Deathloop's Colt Vahn Is Being Sent A PS5 By Microsoft So He Can Play The Game He Stars In

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 weeks ago '21        #1
682 page views
11 comments

Waddup Doe 
Props total: 668 668  Slaps total: 90 90
deathloop's Colt Vahn Is Being Sent A PS5 By Microsoft So He Can Play The Game He Stars In

deathloop (1)
The actor behind deathloop's Colt Vahn, Jason Kelley, has finally managed to get a PS5 in order to play the game he starred in, and it's all thanks to Microsoft. That's quite the loop.

When celebrating deathloop's launch earlier in the month, Jason Kelley took to Twitter to talk about his experience with the game, and his difficulty in finding a way to play it. "I cannot wait for you guys to get your hands on this video game... if anybody can get me a copy and a PlayStation 5, I would appreciate it".

Bethesda's Pete Hines then commented underneath the video, offering to secure a PS5 for Kelley. He said, "Hey [Jason Kelley]. I can probably help find you a PS5 so you can play it. You deserve a chance to play as Colt and enjoy your own amazing performance". He's not wrong.

Now, thanks to an interview with JumpCut PLAY, we know that Jason Kelley actually was sent a PS5 by Microsoft, and has been able to start playing his own game.

When discussing deathloop's recent success, Kelley said, "I haven't played the game yet, I don't have a PS5... yet. I'm breaking an exclusive with you. I made an announcement, I was doing a bit and said that I didn't have one and it turns out, I was just notified by Bethesda that a PS5 was made available and is going to be shipped to me, with the game as well. So, I'll be playing the game... I'm super excited".

What's particularly funny about this whole situation is deathloop's shaky ground as a timed PS5 exclusive, and the fact that it's Microsoft of all companies that ends up getting deathloop's star a PS5 of his own. Thanks to Microsoft's acquisition of Bethesda, and therefore Arkane, deathloop will undoubtedly be coming to Xbox and likely Xbox Game Pass a year after its launch on PS5, but it's funny to see Microsoft already getting in good with its cast. Good move, Microsoft.

visit this link https://www-thegamer-com. .. 20%25251%2524s

Good sh*t MS always looking out for the people
+8   

best
worst
11 comments

3 weeks ago '04        #2
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2916 2 K  Slaps total: 599 599
Gonna be interesting to see the sales figures for this one in America

I saw an article on Forbes saying it wasn't many players a few days after launch

3 weeks ago '21        #3
Waddup Doe  OP
Props total: 668 668  Slaps total: 90 90
 Liquid-Science said

I saw an article on Forbes saying it wasn't many players a few days after launch
Sales shouldn't matter, it doesn't make the game good or bad
+7   

3 weeks ago '21        #4
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 15308 15 K  Slaps total: 3763 3 K
 Liquid-Science said

Gameplay looked cheap

3 weeks ago '17        #5
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 79984 79 K  Slaps total: 27909 27 K
This dope
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #6
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 81851 81 K  Slaps total: 8991 8 K
+1   

3 weeks ago '11        #7
Gamemusic 
Props total: 7935 7 K  Slaps total: 625 625
 Waddup Doe said
Sales shouldn't matter, it doesn't make the game good or bad
It determines if they try to make a sequel though.

3 weeks ago '21        #8
B46610  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5292 5 K  Slaps total: 4427 4 K
Flabsoft supporting their comp

3 weeks ago '08        #9
sootwoo21 
Props total: 393 393  Slaps total: 62 62
I’m gettin it tmrw

3 weeks ago '18        #10
Dsammy04 
Props total: 2588 2 K  Slaps total: 114 114
Copped it but haven’t had the chance to play it. Honestly shouldn’t have bought it my back catalog is nuts right now. Still playing FFVII on the 5. Skipped it on the 4 to play the enhanced version. Still need to beat RE:Village. Psychonauts 2. Metro Exodus. 12 minutes. Outriders.

Best thing about living in the Midwest is when it get cold I don’t go outside no more to kick it so hopefully I can catch up over the winter.
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #11
GodzMustBeCrazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7616 7 K  Slaps total: 1636 1 K
Good thing MS has a handy supply of Ps5s...

3 weeks ago '18        #12
KdenIII 
Props total: 31593 31 K  Slaps total: 4681 4 K
this cheap bastard just wanted a free console.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+139online now  15
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
337 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Kith X curb your enthusiasm?
30 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+24online now  11
Video inside J Prince sends out another threat, I mean message again....
130 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+44online now  11
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy