ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+59  92
110 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
+30  69
145 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

4 weeks ago '04        #1
1012 page views
9 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x49
Props total: 18737 18 K  Slaps total: 1994 1 K
Sinister Six Movie Reportedly The Endgame Of Sony's Spider-Man Series

It seems as though Sony might be trying to get the famous Sinister Six team on the big screen once again. Spider-Man has had a very prolific run in cinema, with the beloved trilogy directed by Sam Raimi that released in the early 2000s, followed up with The Amazing Spider-Man reboots in 2012 and 2014. Currently, Marvel Studios has a collaboration with Sony to bring Spider-Man to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, having the web-slinger exist in the same universe as the Avengers.

The Sinister Six is one of the most famous supervillain teams in comic book history. The team's first iteration was comprised of Doc Ock, Kraven the Hunter, Mysterio, Vulture, Sandman, and Electro. There have also been other members such as Green Goblin, Rhino, and Venom. Previously, Sony tried to set up a Sinister Six team in the Amazing Spider-Man universe, most notably in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. The film had Electro, Green Goblin, and Rhino as villains, with teases for Vulture and Doc Ock, and Lizard showing up in the previous film. This ended up failing, along with The Amazing Spider-Man 3 that was planned.

Now, Deadline's Hero Nation Podcast (via TheDirect) has reported on what Sony has planned for The Sinister Six. It seems as though they are set on building up the team once again, with the intent being a crossover with Tom Holland's Spider-Man. Check out the quote below from Deadline's Anthony D'Alessandro:

"Because Sony's always kept, outside of the current Spider-Man stuff they're doing with the Disney MCU, Sony's always kept their Marvel stuff separate, and with this Venom, they're actually going to connect to the Spider-Man universe [that's being set-up with the] Disney MCU. So that's very interesting. I know one of their long-term goals is to make Sinister Six . That's kinda the project we're all waiting for; their version of the bad guys from the Spider-Man [universe]."
It is currently unknown how Sony will go about making this Sinister Six movie. The studio has films such as Venom: Let There Be Carnage and Morbius coming out soon, with other projects such as Madame Web in the pipeline too. Let There Be Carnage is also rumored to connect to Tom Holland's Spider-Man in some way as well. Additionally, Spider-Man: No Way Home is setting up the multiverse with returning villains such as Alfred Molina's Doc Ock from Spider-Man 2 and Jamie Foxx's Electro from The Amazing Spider-Man 2. There is a possibility that No Way Home could tease the team-up, and also connect to other Sony Spider-Man films. This would mean that Venom could connect to the MCU and vice versa.

Regardless of how the team is comprised, Sony and Marvel have enough villains established through this upcoming multiverse to make the Sinister Six. It is also unclear if the film will be a part of the MCU or will just connect through Tom Holland's Spider-Man. Hopefully, the potential Sinister Six film lives up to the fans' hype and delivers what Sony tried to do years ago.

visit this link https://screenrant.com/si .. e-plan-update/
+1   

best
worst
9 comments

4 weeks ago '20        #2
RTJ 
Props total: 13833 13 K  Slaps total: 1041 1 K
That amazing spider man 3 idea was dumb as fu*k so I'm glad it was never made

A sinister six movie could be cool

I always thought that was Venom in the NWH trailer. Not sure what bringing back lizard would do unless you're bringing it full circle for Garfield.

4 weeks ago '06        #3
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 82277 82 K  Slaps total: 10344 10 K
hasnt that always been the plan?
+6   

4 weeks ago '04        #4
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 38663 38 K  Slaps total: 5194 5 K
 droid3000 said
hasnt that always been the plan?
That's what I was thinking. Is Misterio really dead though?
+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #5
lil titty slurp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6968 6 K  Slaps total: 776 776
If they put McGuire in NWH they might as well let him be the Sony ”Variant” Spider Man

Don’t know how they would do a whole movie about the Sinister Six with no protagonist unless it’s gon be some heist movie type sh*t where you rooting for the villains
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #6
damn_ryght 
Props total: 22833 22 K  Slaps total: 2913 2 K
Sony is too incompetent to undertake such a tall order.

Too many cooks in the kitchen.

Only Marvel can pull that off.
+6   

4 weeks ago '05        #7
HiRolliN 
Props total: 7201 7 K  Slaps total: 399 399
sony wanted to do this wtih Andrew Garfield

now there trying to do it with tom hardy

lets see how that works out

Last edited by HiRolliN; 09-25-2021 at 05:12 PM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #8
rashcobar 
Props total: 15444 15 K  Slaps total: 2580 2 K
Do it

4 weeks ago '17        #9
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47891 47 K  Slaps total: 9808 9 K
Garbage incoming.
+1   

3 weeks ago '20        #10
UzamakiSageMode 
Props total: 2561 2 K  Slaps total: 524 524
Not sure how new any of what OP is

But i know a backtrack when i see it.

They know having any 2 Spiderman f*ghting the Sinister 6 is dukb af. But at the same time i know fans getting excited over all 3 Spiderman teaming up.. which is not my preference for entertainment lol

They need to let just Tom f*ght them. Otherwise the hype over spiderman will be that down the line Secret War. Cause Spiderman so far is being used like hes very incompetent and always needs a lot of help.

I just hope Tom Hollands Spidermsn can do more. And hopefully clean up some of this depower Spiderman nonsense. Why Marvel making him so inept. Lol

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-45online now  22
Durk Scared AF right now… Sad to See
120 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+44online now  17
Zion shocked his organization by showing up over 300 lbs
155 comments