Sep 27 - "Normal Life Will Only Return For Those Who Inject Vaccine Boosters Every Year"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '18        #1
3092 page views
107 comments

prettygirlmafia  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 10327 10 K  Slaps total: 1614 1 K
Sep 27 - "Normal Life Will Only Return For Those Who Inject Vaccine Boosters Every Year"

The CEO of the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says that normal life will return within a year, but not for those who don’t have regular COVID-19 vaccinations.

“Within a year, I think we will be able to come back to normal life,” said Bourla, although he made it very clear that this statement only applies to those who are prepared to take regular coronavirus booster shots.

“I don’t think that this means that variants will not be continuing coming,” Bourla added. “And I don’t think that this means that we should be able to live our lives without having vaccinations, basically.”

Bourla said that the “most likely scenario” was “annual re-vaccinations” due to the emergence of “new variants.”

The Pfizer’s CEO’s comments on annual vaccinations are interesting given that the FDA has so far only approved booster shots for elderly people and “high risk individuals.”

visit this link https://ussanews.com/News .. -vaccinations/

Last edited by prettygirlmafia; 09-28-2021 at 12:20 AM..

best
worst
107 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
milkdudz 
Props total: 4102 4 K  Slaps total: 1820 1 K
Who are you to tell me I won't have a normal life...
+55   

1 month ago '18        #3
Twrecz 
Props total: 6649 6 K  Slaps total: 581 581
Yeah fu*k all that
+43   

1 month ago '15        #4
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46022 46 K  Slaps total: 6041 6 K
I'm done take my chances
+16   

1 month ago '05        #5
hbk83 
Props total: 20223 20 K  Slaps total: 4395 4 K
They telling you straight up , we never plan to cure this.
It’s here to stay fu*k your life.
Crazy what greed has done to life.
+63   

1 month ago '06        #6
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 28755 28 K  Slaps total: 6970 6 K
Military members have a list of vaccines they’re required to take in order to serve and travel abroad… here we have a list of vaccines kids are required to get so they can go to school… Only pandemic-loving retards are protesting at this point.

1 month ago '11        #7
Joseph  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39393 39 K  Slaps total: 9064 9 K

+22   

1 month ago '11        #8
Joseph  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39393 39 K  Slaps total: 9064 9 K
Mothafu*kas really just dangling a carrot in front of everybody now.
+27   

1 month ago '07        #9
Jae_Mike  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4030 4 K  Slaps total: 587 587
 milkdudz said
Who are you to tell me I won't have a normal life...
Restaurants, Attractions and Events will bar non vaxxed
+6   

1 month ago '18        #10
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 65139 65 K  Slaps total: 15318 15 K
 Jae_Mike said
Restaurants, Attractions and Events will bar non vaxxed
Vax cards will become the norm....those unvaccinated will be looked at savage, selfish, uneducated.....

All over Covid..meanwhile Aids and Cancer are really out here fu*king us up and these people wont even do so much as lift a finger to ban tobacco or make unprotected s*x a felony

Hell they wont even make the flu shot mandatory......which is just fu*king mind numbing cause how are we to ever know the difference going forward in public settings...if people are publically sick are we too a*sume the worst now? Should we even be in public of sick with a cold now?
+20   

1 month ago '21        #11
AdmRu 
Props total: 3573 3 K  Slaps total: 962 962
 Storchaveli said
Military members have a list of vaccines they’re required to take in order to serve and travel abroad… here we have a list of vaccines kids are required to get so they can go to school… Only pandemic-loving retards are protesting at this point.
You look real dumb still doing this at this point .
+21   

1 month ago '12        #12
mars15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 53169 53 K  Slaps total: 4362 4 K
Lets be clear though the science is saying the current two dose regimen is enough.

Unfortunately so many politicians are sold out to big pharma they won’t listen to the science who say the two dose model is enough for most

+4   

1 month ago '15        #13
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 75121 75 K  Slaps total: 6924 6 K
 mars15 said
Lets be clear though the science is saying the current two dose regimen is enough.

Unfortunately so many politicians are sold out to big pharma they won’t listen to the science who say the two dose model is enough for most

Now let's up your premium insurance cause you're gonna have to get a 500 dollar booster shot every year.

They ain't even hiding it at this point.
+8   

1 month ago '21        #14
Aztec King 
Props total: 4431 4 K  Slaps total: 1139 1 K
Biden looking like Beavis in the thumbnail

+11   

1 month ago '06        #15
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 28755 28 K  Slaps total: 6970 6 K
 AdmRu said
You look real dumb still doing this at this point .
Coming from you, that’s a compliment.

1 month ago '14        #16
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 19064 19 K  Slaps total: 11669 11 K
 mars15 said

Vaccines don't last forever how dumb is Kyle???

1 month ago '16        #17
mw2889 
Props total: 448 448  Slaps total: 63 63
Only a matter of time until the shot isn't free anymore
+7   

1 month ago '10        #18
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 39438 39 K  Slaps total: 1606 1 K
They're showing their hand again
They're not worried because they know most won't see this charade for what it is and call them out about it... especially those they're tricking with "science"

Gotta love it
+23   

1 month ago '04        #19
jake_starrz 
Props total: 1940 1 K  Slaps total: 388 388
 Proffesor X said
Vax cards will become the norm....those unvaccinated will be looked at savage, selfish, uneducated.....

All over Covid..meanwhile Aids and Cancer are really out here fu*king us up and these people wont even do so much as lift a finger to ban tobacco or make unprotected s*x a felony

Hell they wont even make the flu shot mandatory......which is just fu*king mind numbing cause how are we to ever know the difference going forward in public settings...if people are publically sick are we too a*sume the worst now? Should we even be in public of sick with a cold now?
Bro how do you function in day to day life? You do understand the difference in how Covid and Aids are both transmitted, right? Getting cancer because YOU choose to smoke cigarettes is not the same as an immunocompromised person getting Covid because some unemployed "deep thinker" decides he would rather get his information off of Facebook. Use your head.

And no, you should probably have the decency to not be in public while you are sick.

4 weeks ago '16        #20
Illogic 
Props total: 16210 16 K  Slaps total: 9272 9 K
 Twrecz said
Yeah fu*k all that
I am vaccinated but not getting no shot every year
+14   

4 weeks ago '18        #21
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 65139 65 K  Slaps total: 15318 15 K
 jake_starrz said
Bro how do you function in day to day life? You do understand the difference in how Covid and Aids are both transmitted, right? Getting cancer because YOU choose to smoke cigarettes is not the same as an immunocompromised person getting Covid because some unemployed "deep thinker" decides he would rather get his information off of Facebook. Use your head.

And no, you should probably have the decency to not be in public while you are sick.

Deep thinker?

I

When sh*t for brains posters chime in.....

The vaccine is being pushed as mandatory because it's a health concern...its too protect us all right?

Yet the contraction rate is embarrassingly low. The survival rate is alarmingly high..fine

Aids is a k*ller...kills people all the time...why dont we protect the public from themselves?

Cancer is a k*ller..yet tobacco is sold daily throughout the US...why dont we protect the public from themselves....

The slippery slope is what I am referring too..the unadulterated hypocrisy as well.

It's not about how people get cancer or Aids dumbass is the insinuation that the public needs to be forced into action to protect them from themselves...yet no other measures compare to this requirement

And people have been in public with colds since the beginning of time..prior to this most of us would just keep our distance and step up the sanitizer around that person...now we dont even know if the person is common cold sick or Covid sick

What happens when some co worker spreads the flu around the office....will we have to get a Covid test to confirm non Covid just to be able to go sit around their sick a*s...will it be required to stay out on sick leave if you have a cold or flu..what about people who dont have sick days..what do they do...why isnt the flu shot mandatory with Covid? They should be going hand in hand....

You are not an independent thinker..your a fu*king idiot who ironically is told what to think from local news and Facebook memes...bow out ....
+17   

4 weeks ago '06        #22
datVAkid 
Props total: 36275 36 K  Slaps total: 5992 5 K
 prettygirlmafia said
The CEO of the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says that normal life will return within a year, but not for those who don’t have regular COVID-19 vaccinations.

“Within a year, I think we will be able to come back to normal life,” said Bourla, although he made it very clear that this statement only applies to those who are prepared to take regular coronavirus booster shots.

“I don’t think that this means that variants will not be continuing coming,” Bourla added. “And I don’t think that this means that we should be able to live our lives without having vaccinations, basically.”

Bourla said that the “most likely scenario” was “annual re-vaccinations” due to the emergence of “new variants.”

The Pfizer’s CEO’s comments on annual vaccinations are interesting given that the FDA has so far only approved booster shots for elderly people and “high risk individuals.”

I do not see the "QUOTE" u have as a title, anywhere in the article
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #23
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 38914 38 K  Slaps total: 5264 5 K
 hbk83 said
They telling you straight up , we never plan to cure this.
It’s here to stay fu*k your life.
Crazy what greed has done to life.
What was considered normal before covid won't exist ever again even if people took vaccines.

I a*sume another wave comes this winter with the holidays coming up but we already got live sports back, festivals, major movies back in theaters, kids back in school, flights etc I don't see what we're missing out. Making the best out of circumstances.
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #24
datVAkid 
Props total: 36275 36 K  Slaps total: 5992 5 K
I love how everybody is showing their reading comprehension skills...
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #25
jake_starrz 
Props total: 1940 1 K  Slaps total: 388 388
 Proffesor X said
Deep thinker?

I

When sh*t for brains posters chime in.....

The vaccine is being pushed as mandatory because it's a health concern...its too protect us all right?

Yet the contraction rate is embarrassingly low. The survival rate is alarmingly high..fine

Aids is a k*ller...kills people all the time...why dont we protect the public from themselves?

Cancer is a k*ller..yet tobacco is sold daily throughout the US...why dont we protect the public from themselves....

The slippery slope is what I am referring too..the unadulterated hypocrisy as well.

It's not about how people get cancer or Aids dumbass is the insinuation that the public needs to be forced into action to protect them from themselves...yet no other measures compare to this requirement

And people have been in public with colds since the beginning of time..prior to this most of us would just keep our distance and step up the sanitizer around that person...now we dont even know if the person is common cold sick or Covid sick

What happens when some co worker spreads the flu around the office....will we have to get a Covid test to confirm non Covid just to be able to go sit around their sick a*s...will it be required to stay out on sick leave if you have a cold or flu..what about people who dont have sick days..what do they do...why isnt the flu shot mandatory with Covid? They should be going hand in hand....

You are not an independent thinker..your a fu*king idiot who ironically is told what to think from local news and Facebook memes...bow out ....
You do realize the difference between getting cancer from smoking and dying from Covid is the personal choice factor. Why do you think people aren't allowed to smoke in indoor settings anymore? Because it was affecting other people. Same logic can be applied to unvaxxed wanting to function in regular society.

Also, I would be willing to bet you are the one who is getting their info from memes and Facebook.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  25
So animals can walk on water?
53 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-27online now  21
Article inside 21 year old single mother of 2 commits suicide
109 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-46online now  18
DK Metcalf Needed That Milk Of Magnesia. But Found 4 More H0es And Didnt W..
124 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside BX father figure Kevin Samuels finally comes out and says it?
275 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy