Steph is more of a basketball genius than lebron

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+26  69
20 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '19        #1
472 page views
7 comments

Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 18193 18 K  Slaps total: 3038 3 K
Steph is more of a basketball genius than lebron

Going to start this off first by introducing y’all to this book called “mastery” by Robert Greene. In the book Robert talks about this thing called mastery also another word for “genius”. As the book starts he explains that “genius” or mastery (as it is known in the book) is not really about inborn talent he gives examples by comparing
Charles Darwin to his cousin sir Francis Galton who had the superior intelligence in his childhood (considered a child prodigy) but Darwin of course is considered now and is known to be the superior scientist:

Contrary to what the name means genius is not inborn talent (in the genes) it’s more about your inclinations that make you UNIQUE in the field of your career. steph and lebron I can compare to the sasuke and naruto dynamic

Being that lebron was hailed since childhood as the basketball prodigy but not really a genius because he hasn’t revolutionized the game like steph has. Steph uses his weakness as a strength and has made everyone In the league shoot more 3s and half court shots now. He even got lebron taking more 3simage

Last edited by Purpleswag23; 09-23-2021 at 06:11 PM..

best
worst
7 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 29285 29 K  Slaps total: 5515 5 K
 Purpleswag23 said

Going to start this off first by introducing y’all to this book called “mastery” by Robert Greene. In the book Robert talks about this thing called mastery also another word for “genius”. As the book starts he explains that “genius” or mastery (as it is known in the book) is not really about inborn talent he gives examples by comparing
Charles Darwin to his lcousin sir Francis Galton who had the superior intelligence in his childhood (considered a child prodigy) but Darwin of course is considered now and is known to be the superior scientist:

Contrary to what the name means genius is not inborn talent (in the genes) it’s more about your inclinations that make you UNIQUE in the field of your career. steph and lebron I can compare to the sasuke and naruto dynamic

Being that lebron was hailed since childhood as the basketball prodigy but not really a genius because he hasn’t revolutionized the game like steph has. Steph uses his weakness as a strength and has made everyone In the league shoot more 3s and half court shots now. He even got lebron taking more 3s
slap yaself

steph dont even run his team

Last edited by BMC1000; 09-23-2021 at 11:03 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '19        #3
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31478 31 K  Slaps total: 22467 22 K
Lebron is an overrated bi*ch a*s, attention whoring f*g**t ...

....but he is superior to Steph. Steph is brilliant in the regular season. Less so in the playoffs.

1 month ago '20        #4
Columbo 
Props total: 19960 19 K  Slaps total: 9240 9 K
Lebrons just good at building his own teams and using banned substances to prolong his career. Steph may not be greater but hes more worthy of respect and honor. He helped build that team from the ground up and has remained in GS for his whole career. He didnt quit and go join other stars like Bron or like his former teammate the serpent

1 month ago '21        #5
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 8512 8 K  Slaps total: 17855 17 K
How you gone introduce me to something I already knew about?
I already read the book long time ago...
You're late bro, very late actually.
See this is why I don't let n*ggas try to talk to me about nothing because they be trying to preach to me some sh*t I already know.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #6
0 0 X X X 
Props total: 1384 1 K  Slaps total: 106 106
bron could be a hof player off physical talent alone

bron could be a hof player off hoop.iq alone

there's never been a player like that before it will be a long time until there is another

+1   

1 month ago '15        #7
Tripsev 
Props total: 5068 5 K  Slaps total: 2689 2 K
 Purpleswag23 said

Charles Darwin to his lcousin sir Francis Galton who had the superior intelligence in his childhood (considered a child prodigy) but Darwin of course is considered now and is known to be the superior scientist:

Being that lebron was hailed since childhood as the basketball prodigy but not really a genius because he hasn’t revolutionized the game like steph has. Steph uses his weakness as a strength and has made everyone In the league shoot more 3s and half court shots now. He even got lebron taking more 3s
Great book. Dude also wrote 48 laws of power.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #8
omniscience 
Props total: 2224 2 K  Slaps total: 375 375
 Purpleswag23 said

These trolls are so lazy these days.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  19
Video inside Bill Maher pushes back on criticism of Chappelle: 'What the f--- was th..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-23online now  12
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
70 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  7
Starfield leak claims every planet is bigger than the entire Skyrim map
29 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside "BIG BOY PACKAGE" 20K Price tag for 800 credit score & more