It's time to put the p0rn, women, drinking etc down

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
33 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

4 weeks ago '19        #1
3650 page views
91 comments

Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 26334 26 K  Slaps total: 8757 8 K
It's time to put the p0rn, women, drinking etc down

All that sh*t is just slowing you down and making you make wrong decisions. You get caught up with a bad bi*ch and you turn into PJ Washington with Brittany Renner. A bad mother who is only looking for you for a 18 year check image Unfollow all them hoes, stick with one GOOD women, stop the drinking, stop the distractions. All these distractions is just pushing you back from the end goal, eternal life. All that drinking ain't healthy for you anyway and too much pr0n just gets you freakier and freakier and not in a good way. You go from watching regular boy on girl scenes to gangbangs. Two n*ggas in her v*gina at the same time shocks you at first but then you don't mind it. Then you watch the hentai then sh*t like Black Bible image Who knows how worse it gets from there and I'm not trying to find out image

A Lot of people say they wanna do it there way but there way does not give us eternal life.
There's light at the end of the tunnel image
+109   

best
worst
91 comments

4 weeks ago '19        #2
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22 OP
bump
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #3
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 113690 113 K  Slaps total: 14150 14 K
Stfu

4 weeks ago '10        #4
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 38629 38 K  Slaps total: 1572 1 K
+4   

4 weeks ago '19        #5
 SFamilyRep said
Stfu
Stay On that low virbtational enegy sh*t then
+42   

4 weeks ago '20        #6
LuxG1 
Props total: 6120 6 K  Slaps total: 1482 1 K
Allot of self protection op…i stopped reading @ bad decisions…. I’m making great decisions lately
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #7
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 8115 8 K  Slaps total: 16865 16 K
i can't bro...
+4   

4 weeks ago '21        #8
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 5606 5 K  Slaps total: 304 304
Nah u right. The difference between you and guys that dispute this for any reason is the fact that you have goals. It's easier to weigh consequences when u have goals. You begin to judge things based on whether they fall in line with your goals. It becomes your compass so to speak. Props for trying to lift others

Last edited by BeastModeBoy; 09-23-2021 at 01:44 PM..
+54   

4 weeks ago '12        #9
The2ndHorseman 
Props total: 25045 25 K  Slaps total: 1893 1 K
 BeastModeBoy said
Nah u right. The difference between you and guys that disputes this for any reason is the fact you have goals. It's easier to weigh consequences when u have goals. You begin judge things based on whether they fall in line with your goals. It becomes your compass so to speak. Props for trying to lift others
this is actually a good point

you can optimize yourself and get your processes and operations perfected but for what ?

if you have a clear purpose then what you should and shouldn't do becomes easier to tell
+6   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
DrOTGenesis 
Props total: 8603 8 K  Slaps total: 999 999
Facts. But again I can’t speak for everyone because everyone’s at a different stage of life. And skipping stages is not good. There was a time
In my life where I was smashing everything thst moves partying my a*s off and I think that prepared me for now.
Now I have a long term girl, we party but mostly with each other and I still party with my boys once in a while. The difference is I see through a lot of females and so most other women are not on my radar. For me to get to this point I think smashing and spending time with a lot of different women prepared me for this point in my life.

I feel like this is a stage that should not be skipped because I believe you gotta date and hook up with a lot of different women to learn their nature and know how to act and react to the different breeds of females out there.
+23   

4 weeks ago '19        #11
AutoP12 
Props total: 260 260  Slaps total: 21 21
Yes there is light at the end of my blunt
+21   

4 weeks ago '15        #12
JFTS113  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2854 2 K  Slaps total: 318 318
 Free my soul said
All that sh*t is just slowing you down and making you make wrong decisions. You get caught up with a bad bi*ch and you turn into PJ Washington with Brittany Renner. A bad mother who is only looking for you for a 18 year check Unfollow all them hoes, stick with one GOOD women, stop the drinking, stop the distractions. All these distractions is just pushing you back from the end goal, eternal life. All that drinking ain't healthy for you anyway and too much pr0n just gets you freakier and freakier and not in a good way. You go from watching regular boy on girl scenes to gangbangs. Two n*ggas in her v*gina at the same time shocks you at first but then you don't mind it. Then you watch the hentai then sh*t like Black Bible Who knows how worse it gets from there and I'm not trying to find out

A Lot of people say they wanna do it there way but there way does not give us eternal life.
There's light at the end of the tunnel
Can I still cheat though?
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #13
dakidjahsiah 
Props total: 10476 10 K  Slaps total: 1358 1 K

4 weeks ago '18        #14
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45558 45 K  Slaps total: 2525 2 K
Gave up smoking.

pr0n is getting more repulsive everyday and boring. The more you watch the deeper the hole, no pun intended.
+19   

4 weeks ago '16        #15
NoLvstName  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 80890 80 K  Slaps total: 7930 7 K
You speaking facts

But the allure of pleasure is too strong for most men

And then they wonder why they're not achieving the things that they want to achieve

Never chase pleasure let it come to you and indulge selectively

Do that and watch your life glo up
+17   

4 weeks ago '19        #16
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 28391 28 K  Slaps total: 3624 3 K
Date better girls then?

I don't date girls that share my vices and as such usually develop a great deal during a relationship
+3   

4 weeks ago '19        #17
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47752 47 K  Slaps total: 8222 8 K
Keeping it a buck this the type of time i'm on, I been trying to preach this sh*t to the homies too; I'm not one to tell others what to do but i see my n*ggas putting in wayyyy too much energy into these chicks who are clearly thots or serial daters; I'm just sticking to my purpose doing everything i can to take care of my family and achieve these goals.
+16   

4 weeks ago '15        #18
edub911 
Props total: 7043 7 K  Slaps total: 1262 1 K
Yall take women too serious
I dont drink
pr0n be weak nowdays
+6   

4 weeks ago '19        #19
Paperjet 
Props total: 181 181  Slaps total: 13 13
I'm a pay attention to these bx names. I better not see none of yall commenting on the thotties on here. Got long term relationship but the nasty stuff you will do to those "swangas","wood",baby with chocolate on its face and spoon in mouth",and my favorite "Bobby tossing condom" smiley.

Dudes be mad frustrated if they gf's would be lusting over another guy like way some of us do.
I'm single so I can do that for yall ������
+11   

4 weeks ago '04        #20
Randeezle 
Props total: 4364 4 K  Slaps total: 308 308
I can smoke a bag of that.

Be your very best self.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Be different, be you, because nobody can do it better.
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #21
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 40771 40 K  Slaps total: 3934 3 K
Just limit ur vices man. Nobody trying to be perfect but if u pop pills, fk hoes, drink alot, watch pr0n daily, smoke weed, play 2k and party most weekends u definitely limiting ur potential.

But if it’s 1-2 of those things in moderation you have a better chance of staying in control.
+6   

4 weeks ago '18        #22
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33277 33 K  Slaps total: 2467 2 K
Threads like this make me proud to be a boxden member.

+14   

4 weeks ago '17        #23
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 24064 24 K  Slaps total: 7956 7 K
A man with no discipline is a weak man
+22   

4 weeks ago '19        #24
 Paperjet said
I'm a pay attention to these bx names. I better not see none of yall commenting on the thotties on here. Got long term relationship but the nasty stuff you will do to those "swangas","wood",baby with chocolate on its face and spoon in mouth",and my favorite "Bobby tossing condom" smiley.

Dudes be mad frustrated if they gf's would be lusting over another guy like way some of us do.
I'm single so I can do that for yall ������
Keep track, I only been with one person my entire life

4 weeks ago '15        #25
satsuma  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7327 7 K  Slaps total: 3261 3 K
 Free my soul said
All that sh*t is just slowing you down and making you make wrong decisions. You get caught up with a bad bi*ch and you turn into PJ Washington with Brittany Renner. A bad mother who is only looking for you for a 18 year check Unfollow all them hoes, stick with one GOOD women, stop the drinking, stop the distractions. All these distractions is just pushing you back from the end goal, eternal life. All that drinking ain't healthy for you anyway and too much pr0n just gets you freakier and freakier and not in a good way. You go from watching regular boy on girl scenes to gangbangs. Two n*ggas in her v*gina at the same time shocks you at first but then you don't mind it. Then you watch the hentai then sh*t like Black Bible Who knows how worse it gets from there and I'm not trying to find out

There's light at the end of the tunnel
Most honest post of the month bro!!!
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Lmao….26 y/o still living at home trying to manifest a million dollar h..
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+203online now  23
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
83 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+126online now  21
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
328 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Rumor: Oklahoma QB Spencer Rattler is considering transferring to Arizon..
53 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy