Westside Gunn really did Sample Hitler's 1945 Pro-Nazi "Last Radio Address" Speech on HWH2

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '05        #1
2059 page views
91 comments

ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23743 23 K  Slaps total: 9227 9 K
Westside Gunn really did Sample Hitler's 1945 Pro-Nazi "Last Radio Address" Speech on HWHV

If Westside Gunn's Hitler Wears Hermes series is just a play on words based off of the "Devil wears Prada", then why did Gunn go so far as to actually sample Hitler's "1945 Final Radio Address" for the Nazi Party on HWHV's Salute?

Gunn sampled Hitler's final 1945 "Last Radio Speech", giving a voice and creating Hitler-based merch promoting the most notable figure that has ever promoted white supremacy in the history of mankind.

2:22 mark - Gunn sampling pro-Nazi sh!t

visit this link https://www.whosampled.co .. -January-1945/

On "Black Hitler" on HWH8 the album starts off with an intro stating "All Jews and White People Owe me Money... you stole my culture"

Pretty sure the Hitler Wears Hermes series means more than just the "Devil Wears Prada".

Last edited by ice wolf; 09-23-2021 at 11:58 AM..

best
worst
91 comments

4 weeks ago '04        #2
abstractq 
Props total: 27228 27 K  Slaps total: 4826 4 K
BX Jewish community really been triggered by WSG lately. . .
+37   

4 weeks ago '05        #3
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
@ Keep up that same energy next time a Neo-Nazi puts out racist music targeting black people
+8   

4 weeks ago '16        #4
KindaBlue 
Props total: 16274 16 K  Slaps total: 566 566
+4   

4 weeks ago '05        #5
 KindaBlue said

4 weeks ago '05        #6
CartelFamill 
Props total: 12752 12 K  Slaps total: 1474 1 K
I dont Give a fu*k

On "Black Hitler" on HWH8 the album starts off with an intro stating "All Jews and White People Owe me Money... you stole my culture"

^^^^^^^^^^ This is A Muthafu*king Actual Fact

A.A. Rashid

Last edited by CartelFamill; 09-23-2021 at 12:11 PM..
+34   

4 weeks ago '05        #7
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 31607 31 K  Slaps total: 4068 4 K
n*gga made 8 volumes of that tape, its too late to be offended now

He's a try hard, that's all that really comes out of that.... same with Kanye wearing a confederate flag.... they have no philosophical rational thought behind using those controversial symbols, other than being edgy.....
+28   

4 weeks ago '17        #8
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 18162 18 K  Slaps total: 1674 1 K
 ice wolf said
@ Keep up that same energy next time a Neo-Nazi puts out racist music targeting black people
Your correlations dont match up.

4 weeks ago '05        #9
 CartelFamill said
I dont Give a fu*k

The irony is that Paul Rosenberg put Griselda on, and without all that Alchemist heat, Grisleda never wouldn't have originally popped off. The Jews were the ones that actually launched their careers.

For the record, not putting any of this on Benny or Conway.

All that aside, it's a myth that Jews started slavery. The Trans Saharan Slave Trade started over 1,300 years ago in Arabia and that sh!t was all Muslim Arabs that started enslaving west Africans, 900 years before Europeans did.

Jews CREATED the record industry, the same way Italians created the pasta industry. They started the actual industry from the ground up. Nobody has ever forced a black artist to sign with a Jewish owned label.... black artists choose to, and in America anyone can start a record label because it's a free market capitalistic system.

Gunn has exhibited antisemitism in the past and that's why that billboard in NY is up.

Y'all love excusing racism when the glove is on the other hand.

4 weeks ago '04        #10
abstractq 
Props total: 27228 27 K  Slaps total: 4826 4 K
 ice wolf said
fam

people probably make racist music all the time

If it offends me I'm probably just not going to listen to it
+6   

4 weeks ago '19        #11
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 26334 26 K  Slaps total: 8754 8 K
Fake cave dwelling jews are mad about this
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #12
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 134409 134 K  Slaps total: 5917 5 K
Nothing new as it came out years ago.... with that being said HWH8 side b is gonna be crazy.
+10   

4 weeks ago '11        #13
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 53066 53 K  Slaps total: 5360 5 K
 ice wolf said

If Westside Gunn's Hitler Wears Hermes series is just a play on words based off of the "Devil wears Prada", then why did Gunn go so far as to actually sample Hitler's "1945 Final Radio Address" for the Nazi Party on HWHV's Salute?

Gunn sampled Hitler's final 1945 "Last Radio Speech", giving a voice and creating Hitler-based merch promoting the most notable figure that has ever promoted white supremacy in the history of mankind.

2:22 mark - Gunn sampling pro-Nazi sh!t

Pretty sure the Hitler Wears Hermes series means more than just the "Devil Wears Prada".
the hitler soundbites just play into the "hitler" aspect of the theme of the tapes... looking too deep into a simple creative nuance... well be glad that he's deading the "hitler" theme for the confusions like this, it has caused...

4 weeks ago '20        #14
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22794 22 K  Slaps total: 1812 1 K
All your favorite east coast/godbody/90’s rappers hate your people
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #15
Skilllz 
Props total: 25194 25 K  Slaps total: 2440 2 K
Ey man any n*gga working in the music/entertainment industry better be versed on how much Jews and white ppl reap off our entertainers
+5   

4 weeks ago '05        #16
 Sinamatik CFR said
the hitler soundbites just play into the "hitler" aspect of the theme of the tapes... looking too deep into a simple creative nuance... well be glad that he's deading the "hitler" theme for the confusions like this, it has caused...
I guess Im looking to deep into the promotion of Nazism

We should all just dumb ourselves down, right?!?

4 weeks ago '11        #17
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 53066 53 K  Slaps total: 5360 5 K
 ice wolf said
I guess Im looking to deep into the promotion of Nazism

We should all just dumb ourselves down, right?!?
no, but one should be smart enough to discern artistry from admiration/advocacy...

i'm sure Pacino and Deniro don't advocate people becoming drug-lords just because they played them as characters in movies...

It's not abt dumbing anything down, its a soundbite and the name of an album... where did he promote Nazism? Where did he say he advocates/follows Nazism?

It's a soundbite of a historical event... yes it really happened, yes we know Hitler motives... end of the day, its a public recording others can also seek to play if they chose or simply choose not to at all...
+3   

4 weeks ago '14        #18
baskeeyacht 
Props total: 35567 35 K  Slaps total: 5460 5 K
Kinda odd he was even allowed to make all these album titles /sample etc knowing how sensitive the redacted are about this type of sh*t
+6   

4 weeks ago '12        #19
Heisenberg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 48293 48 K  Slaps total: 7352 7 K
sh*t is weird.
+3   

4 weeks ago '08        #20
hiphopsince1984 
Props total: 950 950  Slaps total: 22 22
 CartelFamill said
I dont Give a fu*k

A.A. Rashid
I KNOW WHO MY ENEMY IS n*gga I love that intro. I need a tape of AA Rashid over Westside beat selections
+1   

4 weeks ago '13        #21
TheWAVEment 
Props total: 7478 7 K  Slaps total: 1572 1 K
 ice wolf said
Thats been happening for decades
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #22
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22794 22 K  Slaps total: 1812 1 K
 hiphopsince1984 said
I KNOW WHO MY ENEMY IS n*gga I love that intro. I need a tape of AA Rashid over Westside beat selections
I think he dropped a tape with Dirty Diggs, Planet Asias boy whos pretty nice
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #23
 Sinamatik CFR said
no, but one should be smart enough to discern artistry from admiration/advocacy...

i'm sure Pacino and Deniro don't advocate people becoming drug-lords just because they played them as characters in movies...

It's not abt dumbing anything down, its a soundbite and the name of an album... where did he promote Nazism? Where did he say he advocates/follows Nazism?

It's a soundbite of a historical event... yes it really happened, yes we know Hitler motives... end of the day, its a public recording others can also seek to play if they chose or simply choose not to at all...
So if Kid Cudi drops an album sampling a David Duke KKK speech at the end of his song and calls his record The Grandmaster Wears Gucci, that would be lit too right?

4 weeks ago '05        #24
Big shoutout to ....
@ @ @ @ @ @

All y'all support a black artist sampling Nazi speeches promoting Aryan supremacy. Who raised you sub 85 IQ mvtherfvckers

4 weeks ago '16        #25
Alaskan 
Props total: 13433 13 K  Slaps total: 590 590
Kanye probably heard this and was moved to get WG on DONDA
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+126online now  29
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
328 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Lmao.26 y/o still living at home trying to manifest a million dollar h..
281 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+203online now  18
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
83 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+66online now  8
Patrick Mahomes zesty brother dances on Sean Taylor memorial logo🚨..
133 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy