If You Want Bayonetta 3 On PlayStation Or Xbox, Hideki Kamiya Says To Tell Nintendo

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 weeks ago '20        #1
606 page views
12 comments

5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x144
Props total: 80766 80 K  Slaps total: 16996 16 K
If You Want Bayonetta 3 On PlayStation Or Xbox, Hideki Kamiya Says To Tell Nintendo

The first Bayonetta was multiplatform. But the game’s sequel was a Nintendo exclusive, as is the upcoming Bayonetta 3. Other than getting a Switch, what should PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S owners do if they want to play the game? Tell Nintendo, says the game’s executive director, Hideki Kamiya.

It’s already pretty clear to whom these request should go! I mean, the game’s brand-new trailer does end with a big Nintendo logo. If that were still too subtle, Kamiya tweeted, “We are developing Bayonetta 3, as we did Bayonetta 2, with money we received from Nintendo. Since we’re ‘only developing,’ Nintendo has total say regarding the product.”

Therefore, Kamiya told his followers to go ahead and send their requests to Nintendo about porting the game to other hardware. Then, he added, if Nintendo does decide to bring Bayonetta 3 to the PS5, maybe Platinum Games will get the development money to make that happen.

“It seems the probability of Bayonetta 2 and Bayonetta 3 getting ported to the PS4 and Xbox isn’t zero,” Kamiya wrote. To be honest, the probability of most things isn’t necessarily zero! Just because it’s possible, however, that doesn’t mean it will happen. “So please keep working hard at sending your passionate requests to Nintendo,” he tweeted.

Could Kamiya be saying this to get fans off his back and from gumming up his Twitter feed? Maybe!

However, even though right now it might seem unlikely that Nintendo would be okay with porting Bayonetta 2 or 3 to rival hardware, there are some glimmers of hope. Remember, Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water was originally published by Nintendo for Wii U, but the upcoming remaster will be multiplatform. Closer to home, Platinum Games did a remaster of The Wonderful 101, a Nintendo-published title for the Wii U, and brought the game to the PS4 and Windows. So, it can happen, and Bayonetta 2 and 3 still could be multiplatform. Keep the dream alive!

In the meantime, if you want to really play Bayonetta 3 anytime soon, you’ll have to get hold of a Nintendo Switch.
+2   

best
worst
12 comments

3 weeks ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 79978 79 K  Slaps total: 27909 27 K
NintenGOATs
+3   

3 weeks ago '20        #3
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25005 25 K  Slaps total: 6121 6 K
we're good
+2   

3 weeks ago '14        #4
The Logical One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 176758 176 K  Slaps total: 43755 43 K
Bayonetta 3 is what gaming used to be and is SOMETIMES.

GAMING.

No DLC, no weirdo a*s multiplayer mechanics or gimmicks, no multiple versions of the game.

Straight no chaser sh*t.

fu*k my sh*t up platinum.

I'll wait for the PC port.
+7   

3 weeks ago '11        #5
Gamemusic 
Props total: 7930 7 K  Slaps total: 625 625
While they're at it, ask for Mario, Zelda, Metroid. Pokemon, Star Fox, Mario Kart, Smash Ultimate, to be ported over too
+4   

3 weeks ago '04        #6
zone3cp 
Props total: 140430 140 K  Slaps total: 15012 15 K
 The Logical One said
Bayonetta 3 is what gaming used to be and is SOMETIMES.

GAMING.

No DLC, no weirdo a*s multiplayer mechanics or gimmicks, no multiple versions of the game.

Straight no chaser sh*t.

fu*k my sh*t up platinum.

I'll wait for the PC port.
That’s why I had to but Call of Duty up. It’s just a cash grab.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #7
mobchip 
Props total: 10472 10 K  Slaps total: 1341 1 K
No thanks.
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #8
Lito Guapalot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29895 29 K  Slaps total: 420 420
At the same time tho n*ggas need to go cop a PS3 or PS4 so they can play P5 or P5R. To this day they still complaining about it not being on the Switch smh
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #9
Most Palone 
Props total: 22539 22 K  Slaps total: 1506 1 K
Gaystation or xflop won’t have it but Yuzu or Ryujinx will

3 weeks ago '21        #10
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14261 14 K  Slaps total: 2469 2 K
pass

3 weeks ago '18        #11
Dehone 
Props total: 64052 64 K  Slaps total: 2842 2 K
Bayonetta was fu*king flames. Never beat the last bit of it because I shipped out yo basic. Got it on steam though

Put 2 and 3 out for PC

3 weeks ago '07        #12
killacar 
Props total: 18535 18 K  Slaps total: 1167 1 K
I really don't even care for this game, I have whichever version came out for Wii U still sitting in the house in the plastic

3 weeks ago '14        #13
Cuttysark 
Props total: 39280 39 K  Slaps total: 2595 2 K
Bought my Switch for Zelda and Beyonetta

Metroid will be the icing on the cake

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+43online now  24
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+137online now  23
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
335 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Lmao….26 y/o still living at home trying to manifest a million dollar h..
300 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+214online now  6
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
87 comments
2 days ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy