Woman With 3 Baby Daddies Clowns The Guy Who Became A Step Father To Her Kids

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '17        #1
4030 page views
63 comments

Youngboss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 10448 10 K  Slaps total: 10781 10 K
Woman With 3 Baby Daddies Clowns The Guy Who Became A Step Father To Her Kids

best
worst
63 comments

4 weeks ago '04        #2
ddash 
Props total: 52564 52 K  Slaps total: 3930 3 K
BX yall bet not rant about this

Last edited by ddash; 09-23-2021 at 11:51 PM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #3
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 113752 113 K  Slaps total: 14163 14 K
Slapped
+14   

4 weeks ago '14        #4
Wop2x 
Props total: 22296 22 K  Slaps total: 2683 2 K
n*ggas love a fat white dumb bi*ch

We gotta do better mayne
+34   

4 weeks ago '21        #5
206Troy 
Props total: 29 29  Slaps total: 3 3
The bishes is out of pocket & idk who out here loving these hoes but why her? She acting like a baddie but really she's just a fattie
+23   

4 weeks ago '10        #6
Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 46964 46 K  Slaps total: 6552 6 K
Latina And Black Women >>
+13   

4 weeks ago '20        #7
ThaTzKrazYie 
Props total: 1193 1 K  Slaps total: 68 68
Honestly I fear for our lil son's that they will never find a solid jawn cuz most of these hoes live for likes and child support smh. Pray for yall kids bruhs
+27   

4 weeks ago '16        #8
BobbyMaccaheaux 
Props total: 448 448  Slaps total: 104 104
ewww...

+4   

4 weeks ago '04        #9
Krairo 
Props total: 718 718  Slaps total: 45 45
 ThaTzKrazYie said
Honestly I fear for our lil son's that they will never find a solid jawn cuz most of these hoes live for likes and child support smh. Pray for yall kids bruhs
Itís been that way since like 2010. Better to buy the egg than pay for the hen
+8   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
OGMiamishank 
Props total: 27351 27 K  Slaps total: 4842 4 K
 Big Louie Guwop said
Latina And Black Women >>
Bro real n*gga sh*t. They be on the same exact sh*t. Who do you think she is Imitating in her head. I had to tell a goofy hood white bi*ch who didn't want to suck d*ck to be herself. Don't act or navigate your life based on what u think somebody else would do you Becky from Brooklyn not Jenny from da block.
+16   

4 weeks ago '10        #11
 OGMiamishank said
Bro real n*gga sh*t. They be on the same exact sh*t. Who do you think she is Imitating in her head. I had to tell a goofy hood white bi*ch who didn't want to suck d*ck to be herself. Don't act or navigate your life based on what u think somebody else would do you Becky from Brooklyn not Jenny from da block.
facts. Got to give them hoes a reality check real quick. You not like that sweetheart, you wife material for brad and Tyler but you a quick pump and dump for n*ggas
sh*t make me want to vomit when I see goofy sh*t like this. fu*kin culture vultures
+12   

4 weeks ago '17        #12
OGMiamishank 
Props total: 27351 27 K  Slaps total: 4842 4 K
 Big Louie Guwop said
facts. Got to give them hoes a reality check real quick. You not like that sweetheart, you wife material for brad and Tyler but you a quick pump and dump for n*ggas
sh*t make me want to vomit when I see goofy sh*t like this. fu*kin culture vultures
Bruh you know these the same type of bi*ches making all these mulatto demons in Lima Marion Middletown Portsmouth don't know how to do their daughters hair and how to show a young brother what being a black man is. We are fu*ked as a people specifically and as a country if this sh*t don't stop. They gotta fix social media sh*t is getg6wprse everyday for the attention (clout) which all these lame a*s terms get so much life strictly based off internet sh*t.
+8   

4 weeks ago '13        #13
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 56043 56 K  Slaps total: 10582 10 K
how you out here being a stepdaddy
+8   

4 weeks ago '20        #14
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9857 9 K  Slaps total: 2913 2 K
I will make a single mom a weekend GF, maybe even add a kid to her womb.....but will never marry her.
+2   

4 weeks ago '10        #15
 OGMiamishank said
Bruh you know these the same type of bi*ches making all these mulatto demons in Lima Marion Middletown Portsmouth don't know how to do their daughters hair and how to show a young brother what being a black man is. We are fu*ked as a people specifically and as a country if this sh*t don't stop. They gotta fix social media sh*t is getg6wprse everyday for the attention (clout) which all these lame a*s terms get so much life strictly based off internet sh*t.
You hit it right on the head.
You canít teach our young brothers and sisters sh*t. Period.
But unfortunately itís dumb a*s n*ggas out here, knockin these goofy a*s hoes up. Only to get reminded that they still just a n*gga when sh*t go south in those particular relationships
Couldnít agree more! We fu*ked
+10   

4 weeks ago '21        #16
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3137 3 K  Slaps total: 2631 2 K
I could immediately feel the gust cloud of stank breath when guy start talking at the end
+4   

4 weeks ago '19        #17
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31271 31 K  Slaps total: 22424 22 K
You n*ggas are miserable, and may as well become f*g**ts.

To sit on forums everyday, and dig up every social media post by a birdbrain, knowing all it will do is create a storm of women bashing comments ...

...that's f*g**t sh*t.

I don't think you have to do this bullsh*t every day - and it is virtually everyday - to know that you have to be watchful of who you deal with.

n*ggas just love to wallow in this BS, and that is incel, f*g**t behavior.

4 weeks ago '21        #18
I am awake 
Props total: 2804 2 K  Slaps total: 695 695
 Krairo said
Itís been that way since like 2010. Better to buy the egg than pay for the hen
Since 2010??

You lil kids are different.
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #19
OVERLORD 
Props total: 22615 22 K  Slaps total: 6994 6 K
n*gga said recreational use only and splack that

I still use that word til this day.

fu*k that non melanin yamp. She winda why they call her bi*ch.
+2   

4 weeks ago '19        #20
jlem 
Props total: 9167 9 K  Slaps total: 278 278
 OGMiamishank said
I'm an old head that married to a beautiful black woman and have been for the past 18 years. However, I've had my fair share of white women prior to marriage.

My thing was that I didn't want the white girl who hung around a lot of black people and tried to adapt her mannerisms to fit her environment. All of the neck rolling, eye rolling, finger snapping sh*t was a no go for me. Regardless of the chicks race.

I usually got with the white girl that was fresh out the farmers market, flip-flops in the rain, yoga for exercise type sh*t. I wanted someone who was their authentic self.

I had a couple of them that were really good to a cat. Life just took us in separate directions. They were bad a*s hell too. That's the other rule of thumb;

If you're going to venture outside of the black woman, you had better get you someone that is a ten all the way around. Character, looks, personality, etc.
+6   

4 weeks ago '08        #21
fit2bboss 
Props total: 2740 2 K  Slaps total: 1365 1 K
I hope the 3rd dude watch this video and leave her.

4 weeks ago '20        #22
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22261 22 K  Slaps total: 4194 4 K
 SuperPawgHunter said

To sit on forums everyday, and dig up every social media post by a birdbrain, knowing all it will do is create a storm of women bashing comments ...

...that's f*g**t sh*t.

I don't think you have to do this bullsh*t every day - and it is virtually everyday - to know that you have to be watchful of who you deal with.

It sounds like you may have finally accepted the fact you have a mental illness. Any n*gga that actively dates out and goes around proudly promoting interracial dating is not well.

Good for you. Wish you the best.
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #23
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 25395 25 K  Slaps total: 5164 5 K
stay away from ghetto ratchet trash

4 weeks ago '07        #24
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 25395 25 K  Slaps total: 5164 5 K
 SuperPawgHunter said

...that's f*g**t sh*t.

people bash bad people because bad people deserve it, that's how i look at it

your name is super pawg hunter, this woman is your type right?
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #25
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86259 86 K  Slaps total: 25313 25 K
Ok I’m sorry OP, but I gotta start slapping your threads

How do you find these topics? Who do u follow on IG to get so much material? And it’s every day.

So instant slaps now. There has to be more to life than what a bi*ch talkin bout
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
159 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+34online now  19
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
184 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-17online now  14
Wilder the African demigod really lost to this dude 3 times
91 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Oct 18 - Police Officer Pulls Over Vehicle, Detains Family & Then Chaos..
176 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy