Sep 23 - janitor gets 60 Years for Hiding Camera in Girls Bathroom

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '11        #1
4769 page views
158 comments

Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 163335 163 K  Slaps total: 22802 22 K
Sep 23 - janitor gets 60 Years for Hiding Camera in Girls Bathroom

Derremy Jerrell Walker, 31, had planted the cellphone at the same location twice before it was found by two students in November 2019

A former Florida high school janitor has been sentenced to 60 years in federal prison for planting a camera inside a girls' bathroom.

In November 2019, Derremy Jerrell Walker, 31, was a contracted janitor at Oviedo High School when two 15-year-old female students made a harrowing discovery: an actively recording cellphone hidden under the sink in a student bathroom stall, the U.S. Attorney's Office of the Middle District of Florida said in a news release on Wednesday. The students then brought the device to faculty members, who contacted police.

Walker was arrested in February 2020 and fired. At the time, ABC 7 reported that Walker had been seen on video setting up the phones, according to police.

Walker had planted the phone at the girls bathroom location twice before that same month, according to a forensic analysis of the phone as stated in the U.S. Attorney's Office release. The device had been specifically positioned to record images of the genitalia of those in the stall.

Officials said in the release that the former janitor had also set up a camera in the school's faculty bathroom earlier that month.

The camera in the girls' bathroom had been recording for about 15 minutes prior to its discovery, officials state in the release. Eight of the 12 students unknowingly caught on camera have since been identified.

Walker, has also been ordered to a lifetime term of supervised release and will be required to register as a s*x offender, the office said in a news release on Wednesday.

Speaking on the case, FBI Tampa Division Special Agent in Charge Michael McPherson said in the release: "Mr. Walker did more than just produce horror; he stole the innocence and trust of these young victims."

"We are pleased with the sentence handed down in this case and will continue efforts to protect the children in our communities from s*xual exploitation and abuse."

A jury previously convicted Walker on two counts of using or attempting to use children to produce s*xually explicit videos in June.

School officials did not respond to PEOPLE's request for comment prior to publication.

visit this link https://people.com/crime/ .. irls-bathroom/
+13   

best
worst
158 comments

4 weeks ago '04        #2
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 86607 86 K  Slaps total: 9403 9 K
Cmon fam
+85   

4 weeks ago '04        #3
zone3cp 
Props total: 140573 140 K  Slaps total: 15027 15 K
Just left Tampa…..Loved it….Man all that easy grown pu**y of all different flavors down there and this f*g**t does this.

Getting Baggio vibes. Hope they take advantage of him in prison and let them tables turn on this n*gga.
+66   

4 weeks ago '19        #4
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 26335 26 K  Slaps total: 8759 8 K
60 years for recording girls name but 30 years for murder?

Last edited by Free my soul; 09-23-2021 at 03:23 PM..
+92   

4 weeks ago '04        #5
So wait if he was seen on video setting up the phones did they have cameras in the bathroom already
+108   

4 weeks ago '16        #6
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 81905 81 K  Slaps total: 8995 8 K
60 years rapists get less than that

Don’t get me wrong dudes a sicko and he derserves punishment but 60 years is excessive
+90   

4 weeks ago '05        #7
pippen33 
Props total: 22173 22 K  Slaps total: 1773 1 K
 Free my soul said

Are you trying to say the system was too tough on a pedophile?

Pedophiles should get the death sentence, that sh*t cant be cured. Society is better without them. Have no problem with him gettin hit with 60 for being a fu*kin pedophile. He would have a*saulted every one of those girls if he had the chance. And lets be honest he has done other sh*t, this is the first time he got caught. fu*k him.
+26   

4 weeks ago '15        #8
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 20853 20 K  Slaps total: 2351 2 K
 erickonasis said
So wait if he was seen on video setting up the phones did they have cameras in the bathroom already
I a*sume he was seen on his own phone setting up the phone.
+37   

4 weeks ago '14        #9
Sphynx 
Props total: 101673 101 K  Slaps total: 26761 26 K
 Free my soul said

So we supposed to wait for him to inevitably r*pe and murder one of these little girls before we get him off the street?

Y’all the same ones on here taking bout “let that be my daughter, I’ll k*ll that n*gga” but when they put him away for it that’s bad?
+19   

4 weeks ago '04        #10
Dash420 
Props total: 18032 18 K  Slaps total: 1199 1 K
60 years is wild but they must be making an example out of foo. Either way he sick for that sh*t. I get pissed thinking about ppl taking advantage of kids
+19   

4 weeks ago '15        #11
RIPrjacks23 
60 Years for that? You get far less time for murder. That's ridiculous, this is the type of story that makes a black person wonder was the sentence racially motivated. 60 years for non violent crime?

I can see 8 years, although people who k*ll people get even less than that but anything over 8 is beyond excessive.
+44   

4 weeks ago '04        #12
zone3cp 
Props total: 140573 140 K  Slaps total: 15027 15 K
 Hoggystyle said
60 years rapists get less than that

Don’t get me wrong dudes a sicko and he derserves punishment but 60 years is excessive
No telling what kind of criminal history he has.
+4   

4 weeks ago '08        #13
tdnupe3 
Props total: 40041 40 K  Slaps total: 2782 2 K
Wait a damn minute..... They have him on camera setting up the phones? Was there already a camera in place to catch him? If so, then why let the behavior continue? Why did he get 60 years? I'm all for punishing this sicko, but 60 years lets me know that the sentence is about WAAAAAAAYYYYYY more than the act itself. Rapists and child molesters don't even get that much time.

It also said that he has a lifetime of supervised release. That, in itself, is some bullsh*t. n*gga on probation FOREVER...................... So, if he gets as much as a speeding ticket for the rest of his life, he's violated the terms of his release.

Something doesn't seem right about this one. Some information has to have been left out of this story.

Lock his a*s up, but there has to be kind of consistency in the sentencing of crimes of this nature.
+24   

4 weeks ago '04        #14
 RIPrjacks23 said
I a*sume he was seen on his own phone setting up the phone.
+7   

4 weeks ago '19        #15
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 42668 42 K  Slaps total: 9042 9 K
 Sin said
Derremy Jerrell Walker, 31, had planted the cellphone at the same location twice before it was found by two students in November 2019
He knew what he was doing.
+8   

4 weeks ago '12        #16
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55460 55 K  Slaps total: 8600 8 K
 tdnupe3 said
Wait a damn minute..... They have him on camera setting up the phones? Was there already a camera in place to catch him? If so, then why let the behavior continue? Why did he get 60 years? I'm all for punishing this sicko, but 60 years lets me know that the sentence is about WAAAAAAAYYYYYY more than the act itself. Rapists and child molesters don't even get that much time.

It also said that he has a lifetime of supervised release. That, in itself, is some bullsh*t. n*gga on probation FOREVER...................... So, if he gets as much as a speeding ticket for the rest of his life, he's violated the terms of his release.

Something doesn't seem right about this one. Some information has to have been left out of this story.

Lock his a*s up, but there has to be kind of consistency in the sentencing of crimes of this nature.
Most security footage is only checked if something happens.
+8   

4 weeks ago '19        #17
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 26335 26 K  Slaps total: 8759 8 K
 Sphynx said
So we supposed to wait for him to inevitably r*pe and murder one of these little girls before we get him off the street?

Y’all the same ones on here taking bout “let that be my daughter, I’ll k*ll that n*gga” but when they put him away for it that’s bad?
THEN GIVE EM BOTH THE SAME SENTENCE THEN d*ckHEAD f
+14   

4 weeks ago '15        #18
RIPrjacks23 
 Sphynx said

Oh, so you down with locking people up for crimes they may commit in the future huh? Okay Mr. Minority Report...
+21   

4 weeks ago '16        #19
TrillSp 
Props total: 25064 25 K  Slaps total: 2242 2 K
This weirdo behavior and he should get his a*s whooped for this but 60 years??? ��
+9   

4 weeks ago '05        #20
pippen33 
 tdnupe3 said

n*ggas really in here defending Pedophiles. Holy sh*t

So if that was your daughter who he recorded so that he could go home and jerk off to her..You would be asking the judge for leniency?

4 weeks ago '20        #21
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 9208 9 K  Slaps total: 1720 1 K
 Free my soul said

Probably got this sentence because he refused a deal and took it to trial.
+8   

4 weeks ago '16        #22
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 79700 79 K  Slaps total: 10858 10 K
all the legal aged pu$$y readily available on the internet.......

for free.
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #23
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 96064 96 K  Slaps total: 10838 10 K
 Free my soul said

Who would you rather have as a neighbor? Somebody who k*lled or somebody peekin at the kids.
+3   

4 weeks ago '07        #24
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x115
Props total: 243731 243 K  Slaps total: 21759 21 K
 erickonasis said
It probably was recording when he placed it under the sink to make sure it was working when they reviewed the content of the camera bro lol...

And bro is sick af for doing that sh*t.

+6   

4 weeks ago '05        #25
pippen33 
 Free my soul said
THEN GIVE EM BOTH THE SAME SENTENCE THEN d*ckHEAD f
Then make the case that the murder sentence needs to be higher not that the Pedophile should get less time.

and If you read the article he was also convicted of using or attempting to use CHILDREN to produce s*xually explicit videos in June. So this was a clear pattern of behavior so im sure the judge took that into consideration when sentencing.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  23
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
183 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  23
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
158 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Wilder the African demigod really lost to this dude 3 times
88 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
Hassan Campbell Responds To FBG Ducks Mother...."Duck Is Burning In Hell Right..
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy