Sep 26 - "we have a mating crisis bcuz men r falling behind"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 weeks ago '18        #1
1558 page views
49 comments

prettygirlmafia  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 10327 10 K  Slaps total: 1614 1 K
Sep 26 - "we have a mating crisis bcuz men r falling behind"

Women now make up close to 60% of those enrolled in college, a record, the Wall Street Journal reported.

The gap between men and women enrolled in college is quickly widening.

NYU professor Scott Galloway told CNN said the gap is leading to a "mating crisis."

Fewer men than women are attending college which is leading towards a "mating crisis," New York University professor Scott Galloway told CNN on Saturday.

Women made up 59.5% of college students at the end of the 2020-2021 school year, an all-time high, the Wall Street Journal reported earlier this month. That's in comparison to 40.5% of men enrolled in college.

Data from the National Center for Education Statistics found that in 1970, men made up close to 59% of those enrolled in college, compared to around 41% of women who were enrolled.

Additionally, the Journal reported that in the next few years the education gap will widen so that for every one man that earns a college degree, two women would have earned one.

Galloway told CNN that the problem is much bigger than just the current numbers because men drop out at greater rates than women.

"College is becoming the domain of women and not men," he said.

The issue he said is being driven by the rising cost of college without much change to the quality of going to college.

Elite universities he said are focused on giving a luxury experience and not expanding enrollment.

Additionally, he said, college-aged men, have more options beyond college at that age than women.

"You can walk onto a construction site in Florida, you can turn on an app, cop, firemen, trade job which at the age of 18 if you can make $100 to $200 a day that feels like real cabbage," he said.

But Galloway warned that beyond the classroom, the gap is causing an "existential threat to society," and that we are creating a "dangerous cohort."

"We have mating inequality in the country," he said, adding that women with college degrees don't want to partner with men who don't hold a degree.

"The most dangerous person in the world is a broke and lone male and we are producing too many of them," he said.

He said the most "unstable violent societies in the world," all have one thing in common: "Young depressed men who aren't attaching to work, aren't attaching to school, and aren't attaching to relationships."

The Journal reported that there's no "reversal" insight for this gap. Women make up 49% of college-age people in the country, but in the 2021-2022 school year, there were 3,805,978 Common App college applications by women compared to just 2,815,810 by men.

In the fall of 2020, while the University of California Los Angeles expanded enrollment by 3,000 students, 90% of those spots were filled by women. That same semester, only 41% of those enrolled in UCLA were men, the Journal reported.

UCLA Vice Provost Youlonda Copeland-Morgan told the Journal men's applications are not more competitive but fewer men apply.

"Men are falling behind remarkably fast," Thomas Mortenson, a senior scholar at the Pell Institute for the Study of Opportunity in Higher Education, told the Journal.

visit this link https://www.yahoo.com/new .. 021341108.html
+2   

best
worst
49 comments

3 weeks ago '07        #2
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37541 37 K  Slaps total: 16971 16 K
Men aren't falling behind women just don't have the value to men they once had because their values lie with their individual achievements(feminism) .
+35   

3 weeks ago '17        #3
Kingz2 
Props total: 39468 39 K  Slaps total: 3952 3 K
Women today are not as good as before the older men get the more the see it. Women think college degree makes them better than the average man
+19   

3 weeks ago '18        #4
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44515 44 K  Slaps total: 3779 3 K
Y'all girls better team up. Them robotic pussies on deck. Chip shortage and shipping delays won't last forever
+14   

3 weeks ago '17        #5
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 103936 103 K  Slaps total: 4330 4 K
 BrooklynDamien said
Y'all girls better team up. Them robotic pussies on deck. Chip shortage and shipping delays won't last forever

Sholl wood cop both versions
+8   

3 weeks ago '18        #6
prettygirlmafia  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
Props total: 10327 10 K  Slaps total: 1614 1 K
The ongoing societal climate changes n gender pole shifts that are highlighted in the op are always extremely interesting to see.

Because I can't help but wonder how much of these gender pole shifts n societal climate changes are a result of natural evolution/progression, n how much of it is a result of artificial influence, aka planned obsolescence/social engineering?

Last edited by prettygirlmafia; 09-26-2021 at 04:12 PM..
+12   

3 weeks ago '17        #7
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 66829 66 K  Slaps total: 6601 6 K
Women want men of equal or higher status. That's how it always been.
+11   

3 weeks ago '07        #8
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57453 57 K  Slaps total: 7302 7 K
 lucifershammer said
Women want men of equal or higher status. That's how it always been.
Not quite correct

3 weeks ago '15        #9
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 28471 28 K  Slaps total: 8276 8 K
 Damagegadget said
Not quite correct
Explain...

3 weeks ago '20        #10
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22790 22 K  Slaps total: 1810 1 K
Bx be telling me that these women rather be with hood dudes tho
+1   

3 weeks ago '11        #11
bravo1914 
Props total: 4135 4 K  Slaps total: 488 488
Or maybe there are more women like Brittany Renner and men realize it. We are finally realizing that pu**y is everywhere. No matter how bad the chick is, best believe there is more pu**y out there
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '17        #12
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 93444 93 K  Slaps total: 25687 25 K
 Kingz2 said
Women today are not as good as before the older men get the more the see it. Women think college degree makes them better than the average man
The average man is getting dumber and dumber. You see those pro trump/anti vax/anti mask crowds. They're mostly men.

3 weeks ago '17        #13
andsam 
Props total: 1773 1 K  Slaps total: 222 222
He said the most "unstable violent societies in the world," all have one thing in common: "Young depressed men who aren't attaching to work, aren't attaching to school, and aren't attaching to relationships."
Sounds familiar. Anyway, America imported and installed a caste system, and still couldn't avoid breeding some Good Ol' Boy incels eventually. Japan's hikkikomori reflect their shame inwards, but the Western Man will look to others to blame. As they always have.
+9   

3 weeks ago '20        #14
 Ymmot said
The average man is getting dumber and dumber. You see those pro trump/anti vax/anti mask crowds. They're mostly men.
That or they act f*ggy like you

I’m not anti-vaxx but there’s no need to inject that sh*t in every thread stfu
+11   

3 weeks ago '08        #15
stlcardinals19 
Props total: 17725 17 K  Slaps total: 1357 1 K
There's gonna be a lot of coping in this thread........
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '17        #16
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 93444 93 K  Slaps total: 25687 25 K
 POWER RAPS said
That or they act f*ggy like you

I’m not anti-vaxx but there’s no need to inject that sh*t in every thread stfu
I've been married for 9 years, been with my wife for 13 years, last time I was actually single was about 16 years ago. You a lot more f*ggy than me. I'm just pointing out how the average man has become dumber. While women are getting better educations and becoming more successful, men are playing more video games and believing more internet conspiracy theories.
+1   

3 weeks ago '20        #17
 Ymmot said
I've been married for 9 years, been with my wife for 13 years, last time I was actually single was about 16 years ago. You a lot more f*ggy than me. I'm just pointing out how the average man has become dumber. While women are getting better educations and becoming more successful, men are playing more video games and believing more internet conspiracy theories.
Son u get on here daily to push an agenda on a message board…

U one of the biggest f*g**ts on this site. Ur as gay as Fras or any other of them right wing weirdos
+7   

3 weeks ago '21        #18
TPOF 
Props total: 218 218  Slaps total: 10 10
I have one son, and me and baby mama are on good terms. Her husband too.

I didn’t want to marry her cause she isn’t the type of woman I’d want to marry. I realized this after the child was born tho, but I’m also not the guy she wants to be with due to our different life style preferences. I’m more of a risk taker/going out, while she plays it safe, and doesn’t go out much.

I got what I wanted from a woman, my next of kin, a kid to leave what ever I can accomplish. I might have more kids but I’d want to have them with a woman I’d see myself with.

I’m 31 now, and I been dating in ranges from 20-45.

Older women are nuts. At first they’re sweet, easy to talk to, and they’re freaky as hell, but eventually you’ll see why they are single/divorced etc.

Younger women, while full of energy are really lost and have no idea what they want to do with their lives, and most of them if they aren’t “losers”, are fully stuck on things that don’t make sense. Women closer to my age are either seeking a sucker to help them raise their kid, or looking for a sucker to make them a kid so they feel they can control that sucker.

Everything else is full of only fan type of chicks.

As a man that has his own business, and one kid already starting my 30s I can’t help but not feel nothing but an erection for women. If they aren’t DTF, I don’t find a reason to talk to them, or listen to them, and could careless about their degrees, and all that. I pull in about $800-$1500 a day, day trading just stocks. I can’t relate to a woman borrowing 60k+ for school, so she can earn a 60-80k salary, and talk to me about her company/work/coworkers.

I wake up at 9 am, have a coffee outside my house, finish work by 12-1 at the latest, go run errands, or do what I like. Men are choosing more and more the skill/trade than college because they realized these degrees haven’t helped them much. I know guys that drive semi trucks now in their 30s still trying to pay off their student load debt, and they’re not even working in a field that they went to school for because the money just isn’t there compared to driving and other contractor type of jobs.

Women can get “educated” all they want, but men are going to their true selves which is being skilled at trades and making their money.

Too many women have these “guy must be 6 foot, make 100k+ a year, have a degree, can’t be masculine” priorities, while they offer being short, over weight, control freaks, that come with nothing but debt.

Smart men today keep a woman, that’s a woman, and stay away from these feminist lunatics. I’m hoping to see less men in colleges, and more men being skilled and focusing on business instead of getting in debt just to find a job for a little more money than a regular job.

This is bad for feminist movement because eventually these men will have their own business without degrees and these women with degrees will still end up working for a man. That just doesn’t work well with them.
+12   

3 weeks ago '06        #19
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x83
Props total: 66681 66 K  Slaps total: 9322 9 K
Eh, it’s economic… women often want a provider.. the economy in America is fu*ked and most guys aren’t really able to support themselves, let alone a family… so the lives that women grew up seeing in their own fantasies and fairytales of nuclear families don’t exist anymore bc men that can afford families usually don’t wanna settle down til they done running threw women..

Ppl used to get married right after high school and get a house and start having kids and all of that… people are living at home now til they’re 30 or having roommates til they 40… Boomers could cop a whole a*s house for 40K and by working a regular a*s hourly job…

Things are so dramatically different now it’s any wonder some ppl still are getting together…
+14   

3 weeks ago '11        #20
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 50816 50 K  Slaps total: 4404 4 K
 Damagegadget said
Not quite correct
man this ain’t nothing but survival of the fittest, less men go to school then women= less men making more than women. women don’t wanna settle or reproduce with bumass n*ggas so it’s more women are chasing a select number of n*ggas. Ain’t this what y’all idol Kevin Samuels preach?

3 weeks ago '07        #21
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57453 57 K  Slaps total: 7302 7 K
 Broseph Stalin said
man this ain’t nothing but survival of the fittest, less men go to school then women= less men making more than women. women don’t wanna settle or reproduce with bumass n*ggas so it’s more women are chasing a select number of n*ggas. Ain’t this what y’all idol Kevin Samuels preach?
What you mean “y’all” “n*gga”
+2   

3 weeks ago '21        #22
B46610  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5253 5 K  Slaps total: 4308 4 K
just less broke n*ggas to worry about
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #23
addth3sauce  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7939 7 K  Slaps total: 593 593
 Kingz2 said
American Women today you mean.....
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #24
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 135693 135 K  Slaps total: 5578 5 K
More debt to tack on when they finally trap a sucker to marry
+8   

3 weeks ago '19        #25
Airtight 
Props total: 13856 13 K  Slaps total: 1820 1 K
Already posted

Slapped for duplicate thread

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere
80 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+309online now  16
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  14
Article inside Men Are Now More Likely to Be Single Than Women.
192 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  10
Ted Sarandos: Dave Chappelle 'Content Doesn’t Directly Translate to Real-World..
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy