What happened to Josh Freeman?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+54  85
111 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 weeks ago '14        #1
1727 page views
45 comments

Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 22235 22 K  Slaps total: 6832 6 K
What happened to Josh Freeman?

Forgot dude even existed. Dude actually put very solid to good stats… his last season at Tampa 4000 yards 27 TDs and 17 interceptions on a mediocre squad. How the heck did dude just flame out after that
+6   

best
worst
45 comments

4 weeks ago '04        #2
SickBlitz 
Props total: 1330 1 K  Slaps total: 166 166
 Bigboi781 said
Forgot dude even existed. Dude actually put very solid to good stats… his last season at Tampa 4000 yards 27 TDs and 17 interceptions on a mediocre squad. How the heck did dude just flame out after that
He was a drunk coke head that didn’t put in the work to have a successful career
+21   

4 weeks ago '21        #3
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 5782 5 K  Slaps total: 3012 3 K
He was inconsistent while in Tampa. He looked like JaMarcus Russell one season and like a pro bowler the next.
+5   

4 weeks ago '04        #4
biscuit 
Props total: 49649 49 K  Slaps total: 4422 4 K
@

Based Freeman

Successor to Based Ponder
+4   

4 weeks ago '14        #5
Gordon Gartrell 
Props total: 57060 57 K  Slaps total: 5624 5 K
i just remember him being geeked up on the vikings throwin the ball out the stadium
+11   

4 weeks ago '15        #6
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 72720 72 K  Slaps total: 23691 23 K
I really don’t understand it either how can you be a starting caliber to potential top 10 qb to worst qb in the league to cfl to arena league type n*gga all under 30

It’s some off the field stuff here people just didn’t like him.
+5   

3 weeks ago '04        #7
GLADHEATER 
Props total: 965 965  Slaps total: 197 197
Nose candy!!!!! He try to lie and say he had loss all the weight working out. Wasn't the case.
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #8
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33364 33 K  Slaps total: 2469 2 K
 Gordon Gartrell said
i just remember him being geeked up on the vikings throwin the ball out the stadium

+29   

3 weeks ago '05        #9
kpeezy5 
Props total: 12 12  Slaps total: 5 5
As a lifelong Buccaneers fan, Greg Schiano fu*ked him over when he came in!!!!
+9   

3 weeks ago '18        #10
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 24416 24 K  Slaps total: 2396 2 K
 Bigboi781 said
we talking about Soul Glo, Josh Freeman form KSU…… ****, what about Michael Bishop Since we gonna talk about random K State players.
+7   

3 weeks ago '14        #11
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
Props total: 22235 22 K  Slaps total: 6832 6 K
 Mr Tibbs said
we talking about Soul Glo, Josh Freeman form KSU…… ****, what about Michael Bishop Since we gonna talk about random K State players.
Josh Freeman was a first round pick, lead his team to the playoffs and had a 4000 yard season at 24 then completely fell off after. Not even a good comparison
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #12
nik3 
Props total: 9050 9 K  Slaps total: 5195 5 K
Another guy that disappeared fast was that WR from Oklahoma State, Justin Blackmon he was with Jaguars and disappeared afterwards, wtf?
+8   

3 weeks ago '06        #13
Mike in Reno 
Props total: 4471 4 K  Slaps total: 662 662
 kpeezy5 said
As a lifelong Buccaneers fan, Greg Schiano fu*ked him over when he came in!!!!
Greg schiano was a mess. I did like how he gave that one Rutgers player a job that got paralyzed.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #14
sjuelz 
Props total: 670 670  Slaps total: 148 148
 nik3 said
Another guy that disappeared fast was that WR from Oklahoma State, Justin Blackmon he was with Jaguars and disappeared afterwards, wtf?
Man got like 4 DUIs, I think he was suspended from the league
+6   

3 weeks ago '20        #15
GunRack 
Props total: 11001 11 K  Slaps total: 881 881
Greg Schiano happened.

Imo, the union didn't step up for Josh. They should have thrown a category 5 sh*tfit over what Schiano did and made the league step in.
+5   

3 weeks ago '17        #16
OGMiamishank 
Props total: 27351 27 K  Slaps total: 4842 4 K
 SickBlitz said
He was a drunk coke head that didn’t put in the work to have a successful career
Yep cocaine women and alcohol and not in that order.
+3   

3 weeks ago '19        #17
HimalayaPlaya87 
Props total: 251 251  Slaps total: 22 22
I'm A former Kansas state football player 2006-2010 I played Defensive lineman, I know him personally as well as his family been to his house in KC mizzou plenty times Josh is my n*gga and I love em to death. I can't lie tho Josh was A party animal he threw parties at his apt all the time and could drink like A fu*king sailor. When I first met him on my visit I knew he was cold af I'm 6'3 this n*gga was 6'6 245 blessed with great genetics I though he was A fu*king D end when we met in the hotel lobby. I played 3 years under Ron prince psycho a*s and 1 under Bill Snyder fu*k em both but anyways he had a fu*king cannon and the minute I met him I knew he was the golden child, Raheem Morris who currently coaches with the rams was my D coordinator too he left us after A year sh*t was devastating but if you remember he took over that bucs team and drafted Josh. We kept in touch the first 3 or 4 years he even sent me bread when I got in A hard spot in life. A lot of n*ggas hugged his nuts in college cause they knew what he'd become I never did that or asked him for sh*t so when I asked for help he answered and I'm forever grateful for that deeper in his career I started hearing sh*t about Raheem and him, Raheem got big headed and was doing some hot n*gga sh*t at Tampa Bay as well as Josh. sh*t was disappointing to hear because I swear by god Raheem was one of the best coaches I had in my life he's smart and knows the tampa 2 defense like the Bible he took us from like 110th national defense rank to like 42 in A year but his ego got the best of him still love him tho. I heard outrageous party stories about Josh for A while and knowing him he probably didn't balance that all out well, brah I have so many wild nights and stories about him but I'm not going to say it here some sh*t ain't meant for the public but damn those were good times, schiano didn't help either he didn't like Freeman at all and they clashed and they even tried to ruin his name due to A failed drug test for some sh*t he was prescribed he took Adderall for adhd but ran out and took riddlin from A friend but his diagnosis was approved for it and they ended the suspension upon finding out he really had it and needed it, after that he seemed like he never got back right I'm not sure if he drank more during those hard times or if it was psychological but he has all the gifts in the world I know that and it wasn't his ability I think schiano k*lled is confidence after that and he never got right again, I remember they had him on A light lifting schedule in college because his body was A mesomporph type and intense weight lifting would swell his a*s up quick he could put on weight easily in solid muscle but it made him slower I remember going in his bedroom in his crib at home and the n*gga had over 15 shoe boxes of letters from every fu*king school in the country sh*t blew my mind, I was A 3 star in rivals he was like A 5 and I was like damn "so this is what A 5 star mail looks like" he ran A sub 4.7 and had good vision and progression I believe his issue was mental after that bucs stint he still got bout 30 milly in the bank and his living off it enjoying his life but he will always have my respect as A QB I saw him do amazing sh*t keep in mind Jordy Nelson was our top receiver that white boy was A fu*king beast! 6'3 200 and ran A 4.45 and the og n*ggas told me he was 4.3 before A knee injury he had A year before I got there, you throw the ball anywhere in A fu*king 5 foot radius around him he would catch it I truly loved watching that guy get off on n*ggas, he k*lled Talib aqib on A stop and go on the sideline when we played KU they were our hated rivals during the Kansas sunflower bowl, Jordy was like Tebow super conservative Christian never had s*x till he married I never saw him at bars or parties ever he wasn't that type of guy he studied film for hours after study hall in the complex I would hit the coaches fridge and steal catered food cause they always had over flow and never ate it all and A n*gga was struggling at times even tho I was on full scholly you had to cut thru the film room to get there and I would see him all alone in the receiver section watching film as late at 11pm at night, God I wish I watched as much as he did talk about focus and drive damn you got me reminiscing like A mf bout my college days haha damn I miss em and fun fact James Franklin the head coach of Penn state was our OC during my time he's another good coach and Scott frost the head coach of Nebraska was A low paid grad a*sistant he picked me up from the airport when I first arrived 6 days after high-school graduation it's good to see him doing his thing because I witnessed the tough grind he went thru to get to where he is. Ron prince ruined that sh*t he was A Bully and A arrogant ego boosted son of A bi*ch a*s hole he's the reason why James and Raheem left that n*gga was fu*king disrespectful and would punk a*sistant coaches in front of us like t
It was nothing I've seen some wild out of pocket sh*t from him. He was the n*gga that got let go at Howard cause he was still on that crazy sh*t and even ran cam Newton little brother out of the program, Ron has some deep unresolved sh*t in his soul he needs to address that n*gga needs therapy he threw A fu*king sharpie at me once for Fallin asleep in a meeting and I never fell asleep ever but that summer he changed our practice format for camp that sh*t was brutal and it was exhausting tf outta all of us smh. But I'm still proud to be alumnus and A former cat EMAW!

Last edited by HimalayaPlaya87; 09-26-2021 at 04:18 PM..
+39   

3 weeks ago '19        #18
HimalayaPlaya87 
 Bigboi781 said
Don't know if I tagged you but your answer is at the bottom

3 weeks ago '12        #19
44wade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27614 27 K  Slaps total: 9320 9 K
 HimalayaPlaya87 said
I'm A former Kansas state football player 2006-2010 I played Defensive tackle, I know him personally as well as his family been to his house in KC mizzou plenty times Josh is my n*gga and I love em to death. I can't lie tho Josh was A party animal he threw parties at his apt all the time and could drink like A fu*king sailor. When I first met him on my visit I knew he was cold af I'm 6'3 this n*gga was 6'6 245 blessed with great genetics I though he was A fu*king D end when we met in the hotel lobby. I played 3 years under Ron prince psycho a*s and 1 under Bill Snyder fu*k em both but anyways he had a fu*king cannon and the minute I met him I knew he was the golden child, Raheem Morris who currently coaches with the rams was my D coordinator too he left us after A year sh*t was devastating but if you remember he took over that bucs team and drafted Josh. We kept in mytouch the first 3 or 4 years he even sent me 4k when I got in A hard spot in life. A lot of n*ggas hugged his nuts in college cause they knew what he'd become I never did that or asked him for sh*t so when I asked for help he answered and I'm forever grateful for that deeper in his career I started hearing sh*t about Raheem and him, Raheem got big headed and was doing some hot n*gga sh*t at Tampa Bay as well as Josh. sh*t was disappointing to hear because I swear by god Raheem was one of the best coaches I had in my life he's smart and knows the tampa 2 defense like the Bible he took us from like 110th national defense rank to like 42 in A year but his ego got the best of him still love him tho. I heard outrageous party stories about Josh for A while and knowing him he probably didn't balance that all out well, brah I have so many wild nights and stories about him but I'm not going to say it here some sh*t ain't meant for the public but damn those were good times, schiano didn't help either he didn't like Freeman at all and they clashed and they even tried to ruin his name due to A failed drug test for some sh*t he was prescribed he took Adderall for adhd but ran out and took riddlin from A friend but his diagnosis was approved for it and they ended the suspension upon finding out he really had it and needed it, after that he seemed like he never got back right I'm not sure if he drank more during those hard times or if it was psychological but he has all the gifts in the world I know that and it wasn't his ability I think schiano k*lled is confidence after that and he never got right again, I remember they had him on A light lifting schedule in college because his body was A mesomporph type and intense weight lifting would swell his a*s up quick he could put on weight easily in solid muscle but it made him slower I remember going in his bedroom in his crib at home and the n*gga had over 15 shoe boxes of letters from every fu*king school in the country sh*t blew my mind, I was A 3 star in rivals he was like A 5 and I was like damn "so this is what A 5 star mail looks like" he ran A sub 4.7 and had good vision and progression I believe his issue was mental after that bucs stint he still got bout 30 milly in the bank and his living off it enjoying his life but he will always have my respect as A QB I saw him do amazing sh*t keep in mind Jordy Nelson was our top receiver that white boy was A fu*king beast! 6'3 200 and ran A 4.45 and the og n*ggas told me he was 4.3 before A knee injury he had A year before I got there, you throw the ball anywhere in A fu*king 5 foot radius around him he would catch it I truly loved watching that guy get off on n*ggas, he k*lled Talib aqib on A stop and go on the sideline when we played KU they were our hated rivals during the Kansas sunflower bowl, Jordy was like Tebow super conservative Christian never had s*x till he married I never saw him at bars or parties ever he wasn't that type of guy he studied film for hours after study hall in the complex I would hit the coaches fridge and steal catered food cause they always had over flow and never ate it all and A n*gga was struggling at times even tho I was on full scholly you had to cut thru the film room to get there and I would see him all alone in the receiver section watching film as late at 11pm at night, God I wish I watched as much as he did talk about focus and drive damn you got me reminiscing like A mf bout my college days haha damn I miss em and fun fact James Franklin the head coach of Penn state was our OC during my time he's another good coach and Scott frost the head coach of Nebraska was A low paid grad a*sistant he picked me up from the airport when I first arrived 6 days after high-school graduation it's good to see him doing his thing because I witnessed the tough grind he went thru to get to where he is. Ron prince ruined that sh*t he was A Bully and A arrogant ego boosted son of A bi*ch a*s hole he's the reason why James and Raheem left that n*gga was fu*king disrespectful and would punk a*sistant coaches in front of us like t
It was nothing I've seen some wild out of pocket sh*t from him. He was the n*gga that got let go at Howard cause he was still on that crazy sh*t and even ran cam Newton little brother out of the program, Ron has some deep unresolved sh*t in his soul he needs to address that n*gga needs therapy he threw A fu*king sharpie at me once for Fallin asleep in a meeting and I never fell asleep ever but that summer he changed our practice format for camp that sh*t was brutal and it was exhausting tf outta all of us smh. But I'm still proud to be alumnus and A former cat EMAW!
Good drop.
+3   

3 weeks ago '19        #20
HimalayaPlaya87 
 44wade said
Good drop.
I forgot to mention basketball at kstate too, Bill walker and Michael Beasley were there during my time, I got to see Durant at Texas for some years and Blake Griffin come thru for games we used to sneak nip bottles in and fill slushies up and be sh*t faced at home games saw some epic a*s battles on the court yearly and student athletes always got free tickets to other sporting events.
+3   

3 weeks ago '16        #21
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 96058 96 K  Slaps total: 10837 10 K
That schiano coach fu*ked his head up. I remember them saying he was on either ritalin or something like that towards the end of his career.
+2   

3 weeks ago '21        #22
AdmRu 
Props total: 3443 3 K  Slaps total: 954 954
 nik3 said
Hard Drugs, White bi*ches, and Alcohol ..
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #23
dj5fingers 
Props total: 822 822  Slaps total: 216 216
 HimalayaPlaya87 said
I'm A former Kansas state football player 2006-2010 I played Defensive tackle, I know him personally as well as his family been to his house in KC mizzou plenty times Josh is my n*gga and I love em to death. I can't lie tho Josh was A party animal he threw parties at his apt all the time and could drink like A fu*king sailor. When I first met him on my visit I knew he was cold af I'm 6'3 this n*gga was 6'6 245 blessed with great genetics I though he was A fu*king D end when we met in the hotel lobby. I played 3 years under Ron prince psycho a*s and 1 under Bill Snyder fu*k em both but anyways he had a fu*king cannon and the minute I met him I knew he was the golden child, Raheem Morris who currently coaches with the rams was my D coordinator too he left us after A year sh*t was devastating but if you remember he took over that bucs team and drafted Josh. We kept in touch the first 3 or 4 years he even sent me 4k when I got in A hard spot in life. A lot of n*ggas hugged his nuts in college cause they knew what he'd become I never did that or asked him for sh*t so when I asked for help he answered and I'm forever grateful for that deeper in his career I started hearing sh*t about Raheem and him, Raheem got big headed and was doing some hot n*gga sh*t at Tampa Bay as well as Josh. sh*t was disappointing to hear because I swear by god Raheem was one of the best coaches I had in my life he's smart and knows the tampa 2 defense like the Bible he took us from like 110th national defense rank to like 42 in A year but his ego got the best of him still love him tho. I heard outrageous party stories about Josh for A while and knowing him he probably didn't balance that all out well, brah I have so many wild nights and stories about him but I'm not going to say it here some sh*t ain't meant for the public but damn those were good times, schiano didn't help either he didn't like Freeman at all and they clashed and they even tried to ruin his name due to A failed drug test for some sh*t he was prescribed he took Adderall for adhd but ran out and took riddlin from A friend but his diagnosis was approved for it and they ended the suspension upon finding out he really had it and needed it, after that he seemed like he never got back right I'm not sure if he drank more during those hard times or if it was psychological but he has all the gifts in the world I know that and it wasn't his ability I think schiano k*lled is confidence after that and he never got right again, I remember they had him on A light lifting schedule in college because his body was A mesomporph type and intense weight lifting would swell his a*s up quick he could put on weight easily in solid muscle but it made him slower I remember going in his bedroom in his crib at home and the n*gga had over 15 shoe boxes of letters from every fu*king school in the country sh*t blew my mind, I was A 3 star in rivals he was like A 5 and I was like damn "so this is what A 5 star mail looks like" he ran A sub 4.7 and had good vision and progression I believe his issue was mental after that bucs stint he still got bout 30 milly in the bank and his living off it enjoying his life but he will always have my respect as A QB I saw him do amazing sh*t keep in mind Jordy Nelson was our top receiver that white boy was A fu*king beast! 6'3 200 and ran A 4.45 and the og n*ggas told me he was 4.3 before A knee injury he had A year before I got there, you throw the ball anywhere in A fu*king 5 foot radius around him he would catch it I truly loved watching that guy get off on n*ggas, he k*lled Talib aqib on A stop and go on the sideline when we played KU they were our hated rivals during the Kansas sunflower bowl, Jordy was like Tebow super conservative Christian never had s*x till he married I never saw him at bars or parties ever he wasn't that type of guy he studied film for hours after study hall in the complex I would hit the coaches fridge and steal catered food cause they always had over flow and never ate it all and A n*gga was struggling at times even tho I was on full scholly you had to cut thru the film room to get there and I would see him all alone in the receiver section watching film as late at 11pm at night, God I wish I watched as much as he did talk about focus and drive damn you got me reminiscing like A mf bout my college days haha damn I miss em and fun fact James Franklin the head coach of Penn state was our OC during my time he's another good coach and Scott frost the head coach of Nebraska was A low paid grad a*sistant he picked me up from the airport when I first arrived 6 days after high-school graduation it's good to see him doing his thing because I witnessed the tough grind he went thru to get to where he is. Ron prince ruined that sh*t he was A Bully and A arrogant ego boosted son of A bi*ch a*s hole he's the reason why James and Raheem left that n*gga was fu*king disrespectful and would punk a*sistant coaches in front of us like t

My cuzzo played there around the same time. You Speaking facts
+4   

3 weeks ago '13        #24
FlareMafia 
Props total: 9751 9 K  Slaps total: 750 750
 HimalayaPlaya87 said
I'm A former Kansas state football player 2006-2010 I played Defensive tackle, I know him personally as well as his family been to his house in KC mizzou plenty times Josh is my n*gga and I love em to death. I can't lie tho Josh was A party animal he threw parties at his apt all the time and could drink like A fu*king sailor. When I first met him on my visit I knew he was cold af I'm 6'3 this n*gga was 6'6 245 blessed with great genetics I though he was A fu*king D end when we met in the hotel lobby. I played 3 years under Ron prince psycho a*s and 1 under Bill Snyder fu*k em both but anyways he had a fu*king cannon and the minute I met him I knew he was the golden child, Raheem Morris who currently coaches with the rams was my D coordinator too he left us after A year sh*t was devastating but if you remember he took over that bucs team and drafted Josh. We kept in touch the first 3 or 4 years he even sent me 4k when I got in A hard spot in life. A lot of n*ggas hugged his nuts in college cause they knew what he'd become I never did that or asked him for sh*t so when I asked for help he answered and I'm forever grateful for that deeper in his career I started hearing sh*t about Raheem and him, Raheem got big headed and was doing some hot n*gga sh*t at Tampa Bay as well as Josh. sh*t was disappointing to hear because I swear by god Raheem was one of the best coaches I had in my life he's smart and knows the tampa 2 defense like the Bible he took us from like 110th national defense rank to like 42 in A year but his ego got the best of him still love him tho. I heard outrageous party stories about Josh for A while and knowing him he probably didn't balance that all out well, brah I have so many wild nights and stories about him but I'm not going to say it here some sh*t ain't meant for the public but damn those were good times, schiano didn't help either he didn't like Freeman at all and they clashed and they even tried to ruin his name due to A failed drug test for some sh*t he was prescribed he took Adderall for adhd but ran out and took riddlin from A friend but his diagnosis was approved for it and they ended the suspension upon finding out he really had it and needed it, after that he seemed like he never got back right I'm not sure if he drank more during those hard times or if it was psychological but he has all the gifts in the world I know that and it wasn't his ability I think schiano k*lled is confidence after that and he never got right again, I remember they had him on A light lifting schedule in college because his body was A mesomporph type and intense weight lifting would swell his a*s up quick he could put on weight easily in solid muscle but it made him slower I remember going in his bedroom in his crib at home and the n*gga had over 15 shoe boxes of letters from every fu*king school in the country sh*t blew my mind, I was A 3 star in rivals he was like A 5 and I was like damn "so this is what A 5 star mail looks like" he ran A sub 4.7 and had good vision and progression I believe his issue was mental after that bucs stint he still got bout 30 milly in the bank and his living off it enjoying his life but he will always have my respect as A QB I saw him do amazing sh*t keep in mind Jordy Nelson was our top receiver that white boy was A fu*king beast! 6'3 200 and ran A 4.45 and the og n*ggas told me he was 4.3 before A knee injury he had A year before I got there, you throw the ball anywhere in A fu*king 5 foot radius around him he would catch it I truly loved watching that guy get off on n*ggas, he k*lled Talib aqib on A stop and go on the sideline when we played KU they were our hated rivals during the Kansas sunflower bowl, Jordy was like Tebow super conservative Christian never had s*x till he married I never saw him at bars or parties ever he wasn't that type of guy he studied film for hours after study hall in the complex I would hit the coaches fridge and steal catered food cause they always had over flow and never ate it all and A n*gga was struggling at times even tho I was on full scholly you had to cut thru the film room to get there and I would see him all alone in the receiver section watching film as late at 11pm at night, God I wish I watched as much as he did talk about focus and drive damn you got me reminiscing like A mf bout my college days haha damn I miss em and fun fact James Franklin the head coach of Penn state was our OC during my time he's another good coach and Scott frost the head coach of Nebraska was A low paid grad a*sistant he picked me up from the airport when I first arrived 6 days after high-school graduation it's good to see him doing his thing because I witnessed the tough grind he went thru to get to where he is. Ron prince ruined that sh*t he was A Bully and A arrogant ego boosted son of A bi*ch a*s hole he's the reason why James and Raheem left that n*gga was fu*king disrespectful and would punk a*sistant coaches in front of us like t
Good read. Props
+4   

3 weeks ago '09        #25
HennyHeat 
Props total: 1498 1 K  Slaps total: 175 175
This is one example of a really long post poorly spaced, that was actually worth reading.

Curious to know what you’re doing with yourself after football @. That was a detailed history.

Sounds like a memorable experience.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+48online now  28
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
153 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+31online now  21
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
181 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
Hassan Campbell Responds To FBG Ducks Mother...."Duck Is Burning In Hell Right..
183 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy