When did KD Become the Best Player in the NBA??

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
14 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

3 weeks ago '05        #1
1056 page views
58 comments

legacy313 
Props total: 11256 11 K  Slaps total: 1669 1 K
When did KD Become the Best Player in the NBA??

I keep seeing KD being considered the best player in the NBA by the media, but I donít understand why itís not Giannis. In the last 3 years, Giannis has won 1 chip, 2 MVPís, and a DPOY. KD has won nothing, including being knocked out of the playoffs by Giannis last year. I donít even see it from a talent perspective, as Giannis is a better all around player, where KD is only a better scorer. Please explain this to me??

best
worst
58 comments

3 weeks ago '05        #2
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 109229 109 K  Slaps total: 38735 38 K
Kd played 1 (and he was hurt last year) out the last 3 years build a wall in front of the rim and giannas ain’t sh*t (skill wise). Def has more drive and work ethic (it seems) than the others but skill wise he ain’t sh*t but a 7 ft harden without the 3’s

3 weeks ago '18        #3
back1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10815 10 K  Slaps total: 4342 4 K
List is cheeks.

Luka isn’t better than Steph or Harden. Honestly is low key disrespectful to say he’s better than Jokic. Lukas never won a playoff series. Jokic, Steph and Harden have all taken their teams to the conference finals at minimum as their teams best player.

And that Dallas team has talent on it. Luka didn’t maximize it and turned Porzingis into a spot up shooter, like Bron did Love.

Luka is top 8 for sure though. He’s just being put through the media hype like Bron did so we can anoint him. It’s so clear that he is being pushed to be the next best player of the nba by the media.

Don’t get me wrong though, I think Luka has a chance at being the best player in the league one day soon. He’s that nice. Just not there quite yet.
+11   

3 weeks ago '10        #4
sho 2010  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 53649 53 K  Slaps total: 22892 22 K
Luka is not better than Steph
+11   

3 weeks ago '13        #5
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 102589 102 K  Slaps total: 41886 41 K
sh*t is hilarious to be honest

Man literally had to join championship superstars to win his rings

+10   

3 weeks ago '05        #6
Rockstar718 
Props total: 34573 34 K  Slaps total: 2905 2 K
 legacy313 said

I keep seeing KD being considered the best player in the NBA by the media, but I donít understand why itís not Giannis. In the last 3 years, Giannis has won 1 chip, 2 MVPís, and a DPOY. KD has won nothing, including being knocked out of the playoffs by Giannis last year. I donít even see it from a talent perspective, as Giannis is a better all around player, where KD is only a better scorer. Please explain this to me??
Giannis can't hit free throws

And KD is doing all this now on one leg essentially
+2   

3 weeks ago '20        #7
Columbo 
Props total: 19709 19 K  Slaps total: 9124 9 K
I dont think KD has ever been the clear best player in the league in my opinion, i do think trying to pick a best player is difficult the past few years in the post prime Lebron era. Theres a number of candidates that are respectable answers so if someone wants to say KD thats not a bad pick

Id probably agree with the op and pick Giannis as the most likely best player of this upcoming season. I think he learned alot in the playoffs last year and he never quit despite having some bad moments.
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #8
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 24056 24 K  Slaps total: 7953 7 K
KD outplayed Giannis in that 2nd round

He's clearly the best player in the league

3 weeks ago '05        #9
legacy313  OP
Props total: 11256 11 K  Slaps total: 1669 1 K
 Rockstar718 said
Giannis can't hit free throws

And KD is doing all this now on one leg essentially
He made them when he had to clinch the title, that’s all that matters

+5   

3 weeks ago '14        #10
goodhustlekid 
Props total: 10705 10 K  Slaps total: 2560 2 K
I think KD became the best player in the NBA in 2017 Finals and was the best until 2019 but the injury made the debate not undisputed...Lebron stopped being the best player after 2016, he stopped playing elite defense...
+4   

3 weeks ago '19        #11
RANK ONE 
Props total: 4257 4 K  Slaps total: 2338 2 K
 back1 said
List is cheeks.

Luka isnít better than Steph or Harden. Honestly is low key disrespectful to say heís better than Jokic. Lukas never won a playoff series. Jokic, Steph and Harden have all taken their teams to the conference finals at minimum as their teams best player.

And that Dallas team has talent on it. Luka didnít maximize it and turned Porzingis into a spot up shooter, like Bron did Love.

Luka is top 8 for sure though. Heís just being put through the media hype like Bron did so we can anoint him. Itís so clear that he is being pushed to be the next best player of the nba by the media.

Donít get me wrong though, I think Luka has a chance at being the best player in the league one day soon. Heís that nice. Just not there quite yet.
It's a team game. You put Luka on the best team in the NBA and he will likely win a championship.

3 weeks ago '19        #12
RANK ONE 
Props total: 4257 4 K  Slaps total: 2338 2 K
 goodhustlekid said
I think KD became the best player in the NBA in 2017 Finals and was the best until 2019 but the injury made the debate not undisputed...Lebron stopped being the best player after 2016, he stopped playing elite defense...
LeBron was playing elite defense last season. Idk why there is narrative that LeBron doesn't play defense when he clearly does.
+3   

3 weeks ago '09        #13
thegoldenhero 
Props total: 43124 43 K  Slaps total: 3630 3 K
n*ggas about to be in they feelings lol the KD hate about to ante up

Now personally i thought he was the best player in the NBA back in 2019 playoffs before he got hurt.
+7   

3 weeks ago '16        #14
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 70021 70 K  Slaps total: 8412 8 K
Giannis got It imo.
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #15
back1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10815 10 K  Slaps total: 4342 4 K
 RANK ONE said
It's a team game. You put Luka on the best team in the NBA and he will likely win a championship.
Agreed. That doesn't mean hes better than Steph, Harden, or Jokic (debatable) though.

3 weeks ago '06        #16
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51360 51 K  Slaps total: 14788 14 K
Where's harden for the dudes in that harden thread

They said he's better than kd
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #17
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 52747 52 K  Slaps total: 7995 7 K
i mean its a prediction.. and predictions are usually wrong

3 weeks ago '19        #18
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31236 31 K  Slaps total: 22399 22 K
KD won't be in my top 100 'til he brush his god damn hair.

3 weeks ago '14        #19
goodhustlekid 
Props total: 10705 10 K  Slaps total: 2560 2 K
 RANK ONE said
LeBron was playing elite defense last season. Idk why there is narrative that LeBron doesn't play defense when he clearly does.
he played well for parts of the season... but when he was injured, he was non existant getting blown by... you cant be serious if you think Lebron was playing similar defense to his 2016 campaign last season... Lebron cant be that same 2 way player like he was in the playoffs
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #20
jplaydadon 
Props total: 3153 3 K  Slaps total: 1103 1 K
 philly337 said
Where's harden for the dudes in that harden thread

They said he's better than kd
We cant help lists made by idiots. Lemme guess you think luka is better too? Could use a good laugh

3 weeks ago '05        #21
th4lb 
Props total: 13338 13 K  Slaps total: 1357 1 K
This convo started around the time he pulled up from 3 to clinch the sweep on Bron...it died down because he got injured and the sh*t w/ Draymond the next year....he got hurt and we ain’t see him for a while then he came back looking like KD

We’ve been conditioned to say Bron is the best (which he was IMO) now that it’s blatantly obvious it’s not him and we don’t feel comfy saying Giannis cause his game seems 1 dimensional KD is the only choice ppl are comfy with
+4   

3 weeks ago '16        #22
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 29045 29 K  Slaps total: 5455 5 K
donic way to high with no playoff wins

they disrespecting Dame and Kawhi hard with that
+2   

3 weeks ago '06        #23
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51360 51 K  Slaps total: 14788 14 K
 jplaydadon said
We cant help lists made by idiots. Lemme guess you think luka is better too? Could use a good laugh
Its every list...

Every list...

Nobody in their right fu*kin mind ranks harden higher than durant

If "everybody" in the world are idiots but "you" you might want to sit down and reflect on that
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #24
Sixington 
Props total: 688 688  Slaps total: 456 456
KD been the best..he was on his way to finals mvp had he had kyrie
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #25
jplaydadon 
Props total: 3153 3 K  Slaps total: 1103 1 K
 philly337 said
Its every list...

Every list...

Nobody in their right fu*kin mind ranks harden higher than durant

If "everybody" in the world are idiots but "you" you might want to sit down and reflect on that
Nah im good. No group think over here playa.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+126online now  30
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
328 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside LmaoÖ.26 y/o still living at home trying to manifest a million dollar h..
281 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+203online now  19
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
83 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Who smoking this??