Jeannie Mai's Ex Is Mad She's Having Jeezy's Baby But She Didn't Want To Have 1 With Him

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '13        #1
3933 page views
69 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 29596 29 K  Slaps total: 18040 18 K
Jeannie Mai's Ex Is Mad She's Having Jeezy's Baby But She Didn't Want To Have 1 With Him

Jeannie Mai's ex-husband is mad and jealous that she's happily pregnant with her husband Jeezys baby after constantly telling her ex husband "NO" over and over after he begged her to have his baby for 11 years straight. Jeannie did not want to have a baby with her bum a*s ex husband at all. fu*king lame. Shoutout to Jeannie for making the right choice by not having a baby with that loser. Also shoutout to her for upgrading and switching from the loser team to the winner team. image

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 09-24-2021 at 09:18 PM..

best
worst
69 comments

4 weeks ago '18        #2
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33384 33 K  Slaps total: 2469 2 K
Black excellence
+27   

4 weeks ago '13        #3
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39 OP
Props total: 29596 29 K  Slaps total: 18040 18 K
Her ex took a huge L and is embarrassed about being exposed for begging for a kid from a woman that didn't want a kid with him. Jeannie and Jeezy a A class power couple. Jeannie don't even want to a*sociated with her bum a*s loser ex husband. She don't even want people to know that they was dating. That's how much of a bum and loser that dude is

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 09-24-2021 at 10:59 PM..

4 weeks ago '11        #4
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 54146 54 K  Slaps total: 4106 4 K
his soul burning slow...he hates to see it.
+21   

4 weeks ago '14        #5
breezeus313 
Props total: 10589 10 K  Slaps total: 635 635
I literally just saw a post on fb maybe 3 days ago how her ex was glad that she found love and had a baby. Lol
+9   

4 weeks ago '20        #6
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 85165 85 K  Slaps total: 11661 11 K
Loni love is a bedwech her fat a*s self
+19   

4 weeks ago '21        #7
Keithf87 
Props total: 12209 12 K  Slaps total: 689 689
 YSPromoshunz said
Her ex took a huge L and is embarrassed about being exposed for begging for a kid from a woman that didn't want a kid with him. Jeannie and Jeezy a A class power couple. Jeannie don't even want to a*sociated with her bum a*s loser ex husband. She don't even want people to know that was dating. That's how much of a bum and loser that dude is
She sucked and ficked him for 11 years he wasn't that bummy....obviously.

I hate when people talk sh*t about the opposite ,like they weren't in the relationship together, makes them look just as bad.
+46   

4 weeks ago '17        #8
becoolhomie2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 12968 12 K  Slaps total: 4724 4 K
How can he sound bitter on a tweet?
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #9
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 64604 64 K  Slaps total: 14715 14 K
Why did Jeanie even date/marry this dude in the first place? She obviously could have done better and did.
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #10
Vizier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5862 5 K  Slaps total: 858 858
Don’t know how true this is,
but I’d be kind of pissed too,
Wanting a kid for 11 years is a long a*s time with someone.

Girl also claimed she liked dark meat on the side , cause white meat kept lean...and now is having a kid with a Black dude , after dating for 3 years ?
+19   

4 weeks ago '15        #11
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74573 74 K  Slaps total: 6845 6 K
 becoolhomie2 said
I would guess by saying he went from trash to treasure and then saying he doesn't give a fu*k.
+4   

4 weeks ago '15        #12
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74573 74 K  Slaps total: 6845 6 K
 Keithf87 said

I hate when people talk sh*t about the opposite ,like they weren't in the relationship together, makes them look just as bad.
He might not have been a bum but he definitely a top flight lame.

If a broad held him back from a child for 11 years he probably was barely fu*king her too. We live in the era of simps and cucks, I would put money he went months/years with dry d*ck. Meal ticket status, he big hurt. Didn't even wanna trap his goofy a*s with a kid.
+7   

4 weeks ago '20        #13
Bateman 
Props total: 18175 18 K  Slaps total: 1598 1 K
OP bout to have 100 pics of Jeezy’s interracial baby on his hard drive
+22   

4 weeks ago '14        #14
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 151876 151 K  Slaps total: 34924 34 K
 breezeus313 said
I literally just saw a post on fb maybe 3 days ago how her ex was glad that she found love and had a baby. Lol
He most likely is glad, op is a weirdo though

Last edited by strungout; 09-24-2021 at 11:37 PM..

4 weeks ago '21        #15
Keithf87 
Props total: 12209 12 K  Slaps total: 689 689
 Spawn said
He might not have been a bum but he definitely a top flight lame.

If a broad held him back from a child for 11 years he probably was barely fu*king her too. We live in the era of simps and cucks, I would put money he went months/years with dry d*ck. Meal ticket status, he big hurt. Didn't even wanna trap his goofy a*s with a kid.
Damn, I didn't even think in cuck. She probably stalled him out and he was still shelling out that bread....probably didn't even live together. Sponsor a*s boy.
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #16
illathruz 
Props total: 11190 11 K  Slaps total: 2257 2 K
How the fu*k do y'all n*ggas decipher these cryptic screenshots?

I tried to understand who's who and who's handle is who's handle, but I stopped giving a sh*t after giving it a good once through

In any case, how are you going to be applauding for the demise of a marriage? An 11-year marriage at that? And then you're applauding these sloppy seconds as a "power couple"?

If I was the husband, I'd be counting my blessings that I didn't have kids with someone so untrustworthy that they'd cheat on marriage. Dude might not realize it yet, and OP and whatever trash a*s Twitter account (that can't post coherent thoughts) might not realize it. But, over time it's more likely that homeboy spared himself from multiple headaches, and that Jeezy is potentially running into a troublesome situation.

Just sayin'

4 weeks ago '13        #17
dds010 
Props total: 2279 2 K  Slaps total: 331 331
 Keithf87 said

This entire thread is dumb as hell. “He’s a bum”, OP SO WHAT? What does it do to effect your life in the slightest? Op sounds like a woman who made this thread to bash non celeb aka NON high value men.

And like you said bro, she was in a relationship with dude for 11years, so whatever name you wanna call him, you better call her something thats even worse because it def wasn’t an obstacle for her for 11 DAMN YEARS.: mfs always like to bash their ex’s “he was ugly, she was dumb” just LET sh*t BE, because the moment you start clowning your ex, you also clown yourself BECAUSE YOU WERE WITH THEM, it’s the most basic sh*t but yet mfs really can’t understand that

Last edited by dds010; 09-25-2021 at 03:22 PM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '10        #18
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 87731 87 K  Slaps total: 19372 19 K
She said “this sounds like a woman answering”

women hate women more than men do
+10   

4 weeks ago '06        #19
illathruz 
 Nautilus O said
She said “this sounds like a woman answering”

women hate women more than men do

Does this mothafu*ka even believe what the fu*k it's typing?
+2   

4 weeks ago '14        #20
The Logical One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 176854 176 K  Slaps total: 43774 43 K

Somebody gone try and justify this and deflect from this.

Y’all n*ggas is gaaaaaaay. Y’all n*ggas gaaaay. It’s fu*king Friday. NIGHT. n*gga.

I know, I understand. “But you’re in here too.” Being a fu*king a**hole maybe. Yeah.

But not discussing.

Some raaaandom speculation about some raaaandom guy being mad randomly about one famous bi*ch having young jeezy not pull out.

Oh no. Not like this.

And y’all deadass discussing it. Gay content. Gay content everywhere on this site. But then y’all wanna get mad about agenda. Which is it ?!

What ? Y’all was just gonna miss that little detail you fu*king homos.

Why ? Why are you n*ggas so confused ?

Last edited by The Logical One; 09-24-2021 at 11:07 PM..
+11   

4 weeks ago '15        #21
Mal215 
Props total: 21276 21 K  Slaps total: 2747 2 K
Women gone women, OP sword f*ghts with Justinlaboy
+5   

4 weeks ago '16        #22
rootbeer 
Props total: 1252 1 K  Slaps total: 55 55
 Kodack sixnine said
Why did Jeanie even date/marry this dude in the first place? She obviously could have done better and did.
I don't think she could do better thus she married him and stayed 11 years. A lot of of women will settle for men so they have to be alone at night. Fellas don't under estimate these women ability to fake the funk to show everyone someone will put up with their a*s.

I think he dodged a bullet and should come to the realization that if he had a child with her, he'll be in a worse situation. She never cared for him, so she'll cheat or leave with the child on some PJ Washington type situation.

Btw this sh*t happening everyday to regular cats. You don't have to be rich or a celebrity to end up in one of these situations.
+3   

4 weeks ago '06        #23
illathruz 
 The Logical One said

Somebody gone try and justify this and deflect from this.

Y’all n*ggas is gaaaaaaay. Y’all n*ggas gaaaay. It’s fu*king Friday.

Oh no.
I'm not going to deny that it's chatty patty up in this thread, but there are actual morals and principles that are just getting glossed over by these troll accounts.

It's like you have nonhumans making sh*t up because their programmers are getting paid by whoever.

It's worth pointing, but you right, this just chismosa speech

4 weeks ago '05        #24
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 31666 31 K  Slaps total: 4069 4 K
lipstick f*g alley boxden sh*t....
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #25
ImIHM 
Props total: 17109 17 K  Slaps total: 5397 5 K
 becoolhomie2 said
He found a way.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  19
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
185 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
160 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-17online now  12
Wilder the African demigod really lost to this dude 3 times
93 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Oct 18 - Police Officer Pulls Over Vehicle, Detains Family & Then Chaos..
176 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy