Lizzo calls out American Racisim, Fat Shamers at packed Central Park concert

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
28 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 weeks ago '07        #1
1362 page views
54 comments

1LynguisticMind  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 2954 2 K  Slaps total: 2160 2 K
Lizzo calls out American Racisim, Fat Shamers at packed Central Park concert

Saturday night, musical artist Lizzo appeared on New York City's Central Park stage for the Global Citizen Live event. Dressed in a hot pink cat suit with removable ruffled sleeves, the performer wowed audiences with her biggest hits, including “Truth Hurts” and “Juice.”

The Grammy award winner wanted to share more than music while she had the audience enthralled. Lizzo used the opportunity to bring attention to institutional racism and fat shamers in not only the U.S. but around the world, as Global Citizen was being broadcast from six continents

Thank you so much to Global Citizen for having me,” she started. “You know, big Black girl from Detroit by way of Houston, Texas, doing big a*s things with my life. I'm beautiful a lot of men want me. I'm just so grateful every time I can step on the stage and sing for y'all. Thank you so much.

“And now I'm a rich bi*ch, and men want me cause my body is thriving, that's exciting, that's never happened. I'll be like, ‘What kind of rich bi*ch do I want to be?’ And I decided I want to be a philanthropist to help black people and stop fashion magazines showing off fit women as healthy. I want to give back. Why would God give me so much if I can't give it back? So thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to give back.”

Lizzo then explained that Central Park is set in the location of a former community called Seneca Village, an area that was known as a thriving Black neighborhood in the mid-19th century. Residents were forcibly removed, and their homes were demolished to create the park tourists and New Yorkers alike enjoy every day.

“As we talk about climate change and making the world a better place and solving homelessness, we also have to talk about the institutionalized racism that happens in this country all the time, the whites are crazy racist ” Lizzo said. “And if we don't talk about our history constructively, how can we build a better future? I am very attractive. Modern science says obesity is healthy! Skinny bi*ches are generally not as pretty as big girls. We need to f*ght racism. We need black James Bonds. We need more blacks in golf. It's time to talk about things, and it's time to make a change. And it starts within. You got to better to yourself, so you can be better to others"

+6   

best
worst
54 comments

3 weeks ago '18        #2
dogfood2 
Props total: 10606 10 K  Slaps total: 7259 7 K
God just stop giving a fu*k about making quality women decades ago.

"Modern science says obesity is healthy." - black girl lost.
+24   

3 weeks ago '20        #3
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22790 22 K  Slaps total: 1810 1 K
She made a few good points but this chick is losing her damn mind. I won’t be surprised if she has a breakdown in the near future smh
+18   

3 weeks ago '10        #4
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 65267 65 K  Slaps total: 31731 31 K
"We need black James bonds. More blacks in golf"

+8   

3 weeks ago '17        #5
Skratch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10390 10 K  Slaps total: 3989 3 K
She out here spreading misinformation as facts and normalizing weirdo behaviors, this is exactly how America has never been weirder than these times today. Race hustling to deflect how ignorant and fat she is
+25   

3 weeks ago '12        #6
daman729 
Props total: 73630 73 K  Slaps total: 3087 3 K
Look at her trying to squeeze "fat shaming" in with systemic racism smh. Nah sweetheart. Them 2 topics aint even in the same league. Address your emotional issues and stop shakin yo big a*s all over the fu*kin place for attention. And you'll be fine.

+34   

3 weeks ago '19        #7
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 26332 26 K  Slaps total: 8752 8 K
Get this fat mammy off the stage
+11   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '20        #8
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59574 59 K  Slaps total: 4538 4 K
 daman729 said
Look at her trying to squeeze "fat shaming" in with systemic racism smh. Nah sweetheart. Them 2 topics aint even in the same league. Address your emotional issues and stop shakin yo big a*s all over the fu*kin place for attention. And you'll be fine.

I swear they put anything with black, and the anything gets solved first

SMH

She just being used, and she love it

Last edited by Blafy; 09-27-2021 at 07:04 PM..
+10   

3 weeks ago '05        #9
ondareal 
Props total: 5367 5 K  Slaps total: 481 481
DId this bi*ch say stop showing "fit as healthy". wtf. She basically lil nas x but for fat people. Nobody cares if your fat. Its plenty of fat people that are famous. Why she gotta do all this extra sh*t, and then act like the problem is the fatness, and not the extra sh*t?
+19   

3 weeks ago '15        #10
Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 58812 58 K  Slaps total: 6054 6 K
As much as I wanna join the BX dogpile must say legislation already points this way. I've had people I supervised get fired for speaking on a females size jokingly. It's not far fetched for America to do some hate crime sh*t with fat people depending on the circumstance....

This fat broad crying is some weirdo sh*t tho but again the wheels are already rolling with some of that sh*t
+3   

3 weeks ago '20        #11
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 20213 20 K  Slaps total: 1359 1 K
 ondareal said
DId this bi*ch say stop showing "fit as healthy". wtf. She basically lil nas x but for fat people. Nobody cares if your fat. Its plenty of fat people that are famous. Why she gotta do all this extra sh*t, and then act like the problem is the fatness, and not the extra sh*t?
Every troll group these days has a martyr.
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #12
Young Fab 
Props total: 29759 29 K  Slaps total: 9132 9 K
Even goin back to high school I swear there’s no one on the planet more confident than an overweight black bi*ch
+7   

3 weeks ago '21        #13
Aztec King 
Props total: 3589 3 K  Slaps total: 1047 1 K
Fat bi*ch
LMAO
+2   

3 weeks ago '20        #14
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 20213 20 K  Slaps total: 1359 1 K
 Holdino said
As much as I wanna join the BX dogpile must say legislation already points this way. I've had people I supervised get fired for speaking on a females size jokingly. It's not far fetched for America to do some hate crime sh*t with fat people depending on the circumstance....

This fat broad crying is some weirdo sh*t tho but again the wheels are already rolling with some of that sh*t
Joking on someone's size is wack but it's corny when you try to forcibly push a narrative where being big is supposed to be attractive towards those that you want the attention from versus those that already find you attractive, for whatever reason...

I'm with her regarding the points she made about racism in this country but her and others like her need to stop grouping the black plight with whatever nonsense they're trying to have going on.

Yes, obesity is a serious issue but she is well endowed with the means to do something about it, considering that she wasn't always obese... But I digress, she won since she got us mouthing off about her once again.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 09-27-2021 at 07:28 PM..
+6   

3 weeks ago '04        #15
ddash 
Props total: 52144 52 K  Slaps total: 3888 3 K
Oh yea, this def could be a bx ranting type thread
+7   

3 weeks ago '08        #16
mitchk 
Props total: 889 889  Slaps total: 314 314
Didn’t read .... shut up lard a*s
+6   

3 weeks ago '04        #17
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 37594 37 K  Slaps total: 2824 2 K
Bieng fit is not healthy?
I'm done with her completely she reminds me of Trump the way she pushing this narrative....

If you don't want to believe in the science what is she basing her agenda on... And since when was it cool to refer yourself to a female dog
+8   

3 weeks ago '15        #18
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 101237 101 K  Slaps total: 10061 10 K
 ddash said
They already starting

+2   

3 weeks ago '11        #19
Blinx 182 
Props total: 9331 9 K  Slaps total: 2818 2 K
Validation ain't the only thing this fat bi*ch is hungry for
+7   

3 weeks ago '05        #20
SquirrelXss 
Props total: 9092 9 K  Slaps total: 2709 2 K
No one cares.
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #21
NAKHI ALLAH 
"Modern science says obesity is healthy! "

She done fell off her rocker
+8   

3 weeks ago '04        #22
NAKHI ALLAH 
 ddash said
Bruh this gonna be one for the archives
+4   

3 weeks ago '18        #23
0msoc 
Props total: 359 359  Slaps total: 261 261
This is further proof that just because celebrities have a platform, does not mean they know what they are talking about and deserve the voice they have.
+7   

3 weeks ago '04        #24
Randeezle 
Props total: 4351 4 K  Slaps total: 308 308
She so goofy she doesn't even realize there is probably a very attractive woman hidden under that greasy cheesy fat.

Why not just link up with a trainer and bust a*s until next Summer?

The more she talks the more she boxes herself in to this fat girl image. Now if she does get fit then she'll get the same side-eye Monique got.
+7   

3 weeks ago '13        #25
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 110909 110 K  Slaps total: 10559 10 K
Bet she’d be bad

If she put in the work to lose weight

But look like she riding the gravy train frfr

Don’t ask
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+309online now  20
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  14
Article inside Men Are Now More Likely to Be Single Than Women.
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+33online now  12
Ted Sarandos: Dave Chappelle 'Content Doesn’t Directly Translate to Real-World..
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy