Sep 27 - ‘The View’ co-hosts return after false positive COVID results

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 weeks ago '04        #1
556 page views
18 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 18513 18 K  Slaps total: 1975 1 K
Sep 27 - ‘The View’ co-hosts return after false positive COVID results

“The View” has averted a COVID crisis, but not before a little chaos.

Co-hosts Ana Navarro and Sunny Hostin were back on the air Monday, just three days after their COVID tests that sent Friday’s show reeling turned out to be false positives.

Navarro and Hostin were yanked from the roundtable in the middle of the show after their test results came back, minutes before Vice President Kamala Harris was supposed to walk on stage.

Navarro said over the weekend that she had subsequently tested negative three times.

“It was just an unbelievable set of circumstances and we found out moments before we went back on the air,” executive producer Brian Teta said during Monday’s show.

“In that moment, all I could think was that we had to keep the hosts safe and we had to keep the vice president safe; she could not walk out no matter what. And that led to some really awkward moments of television that I’d like to have back. I really want to apologize to Sunny and Ana because in the midst of all this chaos, they had this information that was put out on television and then, to make it even worse, it turned out to not even be true.”

More than 18 months into the pandemic, Friday’s chaos was less awkward than it could have been, with host Joy Behar joking about performing a tap dance as Navarro and Hostin exited the stage.

“Since this is going to be a major news story any minute now, what happened is Sunny and Ana both apparently tested positive for COVID,” she said after a commercial break. “No matter how hard we try, these things happen. They probably had a breakthrough case, and they’ll be OK, I’m sure, because they are both vaccinated up the wazoo.”

Teta said Monday that ABC maintains regular testing on “The View.”

“Nobody was ever in danger,” he said.

Despite the happy ending, Hostin said she got threatening messages online over the weekend.

“While I got a lot of love and support and there is so much good in this world,” she said, “some of the hatred that I got online and some of the folks that somehow got my phone number and said some things to me, when you meet your maker, you’ll have to figure that out with them.”

She also described the first few moments of chaos during which her husband, a surgeon, had to be pulled out of the operating room for contact tracing, her child’s school had to be notified and her parents were rushed to get tested.

“These are the sorts of real-life things that were happening, and for me it was particularly triggering, because not too long ago I delivered the eulogy at my in-law’s funeral,” she said.

“So you could imagine how I felt, thinking I could possibly be COVID positive, and my family could experience another loss, a loss that I don’t think my husband could handle. So I was relieved to say the least to find out that I was COVID negative, and I always was a*sured by the fact that I am fully vaccinated. And so even if I were COVID positive, I was convinced that I would likely be OK.”

Navarro, meanwhile, half-joked that she thought she was going to be the next “Typhoid Mary” after spending the morning with the vice president’s family.

“My first thought was, ‘Oh my God,’ because I have just spent the day with Kamala Harris’ sister, niece and brother-in-law, so I am thinking, ‘I’m Typhoid Mary and I’m going to wipe out the entire Harris family in one week,” she said. “So I have to call them immediately, call your family because you don’t want them to find out from TV. Of course they had, and it shows you just how instant these days news travels.”

visit this link https://www.nydailynews.c .. 5vq-story.html
+2   

best
worst
18 comments

3 weeks ago '04        #2
gh3tto 
Props total: 49154 49 K  Slaps total: 12277 12 K
the topic was donald being a disgusting fatbody

his dumbass supporters are slobs too who think an elderly obese weak bi*ch is an alpha male

+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #3
datboy|e 
Props total: 18276 18 K  Slaps total: 6156 6 K
fu*king theatrics
+5   

3 weeks ago '04        #4
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48 OP
 gh3tto said
the topic was donald being a disgusting fatbody

his dumbass supporters are slobs too who think an elderly obese weak bi*ch is an alpha male

Notice when the thread was about them being positive the sh*t was 10 pages deep in an hour now that they say they didn’t test positive they don’t want nothing to do with this thread. That’s why I can’t take any of them serious.
+3   

3 weeks ago '18        #5
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 32066 32 K  Slaps total: 3691 3 K
This thread is dead silent.
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #6
gh3tto 
Props total: 49154 49 K  Slaps total: 12277 12 K
 jlandryst said
Notice when the thread was about them being positive the sh*t was 10 pages deep in an hour now that they say they didn’t test positive they don’t want nothing to do with this thread. That’s why I can’t take any of them serious.
they are desperate to prove a safe and effective vaccine is dangerous and ineffective

every single time it ends up proving the vaccines work

+2   

3 weeks ago '21        #7
Keithf87 
Props total: 12198 12 K  Slaps total: 688 688
 jlandryst said
This.
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #8
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 34886 34 K  Slaps total: 7238 7 K
False positives

CIRCUS
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #9
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 34886 34 K  Slaps total: 7238 7 K
 jlandryst said
n*ggas been false testing positive for the vid since 2020
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #10
 ChrisPartlowFro said
This thread is dead silent.
Notice that too huh lol but when it was that they was positive everybody and they momma in here posting about breakthrough etc etc
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #11
 Homer Pimpson said
 Homer Pimpson said
False positives

CIRCUS
They shouldn’t have ever announced that sh*t on live TV unless they knew for sure
+2   

3 weeks ago '10        #12
lltreyll 
Props total: 5509 5 K  Slaps total: 1714 1 K
Boxden should be called covid.com

I cant remember the last time anybody talked about covid anywhere I go. And I'm in multiple stores, resturants, businesses, gas stations, and other random places usually everyday. Lately I've even been interstate, and nobody and I mean noooooobody talks about anything related to covid regardless of where I go.

Meanwhile it's been nonstop threads about covid for months and months on here.
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #13
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 67497 67 K  Slaps total: 5703 5 K
 lltreyll said
Boxden should be called covid.com

I cant remember the last time anybody talked about covid anywhere I go. And I'm in multiple stores, resturants, businesses, gas stations, and other random places usually everyday. Lately I've even been interstate, and nobody and I mean noooooobody talks about anything related to covid regardless of where I go.

Meanwhile it's been nonstop threads about covid for months and months on here.
Yet here you are talking about covid

+3   

3 weeks ago '10        #14
lltreyll 
 DUCEDUCE said
Yet here you are talking about covid

After not saying anything for a long time, because I figured the topic would die down with how irrelevant it is. Hasnt skipped a beat though and it's really fu*kin odd because Noooooooooooooobody talks about covid anywhere. And I mean nobody. I've been to a few different states lately, and covid didnt come up once. All the businesses, restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, malls and other places I'm at for work almost everyday and not one mention of anything to do with covid. I've even been in fu*kin hospitals recently to deliver orders and guess what? Still no mention of anything related to covid.

Come here and it's nonstop threads about the sh*t though. Its fu*kin ridiculous.

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '07        #15
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37678 37 K  Slaps total: 17102 17 K
What's weird is these bi*ches got a positive and everyone else kept doin the show. They didn't even stop it and test everyone that's how bullsh*t this was.
+5   

3 weeks ago '10        #16
lltreyll 
Go the fu*k outside and talk to people. Dont gotta be all nosey and eavesdrop, overhearing what people talk about is unavoidable though.
Either way you'll notice
N O B O D Y talks about covid anymore. Its irrelevant.

I'm done being the messenger. Find the fu*k out for yourselves.

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '10        #17
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 87268 87 K  Slaps total: 19310 19 K
 Homer Pimpson said
This is the funny part.

Both of those test counted as positive test in the state of New York

Imagine how often that happens

3 weeks ago '16        #18
Jdummy08 
Props total: 109 109  Slaps total: 14 14
Because that sh*t hangs over everything everywhere. We're tired of talking about it. Tired of masks. Tired of these idiots that won't get the shot.

I just wish they would all hurry up and die so the rest of us can move on.

Ni99as play too much.
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #19
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 113680 113 K  Slaps total: 14149 14 K
 Homer Pimpson said
False positives

CIRCUS
Bruh these MF’s magically making segments up to talk about this sh*t. All this sh*t seems planned smh
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+79online now  29
Remember how badly Coral used to put Mike The Miz in check on Real World??
244 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+162online now  28
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
61 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  27
Anyone order the Apple Watch 7?