ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+32  115
296 replies  @news

most viewed right now
+17  88
72 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '17        #1
1372 page views
59 comments

TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50819 50 K  Slaps total: 8209 8 K
Dave East better than alot of these rappers

East dont get the praise he deserves. He not perfect but he way above average and his catalog solid. Also he raps better than alot of these n*ggas. East, DZA and Skyzoo been holding NY down for a minute but I dont see them mentioned enough. East held his own for a whole project with Styles P and been on tracks with Nas, Pusha, Jada, Royce and other top tier rappers and he shined every time. They can sleep on East cause he dont make radio records or cause he dont have a classic album but i fu*k with cuz

+30   

best
worst
59 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '07        #2
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x116
Props total: 244084 244 K  Slaps total: 21814 21 K
I've given East a million chances to like his music tbh. I know he has barz but, they don't really catch my ear at all.

I know i'm a OG of this hip-hop sh*t and I show love to the new rapper's but, East has had so many allyoops by all those rapper's that you just named and he still doesn't hit imo.

He need's to make a track for the ladies even if it's just one to catch the ear's of people outside of this hip-hop culture.

Once he get's that hit he can go back to his regular sh*t. Look at Fab he can play both sides. A radio hit for the hoes and some real sh*t on his albums.

East can do the same.

+30   

4 weeks ago '17        #3
Two 40 Shorty 
Props total: 23980 23 K  Slaps total: 4596 4 K
 TrillestTalk404 said
East dont get the praise he deserves. He not perfect but he way above average and his catalog solid. Also he raps better than alot of these n*ggas. East, DZA and Skyzoo been holding NY down for a minute but I dont see them mentioned enough. East held his own for a whole project with Styles P and been on tracks with Nas, Pusha, Jada, Royce and other top tier rappers and he shined every time. They can sleep on East cause he dont make radio records or cause he dont have a classic album but i fu*k with cuz

I really donít understand the East hate on boxden and social media
+13   

4 weeks ago '20        #4
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 21358 21 K  Slaps total: 1410 1 K
It's just cool to hate on Dave East online and for NY'ers to tear each other down irl but I feel like he was able to transition from being a default created player rap wise to finding his own lane and sound. Plus he held his own when he was beefing with that loc n*gga from the Bronx. Actually we never heard from him again after East dissed him by which he was at risk since it could've backfired and he coulda helped blow up the lesser known rapper.

I can actually name several songs from East that dropped within the past 4 or 5 years. I can't do the same for many of these other buzzing rappers.
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 97151 97 K  Slaps total: 17743 17 K
he cool but he not fu*king with boldy james.
+6   

4 weeks ago '16        #6
YKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 51094 51 K  Slaps total: 3395 3 K

+5   

4 weeks ago '04        #7
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 134628 134 K  Slaps total: 19023 19 K
Naw, he's hit or miss, he cool tho
+13   

4 weeks ago '17        #8
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 97151 97 K  Slaps total: 17743 17 K

+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #9
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 Avon_Barksdale said
I've given East a million chances to like his music tbh. I know he has barz but, they don't really catch my ear at all.

I know i'm a OG of this hip-hop sh*t and I show love to the new rapper's but, East has had so many allyoops by all those rapper's that you just named and he still doesn't hit imo.

He need's to make a track for the ladies even if it's just one to catch the ear's of people outside of this hip-hop culture.

Once he get's that hit he can go back to his regular sh*t. Look at Fab he can play both sides. A radio hit for the hoes and some real sh*t on his albums.

East can do the same.

I hear you. Im more so talking about just rapping. Far as him making a song that bi*ches like i really dont care about that. None of the rappers that are top tier (Krit, Royce, Lupe, Styles, Benny, Conway, Ransom, etc) are making a tracks for the ladies. Dave got songs with Chris Brown and Mary J and other RNB artist and tried to make a radio song but they dont connect and thats fine by me cause i just want good street music and I feel like he provides that. Far as him being more successful you right tho
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
 LordGimmeASign said
It's just cool to hate on Dave East online and for NY'ers to tear each other down irl but I feel like he was able to transition from being a default created player rap wise to finding his own lane and sound. Plus he held his own when he was beefing with that loc n*gga from the Bronx. Actually we never heard from him again after East dissed him by which he was at risk since it could've backfired and he coulda helped blow up the lesser known rapper.

I can actually name several songs from East that dropped within the past 4 or 5 years. I can't do the same for many of these other buzzing rappers.
Yah I agree 100 percent. Seems like its just the "cool" thing to do to slander Dave East especially online. He clearly gets that respect from his peers and is featured by some official rappers. Like dudes will prop up Westside Gunn for example but on some rap sh*t Dave is better than him. Gunn puts together better projects with all the features and he picks better beats...but on some verse for verse sh*t East better than Gunn. Conway, Benny, Rome Streetz and Ransom really k*lling sh*t on the East Coast lyrically and Dave is under them but he goes hard and is way above average
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #11
BrownPaperBag 
Props total: 2263 2 K  Slaps total: 132 132
Last album curated by Gunn is dope.
This track right here its going down in the classic section, no cap:

+6   

4 weeks ago '17        #12
 BrownPaperBag said
Last album curated by Gunn is dope.
This track right here its going down in the classic section, no cap:

I think thats the best song off the project. Dave did his thing on them Harry Fraud beats

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #13
B46610  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5587 5 K  Slaps total: 4621 4 K
n*gga has more charisma being method man on a tv show than an actual real life rapper
+12   

4 weeks ago '18        #14
Skuggs007 
Props total: 1352 1 K  Slaps total: 107 107
 Avon_Barksdale said

East can do the same.

Yeah man Iíve listened to a few of his projects they solid but he donít stand out, itís like the bars ainít hitting like a Benny or Conway, the flow is cool and his beat selection is straight most the time and he got solid features that flow well with the track, but he never sound inspired or interested, itís believable and authentic but at the base lowest level to me making him sound like another rapper with good talent but not great talent and lost in the shuffle , I think dude has it in him to put out a stand out project but weíll seeÖ.
+5   

4 weeks ago '14        #15
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 84149 84 K  Slaps total: 28404 28 K
People dont like his voice, its that simple.

I still cant get over how he smoked this sample

+7   

4 weeks ago '18        #16
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45983 45 K  Slaps total: 2545 2 K
Vado has better bars and flow.
+4   

4 weeks ago '15        #17
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47236 47 K  Slaps total: 8072 8 K
I've never been an East fan but he's almost getting to the point of currensy with his drops. I counted him out since day one and he's still dropping underground..salute to that
n*ggas don't last long these days
+4   

4 weeks ago '10        #18
kawgre12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 38414 38 K  Slaps total: 2254 2 K
Hoffa is dope
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '07        #19
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x116
Props total: 244084 244 K  Slaps total: 21814 21 K
 Skuggs007 said
Yeah man Iíve listened to a few of his projects they solid but he donít stand out, itís like the bars ainít hitting like a Benny or Conway, the flow is cool and his beat selection is straight most the time and he got solid features that flow well with the track, but he never sound inspired or interested, itís believable and authentic but at the base lowest level to me making him sound like another rapper with good talent but not great talent and lost in the shuffle , I think dude has it in him to put out a stand out project but weíll seeÖ.
Nothing but factís broÖ
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #20
 Skuggs007 said
I hear what you saying but how you gone post this with a straight face

"itís like the bars ainít hitting like a Benny or Conway"

Lol. Like how you hold Dave to THAT standard? You named arguably the best 2 rappers on the East Coast. Just saying

4 weeks ago '15        #21
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59160 59 K  Slaps total: 3371 3 K
 Avon_Barksdale said

East can do the same.

He tried that ladyís man sh*t though on one of his debuts. East is solid in my book. He actually has a lot of dope music. Just nothing that gave him that stamp. I also donít think he has that type of polarity to hit like that. I think his best contribution was that joint with Styles though. At least he keeps it true to NY for the most part. All I can ask at this point in the game.
+2   

4 weeks ago '13        #22
PyrexVisionary  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 36833 36 K  Slaps total: 4284 4 K
Dave East is a dope artist but he needs to stop putting out forgettable projects and making songs with a bunch of no name street artists and get back to sh*t like this -

+3   

4 weeks ago '13        #23
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 102710 102 K  Slaps total: 41920 41 K
Yeah when he stays off the trap beats

+3   

4 weeks ago '09        #24
Chalky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 57690 57 K  Slaps total: 6347 6 K

+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #25
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 37767 37 K  Slaps total: 2842 2 K
He alright but I'd rather listen to mach hommy or dza

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Behind The Scenes Footage Shows Eddie Winslow Kissing & Grinding On Sid..
238 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Drop what you copping for the cold weather
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-49online now  18
0nlyfans Model Breaks Down How They Can Still Be Wifey Material Even With Over..
49 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  15
[Health] Magic 🍄 Chocolate 🤯
75 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy