Munchie B - Last Lap (Rollin 60s Crip Diss & Drakeo The Ruler Diss)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '16        #1
2872 page views
70 comments

LordChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 88482 88 K  Slaps total: 5585 5 K
Munchie B - Last Lap (Rollin 60s Crip Diss & Drakeo The Ruler Diss)

Last edited by LordChaos; 09-24-2021 at 11:41 AM..

best
worst
70 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
Chasefovea 
Props total: 6285 6 K  Slaps total: 2178 2 K
trash
+8   

1 month ago '16        #3
B86 
Props total: 17211 17 K  Slaps total: 3651 3 K
Somebody go ahead and make the thread about dude getting shot next week. I see it as being proactive...
+29   

1 month ago '16        #4
clacc 
Props total: 5889 5 K  Slaps total: 387 387
Damn he coming at Pac Man like that?????? This blind ninja got heart......

Shyt gonna be so aktive. Can't condone this and using King Nip theme and beats - Hills, Aves, Front and Back Hood is comin
+12   

1 month ago '14        #5
consigliereA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57762 57 K  Slaps total: 3323 3 K

1 month ago '12        #6
West1 
Props total: 358 358  Slaps total: 43 43
Why do people play with they life?? I dont get this sh*t
+13   

1 month ago '13        #7
Route03X 
Props total: 11130 11 K  Slaps total: 1139 1 K
Soooooooooooooooooooooo,I found out about dude some time ago and I found out he is apparently not to be fu*ked with but what I want to know is WHY all of a sudden now are folks fu*king with him???

I saw someone show a screenshot of Nipsey alluding to some off the wall sh*t about dude,then that little snoopy cat was in some video comment section just talking about that sh*t,then ofcourse Drakeo (who I legit feel is mentally off)and then Bricc Baby(no diss to him if it ain't him but this dude just looks shiesty,his verse on Don't Come To L.A is tough and him saying coming to the 60's as a civilian ain't some death warrant if you just minding your business was cool too....but ole boy be looking like he'll set you clean the fu*k up and I mean that more than normal because all these cats wouldn't get a grain of trust from me )

I think I read dude's been blind for like 10 years now? so what the hell just happened that made folks decide to kick sh*t up and the subject they're choosing to use(excluding Nip,that tweet was dumb old) is it because he's rapping now?

Last edited by Route03X; 09-24-2021 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: mean't they're not their
+2   

1 month ago '18        #8
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 26240 26 K  Slaps total: 2044 2 K
 clacc said

Shyt gonna be so aktive. Can't condone this and using King Nip theme and beats - Hills, Aves, Front and Back Hood is comin
Pac Man owes him his life from what I've heard.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #9
 Route03X said
Soooooooooooooooooooooo,I found out about dude some time ago and I found out he is apparently not to be fu*ked with but what I want to know is WHY all of a sudden now are folks fu*king with him???

I saw someone show a screenshot of Nipsey alluding to some off the wall sh*t about dude,then that little snoopy cat was in some video comment section just talking about that sh*t,then ofcourse Drakeo (who I legit feel is mentally off)and then Bricc Baby(no diss to him if it ain't him but this dude just looks shiesty,his verse on Don't Come To L.A is tough and him saying coming to the 60's as a civilian ain't some death warrant if you just minding your business was cool too....but ole boy be looking like he'll set you clean the fu*k up and I mean that more than normal because all these cats wouldn't get a grain of trust from me )

I think I read dude's been blind for like 10 years now? so what the hell just happened that made folks decide to kick sh*t up and the subject their choosing to use(excluding Nip,that tweet was dumb old) is it because he's rapping now?
Same age and from the same hood as Munchie (I don't bang).

The stories are true, he was a menace. Surprised he made it to this age the way he was running around the 60's.
+15   

1 month ago '16        #10
castroThirteen 
Props total: 18287 18 K  Slaps total: 2723 2 K
Get some money, some knowledge of self, and f*ght the real enemy dumb a*s n*ggas

+22   

1 month ago '15        #11
JimmyDa3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32029 32 K  Slaps total: 3682 3 K
 B86 said
Somebody go ahead and make the thread about dude getting shot next week. I see it as being proactive...
this n*gga actually got busy in the hood i give him that, but fuc it imma say it, dime blocc(Nipsey set) and n*ggas from the 40s dope fiend this n*gga in the county, stripped his lanky a*s and stuc a broomstic up his a*s, n*gga never put his gun down after that sh*t.

And if you are not from South Central leave me alone, if you are, you know i aint tell one lie.
+12   

1 month ago '13        #12
Route03X 
 ItsThatEasy said
Same age and from the same hood as Munchie (I don't bang).

The stories are true, he was a menace. Surprised he made it to this age the way he was running around the 60's.
Yeah dude seems to be living legend status(found out there's like 4 munchies though,so they all may be legends ),from doing all of that and not only living but also free is definitely some surprising sh*t.

I think I read the person that blinded him wasn't even an enemy at that but was like a former friend or something.

A part of me wants to say I'd be somewhere out of dodge like Aguora Hills or some sh*t but at the same time him staying in Inglewood may be the thing that's actually lowering his chances of being k*lled.

1 month ago '15        #13
katurner 92  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15224 15 K  Slaps total: 1672 1 K
 LordChaos said

ain't this the dude who got something shoved up his a*s in prison?!

1 month ago '15        #14
katurner 92  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15224 15 K  Slaps total: 1672 1 K
 clacc said

you mean bacc
+4   

1 month ago '14        #15
Nemohoes95 
Props total: 20247 20 K  Slaps total: 2348 2 K
Man the YouTube comments said this dude got knocked out in prison and woke up with pbj in his a*s.

+14   

1 month ago '17        #16
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86957 86 K  Slaps total: 25461 25 K
Shout out to the blue team

his flow… can’t tell if he’s forcing himself to stay on beat, or off it

sh*t whack
+1   

1 month ago '21        #17
SammySoSuh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 2485 2 K  Slaps total: 211 211
 Nemohoes95 said
Man the YouTube comments said this dude got knocked out in prison and woke up with pbj in his a*s.

Oh sh*t that's what Drakeo meant when he recently went on no jumper last week and accidentally said "oh you mean the peanut butter incident?" wtf that's crazy lmao.. it's at 16:21 when he accidentally brings it up

+10   

1 month ago '15        #18
KingTrips 
Props total: 17100 17 K  Slaps total: 1803 1 K
I rock with the munchies..
+1   

1 month ago '18        #19
 Route03X said
Yeah dude seems to be living legend status(found out there's like 4 munchies though,so they all may be legends ),from doing all of that and not only living but also free is definitely some surprising sh*t.

I think I read the person that blinded him wasn't even an enemy at that but was like a former friend or something.

A part of me wants to say I'd be somewhere out of dodge like Aguora Hills or some sh*t but at the same time him staying in Inglewood may be the thing that's actually lowering his chances of being k*lled.
Lol yea man, one of the other Munchie’s (I can’t keep track of the names) went to high school with me.

His Pops was a security guard for rappers though. When TI caught his case in 08 and needed community service hours Munchie’s dad got him to come and talk to our school.

He ain’t free though lol he got a smooth 20 years in jail right now.

n*gga got up there and repeated 90% of his lines from ATL I swear.

+13   

1 month ago '07        #20
varun313 
Props total: 4302 4 K  Slaps total: 531 531
 ItsThatEasy said
Pac Man owes him his life from what I've heard.
Pacman the gunman? What he do ?

1 month ago '13        #21
Route03X 
 ItsThatEasy said
Lol yea man, one of the other Munchie’s (I can’t keep track of the names) went to high school with me.

His Pops was a security guard for rappers though. When TI caught his case in 08 and needed community service hours Munchie’s dad got him to come and talk to our school.

He ain’t free though lol he got a smooth 20 years in jail right now.

n*gga got up there and repeated 90% of his lines from ATL I swear.

Didn't know T.I was good with Bloods out that way,I remember reading back when him and Luda was beefing and back when T.I was on his hot head sh*t he punched Luda's manager who looks suit and tie but apparently is Blooded the fu*k out and it was said sh*t was hot for T.I with them for a minute.

Not to mention I just saw a video where Fat Joe may have/kind of/possibly said Suge was at a hotel Fat Joe was at looking for a "rapper" well Fat Joe I think accidentally said T.I's name because that's definitely the rapper he said he just told him to go upstairs because Suge was looking for him Though I think it was just Suge being his typical d*ckhead self,he just coincidentally was a blood/piru and had other ones with him
+5   

1 month ago '10        #22
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 39064 39 K  Slaps total: 1591 1 K
LA politics funny mane

1 month ago '20        #23
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16463 16 K  Slaps total: 1624 1 K
Munchie B?

When he gets smoked imma be dissing all week. No breaks. All gas

Nemohoes95 said

Last edited by Die in Houston; 09-24-2021 at 02:04 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '16        #24
B86 
Props total: 17211 17 K  Slaps total: 3651 3 K
 JimmyDa3rd said
this n*gga actually got busy in the hood i give him that, but fuc it imma say it, dime blocc(Nipsey set) and n*ggas from the 40s dope fiend this n*gga in the county, stripped his lanky a*s and stuc a broomstic up his a*s, n*gga never put his gun down after that sh*t.

And if you are not from South Central leave me alone, if you are, you know i aint tell one lie.
All I was saying was these rappers put out disses and get shot the next week. Everything you said sounds foreign to me because I don’t know nothing about LA
+1   

1 month ago '19        #25
Mydrunkenstyle 
Props total: 1201 1 K  Slaps total: 83 83
This cat got r*ped with a broomstick. And now he’s making diss records? His gangster is null and void.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  27
Video inside Bill Maher pushes back on criticism of Chappelle: 'What the f--- was th..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-24online now  18
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
71 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  7
Starfield leak claims every planet is bigger than the entire Skyrim map
29 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+19online now  5
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
145 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy