Taliban issue no-shave order in southern Afghan province

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+32  122
289 replies  @news

most viewed right now
65 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

4 weeks ago '15        #1
1046 page views
15 comments

Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x185
Props total: 151345 151 K  Slaps total: 18617 18 K
Taliban issue no-shave order in southern Afghan province

The Taliban on Monday issued an order forbidding the shaving or trimming of beards in the southern province of Helmand,*threatening to punish*barbers who violate the directive.

The provincial Taliban government’s vice and virtue department issued the order to barbers in Lashkar Gah, the provincial capital, arguing that the policy, which is reminiscent of hard-line Taliban rule in the 1990s, is in line with Shariah law, according to*The a*sociated Press.

“If anyone violates the rule [they] will be punished and no one has a right to complain,” the order reportedly said.

It did not, however, specify what penalties the barbers would be subject to if they violate the policy.

The Taliban seized control of Afghanistan last month, toppling the existing government amid the U.S.’s troop withdrawal from the country.

The insurgent group has since*announced its interim government, which includes a number of hard-line leaders from its previous reign in the late 1990s but no women.

The world is now watching to see how the*militant organization will run Afghanistan and if*it will resurrect strict policies enforced more than two decades ago.*

Since the Taliban were ousted from power by the U.S. in 2001, men have been shaving or cleanly trimming their beards in Afghanistan.

The Taliban gave a potential glimpse into how they will reign this weekend when officials*hung a body from a crane*in the main square of the city of Herat.

Wazir Ahmad Seddiqi, who runs a local pharmacy, told*the AP*that four bodies were brought to the square and three were taken to other parts of the city to be displayed publicly.

Jalaluddin, a barbershop owner in Afghanistan, said he hopes the Taliban rethink their new policy.

“I request our Taliban brothers to give freedom to people to live the way they want, if they want to trim their beard or hair,” he said, according to the AP.

“Now we have few clients coming to us, they are scared, they don’t want to trim their hair or beards, so I request them let people free, so we have our business and people can freely come to us,” he added.

Sher Afzal, another barbershop owner, said the no-shave order will hurt shops financially.

“If someone comes for a haircut, they will come back to us after 40 to 45 days, so it is affecting our business like any other businesses,” he said, according to the AP.
visit this link https://thehill.com/polic .. has-a-right-to
+1   

best
worst
15 comments

4 weeks ago '20        #2
LuxG1 
Props total: 6127 6 K  Slaps total: 1483 1 K
We don’t care what them goat fu*kers do
+9   

4 weeks ago '15        #3
Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x185 OP
Props total: 151345 151 K  Slaps total: 18617 18 K
 LuxG1 said
We don’t care what them goat fu*kers do
Goat fu*kers lol
Good one courtesy of LL

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #4
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 48115 48 K  Slaps total: 8270 8 K
Bruh how do they even enforce this lmaooooo what about people who cant grow facial hair? this sh*t is comedy.
+3   

4 weeks ago '14        #5
s550benz 
Props total: 4797 4 K  Slaps total: 1265 1 K
Lol if they waited till November, people might’ve listened.
+3   

4 weeks ago '06        #6
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20647 20 K  Slaps total: 1317 1 K
No Shave November got turned into No Shave Nevuary.
+4   

4 weeks ago '08        #7
RustyLorcin 
Props total: 2159 2 K  Slaps total: 1751 1 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Bruh how do they even enforce this lmaooooo what about people who cant grow facial hair? this sh*t is comedy.
Then they are phased out and eliminated from the gene pool. Real men can grow facial hair.

Your existence in today's society is pretty much due to luck. If you were born back in the day and had to hunt for food half of yall won't survive.

Certainly not the low testosterone dudes that can't grow beards. That includes 80% of Boxden.

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #8
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 48115 48 K  Slaps total: 8270 8 K
 RustyLorcin said
Then they are phased out and eliminated from the gene pool. Real men can grow facial hair.

Your existence in today's society is pretty much due to luck. If you were born back in the day and had to hunt for food half of yall won't survive.

Certainly not the low testosterone dudes that can't grow beards. That includes 80% of Boxden.
Never even thought about it that way, Either way here we are in the developed world where people don't k*ll each other over a lack of facial hair follicle.

I can grow a beard but that sh*t is itchy as fu*k, I prefer a low nicely trimmed.
n*ggas be really looking like cavemen with them sh*t, I know bi*ches love it but bi*ches aren't the ones dealing with an itchy face all day lol.

3 weeks ago '08        #9
RustyLorcin 
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Never even thought about it that way, Either way here we are in the developed world where people don't k*ll each other over a lack of facial hair follicle.

I can grow a beard but that sh*t is itchy as fu*k, I prefer a low nicely trimmed.
n*ggas be really looking like cavemen with them sh*t, I know bi*ches love it but bi*ches aren't the ones dealing with an itchy face all day lol.

It's all about testosterone. It's the hormone that propels men forward. Don't think it matters if you want to grow one or not as long as you can.

3 weeks ago '10        #10
nikodarippa 
Props total: 3449 3 K  Slaps total: 630 630
 RustyLorcin said

Testosterone has NOTHING to do with why some men can't grow facial hair it has to do with genetics, simple. Men can have the same levels of testosterone and still won't be able to grow that sh*t at all, you n*ggas be dumb smart like a hoe.
+7   

3 weeks ago '08        #11
RustyLorcin 
 nikodarippa said
Testosterone has NOTHING to do with why some men can't grow facial hair it has to do with genetics, simple. Men can have the same levels of testosterone and still won't be able to grow that sh*t at all, you n*ggas be dumb smart like a hoe.
Testosterone acts a prohormone, along with an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase (5-AR) it promotes the production of DHT. If you have high levels of testosterone, you will also have good DHT production too. These two hormones are key to many male characteristics, one of which is beard growth.

Source:

Get the fu*k off this thread you ladyboy.

3 weeks ago '10        #12
nikodarippa 
Props total: 3449 3 K  Slaps total: 630 630
 RustyLorcin said
Testosterone acts a prohormone, along with an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase (5-AR) it promotes the production of DHT. If you have high levels of testosterone, you will also have good DHT production too. These two hormones are key to many male characteristics, one of which is beard growth.

Source:

Get the fu*k off this thread you ladyboy.
I can grow a beard dumb n*gga but you spreading false information. Again men can have the same level of testosterone and some don't grow facial hair stupid n*gga. Testosterone is a factor in growing facial hair but it's not the only thing that applies to it dumb fu*k.
+4   

3 weeks ago '20        #13
Meme01 
Props total: 2084 2 K  Slaps total: 274 274
 nikodarippa said
I can grow a beard dumb n*gga but you spreading false information. Again men can have the same level of testosterone and some don't grow facial hair stupid n*gga. Testosterone is a factor in growing facial hair but it's not the only thing that applies to it dumb fu*k.
Aye.

Although I do think a lot more men are able to grow beards then they realize. It took me a lot of work to grow my beard to this point and grow some follicles.

Beard oils/balm helps a ton, and once the beard grows out in difference places, it'll be easy to grow even after you shave.

Also liftin' helps a lot.

3 weeks ago '15        #14
satsuma  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7328 7 K  Slaps total: 3261 3 K
Taliban holding it down as usual. Need them n8ggas over here to destroy the homos and the team vaxxers.

3 weeks ago '19        #15
Blacklist 
Props total: 228 228  Slaps total: 4 4
This order is only for the women out there

3 weeks ago '15        #16
Mal215 
Props total: 21317 21 K  Slaps total: 2771 2 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
They better start eating pu**y

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Drop what you copping for the cold weather
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Behind The Scenes Footage Shows Eddie Winslow Kissing & Grinding On Sid..
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  23
[Health] Magic 🍄 Chocolate 🤯
75 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-49online now  15
0nlyfans Model Breaks Down How They Can Still Be Wifey Material Even With Over..
49 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy