Sep 23 - Breaking: LIVE NOW: Shooting at Kroger in Collierville, Tennessee

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '18        #1
837 page views
19 comments

Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 65139 65 K  Slaps total: 15318 15 K
Sep 23 - Breaking: LIVE NOW: Shooting at Kroger in Collierville, Tennessee

visit this link https://www.wreg.com/news .. ia-and-poplar/

COLLIERVILLE, Tenn. — WREG has received reports of a shooting with multiple people possibly injured inside the Kroger on Byhalia and Poplar Avenue in Collierville.

Multiple witnesses report hearing at least a dozen shots. Some customers made it out of the store. Employees had others take shelter in the cooler, witnesses said.

Collierville Police Department reported an off-campus active shooter situation. Collierville High School was sheltering in place.

Multiple ambulances have been seen entering Regional One Hospital, the regional trauma center.

Collierville is a suburb just east of Memphis.
+3   

best
worst
19 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
zone3cp 
Props total: 141720 141 K  Slaps total: 15141 15 K
That’s right outside of Memphis and a real nice area. They got a dope outdoor mall out that way. I usually stay off Hackscross and Winchester at the Hampton.

It’s redneckville so we already know
+8   

1 month ago '18        #3
HoopLife88 
Props total: 40550 40 K  Slaps total: 5262 5 K
Smh not too far from where I live (Cordova) glad I'm at work and out the way
+1   

1 month ago '20        #4
Abso 
Props total: 18529 18 K  Slaps total: 2255 2 K
Crazy

1 month ago '21        #5
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 23366 23 K  Slaps total: 21386 21 K
Lol only
Cause Kroger needed to be know nationally . Ain't that some Carolina sh*t. Probably a set up to f*ght off publix in the media

1 month ago '05        #6
MemphBleek05 
Props total: 20227 20 K  Slaps total: 832 832
 zone3cp said
Thatís right outside of Memphis and a real nice area. They got a dope outdoor mall out that way. I usually stay off Hackscross and Winchester at the Hampton.

Itís redneckville so we already know
I still consider that part Memphis. sh*t is right on Winchester. That mall right on Shelby Drive. That mall a*s now, by the way. That's where people get money and move out to. Im like 5 minutes from that mall.
+5   

1 month ago '21        #7
MacJokerJones 
Props total: 1286 1 K  Slaps total: 1030 1 K
MAGAworld and we just living in it now.

1 month ago '04        #8
zone3cp 
 MemphBleek05 said
I still consider that part Memphis. sh*t is right on Winchester. That mall right on Shelby Drive. That mall a*s now, by the way. That's where people get money and move out to. Im like 5 minutes from that mall.
If I was gonna move somewhere out there itíll be in Olive Branch MS. I like that Lil area too.

1 month ago '11        #9
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27625 27 K  Slaps total: 1141 1 K
Cant even go shopping without some fucc sh*tt happening.

I hope the innocent are safe.
+6   

1 month ago '05        #10
MemphBleek05 
 zone3cp said
If I was gonna move somewhere out there itíll be in Olive Branch MS. I like that Lil area too.
Yeah, olive branch is where everyone is going.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #11
zone3cp 
 MemphBleek05 said
That East is the only side I would stay on. Germantown not bad either.

1 month ago '06        #12
"SS"  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28859 28 K  Slaps total: 1930 1 K
 MemphBleek05 said
I lived in olive branch for a few years before i got divorced. Lived in Bartlett the last couple years, a place where people used to be scared to go, but that sh*t ghetto as hell now, somebody stole my wheels and left my sh*t on blocks and that was the last straw. Now im on Lakeland in a gated community and i love it, n*ggas are pretty much scared to come this way. I'm gone for work at least 3 days every week and i don't worry much about anyone messing with my sh*t

1 month ago '17        #13
KingJaffeO 
Props total: 4465 4 K  Slaps total: 655 655
 zone3cp said
Thatís right outside of Memphis and a real nice area. They got a dope outdoor mall out that way. I usually stay off Hackscross and Winchester at the Hampton.

sh*t would never happen at the Kroger on Austin peay but a n*gga couldíve got caught up in dat sh*t cause I do shop in redneckville for the healthier foods tho
+1   

1 month ago '04        #14
zone3cp 
 KingJaffeO said
sh*t would never happen at the Kroger on Austin peay but a n*gga couldíve got caught up in dat sh*t cause I do shop in redneckville for the healthier foods tho
Yeah you know where u got to go to get that good sh*t atÖ..Memphis just ghetto and country AF. I fu*ks with it hard tho. Just on some visit sh*t. Staying there can get dangerous especially if u fu*king a lot of hoes. The city real small and most of the clubs ratchet.

bi*ches and some n*gga always trying to get me to go to them Curtis givens events and be like nah man this sh*t mix if we talking upscale black sh*t. Iím still gonna rock because heíll them bi*ches be in there.

1 month ago '17        #15
KingJaffeO 
Props total: 4465 4 K  Slaps total: 655 655
Hell yeah tho…..Memphis is street af but them Curtis givens events bring the city out….Club Love be having dem bodies and sh*t plus these hoes going easy
+2   

1 month ago '05        #16
MemphBleek05 
 "SS" said
I lived in olive branch for a few years before i got divorced. Lived in Bartlett the last couple years, a place where people used to be scared to go, but that sh*t ghetto as hell now, somebody stole my wheels and left my sh*t on blocks and that was the last straw. Now im on Lakeland in a gated community and i love it, n*ggas are pretty much scared to come this way. I'm gone for work at least 3 days every week and i don't worry much about anyone messing with my sh*t
It isn't that folks are scared, most don't go past that Wolfchase mall exit lol. No one is going to bother you in Lakeland or Oakland. Only reason to even go that way is the paintball park lol

1 month ago '06        #17
daffysm 
Props total: 7300 7 K  Slaps total: 3473 3 K
Tennessee an open carry state, right?

Where were the good guys with guns?

1 month ago '20        #18
RichieRatchet 
Props total: 19 19  Slaps total: 1 1
I work out there in collierville, was just in the kroger last night. Police had it taped off all day today smh. One of the most Affluent suburbs we got,def Maga country tho

1 month ago '04        #19
datboy|e 
Props total: 18286 18 K  Slaps total: 6213 6 K
 zone3cp said

Shooter:

Weak a*s black racists/supremacists on here mad as fu*k

1 month ago '16        #20
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x51
Props total: 112316 112 K  Slaps total: 22006 22 K

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-27online now  26
Article inside 21 year old single mother of 2 commits suicide
109 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+30online now  25
So animals can walk on water?
53 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-46online now  13
DK Metcalf Needed That Milk Of Magnesia. But Found 4 More H0es And Didnt W..
124 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside BX father figure Kevin Samuels finally comes out and says it?
275 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy