NBA Youngboy #2 on apple music without releasing anything

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+34  100
48 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '15        #1
1414 page views
65 comments

6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 72719 72 K  Slaps total: 23691 23 K
NBA Youngboy #2 on apple music without releasing anything

visit this link https://music.apple.com/u .. ell/1585249854

Who else doing that? Nobody
+5   

best
worst
65 comments

4 weeks ago '20        #2
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 17543 17 K  Slaps total: 30500 30 K

+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #3
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 91636 91 K  Slaps total: 9102 9 K
 BuiltForThis said

Fire
+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #4
Ninjahood 
Props total: 5225 5 K  Slaps total: 698 698
Yeah I don't get NBA young boys staying power or fan base....

Some anomalies aren't meant to be explained...
+16   

4 weeks ago '15        #5
Hellmatic 
Props total: 45003 45 K  Slaps total: 4471 4 K
 Ninjahood said
Yeah I don't get NBA young boys staying power or fan base....

Some anomalies aren't meant to be explained...
I feel the same way about youngboy and Travis Scott.

These are the "its a vibe" rappers lol
+11   

4 weeks ago '20        #6
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 20881 20 K  Slaps total: 1393 1 K
 Hellmatic said

Those two might be two of this era's goats. Plus they've proved that they can surpass a 5 year period of relevancy and they do crazy numbers and views.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #7
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 21715 21 K  Slaps total: 20126 20 K
That kacy talk maybe but these kids with tablets and internet access caused this

4 weeks ago '07        #8
datdude07 
Props total: 2087 2 K  Slaps total: 779 779
Watch drake try jump on song with him when he touch down
+4   

4 weeks ago '15        #9
JimmyDa3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32018 32 K  Slaps total: 3681 3 K
 Hellmatic said

I had a homie that lived and died by travis scott, homie clearly talented but i didn't hear nothing that was anything "special", sh*t rarely happens for me anyway, But his Astroworld album is quality music, even the "Highest in the room" was very fire, Mike Dean and whoever taking care of that n*gga done a great job on that album.

Not the biggest fan of Youngboy either, aside from a few records here and there, i can't get through a whole album of that n*gga, but i can't fron even though a lot o n*ggas hate it, i really fuc with the fact that his fanbase is this big, like them n*ggas is really stans forreal lool, one thing i give lil homie is the records i like from him he sounds raw as sh*t, the n*gga ain't scared of his emotions, i can fuc with that, a lot of substance but he got that sad angry street teenager sh*t going on so i think that's the appeal to his young fans, not for me though.
+7   

4 weeks ago '15        #10
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19 OP
 LordGimmeASign said
Those two might be two of this era's goats. Plus they've proved that they can surpass a 5 year period of relevancy and they do crazy numbers and views.
n*ggas been hating on Youngboy on here since 2016 literally repeating the same sh*t…

He’s not 16 he’s now 21 and these n*ggas still won’t accept it

Last edited by 6Fraud; 09-24-2021 at 08:22 AM..
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #11
 outstanding said
That kacy talk maybe but these kids with tablets and internet access caused this
You bi*ch a*s n*ggas love tryna downplay that man talking about some fu*king kids foh

Stop creating narratives in your head clown ALL ages like Youngboy

Last edited by 6Fraud; 09-24-2021 at 05:41 AM..

4 weeks ago '16        #12
nik3 
Props total: 9050 9 K  Slaps total: 5195 5 K
I just feel doper rappers should be getting this type of love...just me...YB and Rod Wave cult fan bases or baffling to me...I just don't get it...I guess I never will
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #13
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 3566 3 K  Slaps total: 1009 1 K
 6Fraud said

Who else doing that? Nobody
Shows how much these number for these new artist are inflated compared to he 90s and doesnt mean sh*t for sh*t... explain to me how you go number 2 with out a song out? Its called groupies.. who love you for your name and fame more then your music and they gonna rock with you now matter how sh*t your music or personality... this is why music sucks and there is no soul left in it... you guys can have that sh*t... thanks but no thanks.

Show me one time Micheal Jackson hit the charts before a song drop and ill say you right... the whole music industry a joke at this point and they do anything they can to discredit indie artist and keep their controlled plants in the spot light so they can control the music and keep getting the bags for doing nothing more then distribute your music and take your rights to the sh*t.. this is an astix stat if I ever seen one.. this is the only gen its been possible to do sh*t like this cuz clones by into sheep sh*t daily...

Last edited by seatownslayer; 09-24-2021 at 11:08 AM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #14
MrCiiNeMa 
Props total: 3270 3 K  Slaps total: 583 583
Kind of reminds me of Young Thug so not really surprised he has a cult following

I don’t get the hype
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #15
 seatownslayer said
Shows how much these number for these new artist are inflated compared to he 90s and doesnt mean sh*t for sh*t... explain to me how you go number 2 with out a song out? Its called groupies.. who love you for your name and fame more then your music and they gonna rock with you now matter how sh*t your music or personality... this is why music sucks and there is no soul left in it... you guys can have that sh*t... thanks but no thanks.

She me one time Micheal Jackson hit the charts before a song drop and ill say you right... the whole music industry a joke at this point and they do anything they can to discredit indie artist and keep their controlled plants in the spot light so they can control the music and keep getting the bags for doing nothing more then distribute your music and take your rights to the sh*t.. this is an astix stat if I ever seen one.. this is the only gen its been possible to do sh*t like this cuz clones by into sheep sh*t daily...
Youngboy fans will listen to songs over and over and over and over….

I stopped there you hating

n*ggas like his music wtf talking about

They like it so much outta state rappers keep using his vibe

Last edited by 6Fraud; 09-24-2021 at 05:37 AM..

4 weeks ago '16        #16
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 3566 3 K  Slaps total: 1009 1 K
 6Fraud said
Youngboy fans will listen to songs over and over and over and over….

I stopped there you hating

n*ggas like his music wtf talking about

They like it so much outta state rappers keep using his vibe

Lmao... n*gga show me the song that sitting at number 2.... you a nba young boy stan.... thats cant read and going off topic from everything i said... "I stopped reading there" yeah I t shows n*gga.. I feel like you stopped reading in elementary school... go back and read what was said and then come with and intelligent responce next time....

How does a n*gga go number 2 with out a song out... I know how just like you said.. nba young boy fans gonna.listen to any sh*t he puts out.. its doesn't matter if its garbage they already gonna pay for it and ride with him... thats not how I ride brodie... I have my own brain and can decide if I like something by the content presented.. and in this case the only thing presented is a name of a cd and a artist... you a clown who can't read or comprehend basics concepts.

I never seen someone so buthurt over something that was never said "n*ggas like his music" when did I say they didnt... like I said you cant read to well brodie... you missed everything I said.. sh*t went waaaaay over you head.

Just like the post asked.. who else is doing that? You trying to tell me nba young boys music better then the goat MJ? Better then the Beatles.. like I was pointing out sh*t like this never been done cuz fans aint never been this way til now.. they are fans of the name and guy more then his music... there is no way around it when you go number 2 and there is no song out.. its called proof at that point that the fans are groupies.. more then music fans... I prefer to hear my music before I say I like it and vote it up the charts or purchase it.

Last edited by seatownslayer; 09-24-2021 at 06:12 AM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #17
ImIHM 
Props total: 17096 17 K  Slaps total: 5395 5 K
 Hellmatic said

Na I get Travis Scott. He has a great ear and no one really has an image like his right now. The youngboy love I dont get at all. I dont even really hear his music either which is also weird. My little brother likes him though or at least used to

4 weeks ago '17        #18
ImIHM 
 6Fraud said
You bi*ch a*s n*ggas love tryna downplay that man talking about some fu*king kids foh

Stop creating narratives in your head clown ALL ages like Youngboy
Everyone you posted is a kid to me. Mentally anyway. And Im in my 20s. These are not really what I would consider grown men.
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #19
ImIHM 
 MrCiiNeMa said
Kind of reminds me of Young Thug so not really surprised he has a cult following

I dont get the hype
Thug is very musically gifted though. Makes some of the best sounding music coming out of the south in my opinion so I can understand that

That So Much Fun album was fire

4 weeks ago '18        #20
HBK Kickstand 
Props total: 2214 2 K  Slaps total: 73 73
YB really the hardest young n*gga out . He more than a vibe rapper, he speak on sh*t others would never talk about .some of his leaked sh*t so fye ppl aint heard yet . Bruh different . House arrest Tingzzzzz
+2   

4 weeks ago '21        #21
blackreign 
Props total: 531 531  Slaps total: 59 59
I don't get down with his music but to each there own I guess.

4 weeks ago '15        #22
TheChosen1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5957 5 K  Slaps total: 1708 1 K
I’m almost 30 and from Louisiana I understand why ppl fu*k wit nba young boy he’s just this generations n*gga everybody Rock wit he’s super talented. Can make different records I rock wit some heavy some I dnt really care for. Me being the age tht I am dnt identify with alotta sh*t he’s rappin about because most of the sh*t he raps about isn’t relatable n is too repetitive. It’s like music for anybody born after 98 or sumin. I’m more of a fedo bangs type dude he makes more relatable n realistic mature sh*t then young boy. But young boy has wider range than fredo I just hope young boy doesn’t waste a promising career in the can it a be a shame these lil n*ggaz idolize him anybody 25 n don’t tho

Last edited by TheChosen1; 09-24-2021 at 08:55 AM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #23
Mal215 
Props total: 21275 21 K  Slaps total: 2747 2 K
 Hellmatic said

Yoooo especially Travis Scott he never said a line and I was like RUN THAT sh*t BACK bro got one and done songs to me

4 weeks ago '15        #24
 6Fraud said
n*ggas been hating on Youngboy on here since 2016 literally repeating the same sh*t

Hes not 16 hes now 21 and these n*ggas still wont accept it
My n*gga 21 is still a kid to a grown a*s n*gga bro. Lol u not mentally an adult till ur around 25 legit young boys music is dope on doses. A grown a*s 28 year old n*gga not ridin around slamin some young boy Id rather bump fredo gates boosie or sumin more mature. Young boy the hottest thing out to younger n*ggaz not grown men big difference no hate. The sh*t he raps about 4ktray n shootin a thousand n*ggaz like its call of duty tht sh*t sounds like a angry a*s lil teenager spittin hard lol Thts all I get from it Nun more or less. This generation of kids are full of depressed n lack structure n knowledge n young boy is the king of tht kids love him cuz they relate to him more not grown a*s men.

4 weeks ago '15        #25
 Mal215 said
Yoooo especially Travis Scott he never said a line and I was like RUN THAT sh*t BACK bro got one and done songs to me
Travis Scott is very talented has a great sound for beats and music. Decent rap skills and good on hooks. He influenced everything kanye has done since yeezus. The issue with Travis Scott is he doesnt try to be the best artist or he is really in his own world. He looks for whats the better sound than will this be timeless its hot now idc about how it sits on the shelf. Hes like this generations kanye witout the social consciousness or personality lol which is what kanye was all about.But young boy and Travis are on two different levels bro dude been mainstream since like 20111/2012 young boy just got off the porch what 4 years ago n hes still not mainstream yet even tho he can be just chooses not too. I think he can be bigger than lil baby just based off the numbers he does no promotion and lil baby is on everybody sh*t.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
150 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+30online now  19
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
179 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+48online now  18
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+92online now  13
Video inside Boxden door dasher thought he had hit the jackpot when he thought girl ..
119 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy