Is the 48 laws of power wrong to use on people?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #1
923 page views
18 comments

outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 21813 21 K  Slaps total: 20160 20 K
Is the 48 laws of power wrong to use on people?

I feel bad sometimes
+2   

best
worst
18 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #2
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43 OP
Yeah man
+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #3
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 20913 20 K  Slaps total: 1393 1 K
I think 48 Laws has some validity like how that one law said to stay away from miserable people because their misery could even lead to your death; I wish I woulda read that sh*t sooner...
+29   

4 weeks ago '21        #4
BlaqPanfa 
Props total: 7225 7 K  Slaps total: 974 974
No. Dog eat dog world. If you have to ask that question, the 48 Laws of Power isn’t for you.
+10   

4 weeks ago '04        #5
PBills 
Props total: 351 351  Slaps total: 26 26
i found it to be immoral and manipulative. Not my style and not how I will reach my goals personally but to each his own.
+15   

4 weeks ago '15        #6
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 59282 59 K  Slaps total: 8901 8 K
Depends on the people..
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #7
slipnslide85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19599 19 K  Slaps total: 815 815
I use the 48 Laws of Power from a defensive standpoint. Same with Laws of Human Nature. I dont have a desire to inflict any malice on anyone, but if I see someone coming at me with some bullsh*t, I know how to move accordingly.

More so, if I get the sense that someone is coming at me with 0 regard, then I will gladly match that energy and crush them as needed.
+16   

4 weeks ago '16        #8
ghoti 
Props total: 2248 2 K  Slaps total: 149 149
Was just listening to an audio version of this book. Everyone uses these principles in their lives whether they know it or not. There are levels to these principles and how they are implemented.

For example: when you have people who talk that "I can't live by others peoples rules", "I'm free". When in fact everybody is living within norms that are explicitly or implicitly stated, regardless of which but you living under someone else's rules which were established not by you.

People just get in their feelings and can't accept that manipulation and control is a daily part of our existence, just a matter if it is for bad or good.
+7   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #9
 ghoti said
Was just listening to an audio version of this book. Everyone uses these principles in their lives whether they know it or not. There are levels to these principles and how they are implemented.

For example: when you have people who talk that "I can't live by others peoples rules", "I'm free". When in fact everybody is living within norms that are explicitly or implicitly stated, regardless of which but you living under someone else's rules which were established not by you.

People just get in their feelings and can't accept that manipulation and control is a daily part of our existence, just a matter if it is for bad or good.
YouTube my friend
+1   

4 weeks ago '08        #10
litdes 
Props total: 6991 6 K  Slaps total: 427 427
 slipnslide85 said
I use the 48 Laws of Power from a defensive standpoint. Same with Laws of Human Nature. I dont have a desire to inflict any malice on anyone, but if I see someone coming at me with some bullsh*t, I know how to move accordingly.

More so, if I get the sense that someone is coming at me with 0 regard, then I will gladly match that energy and crush them as needed.
This how i use it too only use it Unless provoked I don’t live by it tho
+2   

4 weeks ago '13        #11
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 56043 56 K  Slaps total: 10582 10 K
The thing about this 48 laws is ... everyone knows this sh*t. Imagine using this common known a*s bullsh*t on someone who knows what youre doing. then what.

n*ggas need to create their own sh*t based off of their life experience, and stop living thru another n*ggas little fantasy land.

Funny thing - dudes who read this book feel like they are some kind of superior, alpha male human.

no, you're still the same n*gga.

Last edited by uoeno; 09-25-2021 at 03:55 AM..
+10   

4 weeks ago '04        #12
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 37705 37 K  Slaps total: 2842 2 K
 uoeno said
The thing about this 48 laws is ... everyone knows this sh*t. Imagine using this common known a*s bullsh*t on someone who knows what youre doing. then what.

n*ggas need to create their own sh*t based off of their life experience, and stop living thru another n*ggas little fantasy land.

Funny thing - dudes who read this book feel like they are some kind of superior, alpha male human.

no, you're still the same n*gga
Bruh I damn near spit my coffee out...
100 percent facts
+5   

4 weeks ago '04        #13
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23768 23 K  Slaps total: 3403 3 K
No. The book is to inform you. You're not suppose to use it as a super oower. It'd to give insight if folks are running game. That's the power in the book. I hate when n*ggas act like reading that book gives you some type of black belt. The reason people love that book as black folks is it explains all the white man's game (and others) they run in different ways.
Aka people to watch put for. Archetypes of fu*kery obsessed with gaining superiority. Somehow it created more by the book becoming the 49th power. Smh. Peace to the gods and the earth
+3   

4 weeks ago '13        #14
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 102612 102 K  Slaps total: 41893 41 K
Just be yourself fam

+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #15
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18839 18 K  Slaps total: 3846 3 K
Just peep game
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #16
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44530 44 K  Slaps total: 3779 3 K
It's nothing wrong with knowing how the world works. If you do things with nefarious intentions then universally you can be seen as wrong but there is no wrong. Feeding the homeless is wrong to some. Its up to perception. Don't do what you feel is wrong.

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '21        #17
Smh

3 weeks ago '15        #18
illywilly 
Props total: 918 918  Slaps total: 182 182
Avoid the unhappy and unlucky stuck with me.
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #19
adthekidd 
Props total: 7889 7 K  Slaps total: 1101 1 K
Nah that people at the top are where they are because of it

Unfortunately you either do it or it gets done to you
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  23
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
183 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  23
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
158 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Wilder the African demigod really lost to this dude 3 times
88 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
Hassan Campbell Responds To FBG Ducks Mother...."Duck Is Burning In Hell Right..
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy