Sep 27 - Johnson & Johnson: 'Kids Shouldn’t Get A F*cking [COVID] Vaccine;'

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
122 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

3 weeks ago '08        #1
2401 page views
114 comments

ByrdManJR. 
Props total: 196 196  Slaps total: 116 116
Sep 27 - Johnson & Johnson: 'Kids Shouldn’t Get A F*cking [COVID] Vaccine;'

+1   

best
worst
114 comments

3 weeks ago '21        #2
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 4843 4 K  Slaps total: 1698 1 K
Oh yeah also look at silly goose FDA boxden member @ talking about blow darting African Americans with the jab

+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #3
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 34906 34 K  Slaps total: 7243 7 K
True Patriots

3 weeks ago '21        #4
MacJokerJones 
Props total: 1035 1 K  Slaps total: 835 835
I mean it takes 3 seconds to debunk this BS.

First he don’t work at j&j

Sure he might be a biologist

That sells mushrooms lol

+15   

3 weeks ago '19        #5
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47812 47 K  Slaps total: 8230 8 K
Whats messed up is like okay, Lets pretend like everything isn't perfect with the vax and those children become sterile; You've fu*ked up an entire generation.
+7   

3 weeks ago '21        #6
MacJokerJones 
Props total: 1035 1 K  Slaps total: 835 835
Second dudes a maga loser who went to West Virginia enough said

3 weeks ago '04        #7
abstractq 
Props total: 27229 27 K  Slaps total: 4826 4 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Whats messed up is like okay, Lets pretend like everything isn't perfect with the vax and those children become sterile; You've fu*ked up an entire generation.
lmao. . .the sh*t yall n*ggas come up with
+4   

3 weeks ago '06        #8
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 88950 88 K  Slaps total: 14241 14 K
@

Project Veritas needs to be an auto ban lol
+3   

3 weeks ago '10        #9
lltreyll 
Props total: 5511 5 K  Slaps total: 1714 1 K
No talk of covid anywhere I go....log on here and its multiple threads about the sh*t every fu*kin day.

G ooooo O utside!!!!!!!!!!!
+15   

3 weeks ago '21        #10
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 4843 4 K  Slaps total: 1698 1 K
 MacJokerJones said
Second dudes a maga loser who went to West Virginia enough said

Mac Jones fu*king sucks

3 weeks ago '19        #11
 abstractq said
lmao. . .the sh*t yall n*ggas come up with
I'm just saying, the fact that ya n*ggas don't even keep an open mind is hilarious to me. J&J created baby powder in 1894 and it wasn't until 2006 that it was found it was causing women cervical cancer, Really think about that sh*t.

But hey by all means, Follow science blindly; I personally don't care what you believe in.
+17   

3 weeks ago '19        #12
 Skateboard T said
@

Project Veritas needs to be an auto ban lol
How so? Are you disputing the content they put out or how they're funded?
You can disagree with how they're funded all you want but what about the content tho?

Last edited by GetYaCoinsKing; 09-27-2021 at 08:30 PM..

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '20        #13
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 20732 20 K  Slaps total: 1392 1 K
 lltreyll said
No talk of covid anywhere I go....log on here and its multiple threads about the sh*t every fu*kin day.

G ooooo O utside!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a constant reminder of COVID everywhere in NYC but you may be out of town because I've personally noticed that they don't take it as seriously in the tri-state area outside of 'the city. A few weeks ago I had went inside a store in Jersey to pick up a delivery masked up and these chicks laughed and thought I was unvaccinated. I mean, technically I am but I was only masked up since you still have to be masked up to be inside an indoor setting in NYC. Strangely enough they haven't been pressing people (or me rather) for vaccination cards since today is supposed to be the day that everyone's supposed to be vaccinated here but I'm sure there'll be many more turnt up situations (on video)...
+4   

3 weeks ago '04        #14
abstractq 
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I'm just saying, the fact that ya n*ggas don't even keep an open mind is hilarious to me. J&J created baby powder in 1894 and it wasn't until 2006 that it was found it was causing women cervical cancer, Really think about that sh*t.

But hey by all means, Follow science blindly; I personally don't care what you believe in.
no doubt man

science bad

gut feeling. . .good

3 weeks ago '19        #15
 abstractq said
no doubt man

science bad

gut feeling. . .good
Is that what i said tho or did you just have a knee-jerk reaction lul.
+4   

3 weeks ago '04        #16
abstractq 
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Is that what i said tho or did you just have a knee-jerk reaction lul.
i dont know you said some bullsh*t about not following science after concocting some scenario where the vaccine suddenly makes a whole generation sterile

its a stupid thing to base any argument off of off top. . .I mean you just as easily say 'what if these 'mild' cases of Covid actually sterilize kids 10 years down the road'

both based on nothing more than imagination. . .

3 weeks ago '10        #17
lltreyll 
Props total: 5511 5 K  Slaps total: 1714 1 K
 LordGimmeASign said
There's a constant reminder of COVID everywhere in NYC but you may be out of town because I've personally noticed that they don't take it as seriously in the tri-state area outside of 'the city. A few weeks ago I had went inside a store in Jersey to pick up a delivery masked up and these chicks laughed and thought I was unvaccinated. I mean, technically I am but I was only masked up since you still have to be masked up to be inside an indoor setting in NYC. Strangely enough they haven't been pressing people (or me rather) for vaccination cards since today is supposed to be the day that everyone's supposed to be vaccinated here but I'm sure there'll be many more turnt up situations (on video)...
I do deliveries and courier work in the midwest, so I talk with and am around all kinds of people at all kinds of places usually everyday. Businesses of all kinds, resturants, grocery stores, department stores, malls, gas stations..All kinds of sh*t. Usually put on upwards of 100 miles a day, and lately Ive been interstate. Same sh*t though. People as well as myself are masked up when required. Not a soul says anything about covid anymore though. Not one word about it for a long time.
I actually cant even remember the last time it came up anywhere.
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #18
 abstractq said
i dont know you said some bullsh*t about not following science after concocting some scenario where the vaccine suddenly makes a whole generation sterile

its a stupid thing to base any argument off of off top. . .I mean you just as easily say 'what if these 'mild' cases of Covid actually sterilize kids 10 years down the road'

both based on nothing more than imagination. . .
Literally not even what i said, My point is those who don't know history are bound to repeat it and if it took J&J literally decades to determined they were developing a cancer causing product, What makes you think within 2yrs they're going to tell you all the possible side-effects? Either way i'm not even spewing any anti-vax rhetoric, Just asking people to keep an open mind, Maybe go with moderna or some sh*t.
+4   

3 weeks ago '04        #19
abstractq 
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Literally not even what i said, My point is those who don't know history are bound to repeat it and if it took J&J literally decades to determined they were developing a cancer causing product, What makes you think within 2yrs they're going to tell you all the possible side-effects? Either way i'm not even spewing any anti-vax rhetoric, Just asking people to keep an open mind, Maybe go with moderna or some sh*t.
the point is that we dont know fully know the long term effects of any of this on account of it being essentially a novel virus with essentially a new vaccine.

so coming in with this 'lets pretend everything isnt right with the vaccine' holds no significance

because you can equally say 'lets pretend that 'mild' cases of COVID arent really mild in the long term

I mean we can pretend lots of things, but you cant a*sign any probabilities to your fantasies so what difference does it make
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #20
RollTide37 
Props total: 20805 20 K  Slaps total: 3102 3 K
Anyone braindead enough to take anything that Project Veritas posts seriously isn't worth listening to. fu*k you anti-vax pieces of sh*t.
+8   

3 weeks ago '12        #21
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 83442 83 K  Slaps total: 4719 4 K
Project Veritas, white supremacist outlet

Sad day on BX when Veritas is being cited as a source.
+6   

3 weeks ago '06        #22
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 88950 88 K  Slaps total: 14241 14 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said

Content is heavily edited. They’ve been exposed multiple times for doctoring videos to alter the content of what was actually said. In some cases they’ve claimed that a person said the exact opposite of what they actually said.
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #23
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20658 20 K  Slaps total: 1885 1 K

Stop posting this trash in the news section.

How many times do they need to move these threads before you get it through your thick skull?
+2   

3 weeks ago '21        #24
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12513 12 K  Slaps total: 3008 3 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said

Baby powder and a vaccine don't face nearly the same level of scrutiny and testing during development AND after public release.

That's how basic every day products and foods slip through the crack, but vaccines AREN'T that.

3 weeks ago '04        #25
bibbyboi 
Props total: 17563 17 K  Slaps total: 2494 2 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
How so? Are you disputing the content they put out or how they're funded?
You can disagree with how they're funded all you want but what about the content tho?
It's bullsh*t. Flat out. They've been exposed numerous times but the best so far is when the Washington Post exposed them of trying to send in someone to fake that they been s*xually a*saulted by Roy Moore to then try and discredit WAPO if they posted her story. Seriously, anything Project Veritas does should automatically be dismissed.
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+137online now  19
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
336 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+44online now  14
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+24online now  12
Video inside J Prince sends out another threat, I mean message again....
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  6
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - "Mixing" Covid-19 Vaccines Raises Antibodies, Study Finds
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy