Sep 25 - Delta Bans Over 1600 People, Urges Other Airlines To Share "No Fly List"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
43 replies  @games

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 weeks ago '21        #1
1521 page views
19 comments

mypostmakesense  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 2090 2 K  Slaps total: 141 141
Sep 25 - Delta Bans Over 1600 People, Urges Other Airlines To Share "No Fly List"

ATLANTA - Delta Air Lines has put more than 1,600 people on its "no fly" list in the wake of passengers and staff being harassed on flights amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

In an internal memo obtained and reviewed by FOX Television Stations, the company said it made its decision in an effort to keep crewmembers and customers safe.

"At Delta, we now have more than 1,600 people on our ‘no fly’ list, and we’ve submitted more than 600 banned names to the FAA in 2021 as part of their Special Emphasis Enforcement Program," Delta told all flight attendants Wednesday. "We’ve also asked other airlines to share their ‘no fly’ list to further protect airline employees across the industry – something we know is top of mind for you as well. A list of banned customers doesn’t work as well if that customer can fly with another airline."

Reasons for individuals facing a ban from the airline include harassment of staff and not complying with Delta's mask requirements.

Airlines have full discretion to ban passengers who violate their policies. The company’s internal no-fly list is different than the federal no-fly list, which is part of the U.S. government’s Terrorist Screening Database and prohibits anyone who "may pose a threat to civil aviation or national security" from boarding a commercial aircraft.

Generally, in order to be placed on the federal list, the government must have information that the person presents "a threat of committing terrorism" to the aircraft or the U.S. homeland or U.S. facilities.

The FAA said this week that airlines have reported 4,385 events involving rowdy passengers this year, with 73% of them involving passengers who refuse to wear face masks, which are required on flights by federal rule.

Earlier this year, the agency proposed civil penalties ranging from $7,500 to $15,500 against four airline passengers who allegedly interfered with flight attendants’ ability to do their jobs, despite being instructed to adhere to cabin policies and various other federal regulations.

At a congressional hearing Thursday, the chairman of the House Transportation Committee, Peter DeFazio, D-Ore., called for more criminal prosecutions of unruly passengers. He also said airports should stop concessioners from selling alcohol to go.

"Get a great big to-go cup with four shots in it and take it on the airplane — that needs to end," he said.

Criminal prosecutions are rare, and usually left up to local authorities. The Justice Department said it filed charges in federal court for 16 defendants in a recent 10-month period, according to travel publication Skift.

Friday, Delta is expected to participate in a hearing by the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Transportation & Infrastructure titled, "Disruption in the Skies: The Surge in Air Rage and its Effects on Workers, Airlines, and Airports."

"We are grateful for the crews that have leveraged their training, and our safety processes and systems, in these difficult situations and want all of you to feel empowered to do the same. Thank you all for what you continue to do in spite of these challenging circumstances," the Delta employee memo said.

Amid the ongoing pandemic, Delta continues to require all customers to confirm at check-in that they and any person in their itinerary do not have symptoms of, have not knowingly been exposed to, and have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days, and that they will wear a face mask throughout their travel, even if they have been vaccinated.

Airlines reported about six incidents of disruptive passengers for every 10,000 flights last week, the FAA said. That is about the same as late June but down about half from February and March. It is more than twice as high as the rate of 2.45 incidents per 10,000 flights during the last three months of 2020.

FAA figures show that the spike began in late January, including several flights that were disrupted by people flying to a rally in Washington for then-President Donald Trump.

visit this link https://www.fox5atlanta.c .. e-no-fly-lists
+12   

best
worst
19 comments

3 weeks ago '20        #2
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59495 59 K  Slaps total: 4536 4 K

+12   

3 weeks ago '21        #3
Keithf87 
Props total: 12164 12 K  Slaps total: 688 688
So glad I got through unscathed during my recent travels. Although TSA made me miss my flight after 20 minutes of finger fu*king my luggage only to "you're all set bro". Almout had a breakdown hearing "last call for flight....". However, I thought about that NFL, and how you'd be fu*ked if you found yourself on it this day and age.
+4   

3 weeks ago '08        #4
Solitary Genius 
Props total: 14158 14 K  Slaps total: 2753 2 K
 Keithf87 said
So glad I got through unscathed during my recent travels. Although TSA made me miss my flight after 20 minutes of finger fu*king my luggage only to "you're all set bro". Almout had a breakdown hearing "last call for flight....". However, I thought about that NFL, and how you'd be fu*ked if you found yourself on it this day and age.
Was supposed to get back through Customs at EWR unscathed because I have Global entry but there weird people wanna choose me for a random inspection

Noticed that they were only choosing certain ppl for these random inspections because there just so happened to not be other certain people

sh*t delayed me leaving the airport by like 40 fu*kin minutes

Got to the customs agent n told him this was bullsh*t and they got offended "oh what are you trying to say we don't pick people randomly?"

Told him n*gga just hurry up I got somewhere to be. I was prob over the top being condescending but fu*k them I know what they was doin
+21   

3 weeks ago '21        #5
Keithf87 
Props total: 12164 12 K  Slaps total: 688 688
 Solitary Genius said
Was supposed to get back through Customs at EWR unscathed because I have Global entry but there weird people wanna choose me for a random inspection

Noticed that they were only choosing certain ppl for these random inspections because there just so happened to not be other certain people

Got to the customs agent n told him this was bullsh*t and they got offended "oh what are you trying to say we don't pick people randomly?"

Told him n*gga just hurry up I got somewhere to be. I was prob over the top being condescending but fu*k them I know what they was doin
That's the sh*t im talking about. The wrong move will change your life for the worst. Watching, literally, watching 88 interactions before I get up to the line and my interaction is totally different, but once I say something it's "we do that for everyone".

Same airport the day after the missed flight. I had time that day lol.

Go to my favorite airport bar at COS(Only Bar) the line has 10 people. Three employees behind the counter on molasses time. I see them take orders left and right, swiping cards, making money. After 20 minutes its my turn. "Boarding pass and ID". I said "bi*ch you didn't ask for anyone else's ID". My problem is that the nice White woman and cuckband that I was talking to 19 out of that 20 minutes who ordered right before me had nothing to say. Kniwing damn well I was correct and would have lost nothing agree and telling the truth.

I'm a people watcher, I watch everything. I want to see how you treat everyone you've encountered then I judge that on how you treat me. I ordered my IPAs closed the tab and then the batch wanted to act like it was my responsibility to know how to use the money machine, i tried twice then threw the card on the counter on some Christian Bale sh*t, "you do it". I was peaceful before that BS. Just glad I held it together, coulda gotten tased bro.

Last edited by Keithf87; 09-25-2021 at 11:08 AM..
+13   

3 weeks ago '05        #6
EastBroadway  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 4972 4 K  Slaps total: 915 915
fu*ken

3 weeks ago '17        #7
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47039 47 K  Slaps total: 9710 9 K

Not new.

3 weeks ago '11        #8
Joseph  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39040 39 K  Slaps total: 9049 9 K
Not interesting in getting on a plane or even taking a Mega Bus type trip until this coronavirus bullsh*t is over for good.
+3   

3 weeks ago '14        #9
breezeus313 
Props total: 10530 10 K  Slaps total: 623 623
 Joseph said
Not interesting in getting on a plane or even taking a Mega Bus type trip until this coronavirus bullsh*t is over for good.
The craziest sh*t was I went on a trip in October to Vegas and I didn’t get sick from traveling. But I wouldn’t try it again now, I’m hoping to go to Texas in July

3 weeks ago '04        #10
Mark-Ez 
Props total: 5285 5 K  Slaps total: 1621 1 K
i like lighting up the bathroom on flights , smoking cigs on the toilet

3 weeks ago '04        #11
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 54379 54 K  Slaps total: 4373 4 K
Traveling during COVID is a nightmare, especially if u go outside the country.

Good lord.

As for this, they should share this list for the sake of all the other travelers just trying to get to where they going without some dumbass making sh*t harder than it already needs to be.

Fking era of entitled and selfish c*nts.
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #12
Aesop730 
Props total: 22040 22 K  Slaps total: 2364 2 K
Cats going to be limited to Spirit and ValuJet. or on that Greyhound chitlin circuit.
+3   

3 weeks ago '16        #13
Row 
Props total: 1107 1 K  Slaps total: 105 105
 Keithf87 said
Thats why i go early early, i need to be inside at least 2 hours before they start boarding.
+2   

3 weeks ago '19        #14
tonysancho 
Props total: 15355 15 K  Slaps total: 484 484
Delta is always late. I fu*king hate Delta and the flight attendance always be on that extra sh*t. I prefer United but my company perfers Delta. I try to avoid them as much as possible. Unfortunately I fly 3 times a month so I see sh*t like this all the time. I just put on my noise cancelling headphones sit back and sleep.

3 weeks ago '04        #15
7twelve 
Props total: 38183 38 K  Slaps total: 8441 8 K
they should ban everyone who puts mask onto get into the plane and takes it off in plane cuz plane already in air

3 weeks ago '19        #16
Tmoe 
Props total: 1522 1 K  Slaps total: 42 42
 Solitary Genius said

Yoooo I thought it was just me, the ol random inspections is me everytime I leave the fu*king country. I feel your pain brotha
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #17
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 53395 53 K  Slaps total: 11556 11 K
 LordBlanco said
Traveling during COVID is a nightmare, especially if u go outside the country.

Good lord.

As for this, they should share this list for the sake of all the other travelers just trying to get to where they going without some dumbass making sh*t harder than it already needs to be.

Fking era of entitled and selfish c*nts.
Not bein a d*ck and im high but have you said this before. If not im having severe de ja vu rn

3 weeks ago '16        #18
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27845 27 K  Slaps total: 4996 4 K
That's trash

U can have an issue with one bad employee and get banned from ALL airlines?

3 weeks ago '18        #19
OLITO 
Props total: 4356 4 K  Slaps total: 1885 1 K
Delta is the top airline and they have the baddest attendants especially if you flying to a major city..

3 weeks ago '14        #20
Christian238 
Props total: 8240 8 K  Slaps total: 858 858
sh*t like this is why I don't rock with ANYTHING MANDATORY or HANDING OVER ANY type of authority ..sh*t NEVER goes back to "normal" and only gives "fu*k sh*t" more power and control over ya sh*t...

ME getting UPSET because TSA or a CERTAIN INCIDENT took place and just so happens to be in an airport or on a plane shouldn't BAN ME FROM FLYING for the rest of my life, I don't have a problem with FLYING or AMERICANS, or CITIZENS, or HUMANS...MY problem is with THIS muthafu*ka who's not using common sense nor trying to listen or THIS muthafu*ka who's intentionally wasting my time in this random check...

911 was terrible BUT that Patriot Act stigma gave these air waitresses and these out of shape TSA fu*ks too much power and not enough accountability to "get it right"...

The no fly list was designated for "terrorist" but now they got muthafu*kas on there for some of the wackest sh*t...

I lived abroad for a full year and a half before my first trip home...
So my first visit home i had no luggage, just headphones and my wallet...

Between TSA and Immigration i missed 2 flights...

They actually pulled me to the back talking about "How are you flying home after being gone a year with NOTHING"...

BECAUSE I'M GOING BACK...WHAT DO I HAVE TO BRING HOME...I HAVE CLOSETS HERE AND CLOSETS WHERE I'M GOING BACK TOO...

Idiots just weren't trying to hear THE TRUTH, threatening me with the "no fly list" then kept giving me the passive aggressive "calm down sir we just want to talk..." sh*t...

Another time TSA chick tells me to throw a full bottle of water away that SHE WATCHED ME BUY 12 FT FROM THE fu*kING LINE...I'm as kind as possible like "ma'am i JUST brought this water right there in THAT machine because last flight was 14 hours and i needed more than that little cup..."...

Shorty was NOT tryna hear it and they be so dismissive that you hit em wit a "man ain't no reason to be a bi*ch about it..." "what did you call me a bi*ch..uh uh...supervisor lane 4...all over some simple sh*t...

Last edited by Christian238; 09-26-2021 at 03:32 AM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  29
[Fat Loss] The 10 most Underrated foods for fat loss (and staying lean)
47 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+98online now  20
Video inside When y'all both notice red flags!!
75 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+297online now  18
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
173 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-17online now  15
Video inside Didnt Know Rawls from The Wire was gay
102 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy