Sep 24 - bitcoin and ether rapidly get decapitated.....china crypto crackdown continues

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 weeks ago '09        #1
1424 page views
37 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x72
Props total: 239219 239 K  Slaps total: 26758 26 K
Sep 24 - bitcoin and ether rapidly get decapitated.....china crypto crackdown continues

visit this link https://www.cnbc.com/2021 .. crackdown.html

Bitcoin and ether tumbled Friday, with traders rattled by tough talk out of China.

The price of bitcoin fell 5% to $42,388.06, according to Coin Metrics data. Ether, the second-largest digital currency, dropped 7% to $2,918.16

It comes after the People’s Bank of China said in a Q&A that all crypto-related activities are illegal. Services offering trading, order matching or derivatives for virtual currencies are strictly prohibited, the PBOC said, while overseas exchanges are also illegal.

Beijing has cracked down sharply on crypto this year. The Chinese government moved to stamp out digital currency mining, the energy-intensive operation that validates transactions and produces new coins. That led to sharp slump in bitcoin’s processing power as miners took their equipment offline.

The PBOC banned banks and non-bank payment institutions like Alibaba affiliate Ant Group from providing services related to virtual currency. In July, authorities told a Beijing-based software company to shut down over its involvement with crypto trading.

Constantine Tsavliris, head of research at crypto data site CryptoCompare, said the harsh rhetoric was likely to result in a “short-term sell-off as negative news presses investors to take a conservative approach.”

“The recent news by China serves as an extension of previous announcements in May regarding a crackdown on cryptocurrency mining and bans on financial and payment institutions from crypto-related services,” Tsavliris told CNBC
+1   

best
worst
37 comments

3 weeks ago '18        #2
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44515 44 K  Slaps total: 3779 3 K
If you knew the prices ahead of time, that it would peak oct 20, then fall nov 4 then a high on nov 20, low on dec 1... would you still believe the news, crackdowns and all these theatrics? Anybody invested in these markets should take some time to learn to trade. You don't even have to trade with that knowledge but you'd at least know, more than the casual investor, that the charts make the news. The news does not move the markets. The news is entertainment. Fear pr0n
+17   

3 weeks ago '21        #3
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14106 14 K  Slaps total: 2444 2 K
 BrooklynDamien said
If you knew the prices ahead of time, that it would peak oct 20, then fall nov 4 then a high on nov 20, low on dec 1... would you still believe the news, crackdowns and all these theatrics? Anybody invested in these markets should take some time to learn to trade. You don't even have to trade with that knowledge but you'd at least know, more than the casual investor, that the charts make the news. The news does not move the markets. The news is entertainment. Fear pr0n
Thats facts. I'm still a noob at trading but I've expected every one of these drops before they happened. The technical analysis tells you what's going to happen beforehand, and the news just gives you a reason why. It may not necessarily be true, like in this case, China was just talking sh*t. They didn't actually ban anything, they just said they would. I'm still going through the courses so I'm not making crazy money but I'm beginning to anticipate price action and anticipating more drops on the way. I could be wrong, the time frames aren't playing out like I expect them to but in due time, the price does what I expected. the charts look crazy bearish.
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #4
majorpain1963 
Props total: 11742 11 K  Slaps total: 1237 1 K
 BrooklynDamien said
What are those dates about?
+2   

3 weeks ago '11        #5
nyc 
Props total: 8076 8 K  Slaps total: 836 836
it was going to decline even without china
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #6
Spaghettizone 
Props total: 891 891  Slaps total: 83 83

+7   

3 weeks ago '19        #7
pharoahX 
Props total: 4018 4 K  Slaps total: 362 362
yeah China banning crypto is kind of a running joke now, nothing to see here.
+6   

3 weeks ago '13        #8
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 55875 55 K  Slaps total: 10573 10 K
i just got paid a good amount in crypto last friday... so watching my sh*t drop 21% in a week is painful. shoulda cashed out when i got it.

imma hold though, i feel like the value will boom in a month or so
+2   

3 weeks ago '11        #9
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 50811 50 K  Slaps total: 4404 4 K
anybody from BXfinancial know how to make money off crypto volatility?
YouTube vids? Audiobooks? PDFs?
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #10
bibbyboi 
Props total: 17544 17 K  Slaps total: 2483 2 K
This like the 10th time they banned BitCoin lol. If anything, China banning crypto is a good thing.
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #11
Spaghettizone 
Props total: 891 891  Slaps total: 83 83

+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #12
 majorpain1963 said
What are those dates about?
There is a dude I study named wd gann. He split the year up into degrees that he calls natural dates. Those dates i wrote are the few coming up. The last few were sept 19, aug 20 and July 20 before it. You can look at w/e coin or stocks you want and see how these dates affected them. Every coin/stock doesn't move the same as we all know. Gotta take that into consideration, earnings reports, product releases etc. I don't move on news at all though. The first degree is the beginning of the natural year March 21, spring springing...

He has a few techniques I use. One I like a lot is the square of 9 and I actually used his "gann angles" to make something like a clock. The key is 9 degrees there too. I hit highs or lows every 9 degrees after the 3 and 6 degree compression

We can chop it up if you're interested in learning. Dude is a mystery. There's a lot of people teaching his stuff on YouTube and twitter and they don't all have it. He used astrology, the Bible... yeah... geometry and algebra to come up with his techniques... dude wrote a book called tunnels in the sky where he predicted the crash... and the highs and lows for the whole year. He wrote it on code like a novel. Places in the US would get attacked in the war on a certain date, Chicago, nov 3 1924 and the market would fall that day... dude was a genius... and a studied mason. If you ain't really on some studying sh*t it might be a lot. I use elliot wave theory and indicators here and there too. Mostly cci and money flow on the 2 min, 15 min, 1 hour and 1 day time frames.

I just called out btc and eth price forecasts the other day on tiktok when everybody was panicking. Missed eth by less than 20 bucks, btc went over target a tiny bit. It takes practice and studying but it's doable if you dig trading or investing
+5   

3 weeks ago '07        #13
iTzMe!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3828 3 K  Slaps total: 491 491
 Spaghettizone said

So based on the charts there.. there is a 7yr cycle between bans.

3 weeks ago '05        #14
champ215 
Props total: 2651 2 K  Slaps total: 297 297
 uoeno said
i just got paid a good amount in crypto last friday... so watching my sh*t drop 21% in a week is painful. shoulda cashed out when i got it.

imma hold though, i feel like the value will boom in a month or so
Bruh its coming. Hodl!!!!!!! Don't sell. Don't get nervous. Get some alt coin for the short term. Xrp, cardono, coti...... do your research

3 weeks ago '07        #15
 BrooklynDamien said
It’s all in the charts.

There’s GANN FANNS in there

+3   

3 weeks ago '10        #16
MANNYSOSA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11893 11 K  Slaps total: 925 925
 iTzMe! said
It’s all in the charts.

There’s GANN FANNS in there

As long as it holds 42 in the next 24-36 hours I can see it going up to 45k again

3 weeks ago '07        #17
 MANNYSOSA said
As long as it holds 42 in the next 24-36 hours I can see it going up to 45k again
This is an ETC chart from about a month ago.

BTC is accumulating right now. Possible move into hi $30K the move is going to be ugly .
+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #18
MANNYSOSA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11893 11 K  Slaps total: 925 925
 iTzMe! said
This is an ETC chart from about a month ago.

BTC is accumulating right now. Possible move into hi $30K the move is going to be ugly .
I’m just pointing out Bitcoin. I knew that wasn’t an btc chart but I can see that temporary bounce back up to 45k. Keep an eye on gold cause if there’s a sell off there a lot of money might come back into crypto
+1   

3 weeks ago '07        #19
A-L-P 
Props total: 8016 8 K  Slaps total: 888 888
 Broseph Stalin said
You can short it or you could dollar cost average, either through a trading bot or doing it yourself manually.

Personally, I don’t recommend doing any type of swing trading until you gain more experience in the crypto space. I’m talking like 5 years plus. Honestly, the best way to make great money in this space is to invest in good projects early when they’re under a dollar and hold for a couple of years. It’s easier to 10x - 30x your money when putting 200 dollars into an 8 cent coin that pumps to 8 dolllars
than trying to put 200 dollars into something like Bitcoin hoping it goes from 40k to 100k

Last edited by A-L-P; 09-25-2021 at 10:37 PM..
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #20
 Broseph Stalin said
You mean like the vix for stocks? I don't know any instruments like it for crypto.... just went and looked.
I gotta do some research on it
If that's what you meant

3 weeks ago '13        #21
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 55875 55 K  Slaps total: 10573 10 K
 champ215 said
Bruh its coming. Hodl!!!!!!! Don't sell. Don't get nervous. Get some alt coin for the short term. Xrp, cardono, coti...... do your research
cant sell at a 20% loss lol
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #22
champ215 
Props total: 2651 2 K  Slaps total: 297 297
 uoeno said
cant sell at a 20% loss lol
Some people are they actually a ton of people are. I think 4th quarter it is gonna start moving. plus Bit may have an ETF in October.

Institutions are keeping this space boing so they can aquire more bit and altcoins for the short term. They are def manipulating the market.

3 weeks ago '06        #23
jester2trife 
Props total: 7249 7 K  Slaps total: 2115 2 K
Only broke no coiners believe China FUD. This is the 30th China ban on crypto in the last 5 years. Means absolutely nothing in the space.

3 weeks ago '18        #24
CurryDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 27556 27 K  Slaps total: 15384 15 K
 BrooklynDamien said
There is a dude I study named wd gann. He split the year up into degrees that he calls natural dates. Those dates i wrote are the few coming up. The last few were sept 19, aug 20 and July 20 before it. You can look at w/e coin or stocks you want and see how these dates affected them. Every coin/stock doesn't move the same as we all know. Gotta take that into consideration, earnings reports, product releases etc. I don't move on news at all though. The first degree is the beginning of the natural year March 21, spring springing...

He has a few techniques I use. One I like a lot is the square of 9 and I actually used his "gann angles" to make something like a clock. The key is 9 degrees there too. I hit highs or lows every 9 degrees after the 3 and 6 degree compression

We can chop it up if you're interested in learning. Dude is a mystery. There's a lot of people teaching his stuff on YouTube and twitter and they don't all have it. He used astrology, the Bible... yeah... geometry and algebra to come up with his techniques... dude wrote a book called tunnels in the sky where he predicted the crash... and the highs and lows for the whole year. He wrote it on code like a novel. Places in the US would get attacked in the war on a certain date, Chicago, nov 3 1924 and the market would fall that day... dude was a genius... and a studied mason. If you ain't really on some studying sh*t it might be a lot. I use elliot wave theory and indicators here and there too. Mostly cci and money flow on the 2 min, 15 min, 1 hour and 1 day time frames.

I just called out btc and eth price forecasts the other day on tiktok when everybody was panicking. Missed eth by less than 20 bucks, btc went over target a tiny bit. It takes practice and studying but it's doable if you dig trading or investing
Lmao

Y’all really buying this astrology bullsh*t

Technical analysis of crypto is the biggest horsesh*t in the world.

Drawing bullsh*t a*s shapes pretending they mean anything

A hamster trading crypto got better results than you.

Does he have a secret?

Stop selling nonsense.
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #25
VictoryThagr8 
Props total: 8841 8 K  Slaps total: 1672 1 K
Just like stock market. The best time to buy is during the dip.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+31online now  20
Article inside Men Are Now More Likely to Be Single Than Women.
192 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere
77 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+309online now  10
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  6
Ted Sarandos: Dave Chappelle 'Content Doesn’t Directly Translate to Real-World..
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy