TARGET GOT DESIGNER CLOTHES NOW AND IS sh*tTING ON WALMART

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
22 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '19        #1
9573 page views
116 comments

Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 18142 18 K  Slaps total: 3029 3 K
TARGET GOT DESIGNER CLOTHES NOW AND IS sh*tTING ON WALMART

visit this link https://people.com/style/ .. llection-2021/

“If you were planning to shop at Target this weekend (online or IRL), prepare to add a few more things to your cart! The retailer just dropped its highly anticipated fall designer collection — and styles won't be in stock for long.

Target has once again teamed up with designers from around the globe to bring its customers a collection of swoon-worthy fall wardrobe staples at budget-friendly prices. This time around, you'll find capsules designed by Victor Glemaud, Nili Lotan, Rachel Comy, and Sandy Liang. “

I don’t even go to target no more I shop at Targe’ now bi*ch

Last edited by Purpleswag23; 09-25-2021 at 10:19 PM..
+5   

best
worst
116 comments

3 weeks ago '21        #2
TheIronyIsThat 
Props total: 5812 5 K  Slaps total: 789 789
Remember working for Target in Moreno Valley.

Do not work for Target. It's complete sh*t.

Unless you're trying to hit up bi*ches because...that's the spot!

Was getting harassed by a team lead over "not opening boxes right".

Fourth time she called me into the office, I went nuts and the bi*ch ran for her life. She ended up getting fired for clocking in late.

Almost had to beat up another team lead. When I was letting him slide, he then started acting like he "let me off".

I had 100% accurate picking in the stock room, because these racist garbage leads didn't want me to be somewhere they couldn't keep harassing me, they put me back on the floor.

This is the anti-Union video they show you:

They fired me with no reason.

And didn't even answer the calls from Unemployment because they know they did illegal sh*t lol.

Don't work there.
+145   

3 weeks ago '11        #3
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 54138 54 K  Slaps total: 4106 4 K
 TheIronyIsThat said

Fourth time she called me into the office, I went nuts and the bi*ch ran for her life. She ended up getting fired for clocking in late.

Almost had to beat up another team lead. When I was letting him slide, he then started acting like he "let me off".

I had 100% accurate picking in the stock room, because these racist garbage leads didn't want me to be somewhere they couldn't keep harassing me, they put me back on the floor.

And didn't even answer the calls from Unemployment because they know they did illegal sh*t lol.

Don't work there.
this isn't the first time I heard something like this, from the outside Target look like a chill job.
+48   

3 weeks ago '21        #4
TheIronyIsThat 
Props total: 5812 5 K  Slaps total: 789 789
 Anti said
this isn't the first time I heard something like this, from the outside Target look like a chill job.
Yeah they tell everyone to have smiles on their face after working their employees like slaves and making passive-aggressive threats about having to fire people.

Also, seem to hire a maximum of 3 Black people.

Fire one, hire a new one.
+51   

3 weeks ago '16        #5
PeeKwod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9609 9 K  Slaps total: 350 350
Worked holiday season once. Motherfu*kers first had me folding clothes for like 3-4 hours straight. Clean up your area, 5mins later its a wreck all over again. I started working registers nobody was on since I was bored and there were a bunch of long a*s lines. Then they had me working both shoes and baby dept by myself. I ended up just not showing up no more, sh*t was a*s.
+55   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '04        #6
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 133914 133 K  Slaps total: 19001 19 K
Target been doing designer collabs, where u been?
+7   

3 weeks ago '19        #7
Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 PeeKwod said
Worked holiday season once. Motherfu*kers first had me folding clothes for like 3-4 hours straight. Clean up your area, 5mins later its a wreck all over again. I started working registers nobody was on since I was bored and there were a bunch of long a*s lines. Then they had me working both shoes and baby dept by myself. I ended up just not showing up no more, sh*t was a*s.
Thank you for telling us your story brother
+22   

3 weeks ago '19        #8
Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 Adwerdz said
…. Not at target
+22   

3 weeks ago '15        #9
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45868 45 K  Slaps total: 6016 6 K
Not seeing the george collection lol all jokes aside didn't know target was on racism and harassment vibes might have to stop shopping there
+15   

3 weeks ago '16        #10
MacFrugal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6870 6 K  Slaps total: 1056 1 K
Slapped OP and I’d do it again
+16   

3 weeks ago '06        #11
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20460 20 K  Slaps total: 1307 1 K
I can't remember the last time Target had a designer clothes line for men.
+3   

3 weeks ago '12        #12
iBoxden 
Props total: 6176 6 K  Slaps total: 505 505
 TheIronyIsThat said

Don't work there.
Not gon’ hold you. I worked for target when I was 17-18. That had to be one of the best jobs I ever had.
+8   

3 weeks ago '05        #13
carden2 
Props total: 6518 6 K  Slaps total: 1159 1 K
People complaining about working retail. You can tell it sucks just walking through as a customer and the sh*t isn't hard. Work a factory, or roofing, or field work, or the numerous other manual labor jobs. Retail work is clock in, listen to instructions, clock out.

3 weeks ago '18        #14
antisocial100 
Props total: 18175 18 K  Slaps total: 5101 5 K
 Anti said
I think every job looks like that. Every store I go to it looks like the employees are chilling and not doing anything. It took for me to work retail to know they actually aren’t and working an 8hr shift there is absolute hell
+23   

3 weeks ago '17        #15
Its 
Props total: 23097 23 K  Slaps total: 1902 1 K
They did this before
Bought my mom a marc Jacobs scarf damn near 10 years ago
+6   

3 weeks ago '16        #16
theidiotlamper 
Props total: 5286 5 K  Slaps total: 1982 1 K
 Adwerdz said
since the 90s I grabbed some sh*t then

n*ggas legit are not consumers just hype chasers
+5   

3 weeks ago '21        #17
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3137 3 K  Slaps total: 2631 2 K
 TheIronyIsThat said

Don't work there.
No way! I would've thought Target was a dream job
+10   

3 weeks ago '16        #18
Head Coach 
Props total: 10442 10 K  Slaps total: 951 951
 TheIronyIsThat said

Don't work there.
I worked for target a couple years ago for holiday season
.it was aight, cool to see the behind the scenes sh*t I never had b4 and they got hoes

But when I applied I told them the days and hours I could work as I have a ft job

Yet since the very first week theycwere scheduling me during my regular work hours smh

Whatever, everything else was cool till the season was over, they were keeping employees they liked and wanted me to work in the grocery dept...overnight

So I'm like I'd like 2 stay but I can't work overnights, dude just walks away from me doesn't say sh*t. Ok I leave expecting to hear from them about a schedule or something

Payday come get paid then the next day I notice the money is gone call my bank they like target took the money back WTF

Call up target they like I was terminated for job abandonment??? They said I missed a shift and when you leave target they pay you in cash so I gotta go pickup the money
So they took it out of my account and made me come pick it up

Never again fu*k target

So yea I wouldn't recommend working there either
+27   

3 weeks ago '04        #19
Aesop730 
Props total: 22152 22 K  Slaps total: 2365 2 K
Target shirts straight. They sell mossimo. That shyt used to be huge in the 90s. Walmart have some decent things as well. Mostly her my gym things from Walmart. Got a pair of these and one shorts man they were so cold made of this special material with a zipper on the side. n*gga stole them and my power ranger tank top.
+9   

3 weeks ago '04        #20
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23750 23 K  Slaps total: 3400 3 K
Target near me mostly black and Latinos work there
+6   

3 weeks ago '21        #21
Ltg 
Props total: 270 270  Slaps total: 17 17
 PeeKwod said
Macy’s did me bold like this and I walk out. Didn’t even bother tryna get that hoe a*s check for the few days I did work
+5   

3 weeks ago '19        #22
JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4621 4 K  Slaps total: 933 933
 Purpleswag23 said

I don’t even go to target no more I shop at Targe’ now bi*ch

Man said its luxury now its Targé
+9   

3 weeks ago '16        #23
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 79646 79 K  Slaps total: 10847 10 K
I remember applying for work at Target like 3-4 different times at various locations.

never once got an interview.

must've been divine intervention the way n*ggas talkin itt
+24   

3 weeks ago '16        #24
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 95972 95 K  Slaps total: 10828 10 K
Am i supposed to be shopping more at target or buying designer clothes now. I dont do neither at the moment.

3 weeks ago '14        #25
Wop2x 
Props total: 22284 22 K  Slaps total: 2682 2 K
 TheIronyIsThat said

Don't work there.

Jobs like that be consumer friendly

But treat their workers like sh*t

You think target is bad.

Try working at walmart

Wally world had waaaay more bi*ches too

I fu*ked half the staff
+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+126online now  25
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
328 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Lmao….26 y/o still living at home trying to manifest a million dollar h..
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+203online now  20
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
83 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  10
Rumor: Oklahoma QB Spencer Rattler is considering transferring to Arizon..
53 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy