Sep 26 - China is Preparing its Citizens for War

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

3 weeks ago '11        #1
2198 page views
67 comments

SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16598 16 K  Slaps total: 2184 2 K
Sep 26 - China is Preparing its Citizens for War

Chinese citizens are being told to treat the USA and the Outside world as the Enemy, they're being prepared for war whilst we tiptoe around worrying about hurting the feelings of the Chinese government.. Time to wake up

4:45 Gets to the point at
7:59 He gets to the ads that the Chinese govt sends to their citizens via text

For a no-nonsense on the street look at Chinese culture and beyond from China's original YouTuber, join SerpentZA on Friday at 1pm EST
visit this link https://www.youtube.com/serpentza

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 09-26-2021 at 05:28 AM..
+8   

best
worst
67 comments

3 weeks ago '13        #2
boobalo1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16340 16 K  Slaps total: 1818 1 K
The propaganda’s been building for years already..
+21   

3 weeks ago '20        #3
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23797 23 K  Slaps total: 4277 4 K
Good watch Op

3 weeks ago '18        #4
Dyslexicredaer0 
Props total: 4653 4 K  Slaps total: 598 598
I've been saying this sh*t for years, we are going to have another world war in the coming years. sh*t has been getting spooky lately. Also it looks like European countries are trying to create a united military force to combat and defend against outside threats. The USA has become weak and other countries have been sensed this and are ready to pounce. If there is a global war it will reach us soil and it will change our way of life dramatically. But my perspective is a bit paranoid and alarmist.
+27   

3 weeks ago '20        #5
LuxG1 
Props total: 6120 6 K  Slaps total: 1482 1 K
I got my gear….aint no soy boys coming on this land thinking the ccp is top dog…
+18   

3 weeks ago '11        #6
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 163124 163 K  Slaps total: 22700 22 K
Are we not doing the same?

60 minutes Australia ran this story days after we gave them nuclear submarine tech

Last edited by Sin; 09-26-2021 at 08:18 AM..
+5   

3 weeks ago '11        #7
 Dyslexicredaer0 said
I've been saying this sh*t for years, we are going to have another world war in the coming years. sh*t has been getting spooky lately. Also it looks like European countries are trying to create a united military force to combat and defend against outside threats. The USA has become weak and other countries have been sensed this and are ready to pounce. If there is a global war it will reach us soil and it will change our way of life dramatically. But my perspective is a bit paranoid and alarmist.
nah, I don't believe we'll have a war for the simple fact the US can't manufacture anything without asian supply chain

3 weeks ago '04        #8
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30885 30 K  Slaps total: 1464 1 K
i'm still bearish on a hot war breaking out. imo what they're actually doing is conditioning their people into believing the world is conspiring against china to excuse the oncoming massive recession and economic hardship that's about to plague china (and most of the world) for decades due to global free trade system decay, global demographic collapse and china's own internal problems and failed planning. it's a tactic to desperately hold on to power. convince the people it's not the ccp's fault for not foreseeing the coming global situation and how it would effect your economic model. "you know what actually it's the rest of the world's fault for deciding to collapse and drag us down with it just to hurt china because it was jealous of how great we are!" which is ridiculous of course but when you have a tight grip on your populace with it's domestic surveillance and propaganda apparatus while also being an ethnostate meaning its easier to create the "us vs them" narrative to get your people in line it makes complete sense as a last ditch move to hold power during the down times. bunker down.

that's what china is doing with all these crackdowns and rule changes, it knows what's coming for them finally and this is the plan they're going with. every time they tried to liberalize their economic model and take their economy to the next level it started to buck and show signs of fragility which can lead to collapses like the west had in '08 so it had to clamp back down and take more control and it seems like it's the only move they have left. more control. it's a failing strategy imo but hey you might get to keep power. but who wants to be a bigger and badder north korea? that's a monumental regression from china's much heralded rise to dominance. bleak.
+20   

3 weeks ago '04        #9
young_fletch 
Props total: 3704 3 K  Slaps total: 623 623
 Sin said
nah, I don't believe we'll have a war for the simple fact the US can't manufacture anything without asian supply chain
US can't manufacture consumer good with out Asian supply chain. But weapons we have that make cornered.
+4   

3 weeks ago '11        #10
 young_fletch said
US can't manufacture consumer good with out Asian supply chain. But weapons we have that make cornered.
not the newer more advanced weapons that need chips, like the drones

Last edited by Sin; 09-26-2021 at 09:31 AM..

3 weeks ago '10        #11
6.Yrs 
Props total: 24107 24 K  Slaps total: 1404 1 K
 Dyslexicredaer0 said
TBH I kind of feel that’s one of the reasons we pulled out of Afghanistan.

Maybe preparing for something new and want to focus our resources on that?
+6   

3 weeks ago '20        #12
LuxG1 
Props total: 6120 6 K  Slaps total: 1482 1 K
 Sin said
False, this happened in the last ammo ban & American companies picked up the slack…this will happen again.
+4   

3 weeks ago '11        #13
 LuxG1 said
False, this happened in the last ammo ban & American companies picked up the slack…this will happen again.
We still have a ways to go for higher end weaponry to be produced 100% in the US

3 weeks ago '05        #14
projectd06 
Props total: 31364 31 K  Slaps total: 7560 7 K
Eventually yall "sky is falling" cats will be right, but nothing is going to happen right now. Like the US doesnt us propaganda to do the same, you ever seen a thread about china on here? I'm not sure yall understand what war with world powers actually would do to all of them.....
+6   

3 weeks ago '15        #15
Bankrolly 
Props total: 950 950  Slaps total: 201 201
I mean, the biggest difference between us and most countries is, even our civilians are armed to the teeth. If war touches U.S soil, a*suming they don’t immediately nuke us, they’ll have some combat issues. Even in places with strict gun laws.
+11   

3 weeks ago '17        #16
CELE91 
Props total: 16478 16 K  Slaps total: 1373 1 K
 SomeOnesoN said
Chinese citizens are being told to treat the USA and the Outside world as the Enemy, they're being prepared for war whilst we tiptoe around worrying about hurting the feelings of the Chinese government.. Time to wake up

For a no-nonsense on the street look at Chinese culture and beyond from China's original YouTuber, join SerpentZA on Friday at 1pm EST

China can start world war 3 if they wanted too. You should be worried.

3 weeks ago '16        #17
YKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 51034 51 K  Slaps total: 3394 3 K
ChinaK
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #18
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 16318 16 K  Slaps total: 1376 1 K
 Dyslexicredaer0 said
We are the war. Our defense budget trumps chinas like 6-7x over. We ain’t moving on them, it’s not in our financial interest. No one would even think of touching down here we run the skies and the water in this world.
+5   

3 weeks ago '18        #19
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 64508 64 K  Slaps total: 14683 14 K
We overdue for war tbh
+1   

3 weeks ago '21        #20
BlaqPanfa 
Props total: 7116 7 K  Slaps total: 957 957
 YKing said
ChinaK
Smoking that Jinping pack
+7   

3 weeks ago '21        #21
BlaqPanfa 
Props total: 7116 7 K  Slaps total: 957 957
Xi Jinping, if you’re reading this, I’m just kidding

3 weeks ago '07        #22
Chief|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6060 6 K  Slaps total: 354 354
 d.c. supreme said
i'm still bearish on a hot war breaking out. imo what they're actually doing is conditioning their people into believing the world is conspiring against china to excuse the oncoming massive recession and economic hardship that's about to plague china (and most of the world) for decades due to global free trade system decay, global demographic collapse and china's own internal problems and failed planning. it's a tactic to desperately hold on to power. convince the people it's not the ccp's fault for not foreseeing the coming global situation and how it would effect your economic model. "you know what actually it's the rest of the world's fault for deciding to collapse and drag us down with it just to hurt china because it was jealous of how great we are!" which is ridiculous of course but when you have a tight grip on your populace with it's domestic surveillance and propaganda apparatus while also being an ethnostate meaning its easier to create the "us vs them" narrative to get your people in line it makes complete sense as a last ditch move to hold power during the down times. bunker down.

that's what china is doing with all these crackdowns and rule changes, it knows what's coming for them finally and this is the plan they're going with. every time they tried to liberalize their economic model and take their economy to the next level it started to buck and show signs of fragility which can lead to collapses like the west had in '08 so it had to clamp back down and take more control and it seems like it's the only move they have left. more control. it's a failing strategy imo but hey you might get to keep power. but who wants to be a bigger and badder north korea? that's a monumental regression from china's much heralded rise to dominance. bleak.
yup

Evergrande is gonna fu*k them hard

the thing is that sh*t is gonna hurt everyone, China is in real estate all around the world, it might end up being 08 part 2
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #23
bingiedred 
Props total: 4891 4 K  Slaps total: 1027 1 K
Ya'll better get off of them XBox's and Playstations and get prepared.. they just drastically reduced video game playing too so they ain't got sh*t to do but channel that frustration towards ya'll..
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #24
dubsax 
Props total: 54116 54 K  Slaps total: 4551 4 K
 Sin said
not the newer more advanced weapons that need chips, like the drones
chips are made domestically
only semi-conductors are out sourced and those can be found elsewhere
+4   

3 weeks ago '20        #25
silversatin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 5022 5 K  Slaps total: 1706 1 K
 SomeOnesoN said

Noooo I want to go to macau

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+160online now  32
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
61 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+79online now  28
Remember how badly Coral used to put Mike The Miz in check on Real World??
244 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  25
Anyone order the Apple Watch 7?
102 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  17
Somebody Gotta Stop Virgil