Author Robert Greene says Donald Trump is extremely insecure

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+32  39
27 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '20        #1
273 page views
8 comments

Ascension  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 14019 14 K  Slaps total: 2883 2 K
Author Robert Greene says Donald Trump is extremely insecure

+2   

best
worst
8 comments

4 weeks ago '19        #2
JohnMellow 
Props total: 2230 2 K  Slaps total: 752 752
Omg I never would have guessed that based on literally every single thing he’s ever done.
+5   

4 weeks ago '06        #3
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30421 30 K  Slaps total: 8793 8 K
Don't confuse political strategy with a persons actual personality.

But i wouldn't expect Robert Greene to know this, with his B.A in classical studies

For the record, I am very often around, meet, and have discussions with prominent Massachusetts politicians...their social personality is always different than their political personality.

Last edited by imthatinfamous; 09-25-2021 at 03:02 PM..

4 weeks ago '18        #4
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44587 44 K  Slaps total: 3779 3 K
 imthatinfamous said
Don't confuse political strategy with a persons actual personality.

But i wouldn't expect Robert Greene to know this, with his B.A in classical studies

For the record, I am very often around, meet, and have discussions with prominent Massachusetts politicians...their social personality is always different than their political personality.
You're saying he's not insecure?

4 weeks ago '06        #5
 BrooklynDamien said
You're saying he's not insecure?
do you really think insecure people are able to reach these position of power? do you really think someone, lets say your states federal senators, they are able to go through all that is required to become a senator and be insecure? No, I don't believe that...

4 weeks ago '17        #6
Lazy 
Props total: 26897 26 K  Slaps total: 3521 3 K
 imthatinfamous said
do you really think insecure people are able to reach these position of power? do you really think someone, lets say your states federal senators, they are able to go through all that is required to become a senator and be insecure? No, I don't believe that...
You have a lot to learn about personality disorders and human psychology overall

Ambition towards a position of power stems from insecurity

Anyone that’s powerful and secure in their life before becoming a senator doesn’t need to be a senator in the first place
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #7
 Lazy said
You have a lot to learn about personality disorders and human psychology overall

Ambition towards a position of power stems from insecurity

Anyone that’s powerful and secure in their life before becoming a senator doesn’t need to be a senator in the first place
I work for Psychiatrists. My company helps pharmaceutical companies develop their psychiatric drugs... I know all that you are talking about....there are a lot of people who are psychiatrists or psychologists that get into the field to diagnosis themselves because they realize they have a mental health issue...

You are right, ambition can stem from insecurity, but people who are insecure overwhelmingly fail in that ambition becasue of their insecurity

4 weeks ago '21        #8
Jus Honest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7534 7 K  Slaps total: 5349 5 K
Folks still talking bout this man so much I forget he’s not president anymore.

4 weeks ago '16        #9
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 50530 50 K  Slaps total: 2900 2 K
you mean the guy that would call the tabloids pretending to be his own a*sistant to tell them how many chicks he was getting and how much of a great a guy he was is insecure?

naaaaaaah…….

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  21
Video inside Bill Maher pushes back on criticism of Chappelle: 'What the f--- was th..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-23online now  12
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
70 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  9
Starfield leak claims every planet is bigger than the entire Skyrim map
29 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+19online now  8
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
145 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy