Sep 24 - NYC teachers to be fired on Monday if they don't get the vaccine

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '20        #1
2185 page views
83 comments

Eatsumcheese  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x96
Props total: 18749 18 K  Slaps total: 3554 3 K
Sep 24 - NYC teachers to be fired on Monday if they don't get the vaccine

Last edited by Eatsumcheese; 09-24-2021 at 09:24 AM..
+8   

best
worst
83 comments

4 weeks ago '16        #2
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 110960 110 K  Slaps total: 21826 21 K
the students without teachers had the smartest teachers because the ones the still show up are afflicted

4 weeks ago '15        #3
Black Larry 
Props total: 15655 15 K  Slaps total: 1367 1 K
This such bullsh*t. I can't stand de blasio. I know he has to be getting kickbacks. That's probably why they got Cuomo out of there.
+29   

4 weeks ago '18        #4
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44530 44 K  Slaps total: 3779 3 K
Union, busted
+5   

4 weeks ago '04        #5
bibbyboi 
Props total: 17575 17 K  Slaps total: 2496 2 K

4 weeks ago '16        #6
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 34919 34 K  Slaps total: 7249 7 K
disgusting
+12   

4 weeks ago '11        #7
Pakchoy 
Props total: 76369 76 K  Slaps total: 1062 1 K
NY=Cali at this point.....
+8   

4 weeks ago '18        #8
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 52987 52 K  Slaps total: 11339 11 K
Interesting. So, my youngest brother is in 10th grade. He said his teacher, who openly told them he's unvaccinated, always wears the mask on his chin. Well yesterday, the teacher and like 12 other teachers decided to not wear mask at all and not teach either.

I thought it was weird. Today, none of those teachers came and were said to have to quarantine because they tested positive.

Some of the parents are trying to communicate and get the school to look into this. The teachers were most likely trying to spread in protest on these vax mandates. This is just disgusting
+11   

4 weeks ago '06        #9
itzadirtyworld 
Props total: 5449 5 K  Slaps total: 1652 1 K
 Pastor Ra said
Interesting. So, my youngest brother is in 10th grade. He said his teacher, who openly told them he's unvaccinated, always wears the mask on his chin. Well yesterday, the teacher and like 12 other teachers decided to not wear mask at all and not teach either.

I thought it was weird. Today, none of those teachers came and were said to have to quarantine because they tested positive.

Some of the parents are trying to communicate and get the school to look into this. The teachers were most likely trying to spread in protest on these vax mandates. This is just disgusting
The test at this point is the weapon of mass destruction Bush was hunting for
+5   

4 weeks ago '20        #10
blackpillblack 
Props total: 13136 13 K  Slaps total: 5795 5 K
Good.. Any teacher dumb enough to not get the vax isn’t fit to teach.. These anti’s will get the vax, they are used to a soft comfortable life.. lets see how they enjoy the soup kitchen; one trip to tent city will have their sleeves rolled up the very next day.

4 weeks ago '05        #11
bqstudios 
Props total: 19070 19 K  Slaps total: 3044 3 K
 Pastor Ra said

Thats pretty crazy if true. Pro spreaders huh? its a new day, smh

4 weeks ago '17        #12
Rich130  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 23358 23 K  Slaps total: 2368 2 K
 foshoVoodoo said
the students without teachers had the smartest teachers because the ones the still show up are afflicted
Are you really this stupid

Or do you just relish negative attention

4 weeks ago '19        #13
Capitalgain 
Props total: 2228 2 K  Slaps total: 71 71
Downstream effect, that teacher to student ratio going to be fucced up. Teachers already getting the short end of the stick.
+8   

4 weeks ago '15        #14
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74567 74 K  Slaps total: 6845 6 K
 Pakchoy said
NY=Cali at this point.....
That's that NYC sh*t, don't group the whole state with them liberal pansies.

4 weeks ago '05        #15
SquirrelXss 
Props total: 9147 9 K  Slaps total: 2728 2 K
I wonder what that NYPD/FDNY vaccination rate is...
+16   

4 weeks ago '04        #16
somehateme05 
Props total: 114 114  Slaps total: 17 17
 blackpillblack said
Good.. Any teacher dumb enough to not get the vax isnt fit to teach.. These antis will get the vax, they are used to a soft comfortable life.. lets see how they enjoy the soup kitchen; one trip to tent city will have their sleeves rolled up the very next day.

So because these educated individuals dont agree with YOU they should be in the soup kitchen! Youre a true retard my guyI have the Vax btw Ya mom shouldve swallowed you
+21   

4 weeks ago '05        #17
SquirrelXss 
 somehateme05 said
So because these educated individuals dont agree with YOU they should be in the soup kitchen! Youre a true retard my guyI have the Vax btw Ya mom shouldve swallowed you
These are the unhinged people that exist in society. Problem is some of them actually obtain a place of some importance and are able to make decisions.

Scary as hell and I'm glad for the most part society is balanced.
+5   

4 weeks ago '20        #18
blackpillblack 
Props total: 13136 13 K  Slaps total: 5795 5 K
 somehateme05 said
You are not smart.. Carry on..

4 weeks ago '21        #19
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12520 12 K  Slaps total: 3010 3 K
Unvaxxed teachers still have to do full quarantines and sh*t.

I teach at a charter and it's a strain on us to have someone miss a whole week simply because they refused to get vaxxed.

This summer, one of our elementary a*sistant principals that was unvaxxed got COVID and ended up spending the last month of summer school in the hospital on oxygen and sh*t. My middle school principal had to split her time between both schools just to keep sh*t running.

Additionally, a lot of kids are really bad at wearing their masks properly. Being unvaxxed around a bunch of unmasked kids who don't socially distance in the era of Delta is a prime way to win the Natural Selection Award.

We've had 3 COVID-positive kids so far in the first 5 weeks of school.
+8   

4 weeks ago '05        #20
SquirrelXss 
In just saying there is a double standard. I have a guy who is vaccinated that is now on his 3rd auanrantine.

Just seems like the goalpost stay moving at MY JOB.
+5   

4 weeks ago '05        #21
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 100976 100 K  Slaps total: 60742 60 K

Great news!!!! @ @

4 weeks ago '10        #22
datguyjr 
Props total: 6788 6 K  Slaps total: 1091 1 K
What are they gonna do if teachers resign?.. They keep trying to mandate this vaccine and force it on people and sooner or later people in masses will start pushing back. America can not run without workers, period.
+13   

4 weeks ago '16        #23
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 110960 110 K  Slaps total: 21826 21 K
 Rich130 said
Are you really this stupid

Or do you just relish negative attention
your disassociation is a*sociated with loyalty

loyalty to the kkkuriculum

4 weeks ago '16        #24
MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 16965 16 K  Slaps total: 2020 2 K
 Spawn said
That's that NYC sh*t, don't group the whole state with them liberal pansies.
shut up n*gga

Y'all weirdos go OT and tell n*ggas y'all from "new york" instead of ya actual cities.

+10   

4 weeks ago '07        #25
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37740 37 K  Slaps total: 17144 17 K
 Pastor Ra said

My kids haven't gotten homework yet. the teachers are basically saying fu*k it.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  31
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
183 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  21
Hassan Campbell Responds To FBG Ducks Mother...."Duck Is Burning In Hell Right..
184 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
158 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Wilder the African demigod really lost to this dude 3 times