Sep 24 - covid takes out Anti-Vax couple

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

3 weeks ago '07        #1
495 page views
9 comments

240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23895 23 K  Slaps total: 6709 6 K
Sep 24 - covid takes out Anti-Vax couple

+2   

best
worst
9 comments

3 weeks ago '10        #2
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 65306 65 K  Slaps total: 31818 31 K
I'll post this once again cuz this site is weird as hell concerning deaths

^^

3 weeks ago '15        #3
altaluv 
Props total: 3446 3 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
 Bigg_Slime said
I'll post this once again cuz this site is weird as hell concerning deaths

^^
sh*t is real wild and spooky right now. Ive always been in the middle, thought it was wise to wait out the vaccine rollout due to ppl needing it more then me, and being a “survivor”.

Things sped up real fast, lots of misinformation and distrust. Lots of manipulation in a lot of aspects. sh*t aint adding up. Interesting the ones who question sh*t are the bad guys. And worldwide therapies and statistic counting are not standard. sh*t is widely varied.
+5   

3 weeks ago '04        #4
Rashad69 
Props total: 8863 8 K  Slaps total: 1080 1 K
I think its weird to "celebrate" deaths like this, but if someone stood on a proud anti-vax stance, despite evidence that it will literally save your life should you get COVID, and then they die from COVID, is reporting on it celebrating it? It's more of a firm cautionary tale than anything in that case.

Anti-vax isn't the same as not being vaccinated/undecided because you're personally uncomfortable. Not being vaxxed/undecided because you're personally uncomfortable deaths don't get celebrated (not by anyone worth a damn).

But when muhfu*kas post countless misinformation, propaganda pieces on social media, are obnoxious to anyone who will listen, and make it part of their identity, they're going to be subject to so much more scrutiny should they die, and understandbly so.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #5
Qbofficial  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2890 2 K  Slaps total: 432 432
More dead rustbeltbred "me no like science or cdc, or fauci, trumpstumping, antivax, blue lives matter (only when we say), all (white) lives matter fanatics??

I'm not celebrating anything.... Im tired. Sick of this sh*t. My neighborhood in Queens we have streets named after people that passed away from this NOVEL virus.
Ask biggie or Nas family how hard it is to get a street named after you. Rona Devastated New York.

If you tell a man driving a 100 miles an hour Every time hes behind the wheel is risky, and he laughs at you calls u a pussified sheeple as he speeds off, How much sympathy can you have when he slams into a fu*king wall?

Now multiply that by a few 100k.
The people with common sense that want to move on are tired, fatigue set in months ago.

You antivaxtwats keep on incubating n mutating that virus
and we will keep on with our booster shots,
Shots that will protect us from the new strain you idiot's breed with your stupidity.
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #6
Rashad69 
Props total: 8863 8 K  Slaps total: 1080 1 K
 altaluv said
sh*t is real wild and spooky right now. Ive always been in the middle, thought it was wise to wait out the vaccine rollout due to ppl needing it more then me, and being a “survivor”.

Things sped up real fast, lots of misinformation and distrust. Lots of manipulation in a lot of aspects. sh*t aint adding up. Interesting the ones who question sh*t are the bad guys. And worldwide therapies and statistic counting are not standard. sh*t is widely varied.
you're not a "bad guy" if you question sh*t. its when those questions can easily be answered through actual research and real data that people look at you sideways. some people in this pandemic have found their identity as being a "skeptic." its like their gimmick now.

my degree is in biomolecular engineering and over the last 2 years, anyone who has asked me a question about COVID or the vaccine, ive been able to give them a clear and concise answer, or the exact unbiased place to get it. and it's not always "yeah go get the vax yea hurry up gogogogo or ur a bad person"

I mean yeah, go get it, and get Pfizer or Moderna preferably, but I was happy the government shot down the third booster shot the other day because I've read the literature and I'm not happy with the amount of phase reviews for it. When it's ready, I'll get it but since it's not, nope.

3 weeks ago '16        #7
MOF410 
Props total: 1846 1 K  Slaps total: 311 311
 Qbofficial said

You antivaxtwats keep on incubating n mutating that virus
and we will keep on with our booster shots,
Shots that will protect us from the new strain you idiot's breed with your stupidity.
Just to clarify, vaccinated individuals are causing the variants, because the vaccine does not k*ll the virus and allows it to survive in a state where it faces extreme pressure to mutate.

3 weeks ago '10        #8
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 65306 65 K  Slaps total: 31818 31 K
 Rashad69 said
I think its weird to "celebrate" deaths like this, but if someone stood on a proud anti-vax stance, despite evidence that it will literally save your life should you get COVID, and then they die from COVID, is reporting on it celebrating it? It's more of a firm cautionary tale than anything in that case.

Anti-vax isn't the same as not being vaccinated/undecided because you're personally uncomfortable. Not being vaxxed/undecided because you're personally uncomfortable deaths don't get celebrated (not by anyone worth a damn).

But when muhfu*kas post countless misinformation, propaganda pieces on social media, are obnoxious to anyone who will listen, and make it part of their identity, they're going to be subject to so much more scrutiny should they die, and understandbly so.
Dont act like u dont know why they react that way. It's a result of constant ridicule, blame, pressure, and shaming

Biden made a long speech condemning 80 million Americans and making them out to be the bad guys. Its ridiculous

2ndly, a lotta pro vax people deny the truth about data. They cover up facts or ignore them, and contradict themselves all day

The recent Emmy's proved that
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #9
Movingparts 
Props total: 125 125  Slaps total: 124 124
Died WITH covid

3 weeks ago '07        #10
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 23895 23 K  Slaps total: 6709 6 K
 MOF410 said
Just to clarify, vaccinated individuals are causing the variants, because the vaccine does not k*ll the virus and allows it to survive in a state where it faces extreme pressure to mutate.
You're dumb

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+125online now  29
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
328 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+202online now  21
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
83 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Lmao….26 y/o still living at home trying to manifest a million dollar h..
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Who smoking this??
118 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy