Sep 26 - Americans suffering serious adverse health effects after consuming ivermectin

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
28 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 weeks ago '18        #1
1639 page views
69 comments

CurryDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 27556 27 K  Slaps total: 15384 15 K
Sep 26 - Americans suffering serious adverse health effects after consuming ivermectin

The number of Americans suffering serious adverse health effects after consuming ivermectin to treat Covid-19 has more than doubled since the anti-parasitic drug was falsely touted as a cure for the virus.

The US Food and Drug Administration has received 49 reports of poisoning and other serious reactions linked to human consumption of ivermectin to treat Covid so far this year. The equivalent figure for the whole of 2020 was 23 cases, according to data released to the Financial Times. Of those 49 cases, 14 resulted in deaths. However, the FDA said due to limited data it could not determine whether the cause of death was directly linked to the use of ivermectin or other causes.

It follows a surge in ivermectin use following its promotion by some conservative commentators as a potential treatment for Covid-19, even though it has not been approved by regulators to treat the virus. Outpatient prescriptions of the drug have increased 24-fold on pre-pandemic levels, reaching 88,000 in the week ending August 13, according to data from IQVIA, a research firm.

Authorities in New Mexico said this week they are investigating whether the deaths of two people with Covid-19 were linked to overdoses of ivermectin.

And in a sign that adverse reaction reporting to the FDA may underestimate the scale of the problem, there have been 26 overdoses on the drug in New Mexico since the start of December, compared to just two in the previous 11 months.

“Almost all of our cases are using it to prevent or treat Covid and 13 of them this year have ended up in a healthcare facility,” said Susan Smolinske, director of the New Mexico Drug and Information Centre.

“Coma, seizure hallucinations, dizziness, nervous disorders like tingling. Those are what we’re seeing from these very high doses,” she said.

Ivermectin can be used by humans in small doses to treat parasitic worms or head lice but it is much more commonly used by vets to treat parasites in horses.

visit this link https://www.ft.com/conten .. 9-b7316d787698

Why take the free safe vaccine when you can pay to poison yourself?

Last edited by CurryDaGoat; 09-26-2021 at 08:59 AM..
+11   

best
worst
69 comments

3 weeks ago '19        #2
MarathonOG 
Props total: 753 753  Slaps total: 325 325
Pleb

3 weeks ago '21        #3
Pizzabox 
Props total: 995 995  Slaps total: 342 342
 CurryDaGoat said

Clarification: it’s most SOUTHERN NM…. Basically Texas down there.. lots of trumpers and anti science ranchers
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #4
7daytheory 
Props total: 1690 1 K  Slaps total: 1024 1 K
You know this is a hit piece right? I just k*lled covid with Ivermectin!! it's a weighted prescription 3gm's a pill, you take the doctor prescribed amount for your body weight. Don't believe the lies. This is part of government care packages in INDIA, GUATEMALA, EL SALVADOR AND SO ON.

3 weeks ago '20        #5
CopyCat 
Props total: 10142 10 K  Slaps total: 963 963
Let these Trumpers take their Ivermectin; it ain't gonna hurt em that much
+9   

3 weeks ago '11        #6
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 50825 50 K  Slaps total: 4404 4 K
 7daytheory said
You know this is a hit piece right? I just k*lled covid with Ivermectin!! it's a weighted prescription 3gm's a pill, you take the doctor prescribed amount for your body weight. Don't believe the lies. This is part of government care packages in INDIA, GUATEMALA, EL SALVADOR AND SO ON.
can we at least get an endorsement from a first world country?
+14   

3 weeks ago '15        #7
7daytheory 
 Broseph Stalin said
You have doctors in red states treating people and saving lives. Don't be a brown shirt or a useless idiot do your research.

I can give you a list of what the doctors prescribed me that saved my fu*king life. I have no reason to say anything other than to potentially save someone. Trust me fam I almost died, the minute I popped the Ivermectin my f*ght changed.

3 weeks ago '15        #8
7daytheory 
 Broseph Stalin said
Humans are human the same in any country. It's the politics that are stopping the spread of readily available prophylactics.

3 weeks ago '15        #9
majorpain1963 
Props total: 11742 11 K  Slaps total: 1237 1 K
 7daytheory said
You have doctors in red states treating people and saving lives. Don't be a brown shirt or a useless idiot do your research.

I can give you a list of what the doctors prescribed me that saved my fu*king life. I have no reason to say anything other than to potentially save someone. Trust me fam I almost died, the minute I popped the Ivermectin my f*ght changed.
Lol if you have a list of drugs then how do you know it was Ivermectin?

Look man. These "hit pieces" are trying to discourage people from self-medicating. As you noted, your doctor needs to prescribe it.

All that being said, there's hardly any studies that show the effectiveness against Covid even when prescribed.

Glad you got better but Ivermectin, today, is not some miracle cure.
+7   

3 weeks ago '19        #10
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 47180 47 K  Slaps total: 4713 4 K

+11   

3 weeks ago '05        #11
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20370 20 K  Slaps total: 1843 1 K
 7daytheory said
If you were sick, would you prefer to go to a hospital in one of those countries, or one in the US?
+6   

3 weeks ago '16        #12
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43019 43 K  Slaps total: 4512 4 K
If these vaccines were truly as terrible as some of you think they are they'd be dumping them on the global south instead of largely hoarding them for themselves.
+11   

3 weeks ago '11        #13
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 50825 50 K  Slaps total: 4404 4 K
 00010111 said
If these vaccines were truly as terrible as some of you think they are they'd be dumping them on the global south instead of largely hoarding them for themselves.
say the vaccine is a plot, but if you look at Israel 70 percent of the got that Pfizer meanwhile they doing everything they can to make sure the stay unvaxxed for as long as legally possible under UN rules. Makes you think
+9   

3 weeks ago '06        #14
datVAkid 
Props total: 36018 36 K  Slaps total: 5937 5 K
 CurryDaGoat said

7653 REPORTS/380,000,000 Doses = .0020%
4,761,899 deaths/232,597,880 Cases of Covid = .02%
14 deaths/ 49 reports = .28% chance of dying

10x more likely to die from covid then to have a reportable VAERS side effect from the vaccine
140x more likely to die from taking Ivermectin then to have a REPORTABLE VAERS side effect from the covid vaccine...

So instead of taking a vaccine, where u .0020% chance of having a SIDE EFFECT, risk covid and have a .02 or 1/5000 chance of dying, and then add ivermectin on top of that, where if u take to much, you have a .28% chance of dying...
+10   

3 weeks ago '18        #15
Sick Flair 
Props total: 18393 18 K  Slaps total: 1340 1 K
A few jackasses took some horse meds they’ll be fine.

Last edited by Sick Flair; 09-27-2021 at 12:57 PM..
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #16
Class of 2017 
Props total: 15441 15 K  Slaps total: 2990 2 K
 7daytheory said

This might be the biggest lie i Ever read on boxden, there is no fu*king way you were near death then speedballed some ivermectin and saved your life

+9   

3 weeks ago '06        #17
1 of 1 Houston 
Props total: 20956 20 K  Slaps total: 1827 1 K
Lord help us. People don't know up from down, truth from lies, propaganda from news, hate from love, agendas from help.

Most people are reacting one way or another just off of fear alone. Very little left with true faith. Sad times.
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #18
justinjones 
Props total: 41866 41 K  Slaps total: 2200 2 K
I can’t believe it

People taking a drug without any medical supervision that’s meant for livestock just guessing based off their weight ended up fu*king up their body

I can not believe it
+5   

3 weeks ago '06        #19
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 88851 88 K  Slaps total: 14213 14 K
 datVAkid said
7653 REPORTS/380,000,000 Doses = .0020%
4,761,899 deaths/232,597,880 Cases of Covid = .02%
14 deaths/ 49 reports = .28% chance of dying

10x more likely to die from covid then to have a reportable VAERS side effect from the vaccine
140x more likely to die from taking Ivermectin then to have a REPORTABLE VAERS side effect from the covid vaccine...

So instead of taking a vaccine, where u .0020% chance of having a SIDE EFFECT, risk covid and have a .02 or 1/5000 chance of dying, and then add ivermectin on top of that, where if u take to much, you have a .28% chance of dying...
Not to mention even the most serious potential adverse events are treatable and temporary.
+2   

3 weeks ago '19        #20
YgYeezy203 
Props total: 4740 4 K  Slaps total: 494 494
 7daytheory said
And I bet they don't have the capacity to vaccinate their entire county. And they're all 3rd world countries.
+2   

3 weeks ago '09        #21
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 14983 14 K  Slaps total: 3986 3 K
 majorpain1963 said
Lol if you have a list of drugs then how do you know it was Ivermectin?

Look man. These "hit pieces" are trying to discourage people from self-medicating. As you noted, your doctor needs to prescribe it.

All that being said, there's hardly any studies that show the effectiveness against Covid even when prescribed.

Glad you got better but Ivermectin, today, is not some miracle cure.
sh*t has numerous studies on NIH other countries been using it from the start the problem is if they approve a medication for covid EUA goes out the window and you can't legally mandate anymore and all that money these people have invested is gone. So they not about to approve another form of treatment yet. This just lets you know they could GAF about peoples health it's all about the money as usual. Another thing folks don't know is pfizer's comirnaty is the jab that's approved which hasn't even started to be manufactured in the US. You can also sue if you are damaged from an FDA approved drug. You can't sue for EUA tho since you are supposed to get informed consent beforehand and ecause you signed the waiver you can't sue. The pfizer shot they are giving Currently is actually still under EUA

3 weeks ago '14        #22
consigliereA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57600 57 K  Slaps total: 3313 3 K
🐴💊💉

3 weeks ago '19        #23
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 28366 28 K  Slaps total: 3621 3 K
 7daytheory said

El Salvador ranks 115/190 for healthcare

Guetemala is 78th with 35% being unable to access healthcare

India is 44
+2   

3 weeks ago '21        #24
Fras 
Props total: 4191 4 K  Slaps total: 4043 4 K
 Broseph Stalin said
All the first world countries' and their health systems have been compromised by corruption.

3 weeks ago '17        #25
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47039 47 K  Slaps total: 9713 9 K
This can't be true.

Joe Rogan is doing just fine.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+309online now  17
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+31online now  11
Article inside Men Are Now More Likely to Be Single Than Women.
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  10
Ted Sarandos: Dave Chappelle 'Content Doesn’t Directly Translate to Real-World..
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy