas for good, live and train in the mountains of Wyoming, and he could easily become the GOAT f*ghter.

Or he might just become the black Jack Torrance out there, who knows lol.
+7   

3 weeks ago '10        #8
Solid2 snake 
Props total: 15456 15 K  Slaps total: 1801 1 K
dude is on drugs..

they say he beat up his girl? what was the reason?
+6   

3 weeks ago '06        #9
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35184 35 K  Slaps total: 4951 4 K
Honestly if it was any other established sports he woulda been banned long ago.

UFC/Dana White just doesn't care as much... sh*t they covered up for him a bunch too.

Who knows all the stories that never came out.

I was hoping for a Jones v.s Ngannou f*ght but at this point I think the UFC should just move away from Jones and not care if he f*ghts for some small brands. Yea he's great but he doesn't have the power to bring a brand to actually compete against the UFC.
+8   

3 weeks ago '18        #10
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 71673 71 K  Slaps total: 15975 15 K
 Coffee said
He's quite literally a sociopath bordering on psychopathy.

It's not hard to understand.
Ya'll want it both ways. Ya'll want f*ghters to be monsters f*ghting crazy f*ghts and having a k*ller instinct. Then ya'll want these people to just be normal people in society. Unrealistic expectations.

The Game is The Game
+14   

3 weeks ago '15        #11
TAG81  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 88824 88 K  Slaps total: 4771 4 K
Let Francis finish knocking his screws loose
+3   

3 weeks ago '08        #12
sbbigmike 
Props total: 3047 3 K  Slaps total: 1353 1 K
 GUMa said
Dude is the greatest f*ghter ever, could have unlimited pu**y,money, esteem but gets caught in trouble all the time. I don’t get it, what goes through his head mentally
CTE+ Cocaine+ Culo Combo
+6   

3 weeks ago '21        #13
RagnarRogers225 
Props total: 7692 7 K  Slaps total: 1591 1 K
He married a white bi*ch every time they have a argument he gets too high or too drunk she calls the police
+8   

3 weeks ago '15        #14
Mexicanelvis 
Props total: 13017 13 K  Slaps total: 713 713
 j_k1dd said
Dude literally just needs to get out of Vegas for good, live and train in the mountains of Wyoming, and he could easily become the GOAT f*ghter.

Or he might just become the black Jack Torrance out there, who knows lol.
Bro lives and trains in New Mexico, that Vegas sh*t was just Dana trying to make an excuse, most of this dudes run ins are with Albuquerque PD
+9   

3 weeks ago '04        #15
CentsCuZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9322 9 K  Slaps total: 2406 2 K
Smh

Last edited by CentsCuZ; 09-28-2021 at 02:58 PM..
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #16
Mexicanelvis 
 RagnarRogers225 said
He married a white bi*ch every time they have a argument he gets too high or too drunk she calls the police
 CentsCuZ said
Smh
Moses then claimed that Jones “touched the back of my head and pulled my hair a little bit but he did not hit me or anything.” Moses explained that Jones allegedly grabbed her by the hair because she was “trying to leave the room.”

Police then observed blood on her clothing and a bump with “dried up blood on the lower part of her lip as if she was in a physical altercation.” Moses said she was unaware that anything happened to her lip while adding, “I know they are really dry.”

According to police, Moses had blood “around her lips, chin and all over her sweatshirt” along with a swollen lower lip, with officers stating she “seemed scared to even talk about” Jones.

The initial call to police came after Moses went to the security desk at the hotel asking for a key to her room, which is when a guard noticed that she had blood on her lip and clothing. The report states Moses began tearing up and she said she was scared to go back to her room, with one of their children asking, “Can you call the cops?”
She didn’t call the cops fu*k face, their daughter had to go tell front desk to do it…the only reason he’s not facing serious time is cause she’s covering up for him like battered women usually do

Last edited by Mexicanelvis; 09-28-2021 at 03:41 PM..
+11   

3 weeks ago '15        #17
SmokinBigDope  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15907 15 K  Slaps total: 2787 2 K
I hope he gets the help he needs so we can see him back in the octagon as soon as possible. That'll be all.

3 weeks ago '21        #18
RagnarRogers225 
 Mexicanelvis said
She didn’t call the cops fu*k face, their daughter had to go tell front desk to do it…the only reason he’s not facing serious time is cause she’s covering up for him like bartered women usually do
Moses went to the front desk covered and blood said she was scared to go upstairs that’s when one of the children said can u call the cops she’s not covering for him when u tell somebody I’m scared to go back to my hotel room nobody has to say another word they going to immediately call the cops fu*k face

3 weeks ago '15        #19
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45900 45 K  Slaps total: 6021 6 K
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #20
orv 
Props total: 8504 8 K  Slaps total: 1255 1 K
He’s done for. He was good. Now he needs to have pub f*ghts with old men like McGregor.

3 weeks ago '15        #21
Mexicanelvis 
 RagnarRogers225 said
Moses went to the front desk covered and blood said she was scared to go upstairs that’s when one of the children said can u call the cops she’s not covering for him when u tell somebody I’m scared to go back to my hotel room nobody has to say another word they going to immediately call the cops fu*k face
She’s bloody yet all she told the cops was he pulled her hair a little, not only are you an idiot but you sound like a fu*king scumbag piece of sh*t.
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #22
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33457 33 K  Slaps total: 2471 2 K
Cudda been the greatest

+6   

3 weeks ago '17        #23
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47896 47 K  Slaps total: 9809 9 K
 FireBeats said
Ya'll want it both ways. Ya'll want f*ghters to be monsters f*ghting crazy f*ghts and having a k*ller instinct. Then ya'll want these people to just be normal people in society. Unrealistic expectations.

The Game is The Game
I don't want it both ways. I'm just saying what the heck he is.

Jones is a legit and clinical sociopath. He shows strong psychopathic tendencies.

He's also my favorite f*ghter and then it's Uchiha Izzy.
+1   

3 weeks ago '21        #24
RagnarRogers225 
 Mexicanelvis said
She’s bloody yet all she told the cops was he pulled her hair a little, not only are you an idiot but you sound like a fu*king scumbag piece of sh*t.
You fu*kin idiot she’s talking to the cops he pulled my hair a little bit that’s called a*sault dumbass she’s white like u so she don’t know any better the cops should have never been involved nobody should know they was having problems now since he done caught his third charge behind this bi*ch is she gonna leave him fu*k no so why call the cops

3 weeks ago '17        #25
Drewsmit 
Props total: 22174 22 K  Slaps total: 2988 2 K
 Capodecina said
Cudda been the greatest

Name someone better
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside "Real Tone" on Pixel 6
16 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+45online now  28
Zion shocked his organization by showing up over 300 lbs
158 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside ‘I Screwed Up’: Netflix’s Ted Sarandos Addresses Dave Chappelle Fallout
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+36online now  15
Max leaving First Take, best thing to happen to him
20 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy